[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

florida paranormal

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 2

File: skunk ape.jpg (40KB, 396x264px) Image search: [Google]
skunk ape.jpg
40KB, 396x264px
any spooky stuff in florida or more specifically north florida?
>>
>>17749690
skunk ape
>>
>>17749690
Skunk ape
>>
skunk ape
>>
Florida is a hot spot for UFOs. People disappear all the time on alligator alley.
>>
>>17753163

There has to be a correlation between crazy people and ufo sightings.
>>
>>17749690
people from florida
>>
>>17749690
When I was a teen we all use to go up to "Coon Hill" in Chumukla. Pretty spooky graveyard in the middle of no where. Haven't been in 10 years though so not so sure
>>
>>17753170
There has to be correlation between swamp, mosquitoes and crazy people.
>>
904 reporting in.
Something lives in Jennings State Forrest. Do not disturb the dead. It will come for you. Magic and other means seem to anger it, or at least it focuses on such.
>>
>>17749702
>>17750459
>>17750468
skunk ape
>>
Theres the skun-kape
>>
I live outside of Jacksonville, and I'll see wisps every once in awhile.
>>
seen a black dude walking across blanding one time

he died

shit was spooky
>>
>>17753489
More details pls?
>>
fear not, FloridaMan will save the day as always
>>
>>17753457
Not this guy, but I also live in this area. Coon Hill Cemetery is way out in BFE, and now they have the road gated off so you have to walk the last mile or so through the woods to get to it.
Small cemetery in the middle of the woods, dates back to the early 1800s. Extremely creepy place, even during the day time (only time I've been cuz I'm a pussy). Constant feeling of being watched, just a general negative aura.

Legends are that if you try to walk along the 3 tall foot stone perimeter walls, you'll get pushed off before you can complete the square. Batteries and such die there so there aren't many pics or vids. Supposedly many people have seen a little girl roam the graves.

There's also an abandoned church somewhere in the nearby forest where people supposedly did satanic rituals and shit.

No idea if this is faked, but supposedly filmed by some teenagers from here.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UuDIjcbAzZk
>>
>>17749690
I'm in North Florida and haven't heard of anything.

HOWEVER I did see something in south Mississipi about 3 hours north. I kind of put it into the vault until now and this thread reminded me.

>3 Buddies in I in a truck.
>I'm a skeptic, but obviously I frequent /x/
>3 buddies believe in nothing paranormal
>driving onto a National Guard Base
>~midnight
>chatting it up
>Base is mostly empty, absolutely nobody out.
>out of the left window we all see a fucking person CRAWL up the side of the of a 2 story wall.
>shit crawled fast and not straight up, it crawled diagonally like a fucking lizard
>"Dude did you fucking see that?"
>we all agreed on what we saw
>keep driving after we joked about it.
>hopped out of the truck and i said "that actually kind of spooked me."
>they all agree lol

That shit was not fucking human and I don't know what it was, but it's close enough to Florida.

If it helps this was March of this year
>>
>>17761640
Sorry mobile user here
>>
File: skunk-ape.jpg (98KB, 800x1360px) Image search: [Google]
skunk-ape.jpg
98KB, 800x1360px
Seems like if you want to find a Sasquatch, Florida is the place to do it.
>>
904 as well
I go canoeing down the St. Mary's every once in a while and while nothing involving people has ever happened, we occasional come across unexplained noises and weird stuff. Not a whole urban exploring stuff in north fla either.
>>
>>17761670

This
Florida is skin walker land.
>>
>>17761692
>Sasquatch
>skin walker
what

these are 2 rather different things
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.