[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Feelings that Predicted Danger

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: 1 9Oi4LmEFxijJjHxMUnGiIw.jpg (150KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1 9Oi4LmEFxijJjHxMUnGiIw.jpg
150KB, 640x640px
ITT: We share stories about times when something just didn't feel right, and we later learned why. Bonus points for green text.

> Fifteen minutes ago.
> Walking home across one of two bridges that is the only access to my house.
> Overwhelming feeling of dread.
> Closest comparable experience was looking at my grandfather's coffin and knowing his lifeless corpse lay inside.
> Compulsion to jump off bridge becomes unbearable.
> When almost at other side, I limber over the rail and decide to shamble down the rocks to "look at the water," but really the dim street lights had become spotlights.
> Wonder if I'm about to succumb to psychosis.
> Hear footsteps at other end of bridge, multiple footsteps.
> "THE NEXT PERSON I SEE [illegible] BASH THE FUCK OUT OF!"
> See seven guys spanning the bridge in a line.
> They're walking shoulder width apart and blocking two lanes of traffic, not that there was traffic.
> Young guy on bike holding fishing rod appears above me, sees the guys, apparently tries to turn around, followed by clash of bike on cement
> Shouting so much shouting.
> Can hear the scuff of boots scraping cement as they kick this poor kid half to death.
> All of a sudden, no sound.
> Wait for forty minutes before I crawl on my stomach back to the rail.
> Bridge is deserted except for a bike, a fishing rod, and bloody smears.
> Turn around, take long-as-fuck route home to second bridge.
> From second bridge, first bridge is visible.
> See their silhouettes in the distance.
> Know that they know that I know.
> Heart hasn't yet returned to normal.
> Must have almost smoked a 20 pack from stress since I've been home.
>>
>>17755417
Straya!!!!
>>
>>17755417
Oath cunt
>>
run, op
>>
OP is a faggot. The kid is probably dead.
>>
>>17755417
Bump also nice story OP any following up or news on what happened to the kid
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.