[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Souls

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: occult_glyphs_600.jpg (82KB, 600x415px) Image search: [Google]
occult_glyphs_600.jpg
82KB, 600x415px
Do souls exist?
What function would they fulfill?
If they exist, there has to be a reason.
>>
File: just cool.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
just cool.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>17767492
>If they exist, there has to be a reason.
love is the reason
>>
>>17767508
Love exists for procreation, cooperation, and survival of offspring, what does a soul have to do with it?
>>
>>17767492
Since they can't be proven objectively to exist (at least not at this time), this thread is going to be a lot of dogma and speculation. I hope that's what you were wanting.
>>
>>17767492
The universe has to have every possibility happen and to experience itself is part of the job. The universe began and will end but not before it does this
>>
>>17767519
No, it wasn't
>>
>>17767519
what if it's something that can't be proven objectively but only subjectively?
>>
>>17767492
If energy cannot be created nor destroyed only repurposed, then what becomes of consciousness? From that people have deduced a "soul"
>>
>>17767517
what if instead all those things exist as a byproduct of love?
>>
>>17767528
Consciousness is just a set of processes in the brain, no?

If so than the chemicals will just get recycled with the rest of the body.

If there is more to it, providing there is proof, that is something I'd want to get into.
>>
File: large.jpg (105KB, 480x608px)
large.jpg
105KB, 480x608px
>>17767541
>>
>>17767528
But then why would love exist in the first place?
>>
>>17767542
I never quite understood that picture
How am I supposed to 'fight'?
>>
>>17767545
Everything exists from the source which is the Absolute. Whether or not we burn out is up to us.
>>
>>17767548
"fight" in the sense of your perception and view towads reality and your existence.
>>
>>17767519

>they can't be proven objectively to exist

Only to retards, no amount of science will help you, material has got nothing on spiritual energy, if you are born with spiritual limitation you cant expect to go very far
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.