[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Anyone on the west coast see this shit? Was outside smoking a

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 10

File: image.jpg (36KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
36KB, 1280x720px
Anyone on the west coast see this shit? Was outside smoking a bowl, thought the world was ending
>>
>smoking a bowl
Instantly disregarded.
>>
>>17763825
Dude weed lmao
>>
File: mckay.jpg (16KB, 289x400px) Image search: [Google]
mckay.jpg
16KB, 289x400px
You need to be even more vague there stoner.
>>
DUDE
>>
>>17763825
The Great Frog is swallowing the sun!
>>
>>17763825
Yeah man its called the sun
>>
>>17763829
Only most of them can be disregarded.
I have to smoke because colic but recorded 146 IQ at the age of 15, 10 years ago.
People not in physical pain that smoke weed just to get high get really fucking stupid really fucking quick.
I'm worried about full legalization because everyone is already dumb as a fucking rock.
>>
Assuming that you're not a retard, where exactly on the west coast are you? 99% of the time anything like this is usually a launch from Vandenberg AFB.
>>
Saw in Tempe. Very bright light in sky
>>
File: learning goddess bacopa.jpg (412KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
learning goddess bacopa.jpg
412KB, 1600x1200px
>>17763854
Just reccommend Bacopa monneri to them, and Mucuna pruiens to the REALLY slow ones.

Both are counteractive to the dopamine lowering of weed. Fights brain fog, like the people who know most about shri ganja.
>>
>>17763854
I really hope this is a troll posing as OP. #1 no one cares about your IQ. #2 people who dislike stoners don't dislike stoners with high IQs less. #3 don't give us that "I only use it for medical purposes" moonshine. You thought it was important enough to note. Would you say "I was taking Tylenol and thought the world was ending"?
#4 somehow you're responsible enough to take some marijuanas but others aren't?
>>
File: 1438571036422.gif (1023KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1438571036422.gif
1023KB, 500x500px
>>17763854
i dislike you intensely through the internet.
>douchebag, re-examine yourself and how you read to other people. you are horrible.
>>
>>17763854
>"ME! me! me! im so smart. i smoke weed"
> " me me mememe! pay attention to me, im a genius that is in pain. i tell people about my weed FIRST thing then immediately judge others for it. Im completely convinced im smarter than most people, I know deep down that I am a pretentious whiny bitch, but i talk down to everyone as a defense mechanism"
> "also i saw a light and took a pic"

thats how you read to others.
>>
They're not wrong.

I smoke weed myself and I hate it when people mention it at all. Smoking is nothing, it's not even worth mentioning, not even remotely related to anything unless you happen to be talking about smoking its self.

"I was outside smoking a bowl" had nothing to do with anything, so why the fuck are you telling us? Why not mention what you were wearing or what you'd had for dinner?
All it does is discredit you. Not because smoking instantly means you're an idiot, (everyone of any intelligence should be able to tell that smoking weed doesn't mean a person is automatically talking shit) but because you evidently think it's awesome and cool that you smoke. And if you think that way, then there's a 99% chance that you're a fuckwit.

It will be hard for you to understand this, I know, but you're everything that's wrong with cannabis culture, and you're one of the reasons weed is still illegal in most places and frowned upon by certain populations and generations. You're letting your general douchbaggery rub off on your weed usage.

tl;dr mode:

Stop mentioning weed unless it's relevant to the topic, it makes you seem immature and whatever you have to say comes across as the ramblings of a child.
>>
File: 4a0.png (13KB, 414x230px) Image search: [Google]
4a0.png
13KB, 414x230px
>>17763854
Nigga, who u tryna fool with that IQ shit? Stfu and just get lit, already.
>>
>>17764881
Would you have been as butthurt if he said taking a piss?
>>
>>17764937
I'm far from butthurt, I'm trying to educate the guy on why he's getting a hard time from people.

