[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Have I got a story for you guys

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

File: RcG6BjzXi.gif (2KB, 271x242px) Image search: [Google]
RcG6BjzXi.gif
2KB, 271x242px
>working in low budget tattoo parlor
>always good at drawing, decided to make a career out of it
>small town, mid Missouri. Nothing happens
>getting close to close
>sitting behind front counter, playing on my phone
>look up to see guy staring at me
>"Shit!! Dude, you scared the piss outta me. Sorry I didn't hear you come in, have you been waiting long?"
>guy just stares
>"So... can I help you with something?"
>guy points to chair, not breaking eye contact.
>"Oh right, why else would you be here? Haha."
>blank stare
>toughcrowd.jpeg
>"So, did you have an idea of what you wanted or...?"
>hands me a slip of paper
>small triangle with a circle neatly placed inside
>pic isn't it, but it's close
>weird, i know, but it's his skin
>"Cool, man. So where did you want this?"
>guys turns around, lifts up shirt
Get this, dude is literally a walking canvas. Tattoos from neck to waist, presuming it goes on. Dude isn't shredded, but is really muscular and tone as hell. Lone spot of visible skin on back of left shoulder. You guessed it, it's in the shape of a fucking triangle. Anyway,
>guy walks to chair and sits down, still silent
>didn't really want to do any work, but don't want to upset this guy
>start inking
>dude doesn't bleed in the slightest
>tattoo finished
>dude stands, goes in front of counter
>meet him up there
>awkward eye contact for about thirty seconds
>nowkiss.mp4
>guy looks at register
>"Oh, shit, right. Uh... two inch by two inch of light line work.... forty bucks my man."
>reaches into front pants pocket
>pulls out two twenties, without a wrinkle
>almost as if pulled from a portal
>hands them to me
>"Thanks dude. Tell your friends about us, yeah?"
>stares
>extends his hand
>shake
>extremely cold, like a frozen slab of meat
>guy turns to leave
>gets to door and stops
>"Have a great night, dude."
>guy looks over his shoulder and nods
>leaves without his shirt
>can't find the shirt anywhere in the store
Did I just encounter a fucking demon, or was it a mute?
>>
Oh boy are you a lucky one.
>>
Okay from a logical point of view, trying to eliminate paranormal possibilities, my guess is as follows:

Dude was a drug addict. AA and NA use a symbol you described, google it. Probably doesn't talk because that lifestyle fucks you up and males you horribly dysfunctional. Dude probably was an IV drug user, so his veins were shot, hence no bleeding.

Probably not paranormal 4/10 at best
>>
Well that does make me feel better about the situation druggy > demon
>>
I feel you. Our minds fill the unknown with the super natural because fear is instinctual, not logical.
>>
>>17767714
AA and NA uses a circle with a triangle inside of it, not the other way around.
>>
>>17767702
Continue...
>>
>>17767678
> mid-missouri
Boy that's just a water person, druggie, they normally congregate around walmart. I've lived in missouri, right around the middle, nearly my whole life, what you've encountered is a water person.
>>
>>17768164
AA is a triangle in a circle, NA is a square in a circle. Al-Anon is OP's symbol, the circle in a triangle. All the addiction organizations are sort of incestuous, and have similar symbols.
>>
2/3 of the Deathly Hallows. Nothing spoopy here, just Missourians into Harry Potter.
>>
THE ELDER WAND IS GONE! DUMBLEDORE HAS FALLEN!
>>
>>17767678
You're in Missouri, it's probably just some tweaker that saw it painted on a wall or on an occult website. I saw a huge incircle carved into the ground in Arizona once.
>>
File: 1456115007889.jpg (576KB, 1916x2844px) Image search: [Google]
1456115007889.jpg
576KB, 1916x2844px
>>17768292
Anon are you still here? What exactly is a water person? I've heard that word used on sleepy cabin
>>
>>17767678
You should post a drawing of what you tatt'd so we can understand what the symbol was.

That is a little weird he had one spot open just for that. And that he didn't tip you like a lil bish.

He could just be a weirdo but look for his shirt in the lost and found at the parlour? Maybe someone you work with took his shirt.
>>
File: 20160604_214416-1.jpg (2MB, 2184x2289px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_214416-1.jpg
2MB, 2184x2289px
This is drawn to the best of my memory, im not sure if the runes or sigils or wtf ever are drawn correctly
>>
Hebrew maybe
>>
>>17771896
Bump for suspicion

OP just completed the final occult ritual for this maniac before he decides to slaughter some children
>>
So are we talking like Columbia, MO? Because this guy probably just wandered in from the Wal-Mart of Conley and is high as fuck.
>>
St Roberts right?
>>
>>17772091
If so I know the guy. He had a stroke and can't talk because he can't relate between talking and thoughts. Sucks to be in a mind and not verbalize it.
>>
>>17771896

now he can open the portal to america online
>>
Oh shit dude, its actually a small town called Boonville. Like, 10 miles south of Columbia.
>>
File: payload.jpg (34KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
payload.jpg
34KB, 300x300px
>>17772126
underrated.

Also, got a creepy captcha
>>
File: spoop.png (59KB, 369x337px) Image search: [Google]
spoop.png
59KB, 369x337px
Hey, here's a "coincidence".
>>
File: Hermetic Seal.gif (16KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Hermetic Seal.gif
16KB, 500x500px
>>17771896
>>17771950
Yeah, looks like Hebrew and a reduction of the traditional Philosopher's Stone symbol.
>>
>>17771896
That looks like the triangle of manifestation from the grimoire Kingdom of Flames.
>>
Can you draw for us what it exactly looked like?
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.