[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

super spoopy o.c.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 64
Thread images: 5

File: xoc.png (1MB, 2709x1100px) Image search: [Google]
xoc.png
1MB, 2709x1100px
Let's get to rolling /x/
>>
>>17752332
I'm rolling but probably won't write shit
>>
>post tired old ROLL chart
>hope it gets lots of responses, then can look at thread and feel like they actually did something for once in life
>>
>>17752374
Your mom didn't love you enough, did she anon?
>>
rolling to see what my lazy ass won't write about
>>
Rolling but I'll prolly not write anything
>>
File: kek orc.png (62KB, 191x200px) Image search: [Google]
kek orc.png
62KB, 191x200px
>>17752497
Legend tells of an ancient city. A city of Orcs, A city where everybody-WAIT......Are they Orcs or Goblins? Are we talking like Orcs or Orks, and What Colour are they? Oh I don't fucking know, who the fuck cares. Any body who does care probably got eaten by the Orcs. Then when the Orcs killed all the people there was lots of blood, there usually is with these "edgy" stories. Long story short there was a city with a bunch of Orcs that killed people, or maybe they were nice Orcs, who fucking knows. The End
>>
>>17752332

Rolling...
>>
rolling because why not
>>
>>17752332
Roll
>>
>>17752332
Roll...
>>
rull
>>
>>17752637

Back in the 1930s a man from Texas was found to have a incurable virus that left a scaley red mark similar to that of the symptoms of psoriasis. The man was tested and it was discovered he couldn't die with the virus affecting him. However, those who tested him or came in too close of contact with his red mark all became sick and died over the next few days. Only as few as 12 people investigating the virus have been killed from the virus. To keep the virus from spreading, the man was contained in an underground bunker, completely sealed off from humanity, practically buried alive and left for dead. Some theories say the man still lives in a network of underground tunnels branching out from the now lost location of the bunker. And if he were ever to be released, would chain react the end of humanity due to his incurable virus.
>>
File: Earth.gif (3MB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
Earth.gif
3MB, 400x300px
>>17752629
I lay on my bed,eyes closed,still and breathless. Slowly drifting away...into my self-induced wonderland.
My body,soon overwhelmed by vibrations. I try my hardest to stay calm and I embrace the strange and ominous felling, that was before a jolt coursed through my body. Forcing me to open my eyes and stare,stare at the scene that laid out before me.
I saw earth.
And it looked different,it was shattered into millions of pieces, it was nothing more than lifeless rock.
With a small frown on my face,I reached out my hand into the earth's direction, and whispered
"Life is but a wonderful dream..."
My hand is suddenly engulfed in a bright blue light, and my surroundings change. It's like I'm watching time pass in front of my eyes.
The luminous light soon fades away, with it my surrounding change completely.
This time earth is whole again,and it's much more younger.
"...A dream where we will never wake up from..."
That was the last thing I remember saying before waking up from my dream...

(I know it's shit, I just wasn't inspired to write this about a dream)
>>
>>17752332
Roll for the hell of it
>>
>>17752332
Nigga roll
>>
>>17753067
>>17753067

RE ROLL RE ROLL
>>
rollerino
>>
>>17753073

It was terrible. What I thought was gonna be a nice camping trip with other boy scouts, was a fucking nightmare.
It all started on the 2nd of 7 days out there. Jason, a friend of mine, and I went out hiking and saw a group of strangers patrolling across the lake. Jason, being the idiot he was, decided to pull a practical joke on them, as we saw they had sleeping bags set up. "Let's gather up a bunch of bugs and put it in their sleeping bags!". "Dude, these guys are complete strangers!". I said. "We don't know what they'd be capable of if they catch us!" "Come on dude, if we don't have to get caught! Just be sneaky!". "No, I won't do this. Go ahead and get yourself killed." I said sarcastically

"Fine, i'll do it myself then."

I nervously walked back to camp, worrying about Jason. Sure enough, on that night, the strangers came back, with a grasp around Jason's arm. "You need....to discipline..... your boys better........ Camp director....". Something was terribly off. Mr. Freyaldenhoven, our camp director, noticed it. "You look like a train wreck without the train! What happened to you?". He said to the strangers. "Don't worry about it" they said immediately afterwords. "Here, just hand him to me". Freyaldenhoven said. They shoved Jason forwards, kicking rocks and dirt.

