[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I think my new house is haunted

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 8
Thread images: 2

File: woahimscared.jpg (5KB, 299x165px) Image search: [Google]
woahimscared.jpg
5KB, 299x165px
Basically just moved into this new place...old as hell farmhouse...everything was fine until a couple days ago when I was watching tv..heres what happened as best as I can remember.
>Finally got tv and cable hooked up
>Decide to watch some generic ghost hunters show
>Scene where presenter says obligatory "WOAH QUIET I HEAR SOMETHING"
>I listen
>"HEY MISTER" in a younger kids voice
>Not coming from tv but from upstairs
>mfw I don't live with anyone
>I mute tv
>sounds like another smaller child is now running back and forth laughing.
>I wait till it stops and go upstairs
>Nothing..its empty
>Decide to sleep because I have a big day of fixing things up in the morning.
>Leave a little note with to-do list
>All throughout night I hear scampering outside
>Shrug it off as animals and shit because I'm in the sticks
>Wake up and get dressed and ready
>Go downstairs
>One of the items on the list was to unstick winodws (some of them were old and needed to be greased)
>They now opened without any issue...I never even touched them
>Anyways I finished the rest of the chores and its been quiet ever since.

Its been quiet since then (yesterday) sound I sell the house...
>>
File: 1464222162437.jpg (101KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1464222162437.jpg
101KB, 640x640px
Ghost hunter show spooped your brain, OP. Sent you straight into imaginationland.
>>
>>17746737
idk bro..this was loud and like in my house
>>
>>17746744
The mind has an amazing way of tricking people. Half the personal ghost shit happens through our minds trying to fill the holes of the unimaginative. Try to record the ghost sounds mate.
>>
>>17746706
Sensory deprivation can always get the better of you, friendo. Just don't panic and approach it calmly.
>>
At the same time I don't mean to imply that you should let your guard down. That always ends the same way in the movies.
>>
>>17746744
Yeah OP, there's kind of an experiment you can do for yourself: While you are in bed just about to fall asleep, create a sound in your imagination that might sound like someone outside your bedroom saying something. Make them say "Thanks Obama" so it's not THAT creepy. But imagine the way it echoes and would sound if it were really out there. The more you repeat it the clearer it gets and the more real it seems. The imagination is relay powerful and you can get some really convincing results. In some cases, your subconscious mind can be even stronger making you hear things that might seem external.
>>
Aw, the little ghost kid fixed your windows, how nice. Be sure to thank him.
Thread posts: 8
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.