[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

York Rite / Knights Templar

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 2

File: 1816.gif (29KB, 236x250px) Image search: [Google]
1816.gif
29KB, 236x250px
Why do people consider the York RIte the most "potent" Masonic teachings? Are the Templars of the York Rite descended from the actual Knights Templar, and if not, what are the differences? I know a man who is trying to date me, he claims no membership in any organization but he's brilliant, and very interested in knights and Chivalry, and he even seems to have some innate paranormal talents like being able to know my thoughts and feelings before I say so. Otherwise he's kind, and empathetic, and loving. He says his great uncle was a York Rite Templar of the highest order, and he was invited to join, but turned them down. Should I be afraid of him? I don't feel afraid, but my friends say I should be. I think they are just being jealous of how he treats me.
>>
You know the part of every movie that says something like "don't go, don't do this. It is too dangerous." But the hero still fucking goes and then everything becomes paranormal and shit and really awesome ?

Well, that's a lie. Life is life, and we live in this society. Deal with it. Stop wondering shit, just list down the things you want to do and see in this world, and just stop trying to live something amazing. It won't happen unless you were born in that shit, or unless you give your life for that goal.

That being said, it's better to live alone than with poor company, and I believe from what you're saying that you're not gonna listen to your friends and follow a manipulative high tier society man that tries to date you because you just seem to be perfect for him.

Just live a normal life, enjoy the little things, turn off your computer and just... Breath.

Thank you.
>>
>>17741185
>Why do people consider the York RIte the most "potent" Masonic teachings?
Because they're trying to convince guys to join their Chapter/Council/Preceptory. To be fair, the American Rite does do Templar nicely, even if their uniforms make no sense.
>Are the Templars of the York Rite descended from the actual Knights Templar, and if not, what are the differences?
No. The difference is that Masonic Templary started in the 1700s because some Germans thought it'd be cool after a Scotsman in France catfished them.
>and he was invited to join
Invites are strictly forbidden. His uncle probably just asked if he'd considered it.
>>
>>17741220
Eat shit
>>
>>17741220
Hahah dude, fuck off. Just fuck off.
>>
Templars were into some real stuff
There are tribes of people with blue eyes that are getting scholarships to study in Germany because they are templar descendants
>>
>>17741220
>I believe from what you're saying that you're not gonna listen to your friends and follow a manipulative high tier society man that tries to date you because you just seem to be perfect for him.
He's not manipulative. The things he says are true.

And what's wrong with dating someone who loves me so much he thinks I'm perfect for him? What if I am?
>>
>>17741742
>Templars were into some real stuff
What "stuff"?
>>
The templars are a cool bunch of dudes. You've got nothing to fear. Unless you start asking questions.
>>
The modern day masonic knights are not descendant from the knights templar.

There are rumors though that the knights templar founded and created freemasonry.
>>
>>17742915
>There are rumors though that the knights templar founded and created freemasonry.
Fabricated by Andrew Ramsay.
>>
>>17743537
>>>17742915
>>There are rumors though that the knights templar founded and created freemasonry.
>Fabricated by Andrew Ramsay.
So where did the original Knights Templar go?

We know most of them escaped betrayal by Philippe le Bel, except for the leaders.
>>
This is a cult which dates to about the 18th century, but for the sake of creating a mythos, it makes bogus claims about descending from much older secret societies. Its philosophy is largely based on Ancient Greek mysticism and it likes to think it hold the secret keys to understanding how all the world's religions originate from a common source (they don't).

Its internal social dynamic is similar to an upper-middle class church - bitchiness and one-upsmanship is ubiquitous. It largely functions as a business network for men and a gossip circle for women. Its secular power is in decline since its height during the middle of the 20th century, in large part due to the advent of the Internet and the culture of open information it brought. What used to be the evil robe-wearing boogeyman are now seen as the jokes they are. They still flout the law when it suits them and trade bribes for political influence, but hey, who doesn't?

Here is an informative documentary about a time when they were more relevant:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXMtBt6MSdc
>>
>>17743607
>This is a cult which dates to about the 18th century, but for the sake of creating a mythos, it makes bogus claims about descending from much older secret societies
Ok so we know the Masonic version is rubbish, what about the descendants of the real Templars? Do you think there are any? Where would they be?
>>
>>17743597
The most reliable accounts has them becoming pirates and building a fortune then moving in land and founding the country of Switzerland.

There is also a lot of evidence to suggest that the leaders of biggest companies and banks in the world are part of the templar society.
they are pretty darn secretive.
>>
File: ExxonMobil.jpg (29KB, 636x369px) Image search: [Google]
ExxonMobil.jpg
29KB, 636x369px
>>17743733
if you pay close enough attention, you'll realize most of the worlds biggest companies flaunt their templar affiliation out in the open.

peasants refuse to acknowledge it though.
>>
>>17743733
>they are pretty darn secretive.

I mean supposedly these guys guard the Merovingian blood line which is supposedly a line of secret kings descendant from Christ and as believers I'm sure they take their jobs very seriously.
>>
bumping, I like the knights templar and they don't get much discussion on /x/
>>
>>17743797
*ahem* I SAID, I like the knights templar and they don't get much discussion on /x/
>>
>>17743797
>>17743833

:^(
>>
Temporary Templars
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.