[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Alien Deception

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 152
Thread images: 21

File: UFOstuffDemonological.png (855KB, 1053x786px) Image search: [Google]
UFOstuffDemonological.png
855KB, 1053x786px
This might seem long-winded but trust me, it's worth the read.

Here, I will attempt to concisely explain the [fake] alien concepts which have been wedged into the minds of the public to lubricate and facilitate future manipulation and deception.

It is a known and proven fact that an ongoing effort has been undertaken to make the average person believe that aliens exist... and furthermore that they have come from outer space or from other planets... (or alternatively, from another dimensions)

The accompanying concepts/doctrine would similarly attempt to deceive us into thinking that 'extraterrestrials' would be superior to us in most every way. (Example: the implied "High technology" they would hypothetically require to travel from planet to planet)...

(I have some documentation which precisely illustrates the concerted effort to use propaganda (i.e. newspaper/media and beyond) from the year 1917 onward to 2025, to get people interested in the so-called 'extraterrestrial' possibilities that can be pondered during our time on this planet. In fact, they set out to completely change the way people think about a lot of different topics. Read: Science-fiction and how it eventually becomes science-fact.)

Through propaganda and mainstream entertainment, we have been led to believe certain falsehoods regarding so-called extraterrestrials. These exact falsehoods have been set up for a purpose. For example, if these beings are supposedly superior to us in 'knowledge' as it pertains to technology, then why not also ancient history? Morality? Religion? Life itself?

I will post some photos, quotes and videos for your perusal.

Here is a video showing that UFOs or "demonic forces" can be 'summoned' or 'manifested' willfully and spontaneously*:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USHBES5hAH8
(start around 47 seconds for faster viewing) Do not subscribe.
>>
Oh boy, here we go again

>if we spread disinfo that aliens are AKSHUYALLY "demonic", we can add religious nuts to our trap of disinfo

Get the fuck out, they don't exist period. It's all manufactured disinfo and black budget technolofy run wild.

There are no "beings" other than us here. You're an idiot.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2FTT5RPMDws
>>
File: UFOsDemonicPhenomena.png (880KB, 1057x780px) Image search: [Google]
UFOsDemonicPhenomena.png
880KB, 1057x780px
*I should elaborate on this last part...

Lucifer or Satan has been said to be the "Lord of the Power of the Air"... It's possible that this is being said for a reason.

The very same people who have planned all of this actually consider Lucifer to be the God of this Earth.
The idea behind this is that, for now, the God we are supposed to believe in (or not) is the God of Heaven.
(But most importantly they would rather if you DON'T believe in God at all. It's one of the main goals to get you living wrongly)

The area where Lucifer performs his tricks is said to be in the air above Earth.
Not "in the heavens" but in the space between Earth and "the heavens". So anywhere except the heavens, pretty much.

With this concept in mind, apparitions such as the video provided in OP as well as similar aerial sightings can be easily explained/understood.

Note: Meditation, astral projection, channeling, OBE, sleep paralysis and more are all ways of opening yourself up to these advances/visits by demonic beings. People who "channel" spiritual beings from 'another realm' so to speak are being deceived by these very same demons.

If it wasn't bad enough already, ALL THEY DO IS LIE. THEY LIE ABOUT EVERYTHING.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4gXUrPC8hPM
(simple video from first-hand experience)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UjAlp1AFKv8
(longer video, for higher attention spans)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QJ22mk9SHIM
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5_4Ozw3xPMQ
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UKly4RMK5g8

Don't say you never got anything for free. This information is important to the potential trickery which will be rolled out at the appropriate time.

(demonic alien agenda)
>>
File: NotSeriousGuise.png (569KB, 1060x780px) Image search: [Google]
NotSeriousGuise.png
569KB, 1060x780px
>>17769556

wrong but I appreciate your interest.

It's tough when you think you've gotten to the bottom of something like this. I'm not saying that I have... but instead of referring to them as aliens, I should just say 'spiritual beings of pure evil' or 'demonic forces, able to take shape and to fool human beings.

Are you attempting to deny ANY spiritual encounters whatsoever?

What about so-called extraterrestrial encounters?

We have a couple of thousand years of stories from our ancestors... but what to make of them?

I would wager that anyone visiting and claiming to be a God, an alien or even god-like, is actually a spiritual being of pure evil whose time has come to make [their] presence known and to deceive mankind 'face-to-face' instead of behind the scenes.

The way to do that would be to pretend to be something you're not.
>>
>>17769564

>Meditation... are all ways of opening yourself up to these advances/visits by demonic beings.

>basic concentration and breathing excercises are demonic

Every fucking time. I blame /pol/ for flooding both boards with Neo-Baptist idiots like you.
>>
>>17769583

another lost wandering moron?

You've already made up your mind, there's quite probably no helping you.

For clarification: When you meditate, you are told to think of certain things, to do certain things, to breathe in a certain way, all to open yourself up to 'spiritual enlightenment'.

To think of a certain symbol (demonic) or of a kundalini or whatever else...

The part they don't tell you is that the spirits are demonic beings with evil intentions for you.
>>
File: 1452452545466.jpg (61KB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
1452452545466.jpg
61KB, 720x480px
>>17769580

>Are you attempting to deny ANY spiritual encounters whatsoever?

Yes, they don't exist and were made up

>What about so-called extraterrestrial encounters?

They were either made up or orchestrated by intelligence agencies who were applying MKUKTRA techniques to the populace.

>We have a couple of thousand years of stories from our ancestors... but what to make of them?

They're cultural myths and creation stories.

Nothing of what you're babbling about is real, there has been, to this day, NOT A SINGLE PIECE OF EVIDENCE presented by people making these claims other than conjectures easily explained away by basic logic.

You're under mind control which was intended to do exactly that - rob you blind and strip you of your rights while your attention is diverted to babbling about "demonic aliens forces" which has ABSOLUTELY NO IMPACT WHATSOEVER ON YOUR DAILY LIFE, unlike shit like Libor, TTP, Operation Mockingbird, Century of Self and so on.
>>
>>17769591

> When you meditate, you are told to think of certain things, to do certain things

Do some basic fucking reading before you embarass yourself even further. Or better yet, go back to Steve Anderson's YouTube channel comments section, and stay there.
>>
>>17769556
>>17769583

Google:

Helena Blavatsky
"The Secret Doctrine" - channeled through "ascended master" (demonic being) identified as "Kthumi" (sp?)

Alice Bailey
"Lucifer Publishing Company (Magazine)[1920]/Lucis Trust"[1922]
-channeled through demonic being "Dejua Cool" (sp?)

