[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

help

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 4

File: WhatsApp-Image-20160529.jpg (170KB, 960x798px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160529.jpg
170KB, 960x798px
well I am having some problems so I made a "diary" with the informations I get,well let me start with a question, did you ever noticed wen a crazy person start to scream saying that there is something at the room? I don't know how to explain, well my cousin is having some… problems, she is acting weird, she stopped sleeping and its aways saying that "she" is ******* with her mental health, I don't know who "she" is, the doctors and psychologists are saying that she is… I don't remember the name now but I think it's the same thing as crazy and every time they ask her who "she" is my cousin start crying and screaming, it's a miracle that her parents don't want to put her at a hospice, they think she will be raped there, but it's so weird, she was always energetic and happy, ok her parents are always arguing but she was always trying to help them, she was so awesome and she never showed any weird behavior, but last month she started acting strange, I remember that 3 our 4 times ( I really don't want to count how many times this happened) I was talking normally with her and them she suddenly stopped talking and started staring at… nothing, well, I think she was staring at nothing. Her mother is giving her some really strong medicines to try to make her sleep, but I don't think it's helping her, I am pretty worried, and I was wondering, I know it sounds ridiculous but… what if she is really seeing something? Something that we can't see or that don't want us to see it, sounds crazy, I know, but at our world happens really weird things, right?
>>
And I know this sounds crazy and unreal too but, wen she was saying that "she" was there I kind of felt… something and the room got a little bit cold, I know that you must be thinking that I am crazy and thinking " this girl is crazy, she is just trying to get attention, is she trying to scare us?" Well I understand, I would think the same thing, but I really think that there is something doing this with my cousin, I will try to talk with her and see if I can find a way to make her tell me who "she" is, and well I can't tell my real name or my cousins name because my parents would kill me, parents sometimes are kind of… I don't know how to describe, ok let me try to give some extra informations
Well, I will tell you guys more about my cousin, we are really good friends, she is 3 years older than me, she never showed any weird behavior, never got into troubles at school, she was the best student at her classroom, but, now her parents don't let her go to school anymore, they don't want to ruin our family reputation, well my cousin was a good example and was so funny and smart and… I have to find a way to help her, I will try to discover more things, I will see if I can stay at her room at night so I can see if something weird happens, time to make some coffee, and please if you know something that can help please tell me, I will try my best to discover what is happening. And yea I make bad jokes wen I am nervous and right now I am so nervous that my hands are shaking.
>>
3/_/2016 9:00 pm
I am at the room from my cousin, I am holding a cup of strong dark coffee, I think I won't sleep for a long time, her mother gave her some medicines and now she is sleeping, nothing different.
>>
10:30 pm
Ok, nothing REALLY weird here, but I think I heard a weird noise of wood hitting the floor, that must be nothing, I will go take a look.
>>
>>17747120
>>17747124
>>17747125
>>17747126
You know your posts have time stamps right? Also why are you trying to do creative writing in what is clearly not your native language?
>>
Nothing, and you must be wondering "how is she writing at the dark?" I am at my cellphone, my hand writing is really bad.
>>
I am trying ok, do you have any other ideas?
>>
>>17747146
post your and/or your cousin's tits
>>
good joke
>>
Your cousin might just be mentally ill nothing like holy vape or magick can really deal with so drop all that dark coffee youll regret it.
>>
File: 4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png (825KB, 1024x1076px) Image search: [Google]
4chan_method_shielding_mkultra.png
825KB, 1024x1076px
>>17747208
this might help
for $10 its worth testing anyway
/r/gangstalkingmkultra /r/targetedenergyweapons
>>
let me drink my coffee and please let me continue my story
>>
12:00 am
Yay now it's the witch hour, I am sure something weird will happen, I am really trying to be brave but the truth is that I am really scared, every time I think that I saw something but wen I look again it's nothing, ok I have nothing else to tell but writing make me feel a little bit better and OMG I am so tired but I can't sleep.
>>
12:30 am
Now the room is a little bit cold, maybe something will happen, I am scared now, what if "she" kill me? I will just try to not think about it. I am dead
>>
1:30 am
OMG!!! I can't believe what I saw, I think it was real, well I was almost sleeping and them I saw the foot from a girl, well not a regular girl, her foot was jus like a doll foot but have a articulable ankle and a string tied on it, just like a puppet or marionette, I am happy and scared, and I don't know what is better, that what I saw was real and I am not crazy or that this creature is not real and we are safe and I am crazy, well I just saw her foot, wen I looked up "she" have disappeared, ok I am scared and I don't have more coffee.
