[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who here thinks they deserve immortality? It can be given by

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 161
Thread images: 11

File: above.jpg (106KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
above.jpg
106KB, 1000x750px
Who here thinks they deserve immortality?

It can be given by an advanced immortal, a demi god, or through understanding.

Science will find ways to edit things, but not to let the individual change themselves or witness god. It's useful, but it's like cutting a trail in a forest versus feeling like a living breathing part of the forest and all the universe at once.

Here I will give you in your language the recipe to guide you on the path to becoming immortal. If you had nothing but time to think, to feel, to try for an awakening, you may succeed.

All it takes is concentration. It takes many many years of trying to do things to receive even the slightest results. It will test you as a person, if you make it best case scenario, it is a reward and a curse.

Also, you can accidentally kill youself, develope deformities, cancer, etc if you try. If you don't try u will have a normal short life. Once you know though, you cannot escape it. You will become immortal, or die trying haha. If you don't want to know, leave now, and don't open this thread.
>>
If youre here, you want to live forever. I cannot do anything but tell you and once i do, it will set u on a path to understanding.

If you succeed, you will be able to do incredible things. Once you're immortal, you begin to learn a shapeshifting/camouflage technique, eventually, you can even develope heightened senses to the point of accessing more dimensions.

So, we begin the unlocking.
>>
File: 1457567520021.gif (3MB, 173x267px) Image search: [Google]
1457567520021.gif
3MB, 173x267px
>roleplaying one of the Secret Chiefs on /x/
>offering secrets of immortality

i don't think you know what VVVVV actually means my friend
>>
First, you must realize the fractals. There are the sacred geometries you all semi know about.

Next language. You have to relearn to think without language. It's like the thoughts that come to you're head in bursts before you can interpret them with the narrator voice.

Feeling, you need to realize how your body communicates. Feel each muscle and learn to control muscles individually versus as groups. This will include controlling organs, and in the beginning stages you can learn to control your heartbeat. Most people have a heart attack, because they aren't used to conscious control of their heart, which normally happens under stress of the individual or the heart itself offering control in a unhealthy situation it needs your divine guidance to correct.

Destruction, loss, creation, rebirth. Sometimes you have to be willing to lose to gain. Once you start, you can go back, but it's never really the same. You have to lose your teeth to replace them without changing the placement.
>>
So, immortality comes from total control of one's body. It begins with the things closest to the whole, and through the unification of consciousness on all levels, you will understand how to communicate with your smallest cells, in a way they can understand, in their own lifetime. You will be able to control every part of you individually, and you will observe. You must observe before you start messing with things. If you find something is wrong, and most of you will, don't panic and don't start trying to fix it, wait, observe.

After years of observance and limited controls, you will go through a series of epiphanies. With each you learn more. Eventually, you can heighten your senses, control your feelings, and then even create new senses to feel more feelings and even experience extra reality.

Meditate and feel, no thoughts, only bodily feeling. Don't let your mind wander, turn off the narrator. Be as you were a child, not commanding but observing and absorbing. Learn and feel your heartbeat and pulse throughout your body. Feel each breath. Hyperventilate and get high on the oxygen, feel it seeping into you. Move your fingers, feel your body, stimulate sensation. Sensation comes with control, you will learn the differences.

Once you feel the things, you will learn to communicate in a way they understand, and then you can influence them. You can guide, you can control and create. You can have the camouflage of an octopus, the radar of a dolphin, you can experience multiple frame rates of consciousness. You can do anything you want. It's harder to develope things you've never had, but if you substitute, you can make it work. If you want scales, use fingernails. As you learn to control particles and distribution of elements you can make them stronger, softer, slicker, etc.

You can make yourself anything you want to be. Immortality is control over life. The ability to edit your own dna, cause your own mutations, in your own lifetime, consciously. You can learn.
>>
If you've lost a tooth, do you remember teething? Do you remember the feel of it? Try regrowing it. You must feel it. You can think, "i'm going to lift my hand" or even say it outloud, but it's not the same as the sensation and doing so. Just try, it's like learning to whistle x10000000000 but if even one of you can be awakened, we need you.
>>
>>17752194
It's the sound of existence and its perception, life, and all it implies.

Do you understand what I'm trying to communicate?
>>
>>17752169
I know two devils that are immortal, Satan and the antichrist. They want to end their lives but they can't, so they are trying to blow the Earth up.
They shill on /x/ like a motherfucker and censor good threads, posts.
They are the living dead, and the reason why this board is dead.
>>
I'm pretty confident OP has schizophrenia. OP, can you do me a favor and look at your ceiling. How many thoughts are up there that you can count?
>>
To be your cells is an alien experience, they operate on only the most basic forms of feeling. Their bodies are unlike ours, their life so different from our own yet a crucial part of us. You must learn to experience life and time through all means of everything within. Once you can control within, you can control what's outside. Once you know your body, you can heal others. You can reverse aging, you can communicate with other lifeforms such as ants eating your sandwhich.

A warning is that you must try to value life versus becoming indifferent towards it. You can kill as easily as you can create, and you may begin to despise things but if you do, your only hurting yourself. When there was only sand of the cosmos, when all molecules were equally spaced apart after creation, a simple static shock of life began the swirling and condensing which formed the patterns that created life as we experience it.

Divine knowledge some say should be protected. But if you're not ready you'll have the mental block. You'll die trying.

