[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is he right? https://youtu.be/mMPCK-nw7n8

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 5

File: Graham-Hancock2.jpg (193KB, 752x454px) Image search: [Google]
Graham-Hancock2.jpg
193KB, 752x454px
Is he right?

https://youtu.be/mMPCK-nw7n8
>>
>>17761948
No anon, there is no entity of any kind who lusts insatiably for more and more power over others.

That kind of thinking is for morons.

all people want to really do is earn a living, hang out with their friends, consume their favorite media, and have sex and masturbate.

Anything else is schizophrenic.
>>
>>17761979
thank you
>>
File: 1387560808_They-Live-3.jpg (267KB, 1280x958px) Image search: [Google]
1387560808_They-Live-3.jpg
267KB, 1280x958px
>>17761990
saying thank you is schizophrenic

remember what I told you
>earn a living
>hang out with friends
>consume entertainment
>have sex and masturbate

As a society we are phasing out politeness and phasing in rudeness, go with the flow, not against it.
>>
read the new testament, it's nothing but good. he is just an edgy old man.
>>
File: 1453588787839.gif (2MB, 400x206px) Image search: [Google]
1453588787839.gif
2MB, 400x206px
>>17762004
i like you, you a funny guy

>>17762016
Do this. Also you can watch either Fox News or MSNBC if you're having trouble figuring out what you should believe
>>
>>17761979
>sociopath confirmed
>>
>>17762067
I refuse to be discriminated against.

Sociopaths are a proud people.
Why, most of 4chan is sociopathic
>>
>>17762077
>a proud people
You're thinking of Scorpios.
>>
He is right fundamentally, but he didn't identify the serpent with Sophia, at least not by name.

Sophia is back on the earth, btw, in human form. She has been alive since 2004.
>>
>>17762152
my parents were part of several different crazy people cults in the northeast in the 80's and i heard from several of their prayer sessions that there were around 40 greater spirits "given flesh" or born unto man by then. where did you hear about Sophia being incarnate?
>>
>>17762616
>my parents were part of several different crazy people cults in the northeast in the 80's

how the fuck did that turn out

it's very disturbing to me, one of the only things that's really disturbing to me about america, that so much of this shit goes on in america for some reason. it's all over the place
>>
>>17762616
Sophia's last incarnation on earth prior to this one was 1976, a secret daughter of David Bowie. She lived for two years, met Philip K Dick, and died shortly thereafter in an experiment conducted by (probably) Brian Eno. She was then reborn in 2004, and is now 11 years old.
>>
>>17762621
well, my folks are the loud stupid, and annoying type, so they would get told to straight up get the fuck out and dont come back. it saved me and my siblings from several different molester cults as well.

i was also a big incident causer as well, with being able to bullshit from birth, and my superhuman ability to straightfaced lie to anyone, I would call the cult leaders on false doctrine, and get them pissed at my parents since i wanted to stay at home and play nintendo and watch G.I. Joe. Not listen to some crackpot talk about some shit he read in a von daniken or edgar cayce book, and tried to pass it off as his prophetic vision.
>>
>>17762635
jesus, man. though, that's funny that your parents are such fuckups taht they managed to get kicked out of cults designed to lure in retards.
>>
>>17762644
not just retards, but perverts, crooks money launderers, sociopaths, and sexual predators.

my parents were such guilty miserable obnoxious fuckers that no one could stand them.
>>
>>17762656
That's actually pretty inspiring. Evolution never died, it just became super fucking obscure. Pass your genes on, anon. You're the only immunity we have against becoming a cult species.
>>
File: serener gomer laughing.gif (2MB, 245x245px) Image search: [Google]
serener gomer laughing.gif
2MB, 245x245px
>>17762061
>he hasnt even read the bible
>>
>>17762624
>She lived for two years, met Philip K Dick
why
>>
>>17762700
Not the only immunity, but one among many.
>>
>>17761948
No. But what I find interesting is that they acknowledge angels and a higher form of being or light. Which means they basically acknowledge god but in their own interpretation.
>>
He doesn't even know if he is right.
No one knows.
People are guessing. Maybe someone has guessed close to correctly.

If anyone had any hard facts, this type of thing wouldn't be confined to boards like /x/
>>
>>17761979
>all people want to really do is earn a living, hang out with their friends, consume their favorite media, and have sex and masturbate.
Hey that doesn't sound so bad, actually.

Just sayin.
>>
>>17765665
Would it sound better or worse to have someone come in and destroy your life and take away all your survival resources? How about explicitly handing that capacity out to anyone?
>>
[COMMENT HIDDEN IN RESPONSE TO THE EUROPEAN HATE SPEECH CENSORSHIP ACT]
>>
>>17765676
>HIDDEN
>no obvious method to unhide it
I think you meant
>CENSOR
>>
File: 1464910223455.jpg (25KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1464910223455.jpg
25KB, 300x300px
so many lols.
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.