[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Despair code

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 68
Thread images: 18

File: anger.jpg (272KB, 1024x623px) Image search: [Google]
anger.jpg
272KB, 1024x623px
bad roleplay spam? just some audio interference that makes you feel sad? or something more?

since this board mentions it non stop lets just get this out of the way
>>
>>17744756
>another post with zero information on the topic it presents

I am not fucking going to a search engine to decrypt your gibberish, asshole. Fuck off.
>>
A joke on /x/ that people now think is real because of all the "what is despair code threads"? Definitely.
>>
/b/ is the despair code
>>
File: image.jpg (211KB, 540x960px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
211KB, 540x960px
Op here found this so its just a meme? Lame not that audio weapons don't exist but that this pasta doesn't even have a good fake story behind it
>>
Danganronpa's cancer
>>
File: image.png (14KB, 445x570px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
14KB, 445x570px
>>17744756
>>17744790
Do you have a well thought out question or discussion point or is this you Obligatory Saturday Shitpost?
>>
>>17744816
That was my question I self answered it
>>
>>17744756

After watching Madoka I think I at least understand what you're talking about, but.. it's not just a conspiracy, this is way more. Involving supernatural forces and what is called judgment day in religions.

Despair is what you need to overcome. If you accept it you go down. It's pretty simple, but harder to do in real life.
>>
File: image.jpg (391KB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
391KB, 750x1334px
>>17744820
See that's way too vague, lets think of this way. A code of any global use would be a broadcast audio cue that drives any human into shit down depression. I could believe those exists, we already have sounds that can cause vomiting and fainting. It's still full from a paranormal view but it sounds possible. Uri did it in red alert 2
>>
File: 1464322284565.jpg (223KB, 800x563px)
1464322284565.jpg
223KB, 800x563px
>>17744831

Yes but assuming these things do work, it needs a receptor. A person with no receptor will not be in despair.

Simple example, buddhists in meditation activate the frontal lobe of the brain and exhibit patterns associated with happiness. Disabling this part of the brain will lead to depression.

But from another perspective, what if mental states are dependent on certain substances, and if you don't have them you will not feel it.

A broadcast will only effect those with latent despair in them.

Which is why I compared to pic related where grief is destroying their souls and it seems impossible to break it within this plane of existence.

But this being the rules of the story, isn't it in reality that we can overcome negative feelings by willpower?
>>
>>17744756
>since this board mentions it non stop lets just get this out of the way

No, this board does not mention it nonstop. YOU do. The despair code is a bullshit shit post project just like your little belray surge, Mariana embryo, tamagotchi suicides, and your newest piece of shit, the ghosts of ginniderra. Why do you post this bullshit? And why do you make ads for this shit on /x/?

And as for this spoopy mysterious explanation:
>>17744790

You wrote it.
>>
>>17744756
Report this cancerous thread
>>
it's the new erratas

Which was just the new Grifter
>>
File: 1463640717718.jpg (36KB, 400x533px)
1463640717718.jpg
36KB, 400x533px
The despair code is a psyops meme intended to provide a facade or conspiracy front so it is dismissed by the common folk.

The meme makes it sound like the government has the powerful ability to send anyone into despair with the flick of a switch and break you.

In reality, if you live in western society, anywhere under the rule of corporate consumerism, your environment has been shaped to subtly traumatize and damage your will.

If you live in America, you are not a whole fully functioning human being. You are in some way broken, so you are easier to control, easier to satisfy with products, yet unsatisfied and always willing to spend more money. Not to be edgy, but you are a sheep being led through a corral. Your environment is controlled. You may become aware of this and learn how to escape, but it's the truth of the west.
>>
File: haveanicecoldbear.jpg (130KB, 736x491px) Image search: [Google]
haveanicecoldbear.jpg
130KB, 736x491px
>>17744756

despair code?

