[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Louisiana spoops

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 6

File: Louisiana_in_United_States_svg.png (234KB, 1024x634px) Image search: [Google]
Louisiana_in_United_States_svg.png
234KB, 1024x634px
No shortage of paranormal shit down here. Let's get an LA spooky story thread going.
>>
Southeast louisiana bump
>>
File: image.jpg (643KB, 2048x1536px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
643KB, 2048x1536px
South Louisiana bump seconded
>>
Northshore area has a suicide rate almost 5 suicides higher than national average.
People kill themselves in the most affluent areas left and right...

http://www.nola.com/traffic/index.ssf/2016/04/suicides_of_2_mandeville_high.html

Kid hung himself morning before school in front of a Jr high in Mandeville....
>>
>>17754613
Which one is yours?
>>
NOLA bump
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 350x466px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 350x466px
Central LA bump. Look to your grandparents for spoopy LA stories. Around their times witches were series business. My grandmother tells tales about a bunch of spectral orb like things that would go around in her neck of the woods. I hear about balls of light seen in the woods from old people all the time from various different places here [inb4 swamp gas]. To be fair that is a simple sight that could be caused by an uncountable amount of things. There's been quite a few cults operating in Louisiana woods wether they ever amount to anything. I've heard stories about cops being called due to people making weird noises in the woods and the cops show up to find small stones stacked about to human hight. [spoiler] this story always made me laugh imagining some middle aged house wives gathering in the woods trying to summon satan and then they all build pebble stacks in silence for thirty minutes until one of them accidentally knocks over their pile *cue head shaking and laugh track*[/spoiler].
>>
>>17754613

Damnnn Daniel. Whered you get that GT?
>>
Used to live in a really old house. One day I walked into the dining room and saw a group of some pretty affluent 19th-century ladies having a tea party. They smiled at me welcomingly then vanished.
>>
Any Lake Charles fags here?
>>
>>17754613
That's not yours and you know it
>>
>>17758900
dubs of truth. thats why he stopped and took the photo.
>>
bump'n the thread
>>
My uncle used to tell me that there were spirits everywhere and that they should always be respected, or else.
He was probably just trying to spook me but I've come to believe it.
>>
Monroe/Ruston holla. Let's hunt spooks
>>
File: jeff_mangum.jpg (857KB, 1800x1781px) Image search: [Google]
jeff_mangum.jpg
857KB, 1800x1781px
>>17759017
>Ruston
Say hi to Jeff for me
>>
>>17758354

lake chuck fag reporting in
>>
>>17757942
Seconding

Can anyone rec some good reading material?
>>
coming at ya from Lafayette
>>
Morgan City reporting in, who remembers the Berwick Demon? lmao, but truly the voodoo culture of New Orleans is something interesting to look into. Lots of Haitian rituals carried through the years by "creoles" and such.
>>
>>17760153
Also Lafayette.
Have not experienced anything paranormal, unfortunately.
>>
>everyone I know who says they're into voodoo is fake as fuck

Feels bad man
>>
>>17760734
I have a friend whose grandpa is straight outta Haiti and he was introduced to me as a priest.

Dude has the blackest eye areas I've ever seen. Very dark and deep.

Also, another friend from Africa claims that in a market area some huge dude was going to stomp the shit out of this quiet old man for some reason. Crowd forms. Little old guy takes off his shirt, starts walking in circles to get people back. Holds his shirt up in the air by its shoulders, let's go. Shirt is floating. Entire crowd immediately disperses.

Apparently they REALLY believe in voodoo over there.
>>
>>17760790
My great-great--uncle wrote a book on voodoo in the 1930s. He basically just went around New Orleans interviewing the few remaining 'serious' voodoo practitioners and compiled a detailed history of Louisiana voodoo and it's beliefs and rituals. However it was never published and no one in my family has been able to find his manuscript.
He did self-print a great family history though.
>>
>>17754426
seconding