The point is "taking a piss" is something every single person can relate to.
"I was outside smoking a bowl" is not something we can all relate to, and that's why it draws fire from anti-weed folks. If it's not relevant, avoid putting it in your story if you want to be taken seriously. It's just a fact.
>>
>>17763825
>Dude, lmao, the world is ending
>Dude, look, lmao, for real!
typical paranoid stoner
>>
File: 03_bronson_blu-ray.jpg (77KB, 500x446px) Image search: [Google]
03_bronson_blu-ray.jpg
77KB, 500x446px
>>17764757
why you gotta bring Bronson into it?
>>
>>17764967
Have you considered the possibility that "smoking a bowl" may be as common as "takinga piss" where he is from? Fuck, not everyone lives an upper-schmuck class society life and with the rise of medical cannabis in the west, it is a joke. You can get a medical card for $30 anywhere on the west boardwalk now. Don't even mention Colorado and WA. So, yeah. "Smoking a bowl" is now equivalent to "smoking a cig" to most others. Also. Take that fucking stick out your ass ya PC faggot
>>
>>17765017
>may be as common as "takinga piss" where he is from?
> ya PC fuck
Pick one. By my lights you seem the moralizing PC twit. I'm not stoned now so forgive me if my argument is less than cogent.
>>
>>17765017
>Have you considered the possibility that "smoking a bowl" may be as common as "takinga piss" where he is from?

It really is more like that.
Cannabis is a lifestyle.
>>
>>17765036
I've made my point. "Twit" isn't a word used in the states, so I can't blame you for knowing how very common cannabis use has exploded within the past few years. If I had read "smoking a bowl" 3 years ago, I'd have stopped reading, too. It's a way of life, now. Also, I've not smoked pot since I was 20, 9 yrs ago
>>
>>17765048
It's not a lifestyle it's a recreational drug like beer or heroin is. You've got to admit that all that the mention did was to make it clear that OP was in an altered state.
>>
Ok, anyways... I am the one arguing with the twit guy. We got off topic. Yeah, it was just a meteor that burned up. I live in Tempe, AZ. The flash was taped on dash cams as far as Orange County, Cali. Nothing paranormal.
>>
>>17765017
yep, it's legal for recreation here in oregon now, and has been medically ok for quite some time. Today edibles just got legalized (tho with some strict limits on quantity).
I'm not even a pot head but it's perfectly normal here, even my mom is eating pot brownies sometimes now since all her fat friends are suddenly cool with it.
It's true that "dudeweedlmao" ppl are annoying, but once it's legalized (like here) it stops being such a fucking big deal. It's like enjoying a cigar or a drink at home.

All of that said, i have no fucking idea what we're supposed to see in the image op posted.
>>
>>17765071
Did you ever see the back of a $20 bill on weed?
>>
>>17765074
Like my last post. Google news it. Meteor lights up sky in so cal and AZ. It aint paranormal
>>
>>17765087
No, lol! I've never seen it high cuz a gram is that much. Lolz at you.
>>
>>17765017
You've missed my point entirely, and then embarrassed yourself by being a cock.

Of course it's a way of life and a very commonplace, especially where I'm from and with my own culture and peer group.

You're not understanding, though, that while our "way of life" is growing, it's still not the norm or usual for most of the world.

You're nothing but a typical American, acting like your "way of life" and opinions are right and everyone else has to get in line. Fuck you, die along with your arrogance.
>>
>>17765096
U must b hi. #420lifestylz #welegit
>>
>>17765104
"Most of the world"
"Typical norm"
"4chan"
Pick one. Okay, guy. You were the one not 10 minutes ago bitching about how the activity the man was engaging in discredits his story, and now you're sayin you smoke a fuck ton of weed yourself. Choke on my huge American cock ya hypocrite faggot
>>
>>17765055
>twit isn't a word used in the states.
Feel free to change the vowel to one that forms a more familiar word.
>>
>>17765133
He said mentioning the activity discredits the story. I think that's the gripe a lot of the former posters have. You know because its legality is so new and because the use of marijuana is so fraught with people's social judgements. Did they not teach you anything during your sociology Associates degree course?
Posted from my iPhone, please allow any spelling or grammar errors.
>>
File: the_cat_in_the_hat.jpg (34KB, 599x445px) Image search: [Google]
the_cat_in_the_hat.jpg
34KB, 599x445px
>>17763829
Oh boy
>>
>>17765133
I didn't say it discredits him at all. Did you read a single thing I posted?

All I'm saying is there's a lot of people who will dismiss what you say if you admit you smoke weed.

