[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Removing Abusive Spirit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 2

File: bakcov.jpg (259KB, 546x465px) Image search: [Google]
bakcov.jpg
259KB, 546x465px
Hey guys. It seems like I have been infected by some kind of negative spirit or combination of negative spirits. I wonder if you can help me remove it. It communicates with me in english in my mind....

Here is what the spirit(s) do(es):
- It puts thoughts in my mind that are not my thoughts, but does it in a way that I believe and think that the thoughts come from me
- It abuses me
- It causes twitches in my body
- It gives me negative visions
- It talks to me in my mind non-stop
- It blocks my memory
- It causes negative social events in my life (between me and those I know)
- Before I was aware that I had the spirit(s) with me, it would prevent me from living a normal, wholesome life but did not do any of the above things (as far as I was aware)

These things occur daily non-stop

So far I've tried the following:
- Told it to go away
- Prayed to Jesus
- Prayed to God
- Fasting

Tell me if you have any experience with this or give me some suggestions.
>>
Drink a lot of water
>>
You sound more crazy then infected with a bad entity desu.

Life sucks for everyone its not a ghosts fault.
>>
Maybe it isn't a spirit, but a manifestation of part of your own mind. I'd suggest journaling and meditation. They'll both give you great insights into yourself if you do them regularly
>>
>>17741053
Congratulations OP, you have schizophrenia.

Go see a fucking doctor, you turnip.
>>
I'm willing to see what I can do to help *you* "remove it", if you don't mind discourse likely being stretched a bit thin (I have a LOT of IRL going on at the moment, and will not necessarily have time to get on here and post more than a bump on some days over the next few weeks). Also have been left a bit skeptical by prior experience about the efficacy of /x/ as a medium for discussing things like this, but we'll see how it goes.

Some opening questions follow. Answer as many as you please; the more, the better. Apologies in advance if the connections of a few of them to your present dilemma are far from obvious (several of the questions probably WILL furnish answers of little importance, but any of them COULD be relevant).

1 • How long has this been happening?

2 • Is there any particular location, person, and/or event which you can clearly associate with the onset of these symptoms?

3 • How old are you?

4 • What prior experience, if any, have you had with so-called "magical" or "paranormal" things?

5 • What, if any, "mental illnesses" have you ever been diagnosed with or suspected yourself to "have"?

6 • What psychoactive drugs have you used in the period starting from about one month before this began and going up to now, and with what frequency? Which of these do you still use? Include such overlookables as alcohol, common stimulants (tea, chocolate, sugar, coffee and other caffeinated drinks), and over-the-counter painkillers.

7 • Do you consider yourself a Christian (you've said you prayed to Jesus and God in hopes of ameliorating the problem)? If so, how much do your religious beliefs actually factor into your day-to-day life — for example: do you actually attend a church regularly, know the Bible well, strive to live a "Christian life", discuss the world at large from a Christian perspective with likeminded friends — that sort of thing?

[cont. in next post]
>>
8 • Where are the twitches occurring in your body? Did these start at about the same time as the other symptoms did, or earlier/later?

9 • Are there any situations you've found — such as being around particular people or places, or doing some kind of activity — that appear to “lessen” the symptoms or make them relatively ignorable, at least temporarily?

10 • What has sleeping been like for you since this began? Do you consider going to sleep to be a source of anxiety, relief, or neither relative to these symptoms? Also, have you noticed anything unusual occurring in hypnogic or hypnopompic states since this began (Google those words if you do not know what they mean)?

