[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Cleansing/Banishing rituals

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 7
Thread images: 1

File: Ptolemaicsystem-small.png (44KB, 638x656px) Image search: [Google]
Ptolemaicsystem-small.png
44KB, 638x656px
Hey /x/, I need help from some of you guys who know about a way to kind of purify/cleanse a room or a house.
I'm feeling uneasy/watched these days, it might be nothing but better safe than sorry.
So I'd like to ask if any of you know a ritual of sorts or anything I could do to just make sure that I'm safe?
>>
Sadge (prob wrong spelling) is suppose to be very good in helping cleance a home.

You can prob get it at a herble store. If things get worse call a priest or whatever.

Good luck.
>>
Do you know the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram?

Also, you can try this:

Frankencense
Murr
Dragons blood

Ground into incense
Will make a resin
Get an ounce of each
Use a pinch each

Do this on Tuesday
Ruled by Mars

Once a week
After a month every 2 weeks

Spiritual bath

Go to a botanica
Rue (Ruda)
Powerful herb for banishing
Has 2 ruling planets-sun and Mars

Boil in water for 30 minutes
Once it is cool then put salt from your kitchen in it
Sending energy to the negative thought form

Pour all over your body and stand in the shower
Visualize all negativity leaving
2 ounces will give 4 baths
>>
>>17770256
Sage does work to cleanse houses.

But you want to make sure it works, it's best to buy holy water and getting a list of chants to say.

>>17770223
I would go to a local church and talk with a priest, tell him what you are experiencing and he'll guide you to the proper people to get the job done.

You don't want to fuck with the spirits it's best to seek professional help. Plus it probably won't cost you more than $100 to cleanse the house.
>>
>>17770269
Just wasn't sure about the Lesser Banishing Ritual of the Pentagram. I'd rather ask for people who know stuff than do something wrong.
Will also keep in mind the rest.

>>17770276
Can't really afford to put too much money into it, that's why I'd rather do it myself (poor student).
>>
>>17770287
You can still go to a priest, it's against their beliefs to trade knowledge for money anyways.

He'll probably have some ideas on what to do.
>>
>Sadge (prob wrong spelling) is suppose to be very good in helping cleance a home.
>Sadge (prob wrong spelling)
>(prob wrong spelling)
>spelling
>Sadge
Thread posts: 7
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.