Also, Aleister Crowley channeled (grey alien-looking demon identified as "Lem" and Anton LaVey channeled egyptian 'god' identified as "Thoth".
>>
>>17769596

>closed-minded individuals thinking they have transcended knowledge

this is the bread and butter of /x/

I can't go 1 day without seeing threads asking "how can I..." demons/succubus blah blah blah

Meanwhile the answer is right there. Don't do it! You're opening yourself up to the negativity and the lies. Oh well. Instead we can just listen to this know-it-all because apparently NONE of it exists.

>We will never be deceived by anything ever.

>None of this has been an ADMITTED and orchestrated plan to change the way we think about these topics...

Moron. Go back to sleep.
>>
>>17769602

>Google these irrelevant books made by 19th century conmen to con retarded "spiritualist" people out of money prove my highly retarded worldview

Man, i surely do hope you're trolling me hard as fuck, cause i refuse to beleive anyone can be that legit stupid.

Blavatsky and her followers were scammers. New Age is a scam. None of this is real, none of this exists.

You're a fucking idiot chasing down bogus, idiotic fantasy tales, while the elites rob us fucking blind through uncontested legislation.

Goddamn morons.
>>
>>17769596

butthurt much?

have fun meditating on Kundalini demons or whatever other bullshit you think you're doing.
>>
>>17769610

>i beleive in demonic possesions

Yes, none of that exists and the only moron here is you. Nothing of what you're babbling about is provable trough either inherent or empirical knowdge.

None of this has any relevance to anything whatsoever. My consumer capability isn't lowered by demons, inflation isn't rising becauise of demonic aliens you braindead dupe.

You're living in a world of memes instead of tangible reality.

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/triviumstudy
>>
>>17769611

Thank you. I know new age is a scam. That's part of what I'm saying.

I feel like we are on the same page about some of this. But it's possible we wont ever be on the same page regarding certain aspects of what I'm trying to get across.

Not that it matters. Nobody will believe without proof. And when the proof comes, the authorities will, as always, be in control of the narrative.

At least you have a leg up on most others. You think they (spiritual beings, aliens, demons) don't exist, period. Which means whatever bullshit story the authorities advance, you'll be less likely to believe it. Good job.

But when people see something very convincing with their own eyes and then a story accompanies the event with newfangled information, people believe it.

(Think Sept 11 2001 on a 'grander' scale and regarding a different topic all together)
>>
>>17769613

Demons don't exist, idiot. Your life isn't a high fantasy novel. Have fun wasting your time on thinking about idiocy such as demons and not taking any real action to stop the erosion fo your basic way of life.
>>
>>17769622

>none of that exists
actually, it does

>Nothing of what you're babbling about is provable

actually it is... actual practicing satanists are obsessed with this stuff and the knowledge orguidance they think they get from these demonic beings

they actually believe that you don't get ahead in this world unless 'someone' is favoring you and guiding your choices and experiences

some people even think they are practicing this stuff in a positive way, because the entities they communicate with are pretending to be positive

so, in a nutshell, how would you explain how/why these people are able to communicate with SOMEONE or SOMETHING in some alternative way that we don't fully understand?
>>
>>17769535
I'm glad people start to realise this and also that the earth is flat and their is other land outside the world : http://chroniclingamerica.loc.gov/lccn/sn83025121/1907-01-11/ed-1/seq-2/

it is said that if you said the name of jesus christ when you are living an abduction it stop.
>>
>>17769564
> This information is important to the potential trickery which will be rolled out at the appropriate time.

project bluebeam
>>
File: NotFromSpaceGuise.png (544KB, 1054x785px) Image search: [Google]
NotFromSpaceGuise.png
544KB, 1054x785px
>>17769594

wow you are in for a shock

P.S. trying to direct my attention to the conspiracies that YOU think are important and affect my daily life is asinine. If that's your game, start a thread on those topics and I will visit them, review it and research on my own.

You'll notice I won't attack the messenger and imply that the stuff you think about has no bearing on your daily life either.

We are all being led down somewhat obscure paths of sought-after knowledge meant to confuse and distract us from the important things going on in the world. I know that. This is not news to most of us.

You'd have me be like any other conspiri-tard focusing on yet more government plots and potential threats which will likely not affect my daily life.

On that note, don't spend any time worrying about the next staged terror event either. Nothing you can do to stop it. SO what makes this topics any different from my own submission?

The fact that you don't like what I'm saying.

Boo hoo.
>>
>>17769635

>how would you explain how/why these people are able to communicate with SOMEONE or SOMETHING in some alternative way that we don't fully understand?

Gee, i don't know, because they're not communicating with anyone, cause it's another religious bullshit that acts as a nepotism network for its members to get ahead, hence "get ahead unless 'someone' is favoring you"?

>actually, it does

Prove it.

>they think
>they actually believe
>some people even think

They're playing a fucking game on you, trying to make you think that the source of their power isn't nepotism and orchestrated deception, but some spooky demonic influence.

It doesn't exist. They merey pretend that is does, and spread disinfo that it does, to discourage people through TAKING REAL WORLD ACTION THAT WOULD MANIFEST CHANGE.

My oh, my, so many demonic influences about, i better sit tight and wait until God Almighty sorts this out, no need to take any action against my opressors at all! Better tell other people this too.

Completely legit worldview.
>>
>>17769648

>which will likely not affect my daily life.

Wow, you're so fucking gone man. Yeah, exactly, keep spreading this bull so idiots who buy your crap never take any action or do anything to be prepared.
>>
File: NewUnexpectedButExpected.png (274KB, 593x603px) Image search: [Google]
NewUnexpectedButExpected.png
274KB, 593x603px
>>17769646

indeed, and much worse...

the denouncing of most all religions in light of the new and forthcoming information from 'alien civilizations'
>>
>>17769649

you pretend to know my motivations, strategies and preparations

Never did I state that people should not prepare for this eventuality.

The very topic being discussed begs for and even suggests preparation.

TO NOT BE DECEIVED BY THE AUTHORITIES WHEN THEY ROLL OUT THE NEW EVENTS AND INFORMATION

Regardless of the topic. I think we can agree that what they have planned is all built on lies and manipulation. You just don't like the spiritual, demonic or extraterrestrial trickery subject matter. Oh well.

Even more importantly, even if you don't believe this stuff.... THEY DO.
>>
File: 1454019292749.png (409KB, 800x1035px) Image search: [Google]
1454019292749.png
409KB, 800x1035px
>>17769664

>Even more importantly, even if you don't believe this stuff.... THEY DO.

