[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Tell me about the despair code.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 4

File: 1464208690136.jpg (46KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
1464208690136.jpg
46KB, 1440x900px
Tell me about the despair code.
>>
it's a code about despair
>>
>>17760643
/thread
>>
>>17760638
Weaponized depression. Some theorize the government has begun using it for more sinister purposes, but nobody knows what. That's all the info I have, it's ridiculously hard to find anything out about it because the threads are constantly deleted.
>>
>>17760638
You want to know answer the phone to the next blocked number that calls you.
>>
File: 1464231290683.jpg (26KB, 389x377px) Image search: [Google]
1464231290683.jpg
26KB, 389x377px
The Despair Code is a name for something that constitutes the inversion of The Good (In a Platonic sense)

In Traditional societies, the Despair Code is represented by things like The Leviathan (Judeo-Christian) and Angra Mainu (Zoroastrianism)

In Dualistic Philosophy, where there is a conception if The Transcendent Self (The soul, something which isn't "conditioned" by the world) this Self is opposed to everything experienced and external from it. Because the Self is unconditioned, this means that our self-image (Descartes' Cogito) is also one of these external existents.

cont.
>>
File: 1460640892352.gif (491KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
1460640892352.gif
491KB, 500x281px
The Despair Code runs through everything because it is everything in the World itself as it Appears to be (Schopenhauer's World as Will and Representation is an excellent illustration of this concept)

The experience of psychosis is unavoidable when trying to understand this concept, because our psychology is built around understanding ourselves as a unified person. Contemplating that "I am not what I am" meaning that You as a Subject are Not your body, not your thoughts, Not anything External, means that everything external starts to appear dissociated from you.

A recent illustration of this phenomenon is the film, "Sombre" by Philippe Grandrieux. It will help anyone visualize the sense of oppression and terror that starts to arise. Your own reflection, your own shadow will eventually start to seem foreign and potentially sinister.

Now, because our psychology is so closely tied to our ontological conceptions (Think of a The Self as an immaterial light sending out emanating waves which constitute everything we know and "are"), once the illusion starts becoming more obvious, you cannot avoid terrifying experiences. Ghosts, Aliens, etc, are all "real" because the Mind makes them as "real" as anything could be.

Some recently deceased Thinker talks about this, Umberto Eco? Sartre discusses it too. Everything is "real" but in different ways. Once you start seeing it, it will only continue getting worse.

Eventually, if you don't stop, you will find what you're looking for, The Leviathan. Try to be ready.
>>
The despair code is a code of conduct you must follow to keep yourself in absolute despair.
1.keep bad friends
2. Don't bathe
3. Never look women in the eyes
4. Never shave your neck
5.stay on /x/
6. Only listen to depressing music and relate to every song.
7. Never try to improve your life.
8. When faced with difficulties give up.
9. Fear everything.
10. you are the target of a global conspiracy devised to destroy you and even if you don't believe this then start believing this.
>>
>>17760701
>never shave your neck

phew
>>
The literal translation is hopeless depression and all that accompanies it.

Usually an affliction that people face after they discover how meaningless and powerless they are.
>>
>>17761481
>>17760699
>>17760694
Fuck off.
Stop taking the name and writing your own retarded shit with it you fucking homo cucks.

>>17760649
This.
>>
File: cancer.jpg (37KB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
cancer.jpg
37KB, 240x240px
SUMMERFAGS GO AWAY!
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.