[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Shadow People

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

File: 220px-Shadowman-3.jpg (24KB, 220x305px) Image search: [Google]
220px-Shadowman-3.jpg
24KB, 220x305px
So, it's been a while since I started seeing them and once I saw a dog, anyone has info on that?
>>
>once I saw a dog
>>
>>17758231
>once I saw a dog,
>>
>>17758231
Saw the hat man once when I was a kid. Got pretty sick shortly after.
That's pretty much the most paranormal thing I've experienced but it made me believe that there's other shit out there.
>>
I was attacked by a dark figure during sleep paralysis, I actually felt the pain as it was happening, although I don't feel anything after I got out of it.
>>
Yea you're a nut
>>
Until I was about 4 years old I used to live in Woodstock Ontario. I dont have many memories of living in that house but I remember I always slept with my bedroom door open. I would often times wake up in the middle of the night and see figures of different sorts of people standing just inside the door frame of my room. They would always appear just motionless like statues in the middle of the door frame. When I blinked my eyes there would usually be a different figure than before. I remember just regular adult shapes and a few times kids under 12 but the most vivid I had was of a tall man in a trenchcoat and some sort of fedora/trilby hat (m'lady) and he had a dog on a leash to his right. Most figures I would only see once but that one I saw frequently until we moved out of province.

At the same house I remember having huge ass owls run into my bedroom window on a few occasions as well. Never thought anything of that until I saw that movie The Fourth Kind and it really wigged me out thinking back to my old house in Woodstock.

Anyway that's my story.
>>
>>17761121
seeing shadow people during sleep paralyses is a very common and well documented phenomena

I myself have seen shadow people during sleep paralysis.
>>
When i'm at my computer, to the right of me is our hallway. On two occasions i looked towards the hall and noticed the shadow of a male take a small step and then vanish. I heard no footsteps before or after.

On another occasion i was at the very front of a church with others. I turned and in the center of the back i noticed again a male shadow take a step and vanish. It turns out a little girl close by had also noticed the shadow.

On two days after two different cats died, as i was going out the door i noticed the faint shadow of a cat move towards the door as i was opening it.

Another time me and a friend were out in my back yard. Messing around my friend looks at the gap under the door of our shed and says he saw something. I follow but i see what looks like the shadow of a small dog with red eyes. Of course i tell my friend but he says he was just kidding.
>>
I had a shadow person walk right in front of me while I was at work about 10 years ago.
Also, one time when I worked nights at a hotel, I was followed around by something like a small white cat. I could only see it from the corner of my eye, but it would like hide in the doorframes of people's rooms and peek around at me.
>>
>>17758231
It was really dark outside and while walking past a playground I thought I heard something that would resemble the sound of a dog searching for something in the sand box.
After I was certain that it was a dog I noticed that it started staring at me.
Suddenly the dog started to run towards me, only to vanish mid jump.
>>
>>17758231
Did the dog spoop ya?
>>
File: Cringe.jpg (35KB, 638x646px) Image search: [Google]
Cringe.jpg
35KB, 638x646px
>>17758231
I hope you moved, anon.

travelchannel.com/shows/the-dead-files/video/pure-evil-of-shadow-people
>>
Some muffuggin shadow nigga done gone an suck this hea dick mutha fucka
>>
>>17758231

I've seen shadow people and cats, but if you see a dog that's a different thing completely. The website theblackcourt.com used to have a description of these dogs but it has since been removed (?). They're mostly curious and should be ignored. If you give them attention they will stay and disturb you.
>>
i remember long time ago i've seen something that you describe as shadow people, but that was when i was a child. Out of the window for just a split second
>>
I went for a walk outside at night on day a few years back, and on the way back to my house, I saw a shadowy figure standing in the parking lot across the street. I know it was a shadow person because the streetlight was shining in it's general direction, so it obviously wasn't just a person. Anyways, I saw it, but I didn't stop walking; I just kind of watched it as I passed by, and it seemed to be watching me as well. Finally, I got inside my house and looked out my kitchen window, but it was gone. I don't know why it was there, but it definitely wasn't there to do any harm, it just seemed lost. This is why my theory is that shadow people are just the spirits of people who haven't passed on to the next state of being, and are just stuck in limbo, wondering our world.
>>
>>17758231
how do i kill one of these fuckers?
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.