Don't throw this William Cooper/Mark Passio stuff at me dude, i know the concept. But that's exactly where my supposition that they actually don't rests. If they REALLY did, their actions and progression with the plans would be entirely different.

It's all a game, disinfo inside disinfo inside disinfo. Pic very fucking related.

They're flesh and blood people playing the long con, and the only thing that's stopping the masses from throwing them off the cliff is incdredibly intricate deception.

Spritiual Deception, Tenchonoligical Deceptioon, Psychological Deception.

There's nothing more to it, and this, unlike your "demonic possesions" has been revealed and proven with authentic documents many a time over.
>>
>>17769642

What you say is true except the flat earth nonsense. That's a well-timed CIA psyop to distract from some and discredit certain other movements/theories by rolling them in together with flat earth and religion. Thus discrediting their followers.

Get away from that gibberish.
>>
File: gayfro.jpg (58KB, 640x628px) Image search: [Google]
gayfro.jpg
58KB, 640x628px
>>17769611
>the elites rob us fucking blind through uncontested legislation.
OCCUPY MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN!
>>
>>17769690

>That's a well-timed CIA psyop to distract from some and discredit certain other movements/theories by rolling them in together with flat earth and religion.

Finally someone who gets it. Like many psyops, it also produces the intense Double Bind effect, which destroys the subject's metacommunicative circuit, the result of which we can clearlty see ITT.
>>
>>17769675
You're actually retarded.

Your argument is that everything exists in your atheistic confounds for reality.
News flash; atheism is a religion and its absolutely retarded to put your faith into academia.

Research 'the aether' to understand where op is coming from, since you're such a smartass mr atheist.
>>
>>17769695

>ad hom

Yes, this what is more deserving of ridicule than "le alien demonic deception" meme. Nice going, shill.
>>
File: Gnostics on Memes.jpg (230KB, 901x418px) Image search: [Google]
Gnostics on Memes.jpg
230KB, 901x418px
>>17769700

Research the Trivium method to realize your method of perceiving reality and constructing worldview is fucked.

This has nothing to do with atheism, atheism and scientism are merely another side of the dialectic to con people into beleiving that they cannot be deceived because muh Bill Nye and iPhones. It is also disinformation.

>Research 'the aether'

Lol, you people are fucking hopeless McKenna (who was a spook himself) was absolutely fucking right when he said that UFO morons are self-selected for gullibility and are an ideal breeding ground for all kinds of crazy disinfo no sane human being would even consider.

You have been hit by weaponized memetics and you don't even realize it.
>>
>>17769714
No retard, people 'in the know' do not say certain things and do not carry out certain actions. You clearly have mental blockages and this is atheism.

The only con artist here is you, and you're only really conning yourself.
>>
>>17769729

Keep wasting your time on pretending you life is a fantasy movie, instead of improving quality of your thinking to see through the layers of deception, thus improving your decision making process, and your quality of life.

Spooky demons abound.
>>
File: 1464990914007.jpg (444KB, 720x720px)
1464990914007.jpg
444KB, 720x720px
This thread started off decent enough. Then I got to the part where I couldn't tell which crazy was crazier and decided this might not be the thread for me.

Man. You guys all take yourselves so seriously. It really makes me wonder if I'm wrong for not taking ANYTHING seriously or if you all should just lighten up and find new hobbies.
>>
>>17769737
You're saying that as if that isn't what others have done for years. You're just still in the retarded phase akin to being a teenager in truth seeking, because firstly, your ego is forcing you to support your own inclinations on the Internet, which is stupid, because you're actually doing a lot of harm (which you will answer for), and second, your basing your theories on atheism AKA: I'm the master of the universe and I can do no wrong for the info I hold is pure and truthful.

The reason you don't believe in demons is because of your mental atheist blockage. Research 'the aether' to understand the unseen medium these entities reside in, cause otherwise you'll never learn.
>>
File: Trivium.png (172KB, 651x540px) Image search: [Google]
Trivium.png
172KB, 651x540px
>your basing your theories on atheism AKA: I'm the master of the universe and I can do no wrong for the info I hold is pure and truthful.

I'm basing my theories on research constructed upon empirical, observable, tangible and measurable input from an eclectic variety of sources.

Improve the quality of your thinking and worldview constructing process.

>Research 'the aether'
>cause otherwise you'll never learn.

lol you just keep going with this bullshit
>>
>>17769642
>it is said that if you said the name of jesus christ when you are living an abduction it stop.
It is said the same of any 'holy' name, chant, or prayer from literally every single religion, you tard.
>>
>>17769761
The aether is important because you will realise that ALL of your popular scientists are frauds, and that 'science', with physics in particular is just a psyop.
What you want is for truth to be seen by you, you know that not all light or sound can be perceived by you. You are DEMANDING truth under YOUR terms when in fact you must demand it under natures terms. That's why I'm telling you that your a retard and that to accept unseen elements and to escape your atheism, you need at least one definite unseen medium like the aether to act as a reference point.

If you don't get it at this point, you won't get it until it's too late and it's all your ego's fault.
>>
>>17769761
>>17769714

Kek
>>
>>17769751
>basing your theories on atheism AKA: I'm the master of the universe and I can do no wrong for the info I hold is pure and truthful.
not the guy you are replying to, but this is the BIGGEST strawman I have ever seen. I could set this up outside my front door and all the corn in a 10 mile radius would be safe.
>>
>>17769766
>oh shit
>he's calling the spirit popo
>let's hightail it
I bet it works if you call out a fake name.
>>
>>17769784
I'd take that bet. Next time I'm under "demonic attacks", I'll call upon the Flying Spaghetti Monster to save me with his saucy goodness and prove it.
>>
I find it hilarious that OP is trying to convince us that we are being deceived by demonic forces based on a book that was itself, a deception by human forces.

OP is the butt of a 3,500 year joke, and it doesn't look like this joke is going to get old any time soon
>>
>>17769773

>You are DEMANDING truth under YOUR terms when in fact you must demand it under natures terms. That's why I'm telling you that your a retard and that to accept unseen elements and to escape your atheism, you need at least one definite unseen medium like the aether to act as a reference point.

I don't even know what to say at this, you completely fucking lost your marbles man.

>If you don't get it at this point, you won't get it until it's too late and it's all your ego's fault.

Right back at you.

Also i like how at some point you just assumed i was an atheist, just because i wasn't immediately succumbinng to your lunacy.

I was raised Orthodox, sorry it doesn't come with being prepacked with lack of critical thinking and doomsaying, you fucking fear-tactics using, proselytising American Neo-Baptist cultist shill.
>>
File: image.jpg (62KB, 856x575px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
62KB, 856x575px
>>17769829
You are an atheist, it doesn't matter what you call yourself, many so called Christians are atheists, infact it's more than 90% of them.

