[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What if dreams and astral projections were just some form of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 39
Thread images: 4

File: caprica-glasses-300.jpg (34KB, 331x436px) Image search: [Google]
caprica-glasses-300.jpg
34KB, 331x436px
What if dreams and astral projections were just some form of VR MMO run by a central server of some alien race? In this light, AP'ers could just be players with more cheat codes.
>>
>>17761005
Dreams as hypertech is an awesome theory.
>>
>>17761005
What if they are? What are you going to do about it?
>>
MMO's don't usually have cheat codes, though.

They have exploits that are patched and sometimes the servers get rolled back if enough damage was done.

What's really scary though is if the universe is using the pay-to-win formula. All us defaults are doomed from the start.
>>
>>17761030

Almost as fascinating as one that says the entire universe is one shared simulation. Maybe dreams are just another part of the simulation.
>>
>>17761048
That is the most mundane, boring, and completely unimpressive explanation of dreams that I've ever heard.
>>
>>17761040
>What's really scary though is if the universe is using the pay-to-win formula. All us defaults are doomed from the start.
That little bit of horror reminded me of this:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IFe9wiDfb0E
>>
>>17761055

I'm talking about a super duper superior race of aliens here. Probably 4D or higher. Their tech would seem like "magic" and would not be steel and plastic based like ours.
>>
>>17761092
Yes, dreams as hypertech is fascinating in general.

I'm saying that "hurr dreams can be simulate too" is a garbage-tier hypothesis that adds nothing to the dream mystery. The simulation argument does nothing to advance this topic.
>>
We're organic robots.
The womb is a 3D printer.
Dna is source code.

Our only duty is to replicate and work to remove all gold from the planet to give to the aliens.

Drugs are cheat codes.
>>
>>17761005
if this the case then aliens can get fucked
everytime i'm about ready to dig in to some pussy i wake up
>>
>>17761177
It's because your brain cannot possibly simulate sex because you are a virgin.
>>
>>17761171
>printer
Uhh, no. We grow up from beneath, stretching and expanding our tissue to create ridges and patterns on our skin. It is not at all like a 3D printer, which can only layer things on the outside. We shed so much skin every day because we grow from the inside in a perpetual cycle.
>>
>>17761122

Liken it to human technology and it will be disappointing and unsatisfactory. Timeless entities don't just sit around and do nothing. They create technology and new experiences for consciousness. If they have been creating for eternity, then the tech they create would blow our conception of technology away.

The key is that they are in a controlled environment and are both subjective and shared with other observers. The connection on your end would affect how you interpret the data present.

I'm just thinking about various possibilities. Dreams have a surreal property to them that seems inconsistent with our "awake" reality, yet there have been countless instances of people sharing the same experiences. If they were wholly a product of the human mortal body's brain component, why do they totally veer from every day human experience so greatly? Is it simply imagination. Why are people all imagining the same arbitrary set of rules that astral and OOB researchers always observe?
>>
>>17761092
How would they have tech that works in our dimension? We don't have tech that work in the second dimension. We can't even go into the second dimension....
>>
File: 1447732919732.gif (4MB, 400x253px) Image search: [Google]
1447732919732.gif
4MB, 400x253px
>>17761180
kek
>>
>>17761234

You are already in the second dimension. It's encapsulated by the third. You can walk around a wall, but people stuck in an infinitely thin wall would be limited their direction of travel.
>>
>>17761296
>being this stupid to not fully understand the question

lol, so tell me how you would go about going into the 2nd dimension. Saying its part of the 3rd doesn't mean we live in the 2nd dimension.
>>
imo be careful about dreaming in vr scenarios. The ones I have seen have all been about controlling the mind and placing it into dehumanizing situations such as war simulations and pitting one race or cultural movement against another. Simulations can dehumanize us and remove inhibitions to violence. The bodies and minds we have now are more expandable and capable of evolution and adding experience to the souls akash. Vr tech does away with this and retards spiritual evolution by removing all meaning from interacting with the world.
>>
>>17761055

Occam's razor.
>>
>>17761212
So human is like onion
>>
>>17761367
Occam's razor states you are a virgin
>>
>>17761068
What your getting at is easily explainable and no different than a single player game. Which is the way life really is.
>>
>>17761234
>tech that work in the second dimension
>what are 2D games
>what is photoshop
>>
>>17761451
>thinks working with 2d images means we are living in the 2nd dimension
>still doesn't understand we can't live in the 2nd dimension and bring our tech there

is everyone on /x/ retarded? Or do we just have a bunch of grades 6-8 school kids here?
>>
>>17761367
>Occam's razor.
The simulation hypothesis embed within its complexes a programmer capable of creating the universal simulation itself. ie., it necessarily contains one of me and only contains versions of you as I see fit to program it to do so. If me or someone like me were to apply Occam's razors when we sit down to code the simulation then you and everyone like you would cease to exist in the simulated world.