*sniff*
*sniff*

I dunno, bud I hav deswolf code
*choo*
>>
>>17745254
>In reality, if you live in western society, anywhere under the rule of corporate consumerism, your environment has been shaped to subtly traumatize and damage your will.
>If you live in America, you are not a whole fully functioning human being. You are in some way broken, so you are easier to control, easier to satisfy with products, yet unsatisfied and always willing to spend more money. Not to be edgy, but you are a sheep being led through a corral. Your environment is controlled. You may become aware of this and learn how to escape, but it's the truth of the west.

Sounds oddly familiar.

https://youtu.be/2RScc2jH3jM
>>
>>17745584
It's all downhill from here. time to start pot and mushroom farms in the woods and hold out for a generation.
>>
>>17744759
But you will take the time to respond to a shitty lil thread on x, nice try shill bot but your getting there
>>
How to work on the despair code,
The despair code is something inside of you ,someting very negative and making feeling you profound despair and nihilism, some say is mkultra others say is a reptilians heritage (reptilians used for keep in line rebels ) and once activate it will try to make you suicidal,
How do I know if you have it?
Every one of us have the code in us
If is active you will know, because you will feel this feelings non stop,
How to stop/remove /eliminate
You can't, but you can turn it off and if you do a lot of metta meditation you could minimal and almost stop this ,
Is impossible to get rid of the code whitaud getting rid of his oposite, which I believe is hope or love
The despair code is a real inside enemy's but I already told you how to faced
Good luck
>>
LONELINESS +
ALIENATION +
FEAR + DESPAIR +
SELF-WORTH ÷
MOCKERY ÷
CONDEMNATION ÷
MISUNDERSTANDING ×
GUILT × SHAME ×
FAILURE × JUDGMENT
N=Y WHERE Y=HOPE AND N=FOLLY
LOVE = LIES
LIFE = DEATH
SELF = DARKSEID
>>
>>17746708
i have clinical depression and was in pysch home for 7 years...despair code sounds like fun times at ridgemont high comparably
>>
>>17747055
It couldn't be edgier unless you mentioned a retarded comic bo....

oh.
>>
>>17747055
Huh. Does this mean we get to travel via boom tubes?
>>
>>17748183
Once you solve the Despair Code, your golden fedora chakra is imbued with the power to transport your immortal soul to Apokolips via boom tube.
>>
>>17746708
Autism: the post
>>
>>17748195
Ad hominiden , the coment.
>>
>>17747722
You got experience
If they manage to activate the code in you , you will probably ignore or know how to faced, but in a mundane could be devastating.
>>
File: 1461466095768.jpg (56KB, 600x450px)
1461466095768.jpg
56KB, 600x450px
Here is your one and only hint as to learning the despair code
>>
>>17748218
What am I looking at?
>>
File: 1464479755326.jpg (331KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464479755326.jpg
331KB, 600x450px
>>17748224
I said one hint
>>
>>17748224
the despair code in physical form
>>
File: 1464481299927.jpg (71KB, 600x450px) Image search: [Google]
1464481299927.jpg
71KB, 600x450px
>>17748228
Oh shit you cracked the puzzle
Use your new found power wisely
>>
>>17746708
>Is impossible to get rid of the code whitaud getting rid of his oposite, which I believe is hope or love

What you are talking about is just the "astral implant" called Emotion. All humans have it, but it can be removed.

I have removed mine after 15+ years of meditation.

This, however only removes the "engine", all the learned emotional patterns remains and must be removed individually. But this is the way it has to be done.

Love is no big deal, it's just an obsessive feeling. Hope doesn't have anything to do with this unless you are talking about "hope I win some money" type of things, then it's selfish and not even a good thing. It's just a concept and it can be both negative and positive.

You'd of course want to destroy the hope of your enemies and make them stop their destructive activities. Creating despair among them can also be a good idea, it has nothing to do with morality.