All the patterns are a result of what's happened before, a calculation which can be solved yet is so fast its near unfathomable. You can breathe with the world and life as long as it does, maybe longer. You have everything you need already to live forever. There is no fountain of youth but through the renewal of your own mind.
>>
>>17752302
Thoughts are like a white noise, not all are your thoughts, it's the greater hive mind, but of individuals, more like telepathy. Schizos are awakening but experiencing things to the point of overwhelming them sometimes. Some have learned to contact forms which appear to them as something outside of themselves. You are a multidimensional being but have a physical form, you arent just a thought form. Other though forms are alternative consciousnesses, yours in a way but not completely.
>>
>>17752169
I don't deserve immortality. I'm a pathetic piece of sinful weakness. But I don't want to be immortal anyways... so that's nice.
>>
Humanity needs only look at "birth defects" to see from where we came, and other races of humanoids mixed in us throughout our history. They are not defects but aren't what we consider ideal, they are usually lesser beings versus more advanced, but not always. Advance comes with knowledge and wanting to be more, not being satisfied with just creating but also with being and experiencing.
>>
>>17752326
How immortal are you OP?
>>
>>17752321
Sin doesn't matter, it's indifferent, a path to understanding. Even if you sin, doesn't matter really. Sins are mostly frowned upon because they cause a loss of time, conflict, or death or negative feelings for someone else. With endless time and a greatly reduced risk of death, you begin not to have those opinions. Just refrain from killing as much as possible and value life.
>>
>>17752194
[virginity intensifies] is what it means
>>
>>17752348
I'm not sure really. I can only just now start feeling my cells as groups. I do know it's the correct path, and I feel healthy and rarely ever get sick anymore. I haven't been sick in nearly a decade.
>>
I want reverse immortality
A highly compact and dense yet short life
>>
File: Aragorn.jpg (17KB, 236x400px)
Aragorn.jpg
17KB, 236x400px
Good thread op.
>>
>>17752373
You already have that. Live it up.
>>
>>17752169
>Who here thinks they deserve immortality?
Life is a Gift.
Eternal life is THE gift.
>>
I've watched this place for a long time.

There are ones here who seek enlightenment but we each are our own gods in a sense. We are built to follow a path we make and believe is right, but there are only so many possibilities that your choices for a path sometimes get slim and more difficult. It's those that strive and survive that are rewarded. Your path aligns with a greater destined path you just may not realize it.

Some think the many deja's are indications of a correct path. Deja vu for instance is a feeling. What if you learned to control that feeling, hold onto it? Access it freely and you will have no doubts about reality.

If you've ever had a lucid dream, you can do amazing things. This mirror world is a test of the mind, if you experience a sensation in a dream, you must replicate it in reality to wake up that sense. You can revitalize organs which have laid dormant or create new ones. If you had wings, if you can remember how they felt, it should be possible to pull it through from the nothing of possibilities and into reality.

Awakening senses between the dream world and ours though can cause similar things to "possession" to happen. I'm not yet sure about some things but I know these are the beginning steps.
>>
>>17752169

Where are you getting this from?

Yes I can see there is something there, very similar to what I developed from the original vampirism.

Except this one seem male focused while I based mine on the female.

What is your source?
>>
>>17752902

You must earn it through the power of your own devotion and concentration and discipline.

It is a gift, and it's not quite eternal, it can be taken away. Immortal doesn't mean invulnerable, there are a few stages before that, and by that time you're nearly omniscient. It is the correct path, a handful of mortals become immortal, a handful of those become demi-gods, a handful of those become truly godlike, creating life and matter from thought and will alone. But the final stage of perfection is nothingness, the last step off the cliff of gods is dissolving themselves. Or nothing is otherwise known what happens anyway to the entity. It is in all of us, may be the very thing that fuels life in general is the rebirth of the gods back into immaterial form of general life. In any case, life doesnt have to be short, theres a lot here in the mysteries. You will experience every feeling to be felt, positive, negative, neutral, it's worth every second. You cannot become immortal if you don't try. Either way, it's a path close to death yet one of belief and action that brings long life.
>>
>>17752913
I've done and thought of almost everything, if not everything that you've posted. You know what I did? I let it stay background noise. I kept the blinders on.

I've been there and back. In my opinion, enlightenment isn't really worth it. I'd rather achieve that after I die so I'm not stuck in this body.

But don't misunderztand, never did I think I was immortal and never did I want that. I did and still do feel my individual organs, I can control some of them, but i don't look at it from a hippy dippy point of view anymore. It's just a beautiful machine and we're fucking around in the boot menu.
>>
>>17752953

what about my post, can you pls elaborate?

>>17752919
>>
>>17752919
Vampires raise from something which derives from the Ouroboros, a belief that we can eat ourselves and drink our own blood and that is all we need to live longer healthy lives since there is less changing of the components necessarily needed to survive.

Old cultures used to eat unborn fetuses for what they didn't realize was stem cells, something which also are present in milk. They did it out of desperation but began to do it regularly once those desperate ones realized what it feels like, then those women became known as a group of witches. Not all witches killed babies and ate them, but it happened.

A huge intake of stem cells does increase life. They can be placed and integrated or simply consumed. The body still needs to eat more than just that, but you can last a remarkably long time just like that.

Source is a thought, and a path that's lead me to be able to reproduce feelings and with it, witness physical change. I've examined symbols but you have to see the idea behind its representation. Symbols were between thoughts and words. Thoughts are what babies use to communicate, as do animals and such. Babies are just as smart as adults, but the more you learn and stay in this world the more you forget the physical sensations of childhood, especially the earliest childhood. Quit the narrator and experience true thought again.

I'm interested in your take on things. Please enlighten me with your perception.
>>
>>17752967

Not everybody wants to "hack" their system. There are risks involved and you decided you're better off and safe where you are. No shame in that, it is a beautiful machine, but you have functions you still can yet access. It's like having a room in your house you just avoid, then you realize it's a hallway.
>>
>>17752919
Also, male, female, doesn't matter. Anything with a consciousness can become immortal.
>>
>>17752194
What you want is attainable, it could be a matter of certainty in fact.
>>
>>17753012

I'm being very practical and cynical in my thinking really. I'm more of a sceptic than anything. I didn't believe in any of this for a long time. I did believe in the taoist method of transforming the body however. I also took an interest in chinese kung fu, but never actually practiced it because it was said "do not mix schools".

I started off doing a qi gong for a long time, but found my final enlightenment here was not very big. It was also taught that way, not everyone will get far.

During the time I practiced communication with spirits of dead people. It took a long time before I made any contact at all. The spirit was a woman who had lived in Germany and died in the 1970s. She somehow had felt me searching for a contact and followed this call, walking along roads for a long time to reach my location.

To make the story shorter, I noticed more like this over time.

At one point something else happened. I realize it would get very long to retell everything, so I'll skip ahead.

The essence of what is the real immortality of the old vampires was passed to me by one of them. It could not be used by me because it was adapted to the genetic make up of ancient times.

I used my knowledge of qi gong to change it, and also remove the blood as the source, changing it to the repeating cycle of the female sexual system, assuming all human cells have this in them, and it is the most reliable source I could think of. (it does include blood as well, I do realize now)

From a qi gong view this only means to base it of something that exists, not necessarily something connected with an act.