Myself also being orthodox, the orthodox prophets themselves say that aliens are actually demons so it shows you how much of an orthodox person you are.

You really are fucked in the head, OP basically told you everything you needed to know and instead of researching it, you instantly started debunking it cause your ego couldn't handle the fact that YOUR theory isn't subject to reality.

Really, research what the aether is, you are honestly retarded, why won't you just at least look it up faggot?
>>
>>17769879

>Really, research what the aether is, you are honestly retarded, why won't you just at least look it up faggot?

I'll do that as soon as you apply the Trivium (Logic>Grammar>Rhethoric) to any of those YouTube videos.
>>
>>17769879
not him, but that's some bold arrogance to think you can dictate to others what they are or are not.
>many so called Christians are atheists, infact it's more than 90% of them.
how do you know this? I'd like to see a source for this information, since you apparently have some hard numbers to crunch
>Myself also being orthodox, the orthodox prophets themselves say that aliens are actually demons so it shows you how much of an orthodox person you are.
>this person said so, so it must be true!
appeal to authority. logical fallacy

You really are fucked in the head, Anon basically told you everything you needed to know and instead of researching it, you instantly started debunking it cause your ego couldn't handle the fact that YOUR theory isn't subject to reality.
>double standards done right

>Really, research this completely unfounded, unverifiable bullshit that has no evidence at all and believe it without question or you are retarded

Keep going, this is hilarious.

>>17769901
You know he won't. He expects you to do what he says, think how he thinks, and believe what he believes without question, and will outright refuse to even entertain any idea that doesn't align with that because his "ego couldn't handle" it haha
>>
>>17769901
You don't even know what you're talking about, look around you, even better look outside; the trees and the grass and shit. More so, electrical discharges create the same patterns trees and leaves grow in, fish, animals humans everything including streams and mountain ridges form these patterns. These things are all built on that funky mathematical archetype that Pythagoras talked about, so what's the logical conclusion? Well, since the law of duality is obviously fact, a physical medium must be responsible for these archetypal manifestations since nothing is ever coincidence, and that means an aether exists to convey this archetypal principle from somewhere else.

Dumb nigger, you will NEVER know anything because you think that reality and truth can be confined to the human senses. Until you get rid of your erroneous delusions you will never be granted access to the secret teachings of all ages, even though it's not just infront of your nose, it's inside of you, and you're made from it.

Also, Einstein was a fraud, faggot.
>>
>>17769926
You won't find any evidence because your standards for proof are programmed to keep you from knowing the truth.
>>
>>17769929

>you will NEVER know anything because you think that reality and truth can be confined to the human senses

>Until you get rid of your erroneous delusions you will never be granted access to the secret teachings of all ages

Your worldview is the most bizarre cocktail of Solipsism and Masonic New Age derivatives i have ever fucking seen. It's amazing in its own right, how a person can go down so deep into mentall illness by himself.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I58Tu-yym0w
>>
>>17769953
>Mark Passio
Fuck off with your cancer, the video is shit and that is NOT what truth is.
You do realise that your mentally ill? The only way out is killing yourself at this point.

Fucking Passio fags.
>>
>>17769957

>that is NOT what truth is.

Yeah? Truth isn't objective and can't be known?Sounds pretty Satanic and power differential-like to me.

>You do realise that your mentally ill? The only way out is killing yourself at this point.

Oh boy.
>>
>>17769932
So to know the truth, I have to accept what you say without any reason besides your say-so? wow, you are such a fucking retard.

My apologies if my "standards for proof" is a little higher than "a guy said so".
>>
>>17769594
>>17769648
Here the intelligent observer can discern the true interpretation of the legend of the building of the Tower of Babel.
>>
>>17769929
>the law of duality is obviously fact
oh, so NOW you care about facts? in that case, citation needed, faggot
>nothing is ever coincidence
false. I'd like a source for this claim, because as it stands, the law of large numbers does not agree.
>and that means an aether exists
huge leaps in logics. You could get a gold medal in mental gymnastics for that one.
>Until you get rid of your erroneous delusions
oh fuck, the irony. stahp, it's killing my sides
>Einstein was a fraud
prove it. Einstein could at least show his work and back it up, unlike you.

You have to be a troll. No one can be this retarded. please, my faith in humanity NEEDS you to be a troll.
>>
>>17769929
Mister, fuck you.
There ARE mathematical patterns in everything.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Patterns_in_nature
However, you fail to prove why there must be a physical medium of "aether" that must govern them instead of simple mathematical rules (like "turn x degrees right every second" for spiral".

The term is also related to early concept of wave optics (the medium to translate the waves), debunked by several experiments, based on orbital movement of Earths through the aether.
>>
>>17769744
>these dubs CANNOT lie

But yeah, pretty much this.
>>
>>17769795
Found it.
>>
http://pastebin.com/06FEw0gZ

tl;dr - basically, this whole deal about extraterrestrials could be a false flag, a misinformation and propaganda tool, to terrorize and force the public into submission, using this formula:

>ayys exist
>ayys are stronger than you
>ayys want you enslaved, therefore you must be enslaved under one government, goyim
or
>ayys want you to unite and live peacefully, therefore you must be united under one government, goyim
>>
>>17770029
>basically, this whole deal about demons could be a false flag, a misinformation and propaganda tool, to terrorize and force the public into submission, using this formula:
>>demons exist
>>demons are stronger than you
>>demons want you enslaved, therefore you must be enslaved under one god, sheep
>or
>>demons want you to unite and live peacefully, therefore you must be united under one god, sheep

Let it be know that I am not mocking you or saying you are wrong, just that the formula has some wiggle room for plugging other things in. They aren't mutually exclusive.
>>
>>17769737
I'm not that guy but, you are actually embarrassing yourself - more so, making a fool of yourself
>>
>>17770039
Sure, that's understandable.

Hey, I'm a Christian myself, but I'm not a Gnostic or even put faith in the Old Testament. I don't believe in demonic entities (I don't necessarily deny their existence, but that doesn't matter). It's all propaganda.