Being immune to this, is the same as being immune to one of the worst weapons existing. If soldiers never give up, they can only lose by actual physical destruction, but then they will still turn into rebels and terrorists. With no despair, you can not defeat an organization or army that still has living members.
>>
>>17747055
This. It's a /co/ troll that teens and autists are taking seriously because they're retarded. You also forgot the brackets

((((
LONELINESS +
ALIENATION +
FEAR + DESPAIR +
SELF-WORTH) ÷
MOCKERY) ÷
CONDEMNATION) ÷
(MISUNDERSTANDING ×
GUILT × SHAME ×
FAILURE × JUDGMENT))
N=Y WHERE Y=HOPE AND N=FOLLY
LOVE = LIES
LIFE = DEATH
SELF = DARKSEID
>>
>>17744867
Lol
I can tell you by reading you .
He wants money
Why people get you tube chanels?
>>
This is the explanation your seeking for:

The Despair Code is a name for something that constitutes the inversion of The Good (In a Platonic sense)

In Traditional societies, the Despair Code is represented by things like The Leviathan (Judeo-Christian) and Angra Mainu (Zoroastrianism)

In Dualistic Philosophy, where there is a conception if The Transcendent Self (The soul, something which isn't "conditioned" by the world) this Self is opposed to everything experienced and external from it. Because the Self is unconditioned, this means that our self-image (Descartes' Cogito) is also one of these external existents.

The Despair Code runs through everything because it is everything in the World itself as it Appears to be (Schopenhauer's World as Will and Representation is an excellent illustration of this concept)

The experience of psychosis is unavoidable when trying to understand this concept, because our psychology is built around understanding ourselves as a unified person. Contemplating that "I am not what I am" meaning that You as a Subject are Not your body, not your thoughts, Not anything External, means that everything external starts to appear dissociated from you.

A recent excellent illustration of this phenomenon is the film, "Anomalisa". It will help anyone visualize the sense of oppression and terror that starts to arise. Your own reflection, your own shadow will eventually start to seem foreign and potentially sinister.

Now, because our psychology is so closely tied to our ontological conceptions (Think of a The Self as an immaterial light sending out emanating waves which constitute everything we know and "are"), once the illusion starts becoming more obvious, you cannot avoid terrifying experiences. Ghosts, Aliens, etc, are all "real" because the Mind makes them as "real" as anything could be.

Cont...
>>
>>17750085

Some recently deceased Thinker talks about this, Umberto Eco? Sartre discusses it too. Everything is "real" but in different ways. Once you start seeing it, it will only continue getting worse.

Eventually, if you don't stop, you will find what you're looking for, The Leviathan. Try to be ready.

"I will no longer talk much with you, for the ruler of this world is coming, and he has nothing in Me."
>>
File: Despair Code.png (1MB, 1322x2700px) Image search: [Google]
Despair Code.png
1MB, 1322x2700px
>>
>>17750741
That's me, the rabbit hole and hippie garbage guy.
>>
>>17750741
by using meme magic, we basicly cheat, hack the system.
>>
>>17744756
>guy spams despair code on x with no context whatsoever
>retards believe that its a conspiracy
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-18_23-22-42.png (129KB, 799x788px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-18_23-22-42.png
129KB, 799x788px
took this from the page a little while ago that had that iceberg thing never botherd to check it
>>
>>17751859
Its a tor link
>>
>>17752187
Post?
>>
>>17744756
the "Hungarian Suicide Song" I seem to remember it being connected to various clusters of suicides and some radio stations refusing to play it.
>>
>>17750741
"Apophenia" google it not wasting good words on people from /x.
>>
So the Despair code is that life is hopeless? Even NIN songs go deeper then that people. Here's an idea, depression isn't that scary, you hate yourself for a bit than you pop some pills, have sex with someone and sleep for 2 days. What's actually scary is complete insanity, not controlling yourself or what you see, thinking the edge of reality is ripping apart. It's like suddenly realizing lovecraft wasn't just a write but a prophet
>>
>>17752530
Control is an illusion and everyone you will ever meet is insane. This is hell and you created it for yourself.
>>
>>17752530
That's what you can get by following the entire train of thought that leads to the despair code, either you ignore and try to grasp at the last bit of reality you have and hide deep or try to ignore what you now understand or you go virtually insane by having your brain negate itself.
>>
File: ds-04.jpg (89KB, 458x235px)
ds-04.jpg
89KB, 458x235px
>>17752530
>>17748366