c'mon guys
>>
File: Capture+_2016-06-02-09-57-49.png (160KB, 480x782px) Image search: [Google]
Capture+_2016-06-02-09-57-49.png
160KB, 480x782px
>>17753940
985 here here is some oc
>>
>>17763755
. So we had 3 dogs my sisters little mixed terrier, my moms toy poodle, and my 145lb old English bulldog. Well at this point about a year in, my sisters dog was always the sweetest thing in the world. She began to become more aggressive/always on high alert she would do weird shit like stare at a wall for hours on end growling and shit. My dog became more skiddish as well as my moms. With all that here's like one of the first times shit got really weird and I noped the fuck out. So I was,home alone,after school one day playing some Xbox I have my dog and my moms chilling on the couch with me, my sisters dog goes to her room does it a lot to sleep in her bed. Playing soul calibur well if you've ever played it when it starts up,says the name in kind of a heroic announcer type voice. Well it did in almost in a guttural whisper demonic type voice was like wtf. Seconds after that my dog max hops up and runs down the hallway barking. ( house layout . from the front room can see down the hall, down the hall at the end is bathroom my room across is office then catacornered is sisters then across is parents.) well max runs down the hall out of sight barking and I hear something sounded like it slapped him or fell, hes a big ass dog hes knocked things off the wall b4 w/e well he comes jetting tail between his legs and all the doors in the back of the house slam shut and you hear a faint whisper "come back " remind you my sisters dog was still in her room.. I fucking shit my own Dick grab my moms dog my dog nopenopenope out call mom her tell her she's like I hate that house.
>cont?
>>
>>17763761
sure?
>>
>>17763838
Alright, well yet again one day chilling at home and 2 wed like to talk to you about jeebus dudes show up. I was going to tell em to piss off until I noticed one of them hardcore staring at the same corner my sisters dog would stare at. So I invite them in guy 1 is babbling on while guy 2 is still dead staring at the wall. He maybe looked away for a, minute of the 30 they had been there. A few minutes later the dude turns pale as a ghost and passes out. Like when I say out this dude got the bill cosby special, we tried to wake him up, for a good 2 minutes before dragging him,outside and I mean as soon as his feet got out the door he shot up screaming his head off, about we have to get away from this place etc. They leave give the dude water about 5 minutes later I hear the most blood curling laugh I went lock myself in my room with salt at the door.
>moar?
>>
>>17763859
Post a few ransoms I can remember from there ... One crazy one left, will post if picks up attention.
So playing video games one night chilling. Its like 3:30 am need more dew. I walk out my room and there was a lightswitch to the hall next to my door flip it and nada . dont think anything of it i start walking down the hallway and there another switch for the hall right before the front room. Can audibly here the switch flip and I froze. In the front room you can see a shadow darting back and fourth giggling my dog max books it back to my room with me right behind him. Close the door for another solid 2 hours the light in the hall kept going on and off and a occasional knock on my door.
>>
>>17763900
Lets see another one my best friend came hang out form a weekend of blaze it and video games parents were gone, was myself him and my sister. Its pretty late I go to go to the kitchen to grab more snackems and drinks. I come back he's like why is (well call my sister A) A up. Im like dude what she's been asleep. Well he told me he was playing the computer, my desk was against the wall door behind him. Call my buddy J he was like dude bullshit. He said as he was playing he heard a girls voice J come,play with me, he said A your supposed to be in bed, and he heard a giggle and the girls voice say eventually ill get in there. Then heard my sisters door close so he thought it was her. By this point we had already named the female little girl thing in the house Angeline, she wasnt really mean etc she more or less played jokes. It was the male entity in the house that was the real issue
>>
>>17763755
>>17763761
>>17763859
>>17763900
>>17763924
All same place btw more gents?
>>
>>17763931
Please, continue. I'm proper spooped
>>
>>17763966
Dubs checked. Alright ill tell a few more ransoms before I get to the worst one we had there. Yet again chilling at home, had music playing playing some Xbox. Id keep my door open to listen for my sister to get home. Well id close my parents door because desu it always gave me the creeps just eerie room. Well im,playing and I get the extreme feeling of dread and terror I look out my door from,my computer chair and my parents room door is open and all I see standing at there bathroom,door is a black figure I froze ... Next thing I know the figure gets to there door in .2 milliseconds and slams there do so hard that I felt the wind hit my face. After that you could hear voices coming from their room. One was Angeline and the other voice. Was the same one that you rarely heard. .. Whenever you heard his voice things usually got violent, unlike Angeline who was more playful, and just kind of a nuisance this thing meant serious business.
>>
The scariest thing about LA is the murder rate
>>
>>17763995
For example i was cooking me some eggs or something one morning, and I heard the signal,tall tell sign of he was around. The surround sound would turn on, but not the TV so all it made was a white noise. .. Well the knife set comes flying off the counter, and cabinets start opening and slamming ... He never actually hurt any of us but still.
Im going to start leading up to the worst one. For about a month things were fairly normal very minimal,of Angeline which she was the more active one. But more paranoia feeling, everyone in the house was always uneasy. My best friend refused to come over. The dogs tails never left between there legs. And you'd see more of the male,shadow more doors slamming angry voices and male,screams and laughing.
>>
>>17764015