Like in fiction someone uses the moon or sun as the source of a spell, I choose this thing.

It worked really well, and the result is a material, something comparable to Qi. It also looks very similar to what your mind transmits here in these posts.
>>
Once youre in tune, you begin to feel it all, and its overwhelming. Its an alien world and you dont feel like a human anymore as you experience it. You literally are a thought in your body, like a god could be to this world. Your actions can stop the normal operation of things, crucial things possibly killing you, or they can improve them. It's all on you and your capabilities.
>>
>>17753030
It was actually the doctors that decided that. If I hadn't been hospitalized over it I'd still be knee deep in this.

And it's not gone altogether. It was always latent. Certain drugs just made it more obvious.
>>
>>17753064

Very interesting. I understand your use of a cycle and cleansing as power. It is also a spirit of renewal and rebirth, and for a woman, it's especially important as your bodies form children. This knowledge practiced when pregnant can give a child incredible power or kill it or otherwise have a "birth defect."

I'm interested in your spirit, if she indeed had passed or was connected through time. If she knew she died, she was a spirit. If she didnt, her thoughts could have crossed to you through time. Only you observing back can sometimes notice history. Sometimes it's the other way around. These are picked from the white noise stream of consciousness for different reasons as far as I can tell.

What do you think?

Many religions can get you started on the right path but most traditional ones are subverted and deflect. You are on a good path from what it seems but don't stop yet.
>>
>>17752169
>deserve
>implying it can exist without you putting in the eternity's worth of effort it takes to maintain it
>>
>>17753129

The spirit of the woman has since earned a new spot on earth. It was a big event over there, everyone was celebrating. I can not contact her any more, because she has been reborn as a baby somewhere.

I do not know why she was trapped as a ghost, she refused to tell me anything personal.
>>
I don't have much to add op, but I will be following your advice as much as possible. I've saved all of this to a word document, I hope that's okay for you.

Have a nice day op, as you've given me a direct answer to a question I've always had. "How do I avoid death?"
>>
I knew this shit was possible for months now. I'm excited that OP is here to confirm.

I'm skeptical about the upper limits of this exercise, but I have an open mind.

So far, I'm getting that I should think less and feel more, as well as focus on operating my body from obscure, uncommon angles (controlling internal organs) as well as manually communicating with cells, eventually on an individual level.

Am I on the right track? I believe this could lead to what you said: immortality and all that comes with it (being a young qt forever). You mentioned god-like status, but my goal for now is more modest than that.

Got any specific tips or strategies? I used to be proficient at lucid dreaming. It took one week to get okay at it; I believe I am naturally perceptive to this type of thinking. If I'm disposed to these types of talents, I should work on them. Pls help.

Also, share any info on things you've successfully done. Healing wounds, regrowing body parts, changing the shape/tone/texture/whatever of your appearance, anything.
>>
>>17752913
So can lucid dreaming to see how having wings or any other set of limbs help in the real world on feeling those extra limbs or anything else?
>>
>>17753449

OP does have something which is definitely on the right track. I had not thought about this method, because I'm more of a "functional" in my view, so I expect things to just click into place when done correctly. Which they did for me, but only after a long time.

The main issue is if you can form something stable enough to repel death when that moment comes. For those not into specific occult, it can be explained as the critical moment when your body as a system will collapse from the strain of living a long time.

Will it use what you created to restart, or will you die?

I went throught this, but this was before trying this particular thing discussed here, even if what I did was different, this is not a completely different thing. The result looks similar.

I know my version really works, because I have tested it. This was of course not a problem when I already "run" on something that prevents me from dying already.
>>
>>17753483

(continued)

First time I really had a death experience. I knew I died and I felt a deity close to me, I asked her to put me back again after the process was over. She just told me not to worry, I got it covered.

I saw myself in a symbolic setting representing my life, and I was playing a computer game (a visual novel style) it showed me what I had accomplished and what I needed to improve.

It took the form of a "party" like in a RPG meeting an enemy, and each character represented a part of me. The first 2 did well, but the last 2 failed, were the last of them died.

But as I had 2 alive, 1 wounded and 1 dead, I still won. That was the representation of how will I had done this. After this I woke up again.

I have since worked to improve the missing parts.
>>
Schizo here who talks to the voices. I'm I awakened and how should I use this new ability in my life? Currently on invega ,but I still hear them.
>>
>>17752295
Anti Christ literally means not Christ or against Christ

There are millions and can be more
>>
>>17753610
schizos hear voices, they don't have inner convos--that's why it becomes problematic. they become commands to obey.

It's common to have inner dialogue, stray thoughts. You don't get a special label.
>>
Damn I actually would like to know what you guys are like irl
>>
>>17753674
We're the NSA. Just here killing time.
>>
>>17753493
Interesting, I'd like to hear more about your method if you're willing to talk about it, you can call me on kik if you want my kik is glowing_sea
>>
>>17753645
Another Schizo here. Have found that the voices always get annoyed if you try to reason with them. They will say you are a retard, you are 'stupid people' etc but if you have a good mind for it their arguments just fall away and become self defeating.

Many fall to egotism too easily. Consider what youa re saying every time you say 'I'. Many fall to fear. Running away when you need only stand your ground.
Both are useful, neither can save you on their own.
>>
>>17753726

I don't use that and either way I don't talk privately with people from here. It never goes right.

The initial "method" can't be easily replicated because it requires taking advantage of reincarnation.

You need to live a lifetime where you do not fear death at all, stay close to death but do not actively seek death, to the point it is gone from your life completely. When you eventually die, that death will be seperated from your life, and next time you are reborn death will not exist.

Not in any aspect of your life, not in your cells or in your thoughts. It will be a foreign concept that only applies to other people.

There are a few other people who have done this supposedly.

This is the most unrefined way of doing it but it works without any specific knowledge of anything magic or occult.

The original vampirism basically use the same thing, but they do not reincarnate, they stay by the exteral force of the magic and do this in one lifetime.

If the first method is used you may not know anything when reborn, other than that you do not age after 20 or so, and rarely get hurt.
>>
>>17753070
Hospitalized? Yeah, it's known to happen. You can kill yourself early looking for immortality. I always felt I'd die anyway so might as well try to live.

