[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Lucid dreming and hell connetion?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 2

File: Layers+of+hell_717413_5132544.jpg (752KB, 700x5400px) Image search: [Google]
Layers+of+hell_717413_5132544.jpg
752KB, 700x5400px
Hey guys. I would like to share my story with you. Will try to make it as short as possible.
I lucid dram a lot since like 8-6 years. Can mostly controll my dreams, but when I feel the dream is changing to a nightmare (most of you propably know that feeling) I learned to instantly wake up before it begins.
But about 8 months ago something changed. One night i had like just normal 'semilucid' dream but suddenly I felt there's something wrong. I felt like something entered my dream. Something i coulnd't control at all.
This time 'instantwakeingup techniqe' didn't work. So i started to run in fear. Afer few moments i realised 'Oh for fuck sake I'm on my ground! I'm stronger then whatever it is!'. So i turned back. This thing was like a completely black human/demon figure. I just beated it up and then woke up.
Then there was 2nd night. LIke week after 1st one. Again some normal dream. My mother, sister and our dog in living room watching tv. Suddenly some sort of black portal appeared on wall. Demons coming thru.
nope.png instantwakeup.exe. It worked. I woke up. But just after I did I heard my dog's whining. Thought he just want to go outside. But then I also heard clearly my mother and sister: 'Anon help us!' I live alone. It was like i Could still hear them from dream. Couldn't sleep rest of the night.
And then after maybe 3 or 4 days shit hit the fan. Couldn't sleep cause of multiple head explosions (syndrome). It happens from time to time. Then i felt I'm starting to falling asleep but something gone wrong. My sight was covered by compleat whiteness.
I felt like I'm standing up on my bad. I couldn't control my body. And no. That was not sleep paralyze. I had them many times. That was something different. I was standing on my bad i then started to spin around.

(1/2)
>>
Was trying to scream. Only mumbling tho. At this point I was sure something possesed me. I was so afraid this is over. Then like a flash I woke up and lie on by back in unnatural 'perfect' possition. Also couldn't sleep after this at all.

Here comes part 2 of my story. I belive both are connected.

After like week later I had serious fatal car crash. I hit some idiot's car (his fault) at about 80km/h with my tincan seicento. My car was completely smashed but I survived... without a single scratch. Noone couldn't belive it.
Shortly after that I read 1st time about mandela effect. I found few of them in my live also. And then I recalled an image I seen on /x/ many times.
>pic relater
I really feel like there is something not after that crash. Like there is something missing. My live was always kinda sad and lonely but now its like... empty. I also can't lucid dream anymore. Anything I can dream now are deamons/devils, falling in love but never can really reach it (really sad ones) or my own death dreams.
So now I wonder. Is this possible I died in that car crash and now I'm (or we all are) in 1st hell layer? Could it be the reason of all timeline glitches and emptyness i feel and dream? Could the 1st part of my story be the reason I 'prayed' Lilith once (don't really know why) to help me with my miserably live?
God damn I'm so confused and kinda afraid about all of this. What You Guys think?

(2/2)
>>
>>17761312
>>17761317
I hate it when people tell me about their dreams. Your dreams aren't that special and significant to other people
>>
>>17761330
You didn't even read it didn't you?
>>
>>17761317
Are you trying to reach level 2 sooner, Anon?

It doesn't work that way. Level 2 doesn't exist for you.

Go back to sleep.
>>
>>17761348
Not with your terrible fucking grammar I didn't. Besides, you are posting on /x/, the most boring and normal thing a living person can do. Do you really think some weird paranormal shit is going on with your life?
>>
Nah you're very much alive.

Instead of beating them up learn to imprison them in light, compress and impale them with spears of fire or incinerate them. They won't mess with you once you learn to steal their loosh.
>>
>>17761380
That's kinda reassuring Anon. I will try. Thank You.
>>
>>17761415
>comes to 4chan for reassurance

bro, you gotta get your life together...
>>
>>17761319
>>17761321
Who hates you enough to namefag as you at this early in your namefagging career or else why are you such a faggot all by your lonesome?
>>
Dad call I

"Children, report demons for you?"

Fiend Kill

"no"
>>
File: 1434040101349.jpg (62KB, 665x598px)
1434040101349.jpg
62KB, 665x598px
>>17761425
>>
>>17761312
1>) Brain death occurs and renders resuscitation of the dead impossible after 6 min without oxygen.
2.) No evidence is presented to provide proof news articles, names, ect.
3.) Why would someone who obviously escaped hell commit suicide knowing full well the same thing awaits him all over again?
4.) Level 4 is a surreal unfathomable thing indescribable to humans yet level 5 is based on a basic human fears of water the dark and wide open spaces.
This is fake and gay and OP is a faggot stop posting this shit.
>>
>>17761467
Let me guess, daddy didn't buy you a pony.

Keep going OP th story is interesting.

Is there more descriptions of hell like this?
>>
>>17761376
just gtfo kid, if no one gives a fuck about you, just kill yourself, it will be the only good thing you've done in your whole existence
>>
>>17761494
if i left, it would be just you and some other anon jerking each other off. You lucky that anyone is even replying.
>>
>>17761494
>>17761517
Why the fuck are there shills ITT? Did someone mention a religious concept or something? Did it hit too close to home?
>>
>>17761425
Oh man x...
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.