[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

obama to annouce alien life

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 58
Thread images: 8

File: V__5F57.png (606KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
V__5F57.png
606KB, 720x1280px
Anyone else see man and other sits reporting on this? Obama is poised to announce alien life and why they've made contact. After he does this other world leaders are to go live on tv and back him.
>>
>>17751255
Source?
>>
>>17751255
Here's your (You). I'm already smelling massive piles of horse shit.
>>
It's on msn brother. Some others. Is said that after he announces it other world leaders are poised to go live and confirm.
>>
>>17751255
source?
>>
>>17751269
Nope. Nothing.
No linky you're stinky, OP.
>>
>>17751255
can't find anything on this so I'm calling shenanigans
>>
It's not letting me post my sources?

It's on google , MSN and few others.

If you google Obama alien announcement 2016 you should see Google's and MSN.
>>
>>17751294
>it's not letting me post links
Okay then do it like so:
www.faggot com/whatever
so the spam filter doesn't murder you.
>>
Googled it and there's plenty of speculation on a few tabloid sites, but nothing I would consider serious.

And if it were to happen - short of parading out a real, live, breathing ayylium... would anyone believe him?
>>
>>17751294
>>17751255

What a lazy fucking OP. You didn't even try to make this sound believable.
>>
Well if you have sources then post your shitty clickbait links there buddy. If not then fuck off.
>>
OP is poised to be a neck beard
>>
Guys the aliens are stopping me from posting the links

I'm scared, I'm gonna go now.
>>
If you put down the Doritos and my.dew for 2 seconds and just simply google , google Obama alien announcement or MSN Obama alien announcement I promise you that you would feel really stupid and apologize. It's on google for Christ sake. Not that hard to find.
>>
Actually scratch that use Bing

Bing's a lot better
>>
>>17751255
>At this point in our history, it's time to stop the lies. Our government, and governments the world over, have been in contact with alien civilizations. They have promised to help us create free energy, health care, food, and education for all, however, there is a price for their support. First, citizens must disarm themselves, which is why we are establishing weapons turn in points all across the nation, and why congress is working with me to make private ownership of firearms a felony, punishable by life in prison. Second, citizens must share their wealth with the poor of the world, which is why congress is working with me to outlaw private banking institutions, and instead, will establish the new federal united bank that will collect all the individual wealth of the U.S. so that it can be equally distributed throughout the nation, and the world. Lastly, all citizens will be required to live within federally established urban prosperity zones in government approved housing. This will free up the suburbs and rural areas for farming projects, and the immigration that is necessary to ensure equal prosperity around the world. We can work together to make this happen, and create a new world ord....er...a new prosperity for citizens of all nations the world over.
>>
I like how after I said google it yourself since it is all over google news and MSN for example the trolls got reaaaaal quiet. Also green text anon where did you read that?
>>
>>17751331
That's about what I'd imagine an Obama "alien" speech would be like....

Fuck that piece of shit Marxist, his traitorous party, and every single politician that enables them....
>>
This is real. Real news sites reporting on it. After he does world leaders are going to go live and back him. Could you fucking imagine like tomorrow Obama going live and standing next to him is an alien?
>>
>no prominent news organizations
>some dude speculating Obama will

Obama ain't saying shit
>>
>>17751348
>Real news sites
The only people reporting it are the Mirror, a British tabloid that likes printing yellow journalism and click bait titles, and literally who sites. Once again OP proves to be a massive faggot.
>>
Google , MSN
Not real news sites
Google is clickbait

Ya sure fuckin got me m8 I was truulin for teh lelz jajajahajjajajaja google clickbait jajajjajajajajajja
>>
http://www.msn(.)com/en-gb/news/world/barack-obama-will-reveal-alien-and-ufo-details-held-by-the-us-before-he-leaves-office/ar-BBtsnIN
>>
Ty for posting the link mate phone version wouldn't let me for some odd reason. It's real and were about to get hit with a fuckin truth bomb. I'm sure they will hold some back but could you imagine Obama going on tv and there's a fucking ayylium next to him.
>>
>>17751381(you)
>>17751384(you)
>>
>>17751384
Then he announces the harvest of souls.
His eyes glow bright blue
his mouth stretches wide open
Everyone in the news room drops dead
News spreads across /pol/ like wildfire
People masturbating furiously
A Jewish man gets on tv and proclaims
"We told you goys we weren't behind any of it you schmucks"
>>
>>17751403(you)
Trump did 7/11
>>
>>17751255
Not Op btw, but found these.

http://radio.foxnews.com/2016/03/10/bassett-obama-will-be-the-ufo-disclosure-president/

http://www.express.co.uk/news/weird/644614/Obama-alien-contact-quip-fuels-rumours-2016-WILL-be-the-year-of-UFO-disclosure
>>
>>17751381
>provided by The Mirror
Yeah, because tabloids are trustworthy sources of truth. I get all my news from the Onion, personally.
>>
>>17751422

Which again is just speculation and conjecture. *Phwew*, almost convinced me there for a second.
>>
File: 1453778661768.jpg (17KB, 255x254px) Image search: [Google]
1453778661768.jpg
17KB, 255x254px
>president humours little girl
>tinfoil hat faggots latch on to it
>alien conspiracy believers are equivalent to children

I'm not saying that life doesn't exist in space, that would be idiotic, but maybe (just MAYBE) it's not in the form of little grey guys that suspiciously look like sleep paralysis monsters.

