[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Astral Projection

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 10

File: astral-projection-travel.jpg (90KB, 1200x839px) Image search: [Google]
astral-projection-travel.jpg
90KB, 1200x839px
Hi, /x/! A couple of days ago I've been watching some youtube videos about what is called "astral projection" and I became very curious about it.
Is it really possible? I mean, I'm kinda skeptical about it. How can it be possible to detach from your physic body and to fly around to a realm full of undefined entities? Have any of you ever experienced an astral projection? How long it took for you to be able to do it? I'd be very glad to get some answers for my questions. Thank you!
>>
the realm of the mind is in God's kingdom. God's kingdom is in your body, within you. try lucid dreaming falling asleep while holding your state of consciousness. falling asleep and basically starting off at once as lucid. then you can ask entities, even summon books about how to raise your vibrations. imagine some ways
>>
>>17742007
Astral Projection is just a form of lucid dreaming where idiots assume what they see while in a state of altered consciousness is real.
>>
it's within the physical body, but not in the physics sense with kinematical rules. it's physics and the quantum law
>>
>>17742039
>>
>>17742031
I believe in God, but do you think He would let us enter His Kingdom whenever we want?
>>
Just remember OP,

lucid dreaming = LAN network, its your own world/consciousness you are connecting with.

astral projecting = internet, WWW, projecting your consciousness to the world.
>>
File: 1441485217243.png (1MB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
1441485217243.png
1MB, 2000x2000px
>youtube video
>an authority on shit

Only on /x/.
>>
>>17742197
>william buhlman
what now mang
>>
>>17742032
but its real
test it out yourself
>>
>>17742007
>Have any of you ever experienced an astral projection?

Yeah,once.
It was a rally "unique" experience.

>How long it took for you to be able to do it?

It took me a couple of weeks.
I meditated and shit,thought about astral projection every night until...
BAM!
It happened...

Well...
I cant prove that what I say is real,but if you're interested. Then I encourage you to try it yourself and find out.
>>
>>17742224
really*
>>
File: image.jpg (315KB, 792x1008px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
315KB, 792x1008px
>>17742224
My first expierence ended up like this
>be meditating for a couple months, every migut before going to sleep
>this not oly enhances your ability to shift into sleep better but it has the chance to induce AP and you can easily lucid dream with this routine
>start falling asleep, feel light vibrations, not as intense as the first times I would get them, I visually remember this white light engulfing my vision
>feel like a second goes by and im floating right near my ceiling above my sleeping body
>I dont think my astral senses have developed yet, I can only see things I feel things around me as im floating there
>room looks like it has some underwater overlay over it which was pretty amazing to witness
>think I witnessed enough so I will myself back into my body which is the WEIRDEST sensation ever, imagine your conscioussness being poured back into your vessel/body
>>
>>17742084
You're kidding right? God isn't a person. "God" is the collective consciousness of everything and all knowledge and abilities. Therefore god is within you. Therefore you use this focus to astral project. This of course is a very brief explanation and should be elaborated on more, but I'm kinda lazy atm.
>>
>>17742238
Sounds similar to the first time I Astral projected.
and I've also seen a light engulf my vision before,it was a bright blue glowing sphere to be more exact.
I usually mediate by doing some breathing exercises and telling myself "I'm going to the astral plane" or "I'm going to astral travel"
I also imagine my whole room with my eyes closed,that helped me a lot for some reason.
>>
File: 1436741454143.png (64KB, 180x236px) Image search: [Google]
1436741454143.png
64KB, 180x236px
>>17742252
Nice new age memes you got there.
>>
File: 1461808292278.png (268KB, 510x525px) Image search: [Google]
1461808292278.png
268KB, 510x525px
>>17742197
Lol this fucking chart
It loses all credibility by having /lit/ as the smartest
Pic related is the average /lit/ user
>>
>>17742263
>>17742238
When You saw your room while AP
the room looked precisely like your room or a little diffrent?, did you saw small stuff that on you desk or clothes that on the floor or chair?
>>
>>17743072
I saw around my room but everything was like fuzzy and had a light tint to it all the colors were kinda in some weird blue hue.
>>
>>17742084
Are you 12?

You're in it right now, there is no outside of it!
>>
>>17742267
he's kinda right tho.

the word "god" has been corrupted by so much usage in religion. "God" shouldn't be thought of as a single sentient creature that created us and the other stuff. God is you, the felt experience, direct consciousness, the whole movement of reality in the universe. Everything is one thing, one big fractal pattern. What we call our selves are just concentration of a feeling of "being the center of the experience", a wiggle of awareness in the pattern, but the pattern is forever moving and we cannot identify with the ephemeral wiggle. You, we, are the whole thing.
>>
>>17742049
yeah i love how "quantum" gets thrown around all the time now to represent "i am parroting some shit i heard and really have no idea about the specifics"

critical thinking was dragged screaming to the edge of critical theory here
>>
File: IMG_27052016_225938.png (1011KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_27052016_225938.png
1011KB, 800x800px
When I did it, I had pure blue Night Vision but I was spooked by the illuminati.
>>
>>17742084
god is a buttslut, he doesnt let me enter, i take what i want every fucking day
>>
File: Krishna.jpg (257KB, 800x985px) Image search: [Google]
Krishna.jpg
257KB, 800x985px
>>17743269
>god is a buttslut, but he doesn't let me enter
lmfao
>>
>>17742252
you are alot closer to correct i feel, but all these religious cultfags will hate you and try to destroy you for the threat you pose to their inbreeding supremacist circle jerks
>>
>>17743263