11 • Would you say the situation overall gotten worse, better, or stayed about the same since all this started?
>>
>>17741053
Mine sends "angel" numbers that are constantly contradictory. They won't stop either. They create the thoughts and then send the numbers right after. It's silly almost. I'm not that worried about it since demons are just another type of being or spirit that I'm supposing have some type of purpose. I'll leave them behind when I leave this realm and they'll just move on to someone else.
>>
>>17741298
Typo; should be "hypnagogic", not "hypnogic" in question 10 (which will presumably make Googling it a bit easier in the event you did not know what I was referring to).
>>
>>17741053
How about you try 5: Go see a psychiatrist.. I am not being mean OP, but you are giving prime example symptoms of someone who is beginning to lose touch with reality/become schizophrenic.. it isn't spirit beings inside you, it is YOU and YOUR thoughts so don't keep trying "religious healing" type remedies(religion cannot fix everything, nor is this situation in any way religious. I say these things because it really is sad to see people just completely lose themselves, and I don't think you want to have that happen.
>>
>>17741053
You should communicate with this spirit.
But it can be hard for someone who isn't into occult.
Seek the guidance and protection of a god. Christian god and rituals are powerfull, go see a priest.
Make a little altar and pray once a day. It must be a symbol of the strength you need to shoo away this entity.
Choose the divinity you want.
When bad things or thought happen feel the presence of the god protecting you.

If you are looking for an instant cure there are rituals but you can fuck up your mind if not done properly.
>>
>>17741296
>1 • How long has this been happening?
In retrospect, it has been happening to me since childhood.

When I was young (around 6) I recall a time when I told others that I didn't believe in God. I think after that I would see red when I closed my eyes to go to sleep.
I believe that after this occurred, extremely sexual stuff started entering my life. It was like very intense interest and thoughts about sexual subjects.
Around 10 I remember lying in bed, thinking to myself that it would be great if I didn't sleep or tried to minimize the amount of sleep I got. Since then the spirit(s) continuously communicated to me while I was laying in bed for the night, and I struggled to sleep because I thought I was thinking to myself these things when in fact I was having stories spoken to me. The stories were kind of visual and related to random and crazy ideas.

>2 • Is there any particular location, person, and/or event which you can clearly associate with the onset of these symptoms?
No. Not at all.

>3 • How old are you?
Now, 27
>>
>>17741296
>4 • What prior experience, if any, have you had with so-called "magical" or "paranormal" things?
None. Before I became aware of the spirit I was atheistic and did not believe in or interact with such subject matter.

>5 • What, if any, "mental illnesses" have you ever been diagnosed with or suspected yourself to "have"?
I believed for some time that due to my lack of social skills that I had autism. I was perplexed by my social issues because in my mind I am perfectly capable however on reflection, it seems that the spirit blocks me from interacting with other people by inserting random (still interesting to me) thoughts into my mind during what would be normal social activities. Because I found myself so disconnected when with others I withdrew and decided against socializing.

>6 • What psychoactive drugs have you used in the period starting from about one month before this began and going up to now, and with what frequency? Which of these do you still use? Include such overlookables as alcohol, common stimulants (tea, chocolate, sugar, coffee and other caffeinated drinks), and over-the-counter painkillers.
I used to consume a large amount of sugar. Other then that I very rarely drink alcohol. There was a period I took marijuana, believing it would possibly assist me with my social problems.

>7 • Do you consider yourself a Christian (you've said you prayed to Jesus and God in hopes of ameliorating the problem)? If so, how much do your religious beliefs actually factor into your day-to-day life — for example: do you actually attend a church regularly, know the Bible well, strive to live a "Christian life", discuss the world at large from a Christian perspective with likeminded friends — that sort of thing?
Lately I have been reading the bible a lot. I believe in Jesus and his message and I go to Church weekly.
>>
>>17741298
>8 • Where are the twitches occurring in your body? Did these start at about the same time as the other symptoms did, or earlier/later?
The twitches have started recently since I became aware and was interacting with the spirit. They are sort of muscle jerks. Often in response to things I am thinking.