Yes, certain substances do affect consciousness, some in more creative ways than others. It's important to learn those ways about yourself eventually, so you need the substance less versus more. Once you learn to control everything, you can create a gland to secrete anything you want. Adrenaline is formulated, quick acting, and the same can be made of any substance you wish.
>>
>>17752169
>deserve
Nobody deserves anything and everybody deserves everything. It's an entirely human concept.
>>
>>17753246

Everything has a price. Time is valuable, you spend a lot creating more with the hope it pays off, but you get inspiration from each small success to let you know you're on the right track.
>>
>>17753380
Very interesting. I don't know much about reincarnation which is perhaps why I desire immortality.
>>
No-one truly deserves it. We can only want it. The person that deserves it is a good person all across the board. That person does not and will not exsist. We are animals and we will die as animals.
>>
>>17752169
I do. My untouched, eternal virginity will be a shining beacon of inspiration and purity that will guide the future into greatness and selflessness.
>>
File: 1462984551379.jpg (1MB, 3136x2352px)
1462984551379.jpg
1MB, 3136x2352px
I hate niggers and most other non-caucasians, also I would like to fuck an underage girl ranging from 14-18.
>>
>>17753928

Then you need to go to the US. Most countries don't consider 15+ to be underage
>>
>>17752169
Good way to become a sociopath. Screwed someone's life up or upset them in a major way? Just wait for them to die and forget all about it.

Someone piss you off? Well, they're so short-lived anyway, who'll really notice they're gone?
>>
>>17753674
As bonkers as they are on /x/, but they tend to hide it slightly better. Or they make a youtube channel that attracts equally "open-minded" (read: batshit insane/desperate to find SOMETHING that shows there's more to life than the boring day in, day out life they're living) individuals.
>>
File: a3.jpg (164KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
a3.jpg
164KB, 960x540px
>>17752169
Ahahaha, I sure as sugar don't deserve immortality. Not as a gift. Not as something that is earned in a positive light, whatever positive should be.

As a punishment, or for no good reason than immortality itself, probably. Dying seems like a privilege to me. It's "easy". It's just given to you from the get-go. It's something to look forwards to, something to face. A defined end, or change, to a seemingly endless, insert more flowery text here. I'm a "decent human being", according to most as well. I would rather have an expiry date, I'm sorry.

But we have the specific disposition of existing between points in time wherein one can watch each and every person repeat something that has been beaten to death and back. Old as sin. Old as time immemorial. Look at all the things from all the dead men, just sitting around. We have insight into what someone would supposedly have thought if they happened upon the stars in the sky, or fire. Or why rocks fall to the ground. We don't have to start from square 1.

I feel you don't need immortality to experience the lump sum of many lifetimes. You just need to be immortalized, so people can bear witness to it.

So here is my bone:
>understanding
>science [will not let] the individual change themselves or witness god

I very much doubt that you cannot be given immortality, the kind which you mean to put forth, through science. Alone or without. Science is but an understanding of what does not work. Surely, you would only be left with that which does work, and maybe some vague conjecture or genuine understanding as to why. A simple answer to a simple problem, through complex, trivial actions.

And all of those "side-effects" happen anyways. That's far too convenient; if I begin to glow a bright neon blue, then I'll have reason to suspect otherwise. I mean, did you know that you develop deformities every time a cell dies and replicates? It sure as sugar isn't guaranteed to be the same cell that divided.
>>
Prove that you're immortal OP or I can't take you seriously.
>>
>>17752169
No one deserves immortality.

But some of us have it, thank Jesus.
>>
>>17752169
Putting all the conceptualy faggotory immortality devices proposed on this thread i think i deserve to live forever because i've seen everyone i loved die in a fire.
>>
>>17754409
I've seen people I love die in horrible ways, too.

A lot of people have.

I think you would fuck things up for everyone. Like, cause some people to die in a fire.
>>
>>17754111

I guess you care about the life of bugs too, eh? Or do you kill flies who annoy you?
>>
>>17752263
>if even one of you can be awakened, we need you
Who is "we"? Are you just talking about humanity in general or are you part of some group that practices this stuff?

I'm interested because I've been meditating a few years now, plus this last year the amount of time I dedicate to meditating has grown long, and I've had a lot of similar thoughts to what you described in this thread. I didn't necessarily think it'd lead to immortality, but I can easily see how that could end up as a result.

I'm curious as to whether or not we would still be stuck on Earth after a good portion of this develops. Sure there's the astral plane and other dimensions, but that's not really the same as actually getting off this planet. There's a particular world I'm interested in living in and I was really hoping that going down this path would allow me to go there.
>>
Are you the type of Immortal that is undying or are you the type of Immortal that Can Put a gun against the temple of his head, shoot himself and not be phased, or are you just severely retarded?
>>
>>17755345

Other poster here (not OP)

I've been spreading what I have to some other people because some should just remain. In the greater perspective there will only be very few artifacts left from any time period, but humans can remember and keep traditions alive.

The end goal is of course final enlightenment and leaving this plane, in body.

I was unaware of someone else having done something similar because it seemed pretty unlikely based on the complicated situation I'm in. But whatever, I suppose it's just my personal view.

This period of society has lots of prophecies about it, maybe it's special.

I know there is at least 1-3 close by planes that people can reach pretty easily, because the ancient vampires use them all the time. No idea how long time it takes to learn it tho, they are all very old, it seems the youngest is 2500 years old. Some give references to Bavaria, a region dating back that far, so it makes some sense.

With that said, what I'm getting at is it may take a very long time to get anywhere seen from a human perspective.

I've been posting this before and gotten yelled at but I'll say it again. The oldest living vampire I've met is around 76000 years old. She has not yet reached level 2 beyond this planet.

The founder of that group and one other, are the only ones who moved to the closest dimension and then 1 -2 more beyond that in body. They are since rarely seen. They are very powerful, as seen from humans.

The main issue is becoming self supporting in that place. Those who can't need to come back here and eat.
>>
>>17755345
>There's a particular world I'm interested in living in and I was really hoping that going down this path would allow me to go there.

If that's the case, you need to learn from the ruler/patron of that place. This can be a lot faster then what's mentioned in post above, you don't need immortality for that, as you won't need to be self supporting in a complete world.
>>
>>17755346

Trying to kill yourself is a sign of mental illness. Going by what that other guy posted here earlier last week, you may end of brain damaged in hospital for 20 years and then slowly recover. Immortality does not mean you can't get hurt.

