[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

shadow people, evil presence (pic related)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 1

File: sha.jpg (3KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
sha.jpg
3KB, 259x194px
so every since i was about 10, always felt like someone or something is behind me, watching me, or coming to get me.It's almost always when im alone i could be sitting on the couch watching tv, or just kinda laying in bed, but when i am on the couch or in bed it always feels like something is sneaking up on me and it is never a nice feeling, and i can physically feel it get closer to me. and i always jump up and turn around to see someone there but there never is. is this something i should be concerned about or am i just being paranoid
>>
It isnt rare for this feeling to occur, Cats instincts try block this out by telling them to sleep with their back to a wall which stops any chance of being attacked from behind...perhaps moving into the corner of a room and sleeping back to the wall could help?
>>
>>17741410
thank you for the tip also, what im concerned about is, is this the only way i can combat it even if im not trying to sleep or laying down what are some theories as to why this happens? do you have any
>>
Have the same feelings sometimes. Except i see some kind of shaddow in my eye corners. Sometimes when everything is dark in my room and i try to sleep i can hear another person breath. Thats creepy as f***
>>
>>17741437
So sleep with a light on like I do. Which is more relevant to you, getting a good sleep or worrying that some idiot out there thinks lights are for kids?

It doesn't take a bright light. Just enough so that you can instantly see exactly what's around you with no need for guesswork.
>>
Its often caused by things as little as hearing about them....paranomal occurrences are almost always seen as a life threatening thing and the brain responds by being alert to certain things..in your case shadow people, I used to have a retarded fear of slenderman which really fucked me over considering I was a stoner who regularly had to walk home at night....Id honestly just suggest convincing yourself you are safe because you are, nothing will actually hurt you
>>
That's most certainly your imagination fueling itself, once you start thinking about the possibility of there being shadow people near you, you won't be able to stop thinking about, and your brain will play along that's most likely why you can almost likely "feel" it

.>>17741446
This can be a solution but sleeping with a light on is not very good for your sleep also. And it will also only be a crutch against your fear.

My advice to you would be to build up your "courage", fight your fear head on, since you seem to acknowledge that it's mosly irrational. Everytime you feel a presence, don't check your surroundings, ignore it and just keep on doing whatever you were doing. I understand that it will most likely seem hard especially if it's something deeply rooted in you for a long time, but I don't see any other way to get rid of it.
>>
>>17741405
Is that Venat from final fantasy 12
>>
Close all the curtains. Turn off all the lights. Lay down, and stay perfectly still. If you don't move a muscle.... it might ignore you
>>
Dont give it shit. Its an energy vampire. They dont have much vibrational energy so they get more from taking it from you. Its mildly annoying at worst but all you gotta do is tell it to fuck off.
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.