[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why so cheap?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 40
Thread images: 1

File: Screenshot_2016-05-29-21-52-39.png (501KB, 720x1280px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-29-21-52-39.png
501KB, 720x1280px
So guys any ideas if this doll is haunted? Something drew me to her. I got in touch with the seller and she couldn't tell me much.

Only that the doll belonged to her grandmother/mother in_low and wanted a fast Sale. She is over 20 years old.

Could she have a spirit attached to her?
>>
No.
>>
>>17749302
>20 years old
>antique
Kek
>>
>>17749302
You're a retard.
>>
>>17749319
Antique STYLE you illiterate fuck.
>>
>>17749349
Well, if it belonged to someones grandmother in her youth, it would probably count as an antique.
>>
>>17749302
>Why so cheap?
Because it looks like shit and no one wants it
>>
You need to be thick skinned in this fucking site. I was only after some advice. So need to be so nasty.
>>
>>17749372
I'd want it. Put a fleshlight in it and I'll be getting a good bang for the buck
>>
>>17749362
That doll was made in the mid 1990s, more or less. That style of old-timey looking clothing was common for certain types of dolls around the time that sunflowers were everywhere.
>>
>>17749388
Then why would it belong to the sellers grandmother? Who is such a sick fuck to give a granny a doll?
>>
She collected dolls. Duh. That's why.
>>
>>17749402
You might be surprised how many grandmothers acquire a doll or two as decorative pieces. There are also a fair number of older ladies who collect dolls, but I don't think that's the case here.
>>
>>17749421
Now that's /x/ worthy and worth an investigation! So, where can I get a granny who is into playing with dolls for >>17749383 reasons?
>>
Haha. why do I have a feeling this is going the wrong way somehow. Anyway. I get it. I thought this was a 'paranormal' board? Huh?
>>
>>17749439
What's paranormal is that grannies collect creepy dolls for unknown reasons.
>>
>>17749436
My grandmother collected dolls. She had a room dedicated to them it was pretty scary as a kid especially after seeing Chucky.
>>
>>17751143
Oh crap! Chucky is scary as fuck
>>
>>17749448
Not only grannies... I collect porcelain dolls too
>>
>>17752197
Mind saying what you do with them?
>>
>>17752214
I collect them, because I think they are beautiful and creepy, they fascinate me. Got that idea after watching "the boy"
>>
>>17752248
Do you ever indulge yourself with them? I mean, do you fuck them or masturbate and jizz on them?
And no, I'm not shitposting, this is my macabre interest talking
>>
>>17752256
Why would someone so one-dimensional as yourself seek to be recognised (tripfagging)?
>>
>>17752304
I just asked anon a question. I am interested in the answer. Seriously.
>>
>>17752315
You should be past the age of giggling at dicks if you were to visit this site. Also I believe that anon is a girl.
>>
>>17752315
Hi there!

You seem to have made a bit of a mistake in your post. Luckily, the users of 4chan are always willing to help you clear this problem right up! You appear to have used a tripcode when posting, but your identity has nothing at all to do with the conversation! Whoops! You should always remember to stop using your tripcode when the thread it was used for is gone, unless another one is started! Posting with a tripcode when it isn't necessary is poor form. You should always try to post anonymously, unless your identity is absolutely vital to the post that you're making!

Now, there's no need to thank me - I'm just doing my bit to help you get used to the anonymous image-board culture!
>>
>>17752256
>>17752318
yeah i'm a girl.
i see nothing sexual in it, just collecting them like other people like to collect stamps, gems or other things.
>>
>>17752318
Ah, chucks!
>>17752341
Sorry, thought you were a neckbeard.
>>17752333
Thanks for the useful information! It has been noted. But I have a question, though! How do I banish my tripcode?
>>
>>17752421
I'm like you guys only with tits and a vagina.
>>
>>17752598
Can I see them?
>>
>>17752624
For sakes fuck don't make me laugh.
>>
>>17752624
naa... it's nothing special. you will find a lot of them in the internet.
>>
>>17752643
How did THAT make you laugh?
>>17752648
I wanna seeeeee theeeeem! I wanna! I wanna! I wanna! Pretty please!
>>
>>17749383
This is by far the funniest thing Ive read on /x/ ever
>>
>>17752656
Funnier than ghost puncher? Impossible! Heathen! Newfriend!
>>
I'll rip motion from the wind
bleed hard on oceans
sing godless words forgetting to breathe

Last night's pinot stains your lips today
The purpled skin separated by cracks
And I take in your breath for a while
>>
>>17752702
Pottery
>>
Bunp for interest
>>
>>17754695
I just want to see how the love story unfolds
>>
>>17749302

Why wouldn't they just toss it in the garbage?
Thread posts: 40
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.