[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lame ghost or demon in my house

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 4

File: faggyghost.jpg (46KB, 490x335px) Image search: [Google]
faggyghost.jpg
46KB, 490x335px
Okay so me and my fiancee moved into our new place about two months ago, give or take. About a week into being here, we started noticing weird things; electronics not working, lights flickering. and most of the time its an over head light with multiple bulbs in it and only one starts to flicker or just simply turn off.
well then the smell appeared, smelled like a rancid fart like some one who's lactose intollerant drank a milk shake and now their guts are hating them for it.
but the smell would come and stay, we'd ask each other if we knew where it was coming from. and boom it just stop. Well for weeks she's been freaking out but i've been going with the "fear is what makes them strong so fuck them" style. calling the ghost/demon out for being a pussy and what not. and it seems to be pissing off the entity. its pushed my razor off the ledge in the shower. its moved my tooth brush. its slid things on my desk. but nothing really truley scary.
>>
i'll continue for the sake of lurkers, we've heard a few knocks and noises the past few weeks, no growling or any thing, but today something unexpected did happen. something was in our bathroom and ripped toilet paper up and stuffed it in a drawer. the paper was obviously ripped by something/someone with hands because of the way its been ripped. and the roll that was ripped was below the bathroom sink behind the bag/box thing the toilet paper came in along with the other rolls in the bag/box. So how do i get rid of this annoying mother fucker?
The thing isn't scary. It isn't spoopy.
It's annoying and if any one knows how to get rid of it, its you guys. I guess i could call a priest but more than likely some ones gonna start a flame war and thats way more exciting than simply burning sage.
>>
File: image.jpg (85KB, 450x366px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
85KB, 450x366px
Stay safe anon, we'll hold down the other fronts while you're away. Take care of business and tread softly.
>>
>>17763428
lookin for advice on how to get rid of the faggot.
>>
any one got the screen cap of the ghost puncher story? i feel that would work.
>>
File: mouse trap.jpg (131KB, 1024x1024px) Image search: [Google]
mouse trap.jpg
131KB, 1024x1024px
>>17763412
Compact fluorescent on the way out? They can flicker and stink. Also, some fixtures will kill one light faster than the others, over and over. I had one like that. The real fix would have involved replacing the faulty socket. The quick fix is to get used to it wasting bulbs on you.

>>17763423
>So how do i get rid of this annoying mother fucker?
The events in this post strongly suggest that the answer to these things is pic related. Especially with the toilet paper being turned into nesting material and put in a nice, sheltered, box part.

Source: Lived in too many older places.
>>
>>17763412
>>17763423
Sounds like you have mice. Start looking for droppings and not ectoplasm.
>>
>>17763449
I've been through the "its a pest thing" over and over with the misses but she thinks its something else. I haven't found any poop any where, and all our food is untouched, no rips no chew marks, nothing. I look for the logic behind anything first. I didn't think there could be a ghost/demon but with the anoying things that have been going its either a mouse that never shits or a ghost
>>
>>17763412
Instead of insulting it, why not try being nice to it? Or at least not confrontational:

We know you're here, but you're annoying us, we have to use this place too, we don't like it when you doX,Y,Z.

AFAIK a good deal of mischievous entities can actually be reasoned with or persuaded to not be total annoyances.

Can't hurt to try that approach for a week or so in case it works.
>>
>>17763727
check the fabric under the sofa
>>
I posted about noises in my house from 330-430 in the morning. It was the same thing, it just pissed me off. It turned out to be a rat that crawled out from the wall every night around the same time. Try putting posion in his suspected places, put steel wool in the cracks where he could come out and calk it shut. Even rats wont chew through steel wool.
The rat would knock over a cup or something in the kitchen and I would spring out of bed, grab a gun and run towards the noise and everything. Paranormal stuff isnt real.niggers and vermin are.
>>
>>17763457
leave a few traps in problem areas and see if you catch anything
>>
>>17763412
sulfur dioxide is one thing that makes rancid farts smell like rancid farts. It is also a by-product of decay.

That rancid smell you're smelling is probably a dead rat.
>>
>>17764397
Or a dead body
>>
>>17764483
Oooooooooo
>>
File: 1464324528125.png (825KB, 1913x4041px) Image search: [Google]
1464324528125.png
825KB, 1913x4041px
Just follow in ghost puncher garry's footsteps
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.