What are the odds that another sentient species not only has a similar body type to us, but also just happens to be the ones that found earth and for some reason give a fuck about apes that use physics to kill each other with bits of metal?
>>
File: 989.jpg (543KB, 1280x1803px) Image search: [Google]
989.jpg
543KB, 1280x1803px
>>17751381
>>17751422
Sounds legit, m8s
>>
File: rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg (44KB, 448x315px) Image search: [Google]
rob-tinfoil-hat-compressed.jpg
44KB, 448x315px
>>17751255
This idiot posts on a few different boards he has no proof of his claim hes just a tin foil crazy.
>>
I've been thinking for a while: what if obama announces aliens and he just can't step down from power now cause he's best friends with the aliens. Do you really realistically for real see Hillary or Donald being the real president? They each seem like joke candidates
>>
>>17751422
>mfw Obama discloses that there are no aliens and all "alien activity" is conducted as a disinformation campaign to confuse foreign nations about our technology. Tin foil hats proven to be useful idiots.
>>
>>17751412
He forgot my grape slurpee now we no longer speak. I am never giving that guy $3.50 again.
>>
>>17751255
Childhood's End soon
>>
>>17751325
Congress never works with Obama
>>
>>17752934
It's happening
>>
File: 1243645310935.jpg (109KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1243645310935.jpg
109KB, 1024x768px
indisputable evidence
>>
>>17752933
My thoughts exactly. When I started my current job 2 years ago, I found every person there very familiar. I already knew them. I can't see past my current situation in life. I've always felt like I've had a path and never knew where that path was going. Just knew that the situation I was in was gonna change. Now I don't have that feeling anymore. I can't see anything else changing. Not anything. Including things like the US presidency. End times, or start times are here
>>
o shit guys
a recent study has proven that op is a faggot
>>
>>17754076
https://youtu.be/hAAlDoAtV7Y
>>
>be last year
>disclosure imminent
>pope goes to US
>obama goes to UK
>speculation peaks
>be now
>still waiting
>>
>>17751325
Sounds about right
>>
>>17751325
Where is this from?
>>
>Obama unleashes the truth
>all mudslimes kill themselves

I'm ready
>>
>>17751262
>>17751268
>>17751282
>>17751292
looks like a facebook newsfeed, the meme is probably referencing the gorilla that got shot at a zoo recently.
>>
>>17751325
Guys we are getting leaked script from the brand new Independence Day. Holy shit. Let the shilling begin.
>>
>>17751331
>new world ord....er
kek
>>
This will never happen. As much as I wish and pray daily for disclosure to finally happen so I can cast my meager life away and quest to meet/fight/interact with extraterrestrials here on Earth, the government will never announce discourse. I mean think of the initial backlash. Every religion in the world being told that Earth isn't special at all? That we ARE NOT God's only creation? It would be mass chaos. The modern world would come to an end. We live in a time of such overzealous religious rhetoric that a existential crisis like that would simply destroy us. The government doesn't want to destroy us, they want us to keep going so we can feed the money beast until the end of time. As much as I hope and beg every day for it to happen, I got bad news, it won't.
>>
File: 1446861654125.jpg (33KB, 292x257px) Image search: [Google]
1446861654125.jpg
33KB, 292x257px
>>17754299
>>
>>17754320
we ARE NOT God's only creation even in our own planet...
>>
>>17754347
i don't think we're alone in the universe and i am not a christian or anything, but how about this:
-traveling between star systems doesnt work. tell me how it works, tell me how it would work without something like "rendezvous from rama" (look it up).
-even with ayys living on another far off planet, consider this, it is literally another time there. Time flows at a different rate there. Now here is literally not the same now as it is there. We are on separate histories because of our relative speeds to each other and our different gravities. Ayys may as well live in their own separate universe from us, and us from them, but this kind of science is confusing for some people so this idea isn't very popular
>>
>>17753714
Explain bitches in combat arms.

Do you think that's a conservative agenda?

FUCK no!
>>
File: 1435475503634.jpg (12KB, 500x385px) Image search: [Google]
1435475503634.jpg
12KB, 500x385px
>>17752933
>Do you really realistically for real see Hillary or Donald being the real president?
That sentence was physically painful to read
>>
>>17754022
Trust me I know. Everything on /x has no grounds in reality most people who seriously post here suffer from various forms of mental illness. Ranging from schizophrenia to psychotic disorders. I have been lurking here for years and never once seen anything that could be proven. As to the dis info bit more than one federal agent working for the DOD has admitted we used the alien crap to cover up aircraft development during the cold war.
Thread posts: 58
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.