What matters the most is that we at least TRY to explain these unexplained phenomena (UFOs etc) without jumping to paranormal conclusions. We should forget about ETs, demons and angels for a little bit and think about how easy it would be for a powerful secret human society to orchestrate all those "paranormal" events and evidence in order to gain more control. Occam's razor and shit.
>>
>>17770059
That, I can agree with. Most likely scenario for it all to me would be something like

>be military
>make high-tech toys because that's what we do
>people see us playing with them
>"WTF IS THAT, GUVNAH?!"
>shit, think quick. I know
>"Uh... definitely not aliens"
>"AYYS?! ERHMAGERD! INVASION IS COMING"
>can't believe that worked.
>keep playing with cool toys until the chance comes to use in war time
>>
>>17770065
forgot the last lines
>mfw stealth bomber pilot
>mfw no face because security protocols
>>
>>17769556
But you didn't debunk his video. Did you even watch it? How can you say there are no beings here other than us for sure? Are you a troll or just retarded?
>>
>>17770077

>Are you a troll or just retarded?

Are you?

>How can you say there are no beings here other than us for sure?

Because there is no physical proof to that, period. None.

>But you didn't debunk his video. Did you even watch it?

A clearly edited newscast on ABS network? Mhhhm i wonder how they could slip that ovious """""proof"""" of everything ultraterrestial past them. Good thing they pretended to laugh it off.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Operation_Mockingbird

You're under mind control. Your metacommunicative circuit is burnt, so now you can't distinguish context between reality and obvious fabricated disinfo stories.
>>
File: flaming heart.jpg (86KB, 610x300px) Image search: [Google]
flaming heart.jpg
86KB, 610x300px
>>17769591
>>17769591
To meditate you're supposed to clear your mind and not think about anything genius. Some people do focus on a symbol or something first but it's not as efficient but they only do that to get a one-pointed focus before clearing their mind entirely. You could meditate on any symbol, even the cross. I've actually had great trances to the symbol of the flaming heart with the crown of thorns and cross like in pic related. Is that demonic? Am I getting possessed by meditating to the cross anon?
>>
>>17770110
>metacommunicative circuit
now you're just making shit up. well, more blatantly than before, that is.
>>
>>17770110
See >>17769932

You are not as enlightened as you think you are shill.
>>
File: image.gif (2MB, 390x215px) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2MB, 390x215px
>>17769594
This anon is correct.
>>
File: cadaceus.jpg (133KB, 1300x1300px) Image search: [Google]
cadaceus.jpg
133KB, 1300x1300px
>>17769613
"Kundalini demon" doesn't make any sense. Kundalini is your own spiritual energy. It's only related to serpents sometimes because of its shape and how it feels. It coils up the spine to the crown of your head, much like a serpent, but it isn't literally one. It's often related to DNA because the staff of Hermes, the Cadaceus, both represents DNA and Kundalini energy. It's used in symbols for medicine and such because of the fashion in which Kundalini energy rejuvenates and revitalizes you. It's an entirely positive, healthy, and good experience and it's often felt in church, during intense orgasms, when connecting deeply to others in a spiritual manner, during meditations, and in other positive and greatly spiritual moments. It's life changing and has nothing to with demons, if anything it will ward them off.
>>
>>17770128
>>17770131

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Meta-communication

I thought you were trolling, but it appears you're legit fucking retarded. Is this the effect of the intense mind control techniques you willingly subjected yourself to, or were you just born stupid i don't know, and frankly don't care at this point.

Especially lol at the second post, where the argument is just pointing me to someone being an arbiter of truth.

>just call him a shill and say that it is HE who is programmed

you need professional help at this point
>>
>>17770151
Faggot.
>>
>>17769535
>itt : christian schizophrenia
>>
>>17770139
This, I find it incredible that no instrument has yet been built to replace the church organ so that individuals can enjoy its effects in the comfort of their own home.
>>
File: Brains.jpg (98KB, 550x404px) Image search: [Google]
Brains.jpg
98KB, 550x404px
>>17770165

That's the end result of MKULTRA reserach, actually. Memetic suggestions that put people in a perpetual Double Bind, and then just disrupts meta-communication, the ability to adequately perceive reality.

Nothing of this is experienced, it's all YouTube videos. Genius.
>>
>>17770151
you said "METACOMMUNICATIVE CIRCUIT" which isn't a thing, you fucking mong.
>>
>>17770191
Mark Passio is one hell of a drug.
>>
>>17770191
>links wiki article on meta-communication
>doesn't even know what it means

That has nothing to do with how reality is perceived, it is strictly about communication between people, such as body language. confirmed for retard
>>
>>17770191
>meta-communication, the ability to adequately perceive reality.
That is not what meta-communication is, you illiterate faggot. Did you even read what you linked?
>>
File: 1464992348971.png (242KB, 700x240px) Image search: [Google]
1464992348971.png
242KB, 700x240px
>>17769594
Pot calling the kettle black much? Nigga mk ultra is shut down. There is no proof of any other mind control bullshit going on in America today
>>
>>17769784
I was agnostic, leaning toward atheist, (but with a particular distaste for Christianity, I was a little more open minded to other religions) and started having sleep paralysis and each time it'd feel like there was an evil presence with me. It felt like I was being zapped and drained of some kind of energy, like you hear in many stories. I tried everything when it happened, and it would happen every time my head hit the pillow. I tried channeling holy energy, like new age people would do, and I even tried calling multiple gods that I found more interesting and possible to exist than Jesus. Out of desperation after this happened many, many, many times I said (in my head/the dream state I was in), "In the name of Jesus FUCK OFF." I felt the presence get angry and leave, and then the experience stopped. Completely for that night. After nothing else worked. I had the problem a few other times and I just said, "Jesus!" when it happened. That worked too. Any variation of saying then name made the presence leave, no other name did and no other method did, not even methods I actually did place belief in while I placed no belief at all in Jesus. I'm still not Christian but I don't know what to make of the experience. Every time I feel an evil presence I just say "Jesus please get rid of this for me" and it works. It's baffling though and very interesting if you ask me. It should also be of note that in day to day life I don't have any hallucinations, hear any voices, or anything out of the ordinary,
>>
>>17770207
I got rid of sleep paralysis once by calling out to Zeus. When you're in the dreamlike state of sleep paralysis, everything comes down to mind over matter. The cause and solution in those scenarios is the same thing; your brain.
>>
>>17770110
You're jumping to a lot of conclusions. I didn't even say the video was true, just said you didn't debunk it and asked if you watched it. I only meant that just because there's no proof you can't know, for sure, that we're alone in the universe. Especially since the universe is so fucking huge. You can fairly say "It's very likely that we're alone because I haven't seen proof" and I probably wouldn't argue with it. But to say you know, for a fact, that we're alone because you personally haven't seen proof is truly idiotic. How in the fuck does this make me brainwashed? I'm determined, you must be a troll.
>>
>>17770192
>>17770196
>>17770198
>>17770200

So, these YouTube videos aren't communicating any ideas to you, right? And you absolutely can tell that they're 100% factual because they're presented they way they are.

