[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Dyatlov Pass... what actually happened to them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

File: Dyatlov_Pass_incident_02.jpg (394KB, 809x640px) Image search: [Google]
Dyatlov_Pass_incident_02.jpg
394KB, 809x640px
Dyatlov Pass... what actually happened to them?
>>
Fanta Zero, Pepsi Max and Coke Zero.
>>
Dunno, but the movie Devil's Pass is pretty entertaining
>>
Avalanche.
>>
>>17766547
wiki page says there's no evidence of a avalanche
>>
>>17766579
an*
>>
>>17766581
thank you senpai
>>
accidently killed by russian military testing a tesla weapon.
>>
We don't know, we never will know.
All we can ever have now are theories. Any actual evidence is long gone and the waters are so muddied by so many theories, it's too late.

You'll have to deal with it.
>>
>>17766461
Russian Nuclear testing in which there was a massive cover up by soviets.
>>
Probably ass raped....it sure had adverse effects in the cold
>>
>"Comrade, we need to test this new super weapon that will crush the capitalists"
>"Those true patriots on that mountain over there wouldn't mind."

It was probably some sort of MKULTRA project that resulted in them all killing each other/themselves
>>
>>17766461
Probably some science/research experiment gone wrong or something,

Russians where there to tell the story. But I doubt they would have said that the Ivan's got riped by an avalanche
>>
>>17766536
Jesus Christ....
>>
>>17766624
This. The Russians used the Belray Surge on them.
>>
russian military experiment there was really 12 hikers not 9 and the russian military killed them all to do teleportation experiments, then executed them.
>>
>>17766536
What?
>>
File: moot knows it.png (54KB, 300x100px)
moot knows it.png
54KB, 300x100px
>>17766640
>All we can ever have now are theories
I need a spooky version of pic related for this occasions,
>>
>>17767008
Sorry, I know it's a stupid thing to say on /x/.

I guess it just annoys me not being able to get to the bottom of such an incident. I want answers as much as anyone, damn it.
>>
File: images.jpg (5KB, 258x195px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
5KB, 258x195px
Most of it sounds like hypothermia. Partially, the lack of clothing and wandering around. Even the torn up tent wouldn't be surprising. The radiation and cracked bones without external injuries though... I don't know. Don't fuck with the vrilya I guess.
>>
>>17767111
kek, where is this pic from?
>>
>>17767136
>first time Hitler tried a doobie
>>
Obviously there's no such thing as avalanches if you believe in the flat earth theories
>>
File: german shepherd.jpg (50KB, 470x352px) Image search: [Google]
german shepherd.jpg
50KB, 470x352px
>>17767150
>>
>>17767149
fun fact: hitler actually took peyote and tried to contact spirits
>>
https://skeptoid.com/episodes/4108
>>
>>17768048

Not true, someone wrote that in a book that appeared legit. Its not.
It was with some occult store owner right?
>>
My theory? Probably Soviet Scientists testing something. Politicians and military would want to test them on people, choose some random nerds hiking in the mountains, call it an accident or alien attack. Even if it was an avalanche or alien attack, the Soviet government owned all the news outlets. Any story or theory could be complete bullshit. Even though they initially detected radiation and odd injuries, that could have been made up too.
>Find dead hikers, doesn't matter how they died
>Ooh good chance to show filthy crapitalists we mean business
>Multilate bodies a bit
>Fake radiation tests and such
>Fake initial reports of glowing light balls, yeti, weapon testing, insert other theories here, whathaveyou
>Suddenly cut all news, vehemently deny (in true Russian tradition) that anything serious happened, that it was an avalanche.
>Neato Burrito
>Free Intimidation and Publicity. >Perfect propaganda to feed to Americans. Scares shit out of them
Could be some deviation to any part of this, but this could happen.
>>
>>17766461
They died
>>
File: image.jpg (55KB, 800x530px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55KB, 800x530px
not many people know this but they took a picture of a yeti and wrote in their diary about it following them. pic related, it's what they photographed.

don't believe me? google it.
>>
My personal opinion some type of nuclear/Radiation testing, most likely for the betterment of nuclear weapons.
>>
>>17767111
Russian is a highly contaminated area as far as radioactivity gos, not surprising at all
>>
>>17768268
its just a vaguely man-shaped tree
>>
Energy weapon test. That yeti "documentary" was by the makers of that mermaid thing so don't buy into it
>>
File: 1446874695584.jpg (33KB, 700x500px) Image search: [Google]
1446874695584.jpg
33KB, 700x500px
>>17767150
>>
>>17772280
its obviously a weather baloon
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.