>9 • Are there any situations you've found — such as being around particular people or places, or doing some kind of activity — that appear to “lessen” the symptoms or make them relatively ignorable, at least temporarily?
The only thing I was able to do was perform enjoyable activities. However when I tried to do productive sort of activities, it would always distract me and cause me to procrastinate. It made me procrastinate by saying things like "this (unrelated) web-page looks interesting" and would give me impulses to do those things. Because I thought the impulses and thoughts were actually "me," I followed along and never really did anything.

>10 • What has sleeping been like for you since this began? Do you consider going to sleep to be a source of anxiety, relief, or neither relative to these symptoms? Also, have you noticed anything unusual occurring in hypnogic or hypnopompic states since this began (Google those words if you do not know what they mean)?
There was a short period where I would experience sleep paralysis while waking up. Like I said earlier, every single night I would go to bed the spirit would prevent me from sleeping by telling me crazy stories (which I thought I was making up myself). This eventually turned into me simply trying to stay up all night and constant sleep depravation because the only way I could go to sleep was by getting so tired that I would fall asleep even with the spirit talking to me.

>11 • Would you say the situation overall gotten worse, better, or stayed about the same since all this started?
For the past day it has been ok.
>>
You better ask your priest about this.
If he can't help, go see an other one.
>>
>>17741053

My first suggestion is to suck the ghost's dick. Ghosts hate getting their dick sucked and will be weirded out by the event in general. You see, ghosts are terrified of living humans that are ghostsexuals. It completely goes against their morals and whatnot.

If that doesn't work, find a nice therapist and get some meds. This brain disease you have may be degenerative and it pains me to see an anon go the route of a crazy homeless person.
>>
File: image.png (24KB, 500x460px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
24KB, 500x460px
>>17741361
>>
(Twelve numbered posts follow.)

–1–

>>17741325
>>17741331
>>17741343

Alright, well, that gives me some idea of the situation. I was kind of hoping on the basis of your original post that this was an issue that had just arisen for you in the last couple of months, since once one of these things has had the opportunity to operate on someone for years or decades before first being perceived as something alien, they are quite entrenched and more than a bit of a pain in the ass to disentangle from (as you’re no doubt well aware).

I should notify you from the start that I am not a Christian myself, and that, while I have no intention of trying to persuade you to renounce your faith, there will probably be limits on how much of what I have to say on this matter can be reconciled with your religion. My own perspectives are based on personal experiences (including observations of/interactions with similarly afflicted people), and you are free to selectively absorb, modify, or dismiss any of them as you see fit. Also, if something I say strikes you as relevant but you feel that you do not quite understand what I mean, you are encouraged to ask for clarification/elaboration at any time, as there is no point to me participating in this thread if I am failing to convey information in a way you find usable.

Firstly, though: if you are deadset on operating only within the boundaries of your paradigm, your best bet may actually be to do something along the lines of >>17741319. According to me, some parts of this anon’s post carry sager advice than others, so to briefly dissect it:

>You should communicate with this spirit.
>But it can be hard for someone who isn't into occult.

No. Every once in a while, this may be useful to alleviate a crisis, so long as YOU control the flow of the narrative and do not become attached to/believe in whatever “stories” are woven in these interactions. In general, however, this is terrible advice.
>>
–2–

>Seek the guidance and protection of a god. Christian god and rituals are powerfull, go see a priest.
>Choose the divinity you want.

>When bad things or thought happen feel the presence of the god protecting you.

This can basically work in a crude sort of way if sustained in the long term. The first and most essential condition for taking this approach is to really BELIEVE that whatever you’ve assigned the task of your salvation from this affliction (I will say “God” for argument’s sake in my posts, though of course it could as well be Jesus, or, if you are Catholic, some saint or another) is capable of bringing it about. If at heart, despite what you claim to and want to believe, you do not REALLY think that this will help you, it won’t. Thankfully, humans can get farther than is often imagined with the “fake it till you make it” approach, so if you are inwardly “lacking faith”, you are not thereby permanently barred from getting results with this method. Either way, do not get discouraged by a lack of immediate results, and just keep at it.
>>
–3–