I literally have no fucking idea where you get your ideas about me from.

>discredits his story
I never said that.
>smoke a fuck ton yourself
I never said that.
>hypocrite
Nope.

>American cock

Yeah I guessed you were. It's funny how the rest of the world can recognise an American just from how fucking retarded they are even online. You show absolutely no level of intelligence what so ever. You had to be either American or mentally retarded.

I mean, you're trying to defend weed smoking against someone who smokes weed himself. And imagining things that aren't even there. What the actual fuck?
>>
>>17765133
Nigga plz, that anon made it clear from the beginning that he smoked. He prudently cautioned that one might be taken less than seriously if they include their use of mind altering substances. I've used and enjoyed marijuana and much harder drugs yet I'm not so delusional that I consider it wise to mention this casually or include it with matters that aren't germane to it. You are really one stupid fucking twit. That said here's something we can all enjoy: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z_vVFC7URkc
>>
>>17765060
My lifestyle takes medication.
Please respect that you fucking d3vil man.
>>
>>17765133
>Most of the world"
>"Typical norm"
>"4chan"
Typical norm and most of the world don't seem exclusive. They seem to hint at the same thing. Good job on 4chan. You nailed that one and made it relevant to your readers at the same time. Bien hecho
>>
>>17765200
>d3vil man
Sorry, live your life.
>>
Nice, thread about a flash of light in the sky devolves into a fucking DARE commercial. There are bigger things out there to hate on than weed and weed culture. Had OP said he was out on his back porch working on beer 5 of 6 out of his 6 pack, no one would've batted an eye. Sweet derail, great job guys.

Just gonna throw out a preemptive "No, I haven't smoked in years... but I don't see anything wrong with it". IMO weed is fine, but weed culture aka #420 #danknugs #blazeerrday is fucking stupid.
>>
>>17763825
>>17765229
Well it's not the sun, it's not the moon, and if the people saying it stood in place are to be believed, it's not a meteor either.
>>
>>17765356
People would have called the credibility of a drunk's report into question. Are you so naïve that you don't understand OP was bringing weed culture into his post? I really don't care which drugs people use. I just consider someone who is admittedly high or stoned or drunk to be an unreliable narrator. That's a literary term, you can look it up if you like, but it's apt. #autism.
>>
>>17765406
They posted a picture. Get fucked and stop trying to discredit this as a hallucination. It obviously wasn't.
>>
>>17765406
I see the picture. I'm just suggesting that someone in an altered state of mind may not be reliable. What's wrong with questioning that? Does the word skepticism mean nothing to you? I wish that God may grant you a nice fedora.
>>
>>17765406
Yes it was dumb for him to mention that he was smoking the devils lettuce. No, it doesn't discredit what he saw. Neither weed or alcohol will produce any kind of visual hallucination such as a brilliant prolonged flash of light in the night sky without being paired with other powerful hallucinogenic drugs. Here's another (You), now fuck off.
>>
>>17765432
You know what, I take back everything I said in this post. OP was obviously so stoned out of his mind that he caused many other people to get so contact buzzed that they saw it too.

http://www.amsmeteors.org/2016/06/bright-fireball-over-arizona/

Don't forget kids, drugs are bad.
>>
>>17765432
>>17765445
I don't see why you nerds are so butthurt that people question the ability of someone who is high to judge reality. It seems plain that op saw a meteorite. Still, he also thought it meant the world was ending. Do you not have strange perceptions when you get high?
>>
>>17765155
>because the use of marijuana is so fraught with people's social judgements
Nah it isn't that. As a beer drinker and homebrewer who just drank half a pint of freeze concentrated applejack I just made, I simply find potheads incredibly boring, antisocial and stupid, and I try to avoid my pothead friends when they're stoned because it isn't any fun to be around them.
>>
Actually it's already second scout squad of them. Invasion soon?
>>
another west coast missile test ?
>>
File: image.png (447KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
447KB, 750x1334px
>>
File: 1464319571793.jpg (162KB, 640x614px) Image search: [Google]
1464319571793.jpg
162KB, 640x614px
>>17765725
spooky
>>
>>17764342
>Bacopa monneri
Does this really work?
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.