[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/phg/ - Paranormal Healing General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 10

File: rgdrt4.jpg (24KB, 640x456px) Image search: [Google]
rgdrt4.jpg
24KB, 640x456px
Welcome to the Paranormal Healing General!

In this thread you can ask and / or give distant healings from / to each others!

Every style is welcome: Reiki, Quantum Touch, pranic healing, Taoist techniques, etc...

RULES:
>no fights
>be nice
>aggressive religious and fedora tipping posts will be ignored

inb4 "why is this thread on /x/":

/x/ is the paranormal board of 4chan.

>paranormal (ˌpærəˈnɔːməl)

>adj
>1. (Psychology) beyond normal explanation
>2. (Alternative Belief Systems) beyond normal explanation

>n
>3. (Psychology) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally
>4. (Alternative Belief Systems) the paranormal paranormal happenings generally

P.S.: I'm a Quantum Touch practitioner and an ex-Reiki user.

If you want a distant healing session, you can ask me anytime!
>>
File: 98.jpg (34KB, 485x319px) Image search: [Google]
98.jpg
34KB, 485x319px
>>17741715
>About Quantum Touch

They have their own Youtube channel with a lot of interesting videos, so you can check this thing out if you want.

>How to ask for healing?

Just post a request, that's enough.
I don't need your name, address or whatever - your post is a perfect focal point.

>How does this healing work?

Everything vibrates, resonates - even your body.
When I "heal" you, I focus my positive attention to you (kinda), so your body can heal itself quicker.

But there are many healing methods, QT is just one of them.
Anyone can heal Anons in this thread - Reiki or Qi Gong practitioners, etc...

Any help would be much appreciated!
>>
File: bdgde.jpg (55KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
bdgde.jpg
55KB, 500x500px
>>17741715
>>17741717
A few tutorials:

>Neiye, a Taoist meditation:
http://thedaobums.com/topic/843-neiye/

>Reiki self-attunement (not a traditional method, but it worked for me):
http://ajitupadhyay.tripod.com/reiki/self_attunement.htm

>Quantum Touch Youtube channel:
https://www.youtube.com/user/QuantumTouch/videos
>>
File: sfgge.jpg (58KB, 510x444px) Image search: [Google]
sfgge.jpg
58KB, 510x444px
>>17741715
>>17741717
>>17741720

About Unconditional Love:

I believe there's a level of reality that connects us all - everyone and everything, from the most complicated living beings to the simplest and smallest grain of sand.

I call this (Unconditional) Love.
But there are so many names of this "something": God, Tao, and maybe there are scientific theories about it, too.

Some Anons said that I shouldn't call it Love, because this can cause misunderstandings, and while they're absolutely right, I thought it's a good idea to tell You about this belief.

Also the technique I use (Quantum Touch) experiments with this "emotion" that we call love and they found it easy to help other people's self-healing with a focused positive intent.

Anyway: I won't call it Love, but I think... well, I think it IS Love. :P
I believe mankind is special, because we understand the inter-connectedness of this world and when we feel whole, happy and healthy we, in fact, feel this Love; it empowers us.
>>
Also maybe you'll like this video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Zzc3LIIws

Anyway - I'll be around for about a 4-6 hours, if you need a healing session, just post a request!
>>
Worth a shot I guess.

Can you guys fix my back? I old-manned myself at 23.
>>
File: fgd4.jpg (14KB, 520x328px) Image search: [Google]
fgd4.jpg
14KB, 520x328px
>>17741832
Sure. :D
I'm starting the session right now.

Fixing one's back is absolutely possible, by the way.
It happened to me.
While sometimes I still feel some discomfort and I probably couldn't become an Olympic athlete, it's still better than being a cripple who can't even walk properly.

So don't give up, you'll get better; if energy healing could help me, it'll help you, too.

P.S.: It's possible that you'll feel some warm and itching at your back, but it's absolutely normal - a natural part of the healing process
>>
>>17741874
Mkay

Awaiting my healing feels then. Thanks.
>>
>>17741878
I'll do what I can.
A few minutes and you'll probably feel it. ;)
>>
OP help me with my fucking gastritis man, i might have ulcer, and I don't want to suffer anymore, and due to that i also have a hemmorrhoid.
fix me please and thanks.
>>
Hi!
Thanks for the thread!

