[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

The Happening

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 4

File: 35.gif (205KB, 180x135px) Image search: [Google]
35.gif
205KB, 180x135px
Alright /x/ so this is whats up:
>be me, just finished freshman year of college
>came back to small Colorado mountain town
>immediately notice large amounts of military >hardware moving through town
>like every day there's a convoy on the only >highway in town
>being the neckbeard I am, im always up late
>every night for the last week the internet, >landlines, and cell signals have been cut
>midnight on the dot to 12:20 exactly
>helicopters a few nights ago
Is it happening /x/?

tl;dr: cell signals, landlines, and internet have been cut from midnight to 12:20 each night, while massive amounts of military hardware are moving through my town. is it happening?

pic related, MFW
>>
yea
>>
keep us posted when it happens
well, there's the dilemma of the internet being cut, or being away from the town, but still

which town?
>>
>>17758976
>Is it happening /x/?
TSHTF time?

Is the shit truly hitting the fan?

Tune in next week... lol.
>>
They're probably improving the communications infrastructure bit by bit for a new facility, and doing it at night so nobody fusses too much

Figure our where they're working and follow the lines.
>>
File: june_6th.png (109KB, 1130x375px) Image search: [Google]
june_6th.png
109KB, 1130x375px
>>17758976
>>
>>17758976
Denver airport sir.. they have a MASSIVE military complex/base beneath the airport itself, what you are witnessing is the beginning stockpiles for the war to come anon you have been warned. Do not take this lightly.
>>
>>17760347
5 more days...
>>
>>17758976
probably not in your best interest to share this stuff anon.
but they prob cut coms/jammed signals to stop potential explosives or something.

idk the world is weird right now
>>
>>17758976
You're probably screwed. : /
>>
>>17758976
Most likely? No, at least not yet.
Had a similar event happen here about a week and a half ago and no signs of fuck up, things went back to normal a few days ago.

And cable TV was acting weird those days too.

However it's in your best interest to be prepared for when shit really is habbening, and I'd use the opportunity as a simulacrum for the real deal. Move around without looking suspicious or criminal, don't carry gear yet except a few basics that normalfags would carry anyway, practice evasion, sneak and normalcy.

Also, check the routes they use and see if there is another one ignored that you could use for evac if needed.
>>
>>17758976
I'm not thinking much of this thread but if it helps fuel the paranoia, I'm in northern California and the military have been oddly active out here in the sticks. Just a week ago on Tuesday 3 helicopters with 4 missiles each stormed over my house flying at dangerous altitudes.
>>
>>17760347
R O L E P L A Y
>>
File: 1370675617872.jpg (15KB, 312x322px) Image search: [Google]
1370675617872.jpg
15KB, 312x322px
>>17762728
SHILLING
FOR

FREE
R
E
E
>>
They should just rename this board /rp/ because of you faggots.
>>
Dallas here, there's been black Chinook flying over a lot and I've seen hummers and whatnot on the roads. Idk
>>
>>17762732
Try again. I believe in many things but that reeks roleplay. Not even Shinji would approve.
>>
>>17758976

oddly enough, i'm on the west coast and my internet has been down the last few nights as well, after midnight, as you described... although i believe it was a little longer than 20 minutes. hmm. odd.
>>
>>17760347

awe, yer new here eh? welcome, newfriend <3
>>
>>17758976
Hello OP, the happening is confirmed.

Hallening has been on the radar for several months. Check out /pol/ to figure out the happening for yourself.

Because you are in Colerado (near the pale horse airport), id say they are storing because they think a happening is inc.

This is the time of happenings btw from now till 2022.
>>
File: image.jpg (89KB, 398x499px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
89KB, 398x499px
>>17760384

Good advice here.

So OP, don't talk about it but think about how you can be prepared for MART LAW and disasters, emergency preparedness for the NWO take over.

And remember, when you hear a bunch of politicians, clebs, and the rich are flying to Denver. Its a good sign to get comfy for inc happenings.
>>
>>17758976
Just military transporting shit. Holy hell.
They really don't give a fuck what a civilian thinks because they have to do some operative work that might interfere with their daily lives.
>>
t3h happenings

wtf do you even mean with that.
>>
>luk owt guize red dawn
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.