>>
4:00 am
Well I felt a sleep and them I woke up 2 hours later with my cousin screaming saying that "she" was there, that was so scary, my cousin was screaming for her life and I couldn't do anything, that was horrible
>>
1:00 pm
Nothing else happened and I woke up right now, my back is hurting and I am still tired I will sleep a little bit more and then I will go ask my cousin more about "she"
>>
I am fucking my cousin right now meanwhile satan watchin us yoppeedoo
>>
7:00 pm
Ok, things went surprisingly well, for some time, I asked her to go to my room and I started talking with her, I told her that I just want to know who was annoying her and after one hour bargaining she accepted to tell me how "she" looks like, we decide that we are going to make a drawing from "she", well I am pretty good at drawing (better than a 5 years kid) and we started to work, it was really nice, we were laughing and smiling, for some time it didn't look like we were drawing a evil creature, everything was looking so unreal. Well her drawing got pretty good and my cousin wasn't looking scared, and yes, it was "her" foot that I saw, everything was going so much well… but them my cousin started to scream in panic again, her mother went running at my room, I hided the drawing under my bed. Well… I have some really bad news, next week my cousin is going to a hospice, all that work for nothing. Actually I asked her what happened and she told me she have listened "she" singing something like
Come with me
Give me your soul
Don't try to fight useless human
Obey me
I will use my strings
Don't try to resist
Useless thing
That is really creepy
>>
File: WhatsApp-Image-20160527.jpg (109KB, 1024x1280px) Image search: [Google]
WhatsApp-Image-20160527.jpg
109KB, 1024x1280px
>>
7/_/2016 1:00 pm
Things are getting really bad here, my cousin's parents broke up because of my cousin "mental illness", she is looking shocked, wait we're is she going
>>
2:30pm
I don't know what to say, my cousin went to the porch, I was behind her, and them, she jumped and everything started to move slowly just like in a movie, and that wasn't the worst part, I saw, I saw "she" for some seconds, "she" was floating near my cousin wen she jumped, her skin reminds me of wood, her blond hair was so light and her light eyes were lifeless, her white dress was floating too and it had two gold theater masks making horrible faces on it, I think her strings were tied to my cousin arms and legs, the girl was with a evil smile, and them she disappeared wen my cousin hit the ground, that was horrible, the only thing I said at the time was "she" and then I am almost sure I heard "Puppet Master" the voice that said this low and sweet but I could feel the evil on that female voice, I couldn't move, I was so scared, that Puppet Master have killed my cousin just like if she were nothing, I am feeling so bad, I don't know what to do, I want to stop with this, I don't want to post this anymore, I just want to forget all this.
>>
20/_/2016 4:00 pm
I can't believe what I discovered, well I will start from the beginning, my grandmother have came to our house to stay with me at night because my parents have a dinner to go. My grandmother saw the drawing at my desk, she told me that the girl on the drawing reminds her of a girl on a story that her great grandmother told her, it called my attention and I asked her to tell me, and she told me that I am to young for a so violent and sad story, after another 30 minutes of bargaining she told me the story censoring some parts, but it was still very strong, I will resume the story and I will make this less strong.
A really long time ago, on a village on Europe, lived a beautiful girl, she lived feeling pain and humiliation every day, she was always so sad and no one understand her pain, she suffered abuse from her father, older brothers and from a priest, people manipulated her so easily, she was a puppet for the other persons, she couldn't deal with this anymore, humans made her suffer so much that she decided to end with her life, her father found near her body a note were she wrote with blood " Humans are my puppets now". The most incredible think is that one week later a lot of people started to get crazy and suicide. I was shocked, well so… I guess this is what I have to say, I am so much impressed, that girl suffered so much, well my resume was really terrible, I will make a better one later, I think people should know about how much dangerous this "Puppet Master" is, I hope she will let me live.
>>
21/_/2016 01:00 am
I can't sleep, I am to scared, every time I close my eyes I think I heard The Puppet Master singing and every time I open my eyes I think I saw her floating in front of me, now I understand how my cousin was feeling and I think suicide isn't a bad idea at all…
>>
Luka you need a priest
>>
didn't you read what the priest made with the girl?
>>
>>17747322
Yes, but get one for the house and/or your cousin. A cleansing or some shit
>>
>>17747322
Of course not. Learn to greentext. That boring shit needs punched up. Desperately.
>>
So no fuck fuck so far? 2 vag around?
>>
wow nice story
>>
File: 1463671552513.jpg (55KB, 480x720px) Image search: [Google]
1463671552513.jpg
55KB, 480x720px
>>17747120
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.