I got two wisdom teeth removed 2 weeks ago. Since i can't feel a part of my bottom lip. It will take time to recover from this bit maybe you can help accelerate the healing.

Thank you!
All the love
>>
File: bfdh5.jpg (149KB, 1000x812px) Image search: [Google]
bfdh5.jpg
149KB, 1000x812px
>>17741965
You're next, Anon.

While I'll send as much energy as I can, I have to tell you this: maybe you should visit a doctor, too - just to be sure.

Also here's how you can boost the effects of the session: try to meditate, just a bit.
Because, you see, I only hold a "healing space" for you, so I'm basically helping your own self-healing.
And when you meditate, you allow your being to use as much of this extra energy / attention as it can.

It's not a "must", but it can help the process. ;)
>>
File: dgddrz64.jpg (96KB, 570x463px) Image search: [Google]
dgddrz64.jpg
96KB, 570x463px
>>17742015
Hi there,

I'm happy to be here with you, all. :D

>I got two wisdom teeth removed 2 weeks ago. Since i can't feel a part of my bottom lip. It will take time to recover from this bit maybe you can help accelerate the healing.

We can definitely do that.
It's your body, your self-healing... and a bit extra focus / energy from me. :P

P.S.: I believe we all part of the "bigger picture" (call it Universe, God, etc) - like cells in a body.
When we need healing, others can help us with their "Love" / attention.
While it's still self-healing, the message is clear: we need each other. Just as we need food, water and air.
We are One... isn't this fantastic?
>>
>>17742043
Thanks that's fun because i felt something different. Like "ow what's happening". Maybe it was you anyway i will keep that feel and it will help me focusing on my healing.
<3
>>
File: gse23.jpg (221KB, 850x1200px) Image search: [Google]
gse23.jpg
221KB, 850x1200px
>>17742183
Yes, yes! Hh-h-hm!
The self-healing, you feel.
Meditate, you must. Let the energy flow, you must. :D

Ok, joking aside: I'm happy to hear that you can atually feel the healing process.
It's a very good sign.

I'll send more energy. ;)
>>
>>17741715
I need a quantum touch and a healing.
lets see what happens
>>
>>17741715
I'm praying for God to heal everyone who posted, in Jesus' name.

"People recognized Jesus brought all their sick to Jesus and all were healed"- Matt 14:34-36
>>
>>17742043
>We are One... isn't this fantastic?
Yes.
>>
File: 1388903283536.jpg (879KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1388903283536.jpg
879KB, 1920x1080px
>>17742208
I read on Yahoo Answers that when nerves ruined by a fungal infection begin to heal, it causes nearly as much pain as when they were destroyed

I used to have a lot of problems with my teeth, and I felt like no matter what I did, I couldn't fix the pain, but in the end, they were fine
>>
File: gdgr64.jpg (143KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
gdgr64.jpg
143KB, 640x800px
>>17742216
You are next. :)

>>17742259
Thank you Anon!

Indeed:
"Anyone who does not love does not know God, because God is love." (1 John 4:8)

>>17742276
>I read on Yahoo Answers that when nerves ruined by a fungal infection begin to heal, it causes nearly as much pain as when they were destroyed

Quantum Touc practitioners believe that the body can heal itself without our intervention, but we do not trust its awesome intelligence.

Also I think we could achieve perfect health and absolutely painless regeneration if we'd live a harmonic, peaceful and balanced life.

Everything vibrates, and we are like songs - dissonance makes the body and the mind unhealthy (and sometimes: broken).
So meditation and healing can create harmony in our being - and the result will be a healthy body and mind... a harmonic song.

>I used to have a lot of problems with my teeth, and I felt like no matter what I did, I couldn't fix the pain, but in the end, they were fine

I'll send you as much energy as I can.

P.S.: Is that the sun worshipper guy from Dark Souls? Because if he is, then:
PRAISE THE SUN!!!
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 10

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.