[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is there life after death? yes or no

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Death.jpg (80KB, 850x565px) Image search: [Google]
Death.jpg
80KB, 850x565px
>>
the equivalent of your question is, can I know something unknowable?
>>
No, at least not in the sense you can comprehend.
>>
Except for reincarnation, the answer is "no" by definition: life happens between birth and death.
>>
File: evan.jpg (50KB, 1280x718px) Image search: [Google]
evan.jpg
50KB, 1280x718px
I've been wondering if there actually is life after death. But I think the question is not stated correctly. The correct one is "Can conscience die?" Well if my body dies and the conscience dies with it, how will I feel? What's going to remain? This is really difficult.
>>
Simply yes

Unless you want to argue etymology and what you personally consider life to be then it can be argued you never even "die", just change
>>
>>17763369
Not that I know of.
>>
>>17763369
Yes. But. You soon find out you aren't really who you are... that this "person" you are is the tiniest echo of a much larger entity, like a fingernail on a giant.

Heaven is being welcomed back into the body.
>>
>>17763369
for fucks sake. can we make a vote to change /x/ to faggots constantly starting six threads an hour about the after life. "im scared that there really is a hell and I'm going to go" then some edgy neck beard comes in always saying something along the lines of "as some one who's been there, yeah and be afraid" shit are you faggots role playing?
>>
>>17763739
prove it
>>
File: 1463373349682.jpg (103KB, 350x374px) Image search: [Google]
1463373349682.jpg
103KB, 350x374px
>>17763803
That wasn't exactly coherent.
We all get mad sometimes, and that's alright, but it's important to know what we're mad about. It looks like you're not sure.
>>
>>17763739
>Unless you want to argue etymology and what you personally consider life to be then it can be argued you never even "die", just change
If by that you mean "your body decays into energy that feeds other biological life, but your consciousness disappears forever", then that's the most tortured definition of "life after death" I've ever heard.
>>
File: 92451-picsay.jpg (47KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
92451-picsay.jpg
47KB, 720x720px
>>17763369
Yes, there is no end. That's actually more frightening than an ending. Think about it
>>
There will be life after your death but you won't be in it
>>
>>17765555
Quads confirm: Life after death is most tortured.
>>
there is only immaterium milion times stronger than you
full of annoying stupid anons
>>
Terrorism, CIA NSA FBI Terrorists, Bomb, Dirty Bomb, Underground Bomb, 2000 dead in terrorist attack, date unknown, in atlantic ocean, US base destroyed, nuclear bomb goes off in china, china backed terrorists, french mossad agents plant bomb in US suburbs, 50 dead approximately, US documents leaked, pertaining to operation Jade Flash, left wing terrorist cell formed, anti people cell pro government cell.
Let's see if this sets of the NSA algorithim
>>
>>17763369

yes and no.
>>
>>17765593
But I don't want NSA on this board, they'd just ruin all the fun
>>
>>17763369
no.
>>17763633
you can't.
>>
no. there's no life after death. Once we die, we just die. there's nothing after it It is like going to a dreamless sleep, forever. I wish I could go to the void.
>>
Yeah you live with your waifu for eternity
>>
>>17766144
I wish.
>>
>>17766143
>I wish I could go to the void.
Then why haven't you killed yourself?
>>
>>17763633
That's not the equivalent at all.

We know there is no life after death. It is an absolute certainty.
The very definition of death is life ending. If life ends, then how can it continue? It can't.

The question should be rephrased, "Is there anything after death?" or "Is there more to a person than a biological machine?"
>>
Actually, we are dead now.
>>
>>17763369

yes or no
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.