There should usually be some occult protection meaning you don't get blown up or anything, but if you have a lot of karma, anything can happen I suppose. Getting blown to molecules and then slowly reforming into a human and rising out of some swamp is probably pretty painful.

Not dying says nothing of "no suffering".
>>
>>17752169
i dont wanna die but i know i dont deserve immortality.
>>
OP talked about science and how it can work.

Why should anyone believe this mumbo jumbo over medical advances, which have been proven to work?

Aging is from the process of your cells losing information each time they copy each other. The DNA contained within each cell is so coiled up and complex that even if we COULD control our DNA it would be too straining for even a super computer to process.

Honestly, OP, I believe in the supernatural, and possibly even magic, but not this.
____
_____
_____
____

If you anons really want to experience the world and the universe, get into Lucid Dreaming. Once there put yourself in different situations from different times. Be a Roman Soldier. Be a plague doctor from old times. Be a beggar in New York. It'll be just as real as reality, because what is reality but what our mind makes of i t?
>>
>>17755603
>Why should anyone believe this mumbo jumbo over medical advances, which have been proven to work?

Science can't provide instant immortality, even if they prolong the lifespan. You can still die from damage to the body.

Take it the science fiction way and go full cyborg and you are still mortal, it just makes you completely dependent on an industrial system, quite the opposite of the independence of enlightenment.
>>
>>17755644
You're not immortal.
OP isn't immortal
This thread is fucking retarded.
>>
Roleplaying faggots
>>
>>17755995
I'll have you know I'm a goddess! A goddess of Love! I can take away your life privileges any time I please. The sad part is you think I'm joking.
>>
>>17755376
I want to meet you irl
>>
I asked the tarot and it said I'd become immortal
>>
>>17755315
Exactly my point.
>>
>>17755315
Clinical psychopath here. I care about bugs and try to avoid stepping on them. I don't kill flies that annoy me, and most of the time I like the feeling of having flies crawl on my arms.

Can I be immortal now.
>>
>>17752169
>>17752169

Me.
>>
>>17758022

Why? It won't help you.
>>
>>17758049

No, if you don't even kill flies who annoy you, and you avoid stepping on bugs, you'd be way too obsessed by other humans to handle it.

Some people just disturb everything and need to die for the human race to live on. If you can't even put your own well being over bugs, you have no way of understanding what humans need either.
>>
>>17759988
>>17759988
Fuck you uppity nigger it's about respecting the web of life clearly you don't understand this bcuz ur to busy masturbating to your dad molesting your sister u sick fuck 2 take the time and understand it y do u go around stepping on bugs 4 fun u should be put down fag
>>
>>17759983
What do you think I want out of that? Lol

I won't to see what the person who talks like this and thinks like this is like

Immortality lol can't think of anything worse
>>
>>17760133
>Immortality lol can't think of anything worse

Then you can't have it, obviously.

>>17759998

Do you also respect someone who wants to rob you? Do you just hand your things over?
>>
>>17760256
nottheanon

But... what? Who said you can't have immortality if you'd think immortality would be awful?

Do you have a mouth? Do you not have the urge to scream?
>>
This thread is interests me, but I'm still a scientific mind. Can anyone here redpill me on immortality/ an afterlife with enough evidence to convince a mind with literally no faith in it? I'm scared of death.
>>
>>17760442
Scared of mortal death or heat death?
>>
who would want such a horrible future?
>>
>>17760579
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYxAiK6VnXw

*fate
>>
>>17760339

What does that have to do with anything?

Immortality in essense still means going beyond humans. What Jesus offered is also immortality.

The whole idea of remaining human and being immortal isn't right. Humans die after 80-100 years, that's it. If you live longer you're not technically humans any more. A taoist who lives for 400 years is considered supernatural, not human, even if he's not actually immortal yet.
>>
>>17760442
>I'm scared of death

Why? This implies you already believe in some kind of afterlife, if you stop existing you have nothing to fear at all? Why else would you be scared of death, if you can't feel it.
>>
>>17760678
Well, it's an allusion to what should be a well-known work relying heavily upon said immortality, first off.

And it's a damn fine allusion if you ask me. It's exceptionally relevant.

Secondly, I don't see how I've necessitated that, if I did not want immortality, that I would remain human, both physically and mentally... I don't understand what prompted you to say that.

What "isn't right"? Immortality? If it isn't right, why would it occur? Why would you want to be immortal if it, by all means, "isn't right"?

Thirdly, humans are supposed to have lived for THIRTY OR SO years. 80-100 years is thanks to things that those long dead would call supernatural.
>>
>>17760702

Humans are the way they are, they are born and they die, generation after generation. For a human to break this and remain human isn't possible. If you don't leave room for the next generation, overpopulation is a fact.

Are you talking about becoming a military general? It's not a very obvious thing to relate that only to giving orders by mouth.

Isn't it also quite narrowminded to expect an immortal to care about nationalism and politics of people who will soon be gone? You'd want stability over all.

As for the human lifespan, in the iron age (year 900) people also lived to around 70, if they survived. It was only that more people died at a young age.
>>
>>17760686
I'm not scared of death itself, but the idea of not existing. The mere concept that my existence comes to a screeching halt, never again to form memories, or recall experiences, or have feeling. Any kind of afterlife, even one of pure suffering would be incredible relief
>>
>>17760575
The one that I can't escape
>>
>>17760741
>For a human to break this
You forget those who live to be 140. Are they... suddenly invalidated? Not everyone lives forever, either, you know...

Also... I think overpopulation is a strong possibility, not a concrete fact. We have no idea what could happen between any two points in time where a select sample size of a generation lived longer than it took for the following few generations to come and go.

>Military general
No, I'm making a reference to a work of fiction that has much weight in the discussion of being immortal, for it poses some great philosophical fibers with which to digest.

>Narrow-minded to expect an immortal
It's narrow-minded to expect an immortal to not concern themselves with any of this in the first place. Why would they not be allowed to concern themselves with the state of affairs regarding mortals?

>the iron age
Yes, it's specifically because people aren't being burned alive, swallowing parasites, being poisoned, trampled by horse or mob, falling off of large stone structures, being used as tools, or getting lost at sea (en masse) that more and more of them began to live longer.