Of course Life is Hopeless. Life is nothing but chaos and sadness. One failure after another setting yourself ready for nothing short of disappointment. That is the evil of free will.

But fear not. There is a truth far greater than anything that has existed in the universe. That universal truth is the happiness that arrives to you once your will is the same as Darkseid's. No more fear for the perils of self determination. Give up your dreams, give up your will. Let the dragon that is at the end of the world control your mind. Let Darkseid be your master and you shall finally understand what true happiness is.

Darkseid is the light at the end of the tunnel. Darkseid is the Omega. Darkseid IS.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSooMsN_raQ
>>
File: petersonbushlucas.gif (137KB, 500x300px) Image search: [Google]
petersonbushlucas.gif
137KB, 500x300px
>>17753530
i always thought of darksied as a crappy villain, basically barter town as a planet.

Joker was always my favorite villain not for some faggy Heath ledger crap but for what he is really is, Joker is just a normal guy who had one bad day and said fuck it. The Joy drained from his mind and he only finds humor in how ridiculous we cling to things like a long life or a quiet night.

Joker is not really evil.he has just woke up in a city that is asleep and Batman keeps everyone napping

Back to despair code so Nihilism still isn;t that scary still. Every thing ever made will die in a vacuum someday and even if you became immortal and not in need of air or water...You're very atoms would entropy.

I think true depression is not the lack of hope...it's the existence of hope. If your child is kidnapped for years, knowing he's dead is probably a closure. The unknown that maybe he isn't dead, maybe he's alive tortured or maybe he forgot you. That would bring agony. True Despair would be like knowing you could have became a doctor and cured cancer. Not just could have but were supposed to. In every other reality you did but this one? you failed
>>
>>17752454
You are one of the few people who made this connection correctly.
>>
it's not real, you fucking retards
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 500x427px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 500x427px
The Despair Code has nothing to do with individuals.

Stop writing your own definitions based on your own desires and beliefs.

The people who utilize it do not even refer to it as 'the despair code'.

Stop picturing it as a string of numbers or an algorithm or keywords. It is more of a map combined with a symphony

Take this info or leave it.
>>
>>17746659
Oh god he's a tin foil hatter
>>
>>17756368
tfw no conspiracy waifu ;_;
>>
>>17752454
gloomy sunday is good song fuck you
>>
>>17744756
i think a bad lsd trip is what a despair code would feel like lol
>>
File: 4ccOERk.jpg.png (571B, 132x132px)
4ccOERk.jpg.png
571B, 132x132px
this will explain it all
>>
>>17756344
I am old and was on /x when people still had critical thinking skills.
>>
>>17756742
Merely pointing out its connection with a string of suicides.
>>
>>17750741
Iä! Iä! Cthulhu fhtagn! Ph'nglui mglw'nfah Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn! My master comes.
>>
I thought the despair code was some form of chaos magic. If you dig deep enough into the workings of the universe you basically realize that there is no great plan, god or meaning its just all random accidents that just happen for no reason which in turn saddens you because humans always try to find meaning of our existence and when we find none it makes us nihilistic and depressed. This concept at least can be interesting...

But if it is about a conspiracy of governments trying to make us sad then it is just another tinfoil meme
>>
>>17758484
Magic is not real fuck tard.
>>
>>17760697
Ehh i meant chaos mathematics...
>>
>>17761912
Chaos theory maybe.
>>
>>17758437
dormant, sleeping
Thread posts: 68
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.