It's clearly working. Or, you're splitting hairs and pretending to be obtuse on purpose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_medium_is_the_message

>>17770201

>The CIA always tells the truth

this thread is retard ground zero, i haven't seen anything like this
>>
>>17770217
Oh, well that's cool. They are a similar figure though. I would love to hear of someone doing it with a totally different god, or a clearly fictional character. I tried so so many different gods though, some I actually half believed in. So it was really weird that only saying Jesus worked. I think it might be because everyone around me (I live in the south) believes in him, so maybe if affected my subconscious somehow? I'm not entirely sure but I felt the anecdote was interesting at the very least.
>>
>>17770226
Mark Passio is literally a psyop. So is absolutely EVERYONE on the conspiracist avenue, including Cooper.
>>
>>17770231
I'd say you are on the right train of thought. Like another anon has said, people of just about every faith have claimed to "drive off demons" with their own methods, all of which seem to work. The common theme among them all seems to be their own belief.
>>
>>17770240

>So is absolutely EVERYONE on the conspiracist avenue

Jan Irvin, is that you? But you're a conspiracist yourself. You need to lay off that sativa and Trivium, bro, you're losing it.
>>
>>17770226
I'm >>17770200

I wasn't talking about any damn youtube videos, AT ALL, you inbred fucktard. YOU said "meta-communication, the ability to adequately perceive reality.", and I pointed out how that's NOT the fucking definition, or anywhere close to the idea or application, of what meta-communication is.

You're a tryhard, delusional faggot who can't even use words or phrases properly. How is anyone going to take you seriously when a) you can't give any sort of evidence or reason to your claims, and b) you'll arbitrarily pick phrases that you think sound smart and completely misuse them in an attempt to fortify your argument?
>>
>>17769535
>aliens are demons because we can't understand them!!!11

Fuck off this way of thinking is so incredibly ignorant and flawed it is almost barbaric.

The idea that ETs are more advanced then us if they can travel here or their star system is older is simple logic based on our technology and it's steady advancement.

Is it possible that a lot of the information we get about ETs is disinformation? Absolutely, but you then have to throw out all the first hand contacts and sightings by people who have nothing to gain by reporting them.

Go crawl into the nearest pew, form the fetal position, put all your money in the collection basket and fuck right off.
>>
>>17770254

>metacommunication, is a secondary communication (including indirect cues) about how a piece of information is meant to be interpreted. It is based on idea that the same message accompanied by different meta-communication can mean something entirely different, including its opposite, as in irony.

Through the intense application of psyop techniques, people in this thread have disrupted their ability to perceive metacommunication (which can be dubbed, for conviniece, meta-communicative circuit, a la Robert Anton Wilson) and made themselves prone to hyper-suggestion. The result is that they are now beleive that there is an "alien deception", which involves actual demons, peretending to be aliens. All of this is concluded from a series of YouTube videos.

Yeah, i said exactly what i wanted to say, the the exact terms i wanted to.

You're an addled-brain retard lacking in perspective. No wonder you buy into all sorts of make-beleive bullshit with no consideration.
>>
>>17770283
>You're an addled-brain retard lacking in perspective. No wonder you buy into all sorts of make-beleive bullshit with no consideration.
I'm not the one buying into anything without any gods damned evidence, you fucking fool. You're the one shouting "DEMONS" and expecting everyone to believe you without question.

Also, why don't you KEEP reading that article, and realize how little it has to do with the way you are using it.

You need to get off your fucking high horse and stop making assumptions about people. I think the UFO thing is just military tech. Your the one coming up with this completely convoluted scenario presupposed that a dusty old sand-nigger book is telling the truth.
>>
>>17770299

>You're the one shouting "DEMONS" and expecting everyone to believe you without question.

>Your the one coming up with this completely convoluted scenario presupposed that a dusty old sand-nigger book is telling the truth.

You're a fucking idiot for real bro. I'm saying the the claim that aliens are demons is disinfo. Fucking follow my posts, you mong.

Holy shit, what an idiot.
>>
>>17770308
>Fucking follow my posts, you mong.
I could say the same to you, fucktard. Mine are the ones that aren't batshit crazy. Whether your the demons dude or not, you still can't be taken seriously with such blatant misuse of terms. You're just as fucking stupid, thinking we're being mind controlled or some shit. Who needs disinfo when fucktards like you make off the wall assumptions then argue with each other over it as if it's fact?
>>
File: 1462236201759.jpg (37KB, 423x294px) Image search: [Google]
1462236201759.jpg
37KB, 423x294px
>>17769535
You aren't alone OP. When you attack both muh aliens and muh demons people come at you from all sides, but you know what's up. Have you read Exo Vaticana? If not do it, it's free and lays all this out. It basically BTFO every single person in this thread.
>>
>>17770330
>Exo Vaticana
Oh great, now we've got this nutjob proposing SPACE JESUS. oh, excuse me, SPACE DEVIL. Yeah, that's not fucking crazy at all.
>>
>>17770327

>You're just as fucking stupid, thinking we're being mind controlled or some shit.

>assumptions

http://www.gnosticmedia.com/SpiesinAcademicClothing_MKULTRA

I keep saying again and again, the only fucktard here is you. Stop taking everything at face value. Disinfo is a form a mind control.
>>
>>17770339
Read it and get BTFO then :^}
>>
>>17770342
>gnosticmedia
Right, like I'm going to take anything seriously from people who not only believe in the bible, but it's fanfiction books as well.
>disinfo is a form of mind control
That's why you don't believe anything without hard facts and good reasoning, you fucking tard.
>>17770345
Tried to once. It was dripping with autism and schizophrenia, without a single shred of evidence for it's claim besides crazy people going "I said so!". At best, the authors are charlatans making money off of chumps like you.
>>
>>17769556
>>17770110
Aliens not existing is mathematically improbable. Saying they simply don't exist is ridiculously misinformed.

I agree accounts of "visitors" are dubious, and likely hoaxes.

Its more a matter of whether or not we'll ever encounter complex alien life, there's probably an incredibly high chance the most advanced alien life we'll encounter during our species' existence is extraterrestrial bacteria.
>>
>>17770308
why are aliens being emons disinfo?

didnt the sumerians, egyptians, jesus, say they came form other worlds?