That and the field of medicine, if not the overall field of biological understanding.
>>
>>17760765

From this outset, have you tried seriously reading something from any religion? I mean why do people believe in the afterlife at all? It usually comes from some kind of relgious text.

If you can't stand any other, why not try reading Tao Te Ching and see what you think of it? It doesn't exactly talk of an afterlife but it's implied somewhere between the lines.

It's what I did when I felt modern christianity had reached a dead end.
>>
>>17760781

I'm not sure what you're getting at. If you have some point, be clear please.
>>
>>17760812
I... gave all my points except the intentionally vague allusion.

I can list them, though.

1. One can be immortal whilst not wishing to have had been immortal.

2. One that does become immortal through any means is decidedly human, and then something else, until they are no longer human either due to their qualities, or the change of qualities around them.

3. If immortality is not right, being immortal should be disagreeable or not-right, which would mean that one would hate being immortal while being immortal, per #1.

4. You know why the iron age still had 70 year old human beings. You also then admit to knowing why humans live longer by making reference to the fact that more people died at a young age.

5. Being older than 100 should not invalidate the status of a human being beyond "being an unnaturally old human" so long as the mean average of human beings do not live longer than 100.

6. It does not seem correct to insist upon what an immortal may or may not get involved with, or interact with. One could very much care about what mortals do, if one were previously mortal. One must eventually then make a tradition if one's understanding of self and other concepts involve the underpinnings of being mortal or finite (one must/will change as a being to that which does not register as a conventional, contemporary human being).

7. The book is called "I Have No Mouth, and I Must Scream", written by Harlan Ellison, published first in 1967.
>>
Someone just wants to have friends.
>>
>>17760786
I've read the Bible, the Torah, the Koran, hell even the book of Mormon. Spirituality cannot comfort me, only logic and fact can.
>>
>>17760845
You ever read some of Hume's works?

There's some really interesting stuff about the concept of "God"/God/Gods/etc in there.
>>
>>17760845

It's not easy for me to relate to because I had a religious experience during easter when I was 5, and that remains with me. Logic and fact can't change that so.. I don't know what to say then. I don't think being logical will ever lead to any conclusion about a possible afterlife.
>>
>>17760861
Why not... ?

You're being logical about why you had a religious experience, right? That's logical, because you provided a proofs to back up your claim...

Maybe... you mean something else won't ever lead to any conclusion about a possible afterlife.
>>
>>17759988
Oh, thank god. If the reason you oppose my immortality is so simple as to fill three sentences then I'm sure I can adapt my principles to make myself functional.
>>17759998
Hey man calm down. That guy is still part of the web of life at the moment.
>>17760256
>respect someone who wants to rob you?
Yes. I'll also respect them for doing more than wanting and actually actively trying to do it once. If they can't pull it off the first time, they'd better not come back a second time. I'll only tolerate it once.

Neverending life is too short to suffer fools twice.
>>17760678
>even if he's not actually immortal yet
Great line.
>>17760741
>You'd want stability over all.
Yes, I do. Which is why I'd care about the fleeting motions of the current generation of butterflies. I'm actually planning to be immortal, and I recognize that I'll only have a decent future to be immortal in if I make sure humanity survives its current phase of problems. To me, there's no point being immortal if I'm just gonna off myself when my species dies, so being a psychopath will help me transition to the post-human era.
>>
>>17760868

I mean I can't use logic to explain my experience or to let someone else understand what I feel and how this works.

If you want logical reasons for an afterlife, I can't give them to you, even if I believe in it myself.
>>
All I see is a bunch of new age bullshit.

Do tell exactly what one can do practically, instead of "learn this and that" or "you must know this and that" crap.
>>
>>17760835

What you are talking about here seems more like a passive suffering of the soul, something like how hell is described in religions.

That is not even a human life. Being immortal is beyond humans and must be better than humans. It also means having an active mindset, being in control, physically.

The passive suffering of the immortal soul is a different thing completely. Now I'm aware my religiosu view may interfere here, but anyone being in a situation like the symbolic story you referred to, must be a sinner. Immortality means the opposite of this.

---
If you live for a long time, things will look smaller and smaller to you, just like for a child each year is long, but for an older person each year does not seem to long anymore. The more years you have to compare with, the less important each year becomes, it's a known phenomenon.
>>
>>17753447

I dont think its about avoiding death anon. All this kind of stuff is about experiences beyond the material plane and by that time you'll have so much else to be feeling that dying is the least of your worries
>>
>>17760881
>All I see is a bunch of new age bullshit.
See >>17753246

That is not dead, which can eternal lie.
And with strange eons, even death may die.

Who's to say your current method of immortality will outlast death's death? When the rules of life and death change, what will you do? Will you be here on /x/, again, asking for the updated recipe? You think you're going to be immortal for very long with that kind of attitude?

Fix your psyche first, then start studying up on actual methods of immortality. Radical life extension is something else entirely, fool.
>>
>>17760894
How... would someone not be in control, if there were made immortal in the sense that they were unable to die of old age, bad health, or physical damage? How would they not have an active mindset if they would bear witness to -all- things past their point of becoming immortal, if they were truly unable to turn a blind eye to all things? How would they not be both beyond, and better than a man who would die if you struck him in the head with a moderate amount of force?

Does a God not suffer? Does a God not have contempt? Pity? Joy? Relief?

Surely... you would just need to make the transition from a human shaped-thing to something much more... different, right?

Maybe we have different views on immortality.
>>
>>17760911
What a fag.

All I'm saying is, everything in this thread is not practical and reeks of new age bullshit. There're no practical instructions and all you idiots know what to say is "know this and that".
>>
>>17760920
>if they were truly unable to turn a blind eye to all things? How would they not be both beyond, and better than a man who would die if you struck him in the head with a moderate amount of force?
>Does a God not suffer? Does a God not have contempt? Pity? Joy? Relief?

Being unable to turn a blind eye to something is not being in control. And a God is beyond all suffering, as suffering is a thing related to mortality.

If you were to remain here with a human body your mind would gradually become that of an immortal and suffer less, but your human physical form would still be connected with the suffering of humans.