Well one night we dont really remember much of the night. Just we all fell asleep pretty early. I started having the weirdest dream of a big black mass sitting on my bed telling me to murder everyone. I woke up to my dog max jumping onto of me shaking it was like 3:11 am I woke up and looked towards the corner of my ceiling, a,small hole had appeared in the wall during the previous weeks. I had salt near my door almost the whole month. Anyways I see the same black mass from my dreams I freak out and grab my,phone and aim it towards it for the light the shadow fly's towards my door and flings it open so hard it puts a hole,in the wall... Then I hear my dad losing his mind, and my sister screaming her lungs out. I hop out of bed, run to my parents room the door was open. My dad was screaming something is in the bed. My mom,threw the covers back and it was my little sister. Here's the part that really bothered all of us. My dad had a dream that a black mass was telling him his whole family was going to die. (Already stated mine), my mom had one of Angeline telling her it will all be ok. And my sister got woken up by a mans voice telling her to get in be with my parents. We were all awoken by similar dreams within maybe 45 seconds of each other. About a month or two later my,dad split and we lost the house. Ive been there once since 2009 . story of that inc
>>
>>17764015
>>17764015
Damn man. How long were you guys in that house? I would of ran at the first sign of spooks
>>
>>17764040
So after we moved was me my mom,my sister, mom was getting remarried I joined the,military etc, moved on. Well when I got out in 2014 i came home. Friends invited me to a house party, lo and behold where the fuck it was at. My old house.. Mutual friend was throwing it. I asked the girl who lived there if anything "weird" ever happened. Well about 2-3 months after them being there her dad killed himself in the attic right above that same spot my sisters dog would stare at. Apologize for asking. Dont mention it was my house b4. Well party is fun nothing weird going on. Then I get stoned. .. I can usually keep myself awake, well I passed out in the front room on the floor. While I was out i heard a familiar voice I could go 10 lifetimes without ever hearing again. It was the male entity's voice and all he said is we've missed you, so nice of you to come back and visit. I woke up freaking the fuck out. Ran out the front door, my best friend came out I told him what happened. He was like its,ok dude ill go get our shit and well get out of here, he apologizes and stuff ... I can't even drive past that house without feeling sick to my stomach.
I have other stories from down here as well if you guys are interested
>>
>>17764041
We lived there for a little over 4 years
>>
>>17764041
Sometimes I swear Angeline follows me. Even when I lived in NC, ive seen her, heard her giggle. . im married have a wife and son ... Ive seen my boxer playing by himself like he does like when hes playing with a smaller child. And hear her giggle. I always try to play it off like nah in the hopes that if she's there that the male entity isn't. But so far other then the time I went to that party never see / hear him fortunately. If Angeline is following me I can deal with that.
>>
>>17763755
985 anon here as well (near the Slidell area). I saw some weird three toed "animal" tracks years ago in the swamp (I live across the street from the swamp actually). I couldn't figure out what animal would have made it. I followed tracks for miles up in the swamp but eventually lost it. I did however feel...odd. Like I was being watched. I also kept hearing movement in the brush behind me but it would stop when I turned around...most likely squirrels and I was paranoid from being miles up in the middle of the Louisiana swamp. Never did figure out what made the tracks. I still go to that same area today with a camera...just in-case.
>>
>>17764180
There is no telling anon im,from Houma area. Where I live now (live with my best bro) we have like 12 acres... Find some strange shit back there. Twas the rougaroo
>>
>>17763931
>>17763995
>>17764015
>>17764058
Come on anions what all got ive contribooted
>>
>>17760153
>>17760420
Lafayette here too! I don't think we have any spooky shit here, unless y'all want to go sneak in a graveyard for possible keks
>>
>>17754634
that's not spooky, that's depressing
>>
>>17760079
Uh.....guess not
>>
>>17760153
>>17760420
>>17764806
Lafayette here also. Supposedly by the airport is a old closed building that had a satanic cult living in it during the 50's
>>
>>17767628
Seriously? Damn I need to look into this and go looking around, especially with this rainy weather. Would any anons like to meet up and explore?
>>
>>17758026
My dad told me about those lights before. He said to get rid of them you stick a knife into the ground and they're drawn into it and absorbed. The next day, if you go back for the knife, there'll be a pool of blood around it.
>>
>>17754634

Wow no shit? I'm in the dell. I missed that story. Sad. I know we have a high suicide rate. I've heard it's partially due to service members. And ptsd?
>>
Anyone hear of madame grand doigt? She's an old hag with spidery fingers who comes New Year's night to either reward good kids or eat the bad ones.
>>
>>17753940
Man LA is old and filled with a shiton of lore it's impossible not to have a good paranormal experience.

People go down and recreate and go on fucking ghost tours when they could be getting shitfaced on Bourbon street
>>
I'm going on a family trip to louisiana today, actually. any illuminati/ghosts/alligator people I should watch out for?
>>
>>17769452
Go visit the graveyards. Take tours.

Don't wander around really late at night, just a safety issue. It's not just the ghosts you need be worried about.

Respect the ghosts and don't do anything that would be considered disrespectful. Everything revolves around voodoo, which can be some very scary shit when it's used in the wrong way.

Taking the ghost tours by a reputable business is the best way to learn and understand the history of Louisiana.
>>
File: IMG_20160604_122653.jpg (332KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160604_122653.jpg
332KB, 1600x1200px
>>17763859
Having served in the Louisiana Baton Rouge mission (All of Southern Louisiana) I can confirm I've heard the same story from some other missionaries.
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.