Show a little imagination; I might as well be your god.
>>
>>17761478
>living in
Nothing to do with it. We have tech that can process 2D realities. It doesn't matter where or why such a reality might exist, we have the tech to work with it.

(I do not personally believe in 2D realities.)
>>
>>17761559
Why the fuck are you talking to him like a Chinese cartoon, you fucking aspie?
>>
I miss Caprica.
>>
>>17761171
I'm reading Infinite Love is the Only Truth by David Icke, it has seriously resonated with me. I believe this to be the case, too.

Recommend any resources?
>>
>>17761005
they don't have cheat codes, they are just higher level. The rest of us just need to grind more. End game content and boss raids come after we die and play it full time like the no-life (pun intended) mmo addicts we have here.
>>
File: x_01-1.jpg (20KB, 506x578px) Image search: [Google]
x_01-1.jpg
20KB, 506x578px
Still here OP?
I can offer my insights.. may be that I have more questions than answers though.
>>
For starters.. where is the dark matter? As we look to space we perceive massive amounts of the stuff, significant percentages of vast regions of space are made of it. We can barely define it or evaluate it other than by its observable gravitational effects. How much of our own system is not even within our materiality limited view of our physical reality?

How much of our bodies and minds are made of it?
>>
>>17765100
this might be stupid, but my theory of dark matter is that it's the non physical essence that can be manifested into matter. black holes suck up energy and create black matter, consciousness then fuses black matter into manifested reality via regular matter.

I'm not good with science, and probably pretty stupid, but these are just random thoughts I've had over time.
>>
>>17765135
Well you would probably be surprised by how often an outsider with a clear and simple perspective can have better insight than those pretensive scientists that don't push to develop their own consciousness. Calling it an essence does not seem to narrow down its behaviorial properties. It is a very real stuff.. Just as real as what we already perceive.. and we are partially made of the stuff ..to similar proportion as seen in vast regions of the deep space around us.

We can see it in dreams though. There is much to examine about consciously perceived reality; in a sense, our systems of neural perception and cognition can be modified.. fine tuned through accurate understanding.. and even sort of hacked.
>>
It's been a while since I have posted on /x/
I was the only one frequently using the name "X" a few years ago but I have seen others using it since I have been away. I can be a bit overbearing toward misinformed bullshiters, the inept and the infantile simply because I come with real and tangible knowledge and experience. Not unlimited knowlwdge.. just knowledge well beyond common public information.
>>
In fact I would take my concepts, ideas and perceptions to /sci/ but that board is more of an acedemic support group than a research think-tank. And academics are held tightly to the limits and guidelines of the illuminated owners of this world.
>>
File: x2.jpg (42KB, 802x600px) Image search: [Google]
x2.jpg
42KB, 802x600px
>>17761005
It's not a simple task to figure out the boundary of our material reality and the technologies these guys use to send "matrix"-like images of tangible things. Many abduction experiences are actually done by extracting the consciousness only and leaving the body safely sleeping. With this type of interaction with the beings it becomes clear that their interest in humans goes beyond the simple physical plane. Just take a look on YouTube at how many families have had to deal with children who remembered their previous lives. The evidence is compelling enough. Imagine getting enough knowledge and understanding of your own mental images to recover such memories with confidence and with certainty that you did not alter or damage the memory in any way.

Becoming able to remember these beings is a huge step in the right direction. There are few, if any, humans that have not been examined by them to some extent. It would probably disturb most of the unaware people to see how much of their equipment is deployed on our world to observe us, body and mind, invisible to our physically limited senses.
>>
The key to all this is the fact that all of our apparent reality, the entirety of our observable universe, is in fact a point on a wave in the higher order of dimensions. Fermions and bosons are not really two seperate classes of particle; they are two relative states of variation in this spectral quantum continuum. Our view of matter and energy is just a tiny sliver of a much greater field of quantum material.
Thread posts: 39
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.