What you will actually be doing if you take this approach is building and progressively strengthening an obsession that will in some respects “replace” the offending “entity” you are aiming to rid yourself of. More will be said about this in later posts, but this thing only “is” whatever information in your mind it has managed to “link with”/associate-with-itself (which will not be the same at all times; as long as it still has *something* to work with, it can “gain” or “lose” associations and still remain present). It is sustained by you accessing the information that it has gotten to “lead into” itself. By obsessively evoking “God”, what you are doing is rerouting all of the psychical “pathways” that, as your mind is presently configured, would be flowing “into” this entity, to an image of God (or Jesus, etc.), and just sort of waiting on the connections that feed into it to break down or whither away from disuse as you keep this up.
>>
–4–

It is EXCEEDINGLY unlikely, in my estimate, that this technique will actually ever lead to a full “removal” of the entity, but it has a chance of more or less resolving the matter in practice and enabling you to live a bit more of a functional lifestyle. There are various problems that can arise from relying exclusively on this method in the long term, but it would not surprise me to see this approach basically “stabilize” things for a few months or even years if gone about properly. A lot of how satisfactory the “obsessive reroute” technique can be is really down to at what point you are willing to say “Hey, this is pretty good, things seem to have gotten quite a bit better since I started doing this.” Again, if you’re determined to “end things”, this is probably not going to cut if for you, but if you need some “breathing room” from the problem, this is probably the quickest way to get some, and it at least stands a chance of rendering the thing “dormant” for a while. To reiterate: getting results by this method will be down to how much you believe in the power of whatever “holy”/“divine” thing you’ve chosen. Do not make the mistake of thinking you will not have to work for this belief — this “entity” has basically been with you your whole life, and you need to build up an obsession with God that is powerful enough to utterly eclipse just how “used to” the thing’s presence you are (and I can promise you that your acclimation to it runs very deep, which I suspect you are more than aware of yourself).
>>
–5–

The biggest risk with this approach is what another anon on /x/ once called “the arrogation of native presumption, and imagery, by thoughtforms” (the best and most concise description of this problem I have yet heard). You have already noticed that this thing can make thoughts which appear as your own; there is nothing at all in principle preventing it from posing as the God-image you will be building up, and I guarantee that it will at least attempt to do just that. If it can associate itself with the image-of-God in your mind, that’s basically “crisis averted” as far it’s concerned, and your work will have been for nothing. I also have no doubt, even if I may not know the details, that this thing has already entangled itself quite comfortably with the information that is your religious beliefs — simply because it would have had no reason NOT to do this, and you have not until recently made any attempts to curtail its activities. It will, therefore, likely have no shortage of plausible “in-routes” to hijack your God-image. You must not allow this to happen regardless, but also should not live with fears like, “What if it already happened and I didn’t notice?” or worry that you are powerless to detect or prevent this hijacking. If you are really obsessively building your God-image up for the purpose of “protecting” you from this thing, chances are good that it will NOT succeed at arrogating it. Again, that boils down to how much genuine belief in its power you are really investing into it, but if you’re doing it properly, it will basically get to the point where the notion of THAT commandeering what you are considering GOD’S POWER is just laughable and has no chance of occurring.
>>
–6–
Now, what you are actually going to need to DO to utilize an obsessive reroute is to just “evoke God” anytime you notice the entity’s activity. This needn’t be defined in any detail, and can be as simple as just a quick inward feeling of “appealing” or prayer to God without any followup. You’re aiming thereby to create a sudden discontinuity in the flow of “energy” (for lack of a much-needed better word) down the mental or emotional pathways leading into the entity that have just been activated. It will take time, but remaining vigilant and consistently doing this whenever its activity is detected WILL eventually wear down the pathways (that is, break the psychological habits through disuse) that feed into it. You do not need to worry about WHAT the thoughts or feelings which it “has a hand in” even are, as they will all be dealt with the same way — and in fact, as GENERAL rule, the less you care/worry about that, the better.
>>
–7–

