[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

How will I die?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: images-20.jpg (23KB, 429x343px) Image search: [Google]
images-20.jpg
23KB, 429x343px
How will I die?
>>
>>17750827
Beating it to anime.
>>
>>17750827
Not being alive
>>
how can you die when youre already deadddddddd
>>
>>17750827
You will die at 11:32 P.M. in 17 years on March 15th.
You will wake up coughing. You will realize a fire started (later discovered to have started from a bad electrical wire in the house). Panicing you open your door to find the exit blocked from the fire spreading. You die shortly after from smoke inhalation,but you will have caught fire first. Firefighters arrive approximately 7 minutes after you die.
>>
When I graduated middle school a kid I knew was going around writing peoples' death dates in their yearbooks. Mine was 2057.
>>
>>17750827
14 years and 3 months from now, you will be depressed and want to get some fresh air.

You will step outside and see some kids playing and you will be remembered of your childhood friends, during that brief lapse of distraction, some asshole will be playing with a gun inside his house, he will release a bullet that will pierce your tight.

He won't notice what happened ,the kids will, but the bullet pierced your artery and you will be bleeding in the middle of the street.

I can't see more than that I'm sorry.
>>
File: image.jpg (3KB, 118x118px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3KB, 118x118px
Fortune Teller Wannabes
>>
you will be killed to death
>>
>>17750827
Cardiac arrest due to your obesity, you disgusting weeaboo
>>
>>17750871
What about me, how will I die?
>>
Your body will stop working.
>>
>>17750827
Alone.
>>
>>17750827
Gay related AIDS
>>
sorry your not getting out that easy. We got valves and medicine, and treatments. just having a giggle ombre. :)
>>
>>17751637
._.
>>
With Jesus taking my soul.
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.