[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Telepathy

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 52
Thread images: 8

File: image.jpg (3MB, 2048x2048px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
3MB, 2048x2048px
I've been in telepathic contact with the creators of the Earth and our species. Right now we're just communicating with ideas so I can't get specific information like their names.

Anyone know about the ancient humanoids with the elongated heads? What they were called and where they were on earth in the past?

I know some old tribes used to try and elongate their heads with tight wrapping but the beings I'm talking too are actually very advanced beings capable of manipulating reality with thought.

3.1415926... C-Loud
>>
File: 81+2i1EwSmL._SL1500_.jpg (261KB, 1500x1168px) Image search: [Google]
81+2i1EwSmL._SL1500_.jpg
261KB, 1500x1168px
>>17743556
>I've been in telepathic contact with the creators of the Earth and our species.

If you're in telepathic contact with our entire species then what do you need to post messages for? You should just be beaming ideas right into our collective heads.
>>
If you were talking to the creater, wouldn't they know what the ancient humanoids were called considering they made them?
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 1136x640px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 1136x640px
>>17743567
As I said I can only communicate psychically with ideas. Specific words and sentences are not possible at this time.
>>
>>17743556
>not rounding to 7
Kill yourself, OP.

YOU are having normal thoughts and you're trying to tell yourself that someone else is sending them so that you can feel special.
Here's your fucking (you)
>>
And what makes you believe what you just said?
>>
>>17743661
Heres a life lesson for you which mommy and daddy should've told you instead of lying and saying you matter.

When you're a worthless inferior piece of shit like you, it's best to not try and contribute to reality, including your opinions, because your every attempt reveals you to be trash.
>>
>>17743669
I don't recall him claiming belief in his comments. Perhaps he's just trying to find people with similar interests to interact with?
>>
>>17743556
Go fuck yourself OP. I've been here long enough to know that there were so many faggots before you that would post the usual "I've been contacting beings with my mind and they created us" bullshit. Get something original asswipe.
>>
>>17743556
I wish /x/ wasn't just a bunch of RPing fags.
>>
>>17743661
But xe identifies as someone/thing that the creators of the universe have decided to telepathically communicate with. Check your privilege.
>>
>>17743691
If I'm just a useless piece of shit, how am I so good at making you cranky? :^)
>>
>>17743694
He should find somewhere else to role play if that's the case.
>>
File: image.jpg (21KB, 269x200px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
21KB, 269x200px
>>17743556
See your local college to initiate a double blind study so you get get that million dollar reward OR GTFO.
DETAILS!!!! What ideas? You have not told us any things about the IDEAS. You can't even give specific information like the time of day, how often you talk to them, how this has affected your middle school exam cycle? Where??? Are you in the bathroom or at the dinner table? DETAILS!!!

All you have done is ASK about the 4th Indy Jones movie? WTF?!?!
>>
>>17743556
what are the limits of your powers?
>>
>>17743556
you should have beamed that post to my brain
>>
File: image.jpg (74KB, 588x273px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
74KB, 588x273px
>>17743556
Hi, God-kin here ask me anything!
>>
>>17743556
OP, I've been fascinated / concerned watching your descent into madness over the last couple weeks... The youtube video analyzing your eyeball, all your sightings of various things in the clouds.. The ramblings about how you somehow identify with the number pi...
I'm not gonna give advice this time, but I think we should give you one of those nicknames. like when people start posting over and over on the same topic they usually get some lame japanese-inspired name, so your name can be um.. 3.14-Goku
What do you think?
>>
You should know abducting people who are capable of living their own lives isn't acceptable, and using force to get what you want is criminal.
>>
>>17744437
How about we just leave his nickname at "faggot"
>>
File: image.jpg (29KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
29KB, 480x360px
>>
>>17744577
You don't even read what people post do you? Everyone on this board may be 18 yet that doesn't make them culturally an adult now does it?
>>
>>17744577
Incidentally arresting people because of products available in stores legally purchased doesn't make you a hero.
>>
>>17744596
>>17744593
I have no idea what the fuck you're talking about
>>
>>17743556
Why don't you use a medium tool to communicate better.
If they want to communicate tey can suggest you the idea of a system to do it better.
Do you have access to a well?
Do you know something about electronic?
>>
Cock
>>
>>17743556
>Anyone know about the ancient humanoids with the elongated heads? What they were called and where they were on earth in the past?
Pharaoh Akhenaten and his son King Tutankhamun
>>
>>17743556
Bold claim, and one I've heard countless times before, all of which were fucking nutjobs, and none of which ever have the same story or narrative.

So, why should we believe you? and "because I said so" doesn't suffice.
>>
>>17743556
You are crazy.
There were humans with elongated skulls, but that was a result of head binding for religious and social purposes. There is no evidence of anything you're asking about, and anyone who disagrees is just going to fill your head with nonsense.
Seek help, please.
>>
>>17743556
>I've been in telepathic contact with the creators of the Earth and our species

define "creators"

I doubt the gods who designed us would talk to someone so easily, you're probably being fooled.
>>
>>17744593
What does that have to do with what he said?
>>17744596
Who's arresting people? What legal products are you talking about?
>>
>>17744593
>Everyone on this board may be 18
no one on this board is 18
>>
>>17744870
Not even you?
>>
>>17743556
Stop lying you deluded cunt.
>>
>>17744821
Humans who deliberately elongated their skulls (or their children's skulls) were just immitating something they saw.
>>
File: 819.jpg (14KB, 264x300px) Image search: [Google]
819.jpg
14KB, 264x300px
>>17744593
>Culturally an adult

I just...
>>
Hear me shill bots, you shall not withhold information from me
>>
>>17746801
Shill bots are fun to program
>>
Speaking about telepathy
Has anyone of you ever done it? A friend of mine said I had telepathic powers, but I have no idea how it works. Does it work on anyone or do you have to have some sort of a bond?
>>
>>17745619
Dude
I'm ded
Tnx
>>
>>17743556
You're dumb as fuck. No you aren't.
>>
>>17743556
Mayans used to do that. Elongating their skulls with wood plates. From a very young age.
>>
>>17743556
Hello there pi-goku. Can you try and ask them what the nature of their reality is? I know it's only ideas right now but perhaps you can discern it into words. What is their usual experience like in their own reality?
>>
>>17743556
Ask them if they get good cable at Alpha Centauri.
>>
>>17744412
Can you see why kids love the taste of Cinnamon Toast Crunch?
>>
File: KyIU51m.gif (3MB, 294x238px) Image search: [Google]
KyIU51m.gif
3MB, 294x238px
>>17743556
> it's a roleplay thread where OP has special powers
>>
>>17744437
>>17743556

OP, if this is true - are you okay?? Cause the stuff you're playing with can very easily land you in a mental hospital.

As for this:
>Anyone know about the ancient humanoids with the elongated heads? What they were called and where they were on earth in the past?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artificial_cranial_deformation
>>
>>17751982
Not quite, OP is real life role playing.
Tried to get him to admit to the obvious psychedelic episode that launched this streak of seeing-shit-in-shit but he never answers my posts. He seemed like a nice guy in the eye video
>>
not op here
think i skimmed the surface of something higher

i gathered that i, or the transcended 'me', designed my own life to bring myself into being
this life experience is a well trodden path which serves to teach, im thankful to whoever went before me
>>
>>17743556
It's time to go see the doc again, little schizo boy.
>>
>>17743556

>I've been in telepathic contact with...

Grow the fuck up.
>>
>>17752915
And why do you think that you weren't just having deep or creative thoughts?
Thread posts: 52
Thread images: 8

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.