I went back into my tent, afraid of seeing what would happen. I'm such a pansy.

I woke up in the dead of night, no idea what time it was. I saw a faint, blue orb in the distance. I had no idea what it was. But something deep inside me was telling me "Just go back to sleep". I was trying to fight my own fatigue, but I couldn't. I passed out. I woke up to the smell of smoke. But that wasn't a campfire. I came outside, there were the strangers. Dressed all in black leather coats and caps. In front of them was a huge fire they must've formed that night. It was surrounded by blue orbs, and there was all the camp residents, being burned at the stake. All of them were dead. They started to
>>
Let's get spooky
>>
rally
>>
>>17753106
Continued

They started to turn around... my legs were made of jelly... Their faces covered in blood, holding a forever pale and blank expression. He said "....Don't....worry....about it...". I booked it. I ran. I ran as fast as my legs could carry me into the impossible to see night forest. I don't think they followed me. I thought I was the sole survivor of the catastrophe until I came across Jason. He was sitting by the lake, hunched over. Something was terribly wrong. I only realized upon trying to talk to him. He got up, and... turned around. Jason was forever wandering the forest in a random pattern, his eyes and mouth bleeding and gushing blood in the rhythm of heart beat, despite the heart not beating.

No, Jason was not a survivor.

Jason was a transforming skinwalker.
Before I could run, I turned around and there all the strangers were, with all of the blue orbs hovering above their heads, all carrying machetes, pitchforks, and other camp tools for murder weapons. The last thing I saw was a faint blue orb, coming slowly towards me.

END

I know it's shit, it was just a fast thing I wrote in 10 minutes
>>
>>17753113
though for me as for machine elves haven't had experience with but kinda related to machines

>10 years ago
>big turnmoil in my life
>currency in vivid dreams
>once i dreamt that i was inside a clock tower
>very complex machinery
>suddenly i a wooden made robot articulated statue irrupts in the room like a tic-tac clock bird
>she is speaking something important to me but in an unknown language

when i woke up i'm distressed because i couldn't make out any of the words of the message - i was looking for answers back in that time so it figures was a reflect of my daylife emotions
>>
>>17753126
Everything on planet earth was destroyed by the X virus and anarchy happened and cure was never happen and then a guy shot me then I woke up with a guy that said "i save u" and I was like "no u" and then I ran and got gunned down by bad men and died the end.
>>
>>17753127
i missed to type something important:
it was a statue of Virgin Mary

that's why i thought it was something important
>>
Rollapipa
>>
>>17753136

In late 1990's, in a small town in San Francisco, there was a series of mysterious disappearances. The disappearances all involved people within the 8-20 age bracket, and was 5 people total. 2 weeks after the disappearances, a local tv network was hacked. It showed nothing but static for the first 12 seconds. Then a shot of what looked like a cellar was a shown. A man with a white porcelain comedy mask came on the scene, He rants about "the human system" for around 3 minutes, then he goes off camera, and pulls in a very large table with a black tarp around it. He then says "Let me show you the power of a person in fear". He pulls of the tarp, revealing all 5 missing persons, all tied down to the table. He then proceeded to untie, and viciously rape, torture, and murder all 5 victims with machetes, saws, and other weapons. After the murders, he comes up to the camera and says "I'm NOT SATISFIED". And then the channel was regained. 2 months later, 2 bodies were recovered, leaving the other 3 victims undiscovered and the culprit was never found. The case was called off due to lack of evidence. Theories say the killer relocated to a different state to continue his reign of terror, and may have gone to a different method of broadcasting his vicious murders.
>>
>>17753174
Re roll frick that
>>
>>17753181
Fuck the police comin straight from the undaground
>>
i'll try
>>
>>17753360
not creative enough for that shit. reroll
>>
>>17753349
I was finally awake. I looked all around and I could only see debris, remnants of things that once were. My favorite tower that I used to play inside of was now nothing more than rubble, in front of me. I looked down at my scratched up body, how I managed to survive with nothing more than scratches is beyond my belief. It was almost as if I were meant to be alive. I was finally feeling more awake and felt my strength coming back to me, I could feel the dryness of my lips and mouth. Water, was all I could think. I wasn't at all concerned about my family or friends but my own survival. I maneuvered all around the obstacles of the buildings of New York that once were. About 20 feet ahead was a fire hydrant, letting out plenty of water. After quenching my thirst the only thing I could think of was the intensity of the light that came from outside as the nuclear bombs went off all around this planet. I broke down, it was at that moment that I was reminded of my family and friends. I wept...
>>
boo im a ghost
>>
>>17752332
roll
>>
rolley
>>
File: cake.jpg (50KB, 499x465px) Image search: [Google]
cake.jpg
50KB, 499x465px
>>17753394
>>
>>17753365
I was browsing /x/ one day, going through the catalog as usual. Ugh... Tulpa, shitty rp, deep web... "Come the fuck on, there HAS to be something interesting on this board!" Then I saw it. It was a back-lit picture of a woman holding her hand out as if she were beckoning me to follow her. No text under it, no replies. This picture was giving me a very weird vibe, almost like it shouldn't exist. I was about to click on it when I got a horrible migraine. My vision blurred and I passed out. I woke up and sat there for a minute composing myself. Did I just have a stroke or something? My life is boring as fuck, so who cares? I just shrugged and went back to browsing. Wait... This isn't the /x/ I know...