The bible litterally talks about sheol
>>
>>17770356

It's a fucking name of the website, it has nothing to do with religious Gnosticism. The research is chock full of FOIA documents, authenticaded letters and more. HARD FACTS.
>>
>>17770356
Its fact that even up untill recent history the people who changed the world the most usually believed in sprits or felt that they were influened by spirits

You can see this with Hitler, Napoleon, Joan of arch, Alexander the great,

>muh mental illness or fabricaton

You are litterally ignoring all of what mankind has been saying forever
>>
>>17770342
>claims written works can't be trusted
>got this info from a written work
KEK
>>
>>17770356
>"without a single shred of evidence"

You didn't make past the first chapter then. My main criticism with the book is how it felt redundant from all the dry scientific evidence presented. It was thoroughly researched.
>>
>>17770377

KEK INDEED BECAUSE YOU'RE ANOTHER FUCKTARD WHO DOESN'T KNOW WHO HE'S REPLYING TO.

this thread is flouride in internet form
>>
>>17770385
That being said it is a hard redpill to swallow, and I wouldn't suggest someone unfamiliar with the supernatural to jump straight into it. But this being a paranormal board, makes me wonder why close-minded angry people like you are here. You are looking for truth but to afraid to find it.
>>
>>17769583
Actually if you meditate, especially with a group of friends, outside of the city, and focus on making contact collectively, you're very likely to start seeing UFO's.
>>
What OP and most people tend to forget is that this random theory of aliens being demons only holds up to CHRISTIANITY. And they roughly make 20% of the world. What about the people that believe in Krishna? In Allah? In Zeus? In the trees?

This is where the narrative fails hard.
>>
>>17770368
This is overly padded piece of shit of an article. I can't be fucked to more than skim. The gist i gather is that people write books and lie in them, right? That's nothing new. People have been doing that since the invention of writing. Just because a book says something doesn't mean you have to believe it. Someone being brainwashed isn't the same as someone being gullible.
>>
>>17770416
the hindu faith talks about other worlds, so does greek mythology
>>
>>17770376
>Its fact that even up untill recent history the people who changed the world the most usually believed in sprits or felt that they were influened by spirits
appeal to popularity and authority wrapped up in one. Very nice fallacy.
>You are litterally ignoring all of what mankind has been saying forever
mankind has been constantly disagreeing with itself since forever on the very subject, tard
>>
>>17770385
please, give me one valid piece of evidence from it and I might reconsider.
>>
File: image.jpg (178KB, 661x716px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
178KB, 661x716px
Quick, someone meme this thread into eternity.
>>
>>17770416
>only Christians believe in demons.

Come on guy you're making yourself look dumb
>>
>>17770452
to be fair, the context they put it in is with the expectation of Revelations to be real, since all claims of these demons' plans always line up with what that schizo book "predicts"
>>
>>17770443
>appeal to popularity and authority wrapped up in one

how is this wrong? From this we learn about psychopaths and killers

>mankind has been constantly disagreeing with itself since forever on the very subject

can you give me some examples of ancient athiests in egyptian, sumerian, indian, native american history?
>>
>>17770449
>"my argument against something I disagree with is failing, quick, MEMES. "
>>
>>17770452
But they do, Muslims believe in the Djinn, not demons. Only Christians use demons for everything, and wrongly, because the qord came from daemon, and so and so.

The narrative of OP still fails hard.
>>
>>17770443
>tard

is someone triggered?
>>
>>17770464
>implying djinn arent the equivalent of demons to an extent
>>
>>17769591
>Think of a kundalini

lel
>>
>>17770469
The aren't.
>>
>>17770473
explain
>>
>>17770460
>how is this wrong?
please read up on the term "logical fallacy"
>From this we learn about psychopaths and killers
Who are usually idiots who believe in idiotic things.
>can you give me some examples of ancient atheists in...
Who fucking cares? How is that relevant? I hope you're not trying to suggest that atheism is just a recent thing, are you?
>>
>>17770465
go back to /b/ with your "hurr durr u mad?" bullshit. Oh wait, you said triggered. go back to tumblr.
>>
>>17770485
so its perfectly reasonable to call people named during a debale about aliens/religion?

no it is you who should go back to tumblr you clown
>>
>>17770485
Yah he's mad. Relax bro.
>>
don't shit talk too much, op, lest the fairies pay you a visit tonight
>>
>>17770489
>so its perfectly reasonable to call people named during a debale about aliens/religion?
When they start dropping insults themselves, yes. If they can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.
>>17770496
more like sad that you people can be so fucking stupid. even if you were right
>implying being mad automatically loses an argument
because being mad automatically makes someone wrong. sound logic, you illiterate nigger.
>>
>>17770527
>When they start dropping insults themselves, yes. If they can't take it, they shouldn't dish it out.
wait, correction, lost track of who was who. I'll change that answer to "I call it as I see it". I saw a tard, and called him a tard. there, faggot
>>
>>17770433

>keep asking for citations and research
>receive them
>????????
>I can't be fucked to more than skim.

please don't reproduce
>>
>>17770531
>ill change that answer

no piece of shit it doesnt work that way. Know what you're saying before you post shit head
>>
File: Tour_de_babel.jpg (2MB, 3100x2246px)
Tour_de_babel.jpg
2MB, 3100x2246px
Pic related: it's this thread.
>>
>>17770482
>who fucking cares?

you implied athiesm was as prevalent back then as it is today. I'm asking you for some examples
>>
>>17769744

Mostly correct. That's because OP left.
>>
>>17770259

>More advanced then us
>Then

Stopped reading.
>>
Many today are buying into the facade that there are aliens from other worlds or dimensions. The facade the world is being indoctrinated with by books, movies, and new age/new spirituality teaching is that these are superior beings and that they come from a more highly evolved civilization to help us realize that all are all one and all are part of the one and only creator of all things, God.

These beings really are fallen angels and demons who will bring a great deception to all on the earth.
>>
>>17769535

>When Wernher Von Braun was dying of cancer, he asked me to be his spokesperson, to appear on occasions when he was too ill to speak. I did this.

>What was most interesting to me was a repetitive sentence that he said to me over and over again during the approximately four years that I had the opportunity to work with him. He said the strategy that was being used to educate the public and decision makers was to use scare tactics That was how we identify an enemy. The strategy that Wernher Von Braun taught me was that first the Russians are going to be considered to be the enemy. In fact, in 1974, they were the enemy, the identified enemy. We were told that they had "killer satellites". We were told that they were coming to get us and control us-that they were "Commies."

>Then terrorists would be identified, and that was soon to follow. We heard a lot about terrorism.

>Then we were going to identify third-world country "crazies." We now call them Nations of Concern. But he said that would be the third enemy against whom we would build space-based weapons.

