[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Music Thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

File: cQWXJkI.jpg (127KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
cQWXJkI.jpg
127KB, 1024x768px
Backmasking, occult symbolism, hidden messages, music industry conspiracies, etc.

>Pic related.

You don't have to be a Led Zeppelin fact to acknowledge one simple fact: Stairway to Heaven is a very controversial song. We all know about the alleged hidden message and the occult/pagan references (I can talk about this if you want; about who the "piper" is and who the "Lady" is too). But what struck me the most is something very simple; something that goes unnoticed. Stairway to Heaven doesn't sound at all like a Led Zeppelin song.
>>
>>17750768
>stairway to heaven doesn't sound like Led Zeppelin

You don't know a lot about Led Zeppelin do you?
>>
>>17750768
Empty Spaces-Pink Floyd has a hidden message
>>
>>17750768
>Stairway to Heaven doesn't sound at all like a Led Zeppelin song.

That's the point you dimwit, it's meant to combine classical music with rock...
>>
Who is the lady and the Piper?
>>
>>17750768
Oh come on you fucking schizos, enjoy the fucking music instead of looking for OMG HIDDEN SATANIC MESSAGES OMG OMG...
Fucking idiot, listen to the whole discography after you dropped some acid or something...
Off yourself you miserable waste of oxygen

>>17750793
You too
>>
>>17750768
oh, look, this thread again.
>inb4 some nutzo starts spouting shit about how Satan was the one who taught humans how to make music in the first place

saged
>>
>>17751689
this
>>
I can't find these guys anywhere but on Spotify, no info, no wikipedia, no facebook page, nothing.

But some of the songs are kinda spooky.

Werwolf Ensemble
>>
A music thread without music? Only you /x/, only you.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.