Now I need to turn a blind eye to this board and get some sleep.
>>
dont do this gais u'll bevirgins FOREVER

t.immortal knower
>>
>>17753928
Hi /pol/
>>
>>17760765
This. I do not believe in an afterlife or anything that lacks a scientific explanation. I wish I could convince myself of the existence of a god or an afterlife, just so I wouldn't live paralyzed by fear of it all coming to an end.
>>
>>17760935
Right, and I'm just saying that your attitude will kill you faster than not knowing how to be immortal will. If you deny that attitude plays a role, then you can go fuck yourself. Until you're ready to accept that your attitude plays a role, I can only waste my time by trying to give you any legit immortality info.
>>
>>17760959
whats wrong with pollers, are you smoe kind of bigot?
>>
>>17760997
the /pol/s are in

vote
>>
Op you caught my attention and I would like to know if you could answer some things, sorry if I bother you with this.

I didn't believed much in paranormal stuff, I was raised as a catholic and was a pretty normal kid untill I was like 5.

My family(cousins grandpa uncles dad) mocked me because I cried everytime I saw a poor kid on the street or anykind of homeless or sick person but they didn't know how I felt.
I swear I could see myself sitting on the car trough the eyes of said suffering ones, I was also able to see a part of their lives but I couldn't control which person I saw or what memory I looked into, also i could feel how they felt pain, joy, sadness and sometimes things that scared me because I had no idea what they where.
I even saw people that wasn't there. One time a saw a girl some years younger than me that looked at me in a curious manner while hiding whenever I tried to talk to her.

Long story short I lost to the mockery and made myself "stronger" forcing myself to look at people suffering and feeling nothing, it was hard but after some years I became a stone cold motherfucker, I dont even care for my sisters anymore.

I want to know more because recently I'ved experienced some crazy shit and don't know if I am in fact crazy like my family said or what

Btw there are other weird things like my dad was a student of an order devoted to hermes trisregistus and he denies to share his knowledge :/

Tnx btw
>>
>>17760975
I'll say one thing about the idea of a void at the end of life, it's great inspiration for writing. Though I would do literally nothing sort of selling my soul (which probably doesn't exist) just for the knowledge of what comes after death.
>>
Immortality will be granted to those who can pay for it at first. As time progresses and humanity's knowledge of the human body increases, humans will become genetically engineered to be as smart, strong, and attractive as possible. At that point, immortality will be natural part of human life along with near physical perfection.

What is more interesting than this short time-line is how far human beings are going to get with genetic engineering. I'm far more interested in what will come after human immortality and genetic engineering. Imagine what kinds of organisms humanity will be able to cook up in a lab when we have the necessary knowledge.

The fork in the road is whether genetic engineering trumps nano-technology as the first method of delivering immortality. At this rate humanity is more likely to stumble upon immortality through a unification with technology. Its a shame.
>>
OP add me on skype
ffuck3141592

I want to talk to you
>>
File: 5.jpg (560KB, 2048x1362px)
5.jpg
560KB, 2048x1362px
>>17752269
no
you sound like a vague hindu who doesn't understand what immortality really entails.
Since so many live so fast you'll have a lot of 'victims' but few to offer a standing refutation.
No one deserves what you think you offer, you offer a path, one which all find out sooner or later.
But you do not realize that sticking immortality to the end of it serves only to drive off the deserving, for only those who are truly longlived know the horrors of it.
Lest you live as long as I, you'll not know true suffering.
Physical is a blessing, a gift, otherwise it becomes a race against the clock to keep your sanity, every second becomes a pitched battle of mind and soul, weariness like no other becomes prevalent and victory is impossible.
Death is our gift, you would do well to accept it readily.
>>
So OP, a couple things:
>>17752208
>You have to lose your teeth to replace them without changing the placement.
I've had this reoccurring image in my mind since I was a child of bending forward, opening my mouth, and pushing all of my teeth out by growing new teeth. Odd thought, makes me laugh a little.

>>17752254
>If you find something is wrong, and most of you will, don't panic and don't start trying to fix it, wait, observe.
I've been committed to observation over the last month or so but I confess to the temptation of wanting to try to influence. I'll take your advice to heart.

>turn off the narrator
The biggest challenge...

>but if even one of you can be awakened, we need you.
I feel like my entire life has been for this purpose. It's a mission I feel I've been on since I was a child. It is my only true desire. So hey, hopefully I can join you. I'm... not off to a great start though. And I've wasted a fair number of years getting older... granted, only at 2/3rds speed, and with a head slowly tuned to what "God" is saying, but still...

But why do you need us? Call the dimension-hoppers. There are infinite numbers of them after all. They can help.

>>17752169
In answer to the question "who deserves this": none of us, all of us. It isn't a gift. It's just a thing to do while we're here. It's like asking who deserves to blink exactly six times at 12:30 on a Tuesday... immortality, from the perspective of the Universe, is neither a gift nor a curse. It just is.

So to that end I deserve it about as much as anyone who has ever existed. I need not gain the "right" to it, as nobody can "deserve" anything in this life.

But before you worry: I've observed the beauty of life. It is a fascinating mystery. I have no true need to destroy it, despite the occasional primitive urges.

>>17752305
>You can breathe with the world and life as long as it does, maybe longer.
2000 years. After that I'll get bored. But I've agreed to that long.
>>
File: 1445044380903.jpg (492KB, 1600x1200px) Image search: [Google]
1445044380903.jpg
492KB, 1600x1200px
>>17753012
This goes a long way to explaining the ridiculous bliss I used to experience when drinking blood.

It also explains why I was able to let the obsession go.

Thanks for this. I've been wondering.

>>17753064
That's a beautiful translation with qi gong... and explains why my body has been moving in some strange ways during meditation actually...
>>
>>17755376
If real I would love to meet these people too. I feel like I need a teacher in the worst way.
>>
>>17755603
>Why should anyone believe this mumbo jumbo over medical advances, which have been proven to work?
Sorry friend, looks like you're lost! This is /x/. Yeah you really went the wrong way I guess. Anyway what you wanna do is turn around, head on down the road, make a left, and just past Old Man Berleigh's Oak you should see signs for /sci/. Drive safe now!
>>
File: download (1).jpg (10KB, 207x244px) Image search: [Google]
download (1).jpg
10KB, 207x244px
>54 people fell for this obvious bait
>>
>17760869
>Yes, I do. Which is why I'd care about the fleeting motions of the current generation of butterflies. I'm actually planning to be immortal, and I recognize that I'll only have a decent future to be immortal in if I make sure humanity survives its current phase of problems. To me, there's no point being immortal if I'm just gonna off myself when my species dies, so being a psychopath will help me transition to the post-human era.
I've seen what this looks like... You kind of lose your mind. There's other ways humanity can permanently change without extinction though... Prepare for a world that operates on an entirely different emotional and mental plane via technology. 500 years from now they'll still look human but... Ugh...
>>
I don't quite get what you guys are saying but..Are you, by any chance, speaking of the same type of vampires I know?