>[insert sentence about all the good content I saw content here]

Got uninspired. Does this make me part of the problem? :(
>>
>>17752332
Let's see if it's any good.
>>
orl
>>
fuck bridges get honey
>>
>>17752332
Roll
>>
>>17752332
Roll but not a writefag
>>
>>17753987
Reroll
>>
>>17752332
rell
>>
>>17752332
rollging
>>
>>17752332
rollor
>>
>>17752332
roll
>>
>>17752332

Fuck you rolling
>>
>>17754011
Fuck, ok.

>Be me, 17yrs
>Visiting cousin, one year older, who lives in Miami
>Ghetto shit, nigga
>Because of ghetto, cousin's family has a few guns
>Self defense y'know
>Lives with his parents and siblings
>River nearby so we decide to go for swim
>We're lounging in water just talking about life and catching up. He's got a job, thinking about moving soon, etc.
>Head back to the house after a few hours and see a skinny black dude in cousin's yard.
>Try to talk to him
>"Hey man, you ok?! You lost?!"
>Just looks at us slack jawed, emotionless
>Faded brown eyes
>Cousin doesn't look too concerned
>Dude starts walking towards us
>OhShit.jpg
>Lady comes running out from neighboring house and grabs the guy's arm
>"I'm sorry! Looks like he's wandered off again."
>Cousin responds "It's no problem"
>Lady drags away man into her house while he tries to walk off in other directions
>Ask wtf that shit was about
>Turns out the man is the lady's brother. He was in an accident around a month or two ago that messed his brain up and basically made him a partial vegetable
>Couldn't speak, wanders off getting lost, that type
>Feel bad for the guy but head back in to cousins house, have dinner & go to bed

>Couple days later, me, cousin and uncle watching TV inside around mid-day and hear some scratching on the window
>Shrug it off after a while. "Probably the tree branches bumping the window or something"
>Hear it again a few minutes later and cousin says fuck it and gets up to check
>Not thinking anything of it just go back to watching TV
>Hear cousin start screaming outside
>Uncle grabs his handgun and we run to the porch
>Get outside and see the neighbor lady's brother tackling my cousin to the ground
>Uncle seeing his son in danger fires around 6 or 7 shots into guy's side
>Guy fall so to the side off of cousin
>Cousin is really shaken up. Just sit there for a couple minutes
>>
>>17754402
P.S.
Cont? Feeling a bit lazy/tired and don't think anyone will read anyway
>>
ro lan
>>
>>17752332
Hopefully i get something that isn't shit
>>
>>17752332
im ready
>>
>>17752332
autobots roll out
>>
>>17752332
fuck off bitch
>>
>>17752374
wow anon
maybe you should write a story about who hurt you like this
>>
rool
>>
lets go
>>
>>17752332
I'll give it a go
>>
File: Parachuters_in_hybrid_formation.jpg (224KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Parachuters_in_hybrid_formation.jpg
224KB, 640x480px
Why not?
>>
>>17755321
So I got "21" which is "darkness". I'm trying to think of something that isn't wangsty/vampirish.

How about a critter that gets compressed into shadows/impossibly small spaces in order to avoid sunlight?
>>
>Writing
>3am

fuck it, why not?
>>
bored
>>
>>17755423
Fuck my life
Thread posts: 64
Thread images: 5

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.