[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Ghosts/Spirits/Tulpas?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 1

File: MorroDosVentosUivantesKate-02.gif (484KB, 500x305px) Image search: [Google]
MorroDosVentosUivantesKate-02.gif
484KB, 500x305px
Dear /X/,

Is there anyway to give a ghost or some kind of spirit more power? Some kind of magic, mental forcing, something?
>>
>>17742374
Yes
>>
>>17742385
What way or ways would it be? I need to know.
>>
>>17742399
If you need to ask, you are not ready to know.
>>
>>17742403
When would I be ready? How would I know?
>>
>>17742407
You'll know when you are ready to know that you are ready to know.
This might seem a bit too deep for you now, but you'll get it when you are ready to know it.
>>
>>17742374
why do you need to know?
>>
>>17742431
No, he doesn't
>>
>>17742431
I've got this spirit or something that follows me. I want to give her more power so I can see her. I can see her but not much. Just brief flashes. We talk a lot, though. I just want to help her out.
>>
>>17742447
do you know what being possessed is?
>>
>>17742431
She wants to be stronger. She wants a body. She doesn't NEED a body, but she would like that as an option.
>>
>>17742447
*shillmode engaded*
Go see a doctor, I think you have some psychological or neurological disorder that makes you have audiovisual hallucinations.
Fuckyeah! 0,2 dollars earned
>>
>>17742458
Yes. Yes I do.
>>
If a spirit has latched onto you, the LAST thing you want to do is give it more power
>>
>>17742463
I'm already on anti-psychotics and mood stabilizers. She has to be real.
>>
>>17742466
What could happen if I gave her more power?
>>
>>17742469
Sheeeee isn't reaaaal... I can't make her reaaaaal
But I won't let this build up inside of me.
>>
>>17742475
That gives her more power over YOU. Meddling in this kind of thing is extremely dangerous.
>>
>>17742469
if you're already on that then you already have mental issues and this is just more of that. Go see your doctor and tell him what you're seeing.
>>
Max Heindel:
" It is a curious fact that subhuman elementals sometimes attach themselves to certain persons, to a family, or even to a religious society; but in such cases it was always found that their vehicle did not consist of the hardened sin body composed of an interlocking desire and vital body, but that the vehicle had been obtained through mediumship practiced by a person of ordinarily good character, and that the ether of this vehicle was in a state of disintegration. To offset this and to prolong their hold on such a vehicle, they demand of those whom they serve, regular offerings of food and the burning of incense; though they cannot, of course, assimilate the physical food, they can and do live upon the ether fumes and odors which arise from it, also upon the fumes of incense.
You have probably heard it said that when a bull dog has taken a grip on anything, he WILL NOT let go. This implies, however, that he has the power to do so if he wants to. But it is different with a snake; its teeth are pointed towards the back of the mouth so that when once it has sunk its fangs into the flesh of its victim, it CANNOT let go but must perforce swallow the victim. Curiously enough, something similar is the case in obsession."
>>
>>17742489
Thanks for that quote. Thank you all for your input.
>>
>>17742426
Ow, the Edge.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.