[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Fox encounters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: red-fox2.jpg (270KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
red-fox2.jpg
270KB, 1600x1000px
Hi /x/

So I've been wondering why the fox has entered into my life so rapidly?

1. A fox has been roaming around my family's house for a few weeks now. It has woken my dad and I in the middle of the night before (sepperate ocassions)

2. I was stupid drunk, but one night while i was walking a girl home after a party, a fox darted in front of us. Dumbass me was too drunk to smash so after I walked her home, i ran into the fox while walking back to my campus residence. It stared at me an ran off.

3. The night before, I had a dream where I had a pet fox that I taught to skateboard and I spent my time in that dream walking with my skateboarding fox. It was pretty neat.

What does it all mean? Is there something that I am missing or comprehending?

I can provide additional details about my life and the last few weeks if that would help.

Thanks!
>>
By night before I mean the night of May 27/28.
>>
>>17747225
its fox juju magic your going to hell the only way to stop it is to kill yourself
>>
>>17747238
gold
>>
>>17747225
How to Train Your Tony Fox
>>
>>17747225
Generally when any animal 'enters your life' it's because it has a message for you. It's working if it's caught your attention, so the next step you would take is google 'fox meaning' and read up on what its message might be for you, and see how you can apply that info to your current situations in life.

Foxes are archetypal tricksters, so perhaps you should be trying to find a 'back door' to what you are trying to get/accomplish; alternatively it could be warning you to be wary of certain people being sly with you.
>>
>>17747311

I think three things relate to this:

1. A week ago, I barely escaped getting run over by a truck. When I realized the driver did not see me (i had green pedestrian sign and he had greenlight to turn left) I dived and rolled out of the trucks path.

I read somewhere that foxes represent quick thinking

2. I may or may not be manipulated by the people at my new job.

3. There is a girl that I've known for years that I keep around as a friend. Im slowly working on it, but when I tell people about our history, they all say that she is a massive bitch and that I should drop her. However she keeps coming back to me.
>>
you obviously need that power to save konoha and become hokage because that is your ninja way.
>>
>>17747311
After i moved to my new house I ran into cats. Not too unusual to see a stray here or there, but i believe there are several families here
Your post got me to thinking so i looked up up
>Adaptability, make some changes, possibly distance myself from an issue
hmm, i think i have some changes to make and am going to put in a job application somewhere i didn't want to
>>
File: peAWckR.jpg (151KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
peAWckR.jpg
151KB, 1680x1050px
forgot to post it
>>
>>17747349
It could be indicative of any or all three of your points; I'd say the easiest way to figure that out would be to consider what you were doing/thinking of, like in your OP list.

Was the girl you walked home this friend people claim is a bitch? If so, you might want to heed your other friends and proceed carefully with her. When you hear it at home take into account what you're up to, and make a mental note of its alert. It might also be a sign for something that involves your family, not just you.

Not that I want to go off the deep end here since I'm not sure about it myself, but your dream might be an indicator of the fox as a potential spirit guide since you kind of bonded and hung out.

>>17747375
Cool, I hope things work out for you and I'm glad I'm sort of helping people in some way. I think a lot of people should be aware that it's not about how un/common the animal is, but the fact that you've become aware of its presence is what makes it important.
>>
>>17747410

Hmm. The girl at the party I had only met that night. My long time friend is the bitch, but yeah, I get what you mean.

Also, how would i solidify my knowledge as the fox being my spirit guide?

In that dream my fox was small and adorable with a matching longboard/skateboard combination thing. Idk, I don't skate.

The people I ran into while walking in that dream were jealous and asking how they could get a fox as a pet. If I i remember correctly, I said something along the lines of "we work very well/it was just natural".

I also had a brief historical glimpse of how I got the fox. I think he just came to me one day and boom, became my pet.

And the relationship that we had in my dream was very loving, and the fox was young.
>>
>>17747410

The time I got woken up by the fox, it was outside my window in the middle of the night. I was sleeping with my cat on my bed. My cat jumped up and looked out the window, but I was a little scared because I had no idea what the noises were. I think I prayed/meditated before i went to sleep that night.

The time that my dad was woken by the fox, I think that was the same night that i walked the girl home. I am not to sure but I know that I was not home when it happened.
>>
>>17747453
>>17747467
It's hard for me to really give you solid answers since this stuff is highly subjective and personal, which is why I'm trying to point out what to pay attention to. That way you can find your own conclusions. Try to be decisive but open minded.

There are tons of methods for finding spirit guides, just google and try whatever works for you.
>>
File: 1459372526110.jpg (25KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1459372526110.jpg
25KB, 400x400px
I had an encounter with a Fox once and he was spooky.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.