Quantum Mechanics has proven the afterlife, but atheists get all butthurt about being wrong
>>
>>17743072
Yeah I did get a small glimpse of it,then everything changed. I found myself in a completely new environment.
I was floating around a valley,everything looked so vivid but a part of me didn't fell...natural.
My head began to hurt and my vision would zoom out from time to time.
A lot of stuffed happened that night,I saw many things I've even talked with many of the people is saw there.
One was an old man,and he asked me how I felt and what I thought of astral projecting.

Well...
I encourage you to find out for yourself.
Some of you might remain skeptical and not believe me and that's fine you know.
Everyone is entitled to their own beliefs.
If you're curious as to how to achieve astral projection then look at the links I'll include below.
http://api.ning.com/files/P3hYmFgEsbPdxPgMJXWt7K6KUuoJYAYi7NXHr5GuVYff8NDqHvvmD7u8mkZ3MnPCSzZGPVKJ*2vwuowl*GbkLZeKNr0hUN0R/RobertBruceMasteringAstralProjection.pdf

This one is a simple guide with random meditation techniques to help you induce OBE/AP.

http://www.baytallaah.com/bookspdf/132.pdf

And this one was really helpful for me personally.
I think its one of the books that helped me AP/OBE faster

I hope you enjoy them and good luck.
>>
>>17742049
>>17742049
People like you man. You're on /x/ so that means you're already believing in some out there stuff.
Are you one of those flat earth conspirators?
>>
File: image.png (2MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
2MB, 750x1334px
>>17742007
I'm gonna tell you something real I don't believe in stuff like this and I come to this board to see how crazy some people are what happened to me was I was lying in bed and I said god I want to talk to you of course nothing happened but I kept repeating myself over and over than I felt something like a finger touch between my eyes and it felt like I was having a seizure then it's like I popped out and I floated to this pergatory place with thousands of people asking questions and they were all stupid questions so I asked if God hates gay people why does he allow them to exist I heard a voice say that's a good question and I floated up i was on a higher level of pergatory and he said "I am merely a farmer who plants the seed I do not control how much light the plant takes from me but I love all my plants but two seeds from a plant cannot give me another seed to plant" then I was transported to a lake on a boat with my grandmother the waves got intense and she fell in I dove after her but she disappeared and I was drowning I saw a light and a hand with a hole grabbed me and put me back on the boat I couldn't believe it but I then noticed I was at my friends cabin lake which is my happy place and I paddled over to his cabin it was the same but different and I saw two church doors with golden handles and a choir behind it sounded amazing so I went up to the doors pushed on the thumb things to open it and pulled but it was locked so I pulled again and again and finally very hard and a golden light came through the crack in the door and the singing got intense but it wouldn't budge and I heard a voice from behind me saying it will not open I froze and turned around and it was Jesus I said why and he said "you are just a visitor here you are not dead" and I flipped shit and realized that I truly wasn't dreaming we then went into the kitchen and talked it wasn't about anything just a conversation like two people who haven't seen each other in awhile so cont
>>
>>17743455
>>
File: image.png (1MB, 750x1334px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
1MB, 750x1334px
>>17743455
So I stopped and looked at him and I pointed at the door to heaven and I said so if that's the door to heaven and he just stared not confirming it I said can I see the entrance to hell and he stopped thought and said sure we went to the basement and It had a dirt floor that was smooth and in the middle of the room there was one of those tornado shelter barn doors it was made out of a kinda iron and I went up to it and Jesus stood next to it he then pulled out a key and unlocked the door and opened it and I stared into hell it isn't a place of fire it's just darkness like a black hole but somehow darker and you could feel all the pain and loneliness like a wave and I was shaking and I turned to Jesus and said you wouldn't show me heaven why are you showing me hell and he just looked at me and I was let go and I floated back into my body and the second I hit my body I jumped out of my bed I knew he was telling me I was gonna go to hell but I still couldn't believe it happened I know at least one thing that I did have some sort of seizure cause I sleep on my back and I never move and my blankets and even my sheets were all over the place and my back was covered in sweat so much that it left and entire silhouette of sweat in my bed the only regret I have is that I didn't take a picture of the silhouette so you can believe me or not I don't care. pic unrelated
>>
>>17743393
links or facts or shut the fuck up emotional manpulator

not an atheist, guess another pigeonholing label to try to shame me with, you stereotyping know-it-all fool.

but seriously give a link of facts about any part of quantum mechanics from any realistic scientific source or i will send the quantum trolls after you bullshitter to attach your quantum asshole to your quantum shit for brains
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.