>And the funniest one of all was what he called aliens, extraterrestrials. That would be the final scare. And over and over and over during the four years that I knew him and was giving speeches for him, he would bring up that last card. "And remember Carol, the last card is the alien card. We are going to have to build space-based weapons against aliens and all of it is a lie."
>>
>>17772116

>I think I was too naïve at that time to know the seriousness of the nature of the spin that was being put on the system. And now, the pieces are starting to fall into place. We are building a space-based weapons system on a premise that is a lie, a spin. Wernher Von Braun was trying to hint that to me back in the early 70's and right up until the moment when he died in 1977.

>What he told me was that there is an accelerated effort in place. He didn't mention a timeline but he said that it was going to be speeding up faster than anybody could possibly imagine. That the effort to put weapons into space was not only based on a lie but would accelerate past the point of people even understanding it until it was already up there and too late.

>When Von Braun was dying in front of me, the very first day that I met him, he had tubes draining out of his side. He was tapping on the desk telling me, "You will come to Fairchild." I was a schoolteacher. He said, "You will come to Fairchild and you will be responsible for keeping weapons out of space." The way he said it with this intenseness in his eyes, and added that very first day, the first time I met him, that space-based weapons were a dangerous, destabilizing, too costly, unnecessary, untestable, unworkable idea.

>The last card that was being held was the extraterrestrial enemy card.

>The intensity with which he said that, made me realize that he knew something that he was too afraid to mention. He was too afraid to talk about it. He would not tell me the details.

>I am not sure that I would have absorbed them if he had told me the details or even believed him in 1974. But there was no question that that man knew and had a need to know, I found out later.
>>
>>17772190

>There is no doubt in my mind that Wernher Von Braun knew about the extraterrestrial issue. He explained to me the reasons why weapons were going to be put into space, the enemies against whom we were going to build these weapons, and that all of that was a lie. He mentioned that extraterrestrials were going to be identified as the final enemy against whom we were going to build space-based weapons back in 1974.

>The way he said it to me, there was no doubt in my mind that he knew something that he was too afraid to talk about.

>Wernher Von Braun never spoke to me about any of the details that he knew related to extraterrestrials except that one day extraterrestrials were going to be identified as an enemy against whom we are going to build an enormous space-based weapons system. Wernher Von Braun actually told me that the spin was a lie-that the premise for space-based weaponry, the reasons that were going to be given, the enemies that we were going to identify-were all based on a lie.
>>
>>17769535
Why do so many people here seem to lack a Grade 6 knowledge of astronomy? Dummies, if the universe is as big as THEY'VE PROVEN, there is 99.9% chance that there are aliens. You cannot prove it, but its pretty much inevitable.

No need for describing anything not of Earth as demonic. Or do you think our little mote is the only place in a profound vastness of importance, and its all just lights for us to look up at night?

Get over yourselves. There's things bigger than you and I. This isn't all just for us, we are just part of it.
>>
I read most of this thread I just wanted to skip the rest and say I believe Jesus Christ is Lord and the tribulation is indeed coming soon. This will begin with the NWO and a false flag alien attack or perhaps friendly "visit" concerning enlightenment like others believe. I am not sure of the details but the Word tells us we are a chosen few to survive and embrace God. The hardest times have yet to pass; people will seek death yet not find it. Stay strong brothers, Jesus is alive.
>>
>>17772419

mindless propaganda and falsified government science really opens up the possibilities of outer space huh?

any aliens you see, if ever, are going to be demons or 'offspring' of demons, or conversely a genetically modified made-to-order 'alien' created in a laboratory, to be paraded out at the given time to convince us all that we are part of a larger civilization of beings (who DO NOT EXIST)
>>
>>17772822
the government has no demonic agenda, the government is not in cahoots with any other government, friendly or hostile to this country. Private citizens with no connection to the government can themselves do experiments and easily purchase the necessary tools to view the sky for what it actually is.

Self-induced paranoia to achieve some sense of being in on a profound paradigm shift is cathartic, I'm sure. But I'd really like to implore people to come at these things without confirmation bias.
>>
>>17772862

>Self-induced paranoia to achieve some sense of being in on a profound paradigm shift is cathartic

Now this guy knows what's up.

MUH END TIMES REVELATION preaching is just another psyop to keep the goyim from taking any real action, cause God's gonna sort it all out.
>>
All of these claims that aliens are demons, that the NWO is coming, and that the end times is upon us is all based on the presupposition that the Bible is true.

Maybe you christcucks should come up with some credible evidence as to why your old fairy tale book should be taken seriously in the first place, before making the leap that ALL of science is lies and deception.

You know why people take science more seriously than your crack pot religion?

Religion says "believe me without question"
Science says "Question and find out"
>>
OP is totally correct when he says what people think of as aliens are actually demons. This deception serves two purposes first it masks demons true nature and also if aliens exist then space travel is possible therefore it is possible we have had men in space when in fact we have never had a man or woman in space and never will.

The tptb have a habit stating the reverse of what is true. Have you ever looked up the meaning of the word nice?? Very small example. "Outer space" is actually INNER space.
>>
The shame of this place is you guys got a lot of great information that is virtually unheard-of anywhere else on the net and the instant it gets posted it is true the death and ridiculed by people so transparently carrying out an agenda that they are either paid for their services which is deplorable or even worse they are legitimately that anti intellectual and unable to entertain a thought without believing it either way the wasted potential of this site is one of the saddest things in existence
>>
>>17772972
Many ancient and venerated men wrote of demons as though they were a fact of life the concept of them well predates the abrahamic religions I've become slightly educated on a topic before attempting to speak on it
>>
>>17772972

While we're on the topic the vast majority of scientific literature is falsified and data broadly and widely manipulated. Science is as much a belief system as religion
>>
>>17769535
>Be me
>Average inhbitant of Kleip-137
>Some friends decide to doa trip to Earth to buy some Weed
>Because Earth's Marijuana is 37% stronger than Kleip's ones
>Alright.mp3
>2h trip
>We buy the Marijuana with some guy and go to a Corn field to smoke in peace
>We get crazy as fuck
>Do some skids in the field
>Leave before the owner of the lands show up
>Brainstorm
>Decide to do a prank
>What should we do?
>Give one of the nations one of our guns, that would be enough to kill half of the humans?
>Enslave the humans for a thousand years?
>Kidnap a Redneck?
>Obviously we kidnapped a redneck
>Fucked his ass some times
>Put our smoking pipe up in his ass
>Leave him near his house
>See the guy in the news, saying we put a probe in him
>Laugh our ass off
>Go back home
Thanks for the weed, humans
Thread posts: 152
Thread images: 21

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.