[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Look for a specific Most Haunted episode.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 3

File: derek.jpg (38KB, 487x547px) Image search: [Google]
derek.jpg
38KB, 487x547px
I remember watching an episode of Most Haunted . They were investigating some place and to set the scene they played an audio recording that was made years ago in the same place. It was a guy who was holding a seance and was getting a voice of a ghost who was trapped there. The recording must have been old because the guy doing the seance's voice was really posh and old-timey sounding, like a wartime radio announcer type accent. The voice of the ghost was really croaky sounding and was saying something like "please help us" and telling him how many spirits were trapped there, and the guy was just responding calmly to the voice as if it was completely normal.

Does anybody know what episode this appeared on? Or anybody know what the recording was? I want to listen to it again.
>>
Was it on one of the early series when they went to an old military base? I remember something like that but I only watched the first few series until it was obvious that they were bullshitting and all that kreed kafer stuff came out
>>
>>17741372
>watching Most Haunted
Lol it's really gay being a faggot
>>
>Derek Acorah
>Deepak Chopra

What a tryhard
>>
Man this show was pretty great until the possessions became a once-per-show occurrence. It was the kind of show where you knew it was fake but you let yourself believe it was genuine just because it was fun to do so, but Acorah's bullshit in later seasons just made it the cheapest shit going. Nothing is fun if you can feel yourself being conned.

That skeptic setting him up to be exposed as a fraud was perfect though.
>>
>>17741973
The first couple of seasons were comfy as fuck but it was never great.
>>
>>17742009
I use the term loosely, of course. It was a televised hoax that ran way too long, it wasn't ever genuinely great. It certainly was comfy and enjoyable though, which is what I was getting at.
>>
File: hqdefault.jpg (13KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault.jpg
13KB, 480x360px
MARY LOVES DICK
>>
I worked in a spooky old romantic fort. Alot of history and uneasyness there before being told about it and being into paranormal.

Most haunted wanting to come in. Only if we removed all our security cameras and our night staff. Huge scam
>>
File: 1431918096183.jpg (18KB, 204x202px) Image search: [Google]
1431918096183.jpg
18KB, 204x202px
>>17742750
Fucking hell, I forgot about that, thanks anon, I needed that laugh.
>>
>>17741372
this
>>17741537
iirc its a WW2 military base/museum cause Derek supposedly encounters the spirit of a pilot who was shot down and his face was badly burnt.

Also this
>>17741973
>>17742018
Its good entertainment at the least along with that taps stuff. Then it got too far up its own arse and derek was being possessed all the time and they were finding the ghost of joseph merrick and shit. Plus Yvettes ego got too big
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.