The ones who have risen?
>>
>>17764916
No they're talking about another type. Closely related but kinda a fork in the evolution
>>
>>17764628

are you a regular here?

too many people saying vague things so it's hard to keep them apart
>>
>>17764885

I don't think they easily meet with people in a way that makes is possible to identify them. I do know they "court" people of interest to them, but I have no idea of the way they actually make themselves known in physical, if at all.

Maybe there are a little over 100 in the whole world, they're so few you would never notice them.

Fact is I made a spell to try and get some confirmation, and it resulted in the following hints:

>someone asking for garlic at my workplace

>I try to remove a glued label from a can with a soft drink, it won't come off

>it finally comes off, leaving a white paper V

>in this moment I turn around and my eyes fall on a girl

I've since seen her a few times and everything seems normal. I guess this is nothing still, if you think about these things too much you may get paranoid or develop schizophrenia, so it's better to leave it alone. Let people be human in your mind and just interact with them normally.
>>
>>17756030
What scent was just offered to you by me today, goddess?
>>
>>17764903
This.
How sad.
>>
>>17766493
Interesting stuff.

Man I really need to commit to a set meditation time...
>>
>>17752169
No one deserves immortality but I would be lying if I said I didn't want it.
It's a very serious thing along time travel and all of that, the global elite will get it's hands on it and do whatever the fuck they want
>>
File: 1451093792428.png (665KB, 632x956px) Image search: [Google]
1451093792428.png
665KB, 632x956px
>>17766586
>the global elite will get it's hands on it

Oh, but the real "elite" already have it.

Supposedly they have standing representation in the Club of Rome and other relevant places. The only problem is the sheer mass of humans, giving them control over what seems like currently less than 50% of the important decisions.

Or, if we are to believe the "insider" who posted here before, there are 3 factions, vampires, aliens and humans, with the first 2 fighting over control of the 3rd.

Then there's also religions, good and bad ones, giving humans a will of their own.
>>
>>17766605
Looking at that diagram. I do not recognize any of those terms. At all.
>>
>>17766605
Well I never read anything about it but I'm pretty sure rich families like rothschilds do know way more than 99% of the population, I mean they fucking run the world economy so that pretty much gives them power over everything.
I never heard of the term club of rome and a quick search gave me this
"the Club of Rome describes itself as "a group of world citizens, sharing a common concern for the future of humanity." It consists of current and former heads of state, UN bureaucrats, high-level politicians and government officials, diplomats, scientists, economists and business leaders from around the globe"
It sounds really fishy and some weird shit out of stanley kubricks movies.
Then about the vampire, aliens and humans shit I completely do not believe in it, specially from an "insider" that posts here.
Actually, I never browse here because it's all satanic garbage and seems all like either some guys joking, others roleplaying and then the few that are really serious but I do enjoy getting myself spooked and reading some creepypasta from time to time.

Immortality doesn't seem to be here just yet, we don't even have that much knowledge about eugenics let alone immortality.
>>
File: Kollage.png (3MB, 2360x2256px) Image search: [Google]
Kollage.png
3MB, 2360x2256px
>>17766609

This is my try at it
>>
>>17766605
>>17766625
K uh... I want to understand. I really do. But ... there's no context for me to work with here. What are these from? Where do I go to look?
>>
>>17766741

http://www.clubofrome.org/

Just google the other ones, they're well known economic institutions. The "problematique" is also represented in this song:

https://youtu.be/ibRMmLlLz64

you can also use the song title as a search phrase...

I'm not sure of the origin, other than it was posted on some blog I found at random. I think it's from a book called "the limits to growth" or "how to survive on planet earth" (?)
>>
>>17752169
I leik amumay
>>
>>17752263
i'm alredy doing this stuff in my dreams would it be easyer to just use that as a base for it all?

also for some reason im sweating like crazy after reading this
>>
>>17769696
also my entire upper chest feels like semi solidfied jello thats still kindof a slime
>>
>>17769709
and now that i think about it it is likley that somone i i know did this to me but i forced my own mind out of that mindset using music and a trance state to return to as i was before
>>
>>17769725
but during that time i had videos and voices sound i heard my mother call my name so clearly and i could tell it was when she said it years ago by the way she said it it was exactly it to a t and i found myself seeing through my own eyelids when trying to get some sleep but the person who gave that to me the moment i saw him he just seemed as though he was a demon to me even if i had met him before he just seemed that way now perhaps not evil but very knowing yet this being is still very very young
>>
>>17769734
This isn't a rp thread, kid.
>>
>>17769753
no rp no bs it's the past see it for yourself if you doubt me
>>
Great great great great grandon, I'm going to tell you the story of how I became immortal
>it all started when I went on an imageboard website for Mongolian cartoons and porn
>>
>>17769760
That doesn't even make any sense. You're telling me to see your memories to prove you're not lying, which is literally impossible.
>>
>>17769772
just get on my wavelength or whatever i do when i'm around other people you will litiraly become as they are and it can come in whatever form that person would get them dreams thinking back witha bit of effort whatever it really is that would give it to they themselves do yourself and if you can't tell what wavelength or whatever i use thing i'm on alredy you probably shouldn't use it because you would forget who you were to the split personality you made in yourself.
>>
>>17769786
and when i say around i mean i litirally only need to speak to them for a little while internet or not i just do it somehow
>>
>>17752169
My mind has been told the way.
>>
>>17752169
>deserve

No one deserves it.

Not even immortals.
>>
>>17752169
So OP it looks like you left but if you ever check back, I just want to thank you. Your words had a profound effect on me. So much so that actually it's been a very difficult few days as I dealt with the discomfort of adjusting... but that's okay. I weathered it, feel better now. :)

I hope we both achieve the goal and meet one day. I'll be the one that smells like cinnamon and sandalwood.

If all goes well, I'll see you then!
>>
File: 20160604_153820.jpg (4MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20160604_153820.jpg
4MB, 4128x2322px
Thread posts: 161
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.