As said, you should remain vigilant for its activity, but this is best kept as a “passive vigilance”. Paranoia and obsessively interrogating everything that happens in your mind for evidence of its presence will rarely lead you anywhere you want to be, and is generally “disempowering” for you (it betrays a total lack of confidence to handle these incidents as they arise with the techniques in your arsenal — which lack of confidence, admittedly, you may at times feel, but again, “fake it till you make it” can carry you further than you might think). In some of the old Germanic languages as they were spoken in the Dark Ages, there were clear distinctions of degree in words designating sensory awareness between what in modern English would be (to take sight as an example) “see”, “look”, and “look for”. If the meaning of that gradient is readily apparent to you, you should strive to keep your level of vigilance oscillating comfortably between “see” and “look”, and seek to avoid straying too much into “look for”.

A final note: this will likely prove difficult at first, and even from time to time after you’ve gotten used to the obsessive reroute technique, but it is best to avoid “double checking” the situation after you have used the reroute and effected discontinuity. You are “derailing a train of thought”; there is no need to go up and examine the engine afterward. If you are doing this “check”, there will be sort of a three-part quick sequence of inner “feelings”:
>thought/feeling associated with “bad” entity → God evoked! thoughts rerouted → okay, that DID work, right?
>>
–8–

This third part is basically giving the aborted pathway a “second chance”. Now, if you do NOT follow up on this invitation to a NEW train of thought examining your reroute-technique and stressing yourself at length over whether it “worked”, then it will still probably amount to either an entirely averted or much “weakened” “feed in” to the entity, and even in the latter case will not actually be an exact “retraining” of the original pathway that you disrupted — so your effort will still have been far from wasted. However, the result will not be optimal. It’s nothing to worry about if it happens from time to time (and it probably will), but you should try your best to avoid making an ingrained habit of this check. The situation may still improve, but there will be limits on by how much if you are always second-guessing yourself and the “power of God”, and if you are habitually doing this every single time you reroute, you could eventually be cementing new pathways for the entity to exploit, albeit (probably) far less useful and stable ones from its perspective.
>>
–9–

And related to this IS the need not to second-guess the “power of God”. Such second-guessing needn’t be literally doubting the power of your cultivated obsession to disrupt the pathways. With all of the second-hand concepts and beliefs about the Christian God that are floating around out there, many believers actually lack the confidence to interact with Him with any certainty (however much they may outwardly proclaim the contrary), and it is often seen as virtuous to approach God “humbly” without expectation or the presumption that you can hope to understand how He plans to work. While this sounds all well and good and mortals-knowing-their-place, what it can translate to in practice is “approaching God with a lack of faith that He will hear you”. Deferring to these behavioral conventions in man-God interface merely for fear of appearing hubristic will ultimately be fatal in utilizing the obsessive reroute technique. It is functionally the same problem as the above-described “double check”, just with a slightly different appearance and outcome (it will not be as directly exploitable by the entity, but it will dull the blade of the “weapon” you have against it). Now, the sequence is:
>thought/feeling associated with “bad” entity → God evoked! thoughts rerouted → oh, but I wouldn’t want to presume, Lord, this is merely a request from Your humble servant, if I am found worthy, etc. etc.….
>>
–10–

There is no NEED to second-guess like this, either. That “second step” of “discontinuity” is the result you asked for, and you got it. It makes no sense to back up after the fact and question whether and how you SHOULD receive what you just have. Neither should you worry over whether the feeling or image of God you’re evoking is the “right” one. If you’ve successfully rerouted and aborted the train of thought, you’ve done everything right, and for the most part, the less that you scrutinize things beyond that point, the better (God being basically “something unfathomable”, the conceptual uncertainties and wavering feelings that will likely arise in such reflections could also make good in-routes for the entity to arrogate your God-image).

