[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is Wicca magic real or is it just autism?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 2

File: Wicca.jpg (36KB, 283x361px) Image search: [Google]
Wicca.jpg
36KB, 283x361px
Is Wicca magic real or is it just autism?
>>
Autismagic
>>
>>17756953
It is whatever you dismiss it as. If you dismiss it as merely real and dangerous, then it will be that.
>>
File: 002.jpg (87KB, 598x900px) Image search: [Google]
002.jpg
87KB, 598x900px
The main thing to remember is to /x/ Wicca means girls, and girls are icky and scary, so /x/ hates Wicca.
>>
>>17756953
All magic is autism, anon
>>
>>17757105
That's Heartagram tho. All the magic's gone.
>>
>>17757105
Wicca means fat goth girls with daddy issues and Evanescence shirts.
>>
>>17756953
It's just autism. It does teach 1 very important thing about autism. Autism in females is rarer than in males, but it is usually more severe.

Anyone who spends money on anything involving wicca might as well be spending it on something else. All of the "spells" are just something some legbeard made up either for money or because of some mental disorder.
>>
>>17757105
/x/ talks about/recommends Wicca for banging chicks all the time. Lurk moar faggot.
>>
>>17757160
Eh. All spells everywhere are made up. It's not the spell itself that does the magic; it's the user that does, because intention and the user's talent are the things that power them. That's the reason there's such an enormous variety of magical traditions; a lot of different things work. If you have the talent, you could get excellent results using a rubber duck. I don't like the twee rhymes of wiccan spells, but that doesn't mean that stuff doesn't work.
>>
Like every other form of magic, it's fake and gay
>>
>>17756953
magic is real.
it's about belief, intent and will.
everything else is just a way to focus that belief, intent and will.
so, if you believe wicca is bullshit, it will not work for you.
if you believe any other form of ritual magic is bullshit, it will not work for you.
doesn't mean it won't work for the other guy.
doesn't mean lots of people who think it's bullshit aren't doing their own little version of ritual magic already (meditations, positive thinking, prayer, mantras, affirmations, "the secret", the law of attraction, etc).
beliefs are powerful and the placebo effect is scientifically proven. if you refuse to believe you have power, then it limits your power, but intention and belief is all any of it requires.
>>
>>17757235
This
>>
>>17757128
This. If their magic was real they would at least cast a spell or make a potion to lose weight wouldn't they?
>>
>>17757128
I'm telling /tg/.
>>
Wicca is a belief system which means it's a religion in a way. So whether it works depends on who you ask. But most wiccans say that their magic doesn't defy the physics of the universe, but influences luck that can lead to the action/thing they want
>>
>>17757534
Being able to use magic doesn't imply being good at using magic.
>>
I learned a wicca esoteric secert recently

want to know what it is.?

I'll tell you. it's this.

earth is a anagram of heart
>>
Wicca is fat chicks with black hair and Jack Skellington tatoos believing that they have magic powers.
>>
>>17756953
Literally just Autism.

Started 50 years ago or some shit as an excuse for a pervert to fuck other people's wives.

It's basically mormonism.
>>
>>17757105
thats a HIM shirt faggot.

Wiccans are HAES whales.
>>
>>17756953
Its weponized autism.
>>
You can't be inducted into initiatory (read: actual) Wicca without performing the Great Rite, which involves penis-in-vagina sex. This whole fat grillz only stereotype applies exclusively to Neopaganism, and even then, it's patently bullshit.
>>
wiccans have no idea what they are doing. Great way to scam dumb bitches into working the ol knob though.
>>
>>17756953
Placebos and autism, basically.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.