Avoiding “double checks” can be a bit difficult to get the hang of. Humans were not really designed to think in the exotic ways required to overcome these problems, while these sorts of parasitic “entities” WERE designed to exploit the way humans naturally think. It can take a lot of time and practice, but basically, the ACT of rerouting should in time come to be felt as instinctively identical to the SUCCESS of the rerouting — and this without having to go out of your way insist to yourself that it was in fact successful, which would be:
>thought/feeling associated with “bad” entity → God evoked! thoughts rerouted → no worries, worked like a charm, everything will be fine, I swear!
>>
–11–

Fears can compound on fears, and in doing this you may just replace the “fear of failure” with the more abstract “fear of checking for failure” — and while that is PROBABLY somewhat less likely to directly afford a “second chance” to the entity, it should not be mistaken as the optimal execution you’re aiming for. Eliminate that “third step” to the best of your ability, in any form. But do not obsess over getting it perfect, either. Just trust that it will come sooner or later with practice, and do not punish yourself for “slip ups”. The reroute itself is the all-important technique, and as long as you have done that much and effected discontinuity in the aberrant train of thought, you will have obtained a “successful result” in at least some capacity virtually every time. Also, if you’re having problems in eliminating the “third step”, consider just doing a second reroute to discontinue what the “third step” started if it looks like it’s threatening to amount to a new “bad” train of thought. You just don’t want to HAVE to make a habit of that.

[Assessing a different part of >>17741319 beginning next post.]
>>
–12–

>Make a little altar and pray once a day. It must be a symbol of the strength you need to shoo away this entity.
There is no particular need for this, but it is not empirically bad advice, either. If it strikes you, personally, as something that would be empowering, then by all means go at it. But it would likely be pointless, or even counterproductive, to bother with something like this if you are the sort of person to whom stereotypical “rituals” feel silly or like acts of posturing. Furthermore, if you *are* the latter sort of person, and do not get quick results with this method, it can create a negative feedback loop into the doubts you already had about the technique which will sabotage future attempts at it. In the worst case, this could even implant crippling doubts in general about “turning to God” and dampen the results delivered by conceptually-related techniques such as that described above, which might otherwise have proven efficacious.

>If you are looking for an instant cure there are rituals but you can fuck up your mind if not done properly.
Technically a possibility, but I would advise you to abandon whatever hopes you might have of this. There do exist people who can accomplish it, but they are not statistically prevalent in the civilized world, and there is no “tradition” or school of thought in which they can be reliably found. Most people who *think* they can do this for you cannot — although many of them are capable of engendering various interesting results which they will proudly mistake for success (and which wishful thinking may induce you, at least for a short time, to mistake for it as well). Also, the fact that you have basically “had” this thing your entire life would make its “extraction” from you by another human FAR more difficult than if it had been something that just suddenly “infested” you at a random recent time in your adult life.
>>
And with that, we have nearly gotten a full look at the tip of this iceberg. Remembering more and more why I dislike the format of /x/ for talking about this sort of thing.

Although that ran on for a bit by 4chan standards, that was basically a bare minimum overview of what you would need if you WANT to try the obsessive reroute approach. Other options do exist. Anyway, hopefully that all made sense. If any of it struck you as potentially useful and you feel you need clarification/elaboration, by all means ask for it.
>>
>>17741053
You should sit in the sun. Burn sage around yourself, and swear that you will be silent for a full day, or you will dissolve like the smoke.

The spirit will be gone in a little while. It will jump to the nearest book/readable object.

If you use a book, (even a pamphlet) it will hold it.

Don't let it get your cell phone.
But don't talk for a full day and night, and then the spirit will be gone.

Have a notepad, with ONE PHRASE WRITTEN.
"VOW OF SILENCE, THE DEVIL DWELLS IN THE TONgues of men." or something suiting your situation, I thought that would work.

But this a sadhu technique. they know demons a little bit better than most, because Shiva parties with demons.
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.