[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Pyramid shit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

File: tmp_13634-images895495429.jpg (10KB, 290x174px) Image search: [Google]
tmp_13634-images895495429.jpg
10KB, 290x174px
OK. So, I'd like to do an experiment, I'm open to feedback to make this accurate. Essentially I want to recreate the great Giza pyramid on a much, much, smaller scale. I want to see if they can really generate energy, so I'm putting them in a vegetable garden. I'm going to test the soil quality before installation, and periodically after. The idea is to put some small holes below the pyramid reaching to the water table, then place the pyramid made of lime stone and granite on top, and I'll use something conductive for the cap stone (haven't decided what yet). They will end up being slightly under 5'6". After a year of monitoring, I'd like to put a 9v Tesla coil under the cap block and do another year of documenting.
>>
ok, update us on your progress.
>>
>>17740504
I'm pretty sure you're talking about micah's solar properties right? Wrong pyramid?
>>
File: 1461374631319.jpg (452KB, 792x884px) Image search: [Google]
1461374631319.jpg
452KB, 792x884px
>>17740504
They were used to store grain, end of story.
>>
>>17740598
The general theory that was huge in the seventies, when people started looking at the pyramids as a way to create and harness energy from nature as opposed to tombs. There's been many oddities such as the tunnels leading below the structure, they have intricate carvings in a place that was not lit. As there is no soot, torches have been ruled out, but the pictures show men carrying large objects that seem to emit light. Some people think aliens built the pyramid to terraform, to help them with agriculture and such. I'm not convinced on aliens, but if a pyramid can resonate and amplify natural energy, I'd like to make an experiment for the sake of proof.
>>
Page ten save rave.
>>
I wait for when they finally find the few hidden chambers.
Too badthe country is so shit that it takes forever to do something.
There are theories that only need a little drilling job to be validated or not.
>>
File: pyr1.png (100KB, 626x464px) Image search: [Google]
pyr1.png
100KB, 626x464px
Found a patent for what you're talking.

http://www.google.com/patents/US8004250

We need more pyramid shit.
>>
>>17740504
K. Keep me posted.
>>
The capstone was made of Limestone, covered in a Gold-Silver alloy named "Electrum". For the actual pyramid, it has been hypothesized that the interior was filled with dirt or rubble, with a limestone shell

Links:
http://www.ancient-origins.net/news-general/engineer-releases-new-theory-how-egypts-pyramids-were-built-001215

http://www.mirror.co.uk/news/weird-news/how-were-pyramids-built-british-3010204

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech/article-2526467/Were-pyramids-built-INSIDE-OUT-New-theory-suggests-ancient-Egyptians-built-monuments-like-modern-builder-constructs-stone-wall.html

So perhaps you could try making it be hollow and filled with limestone shavings and sand? Maybe that will help you, I'm not certain. Perhaps metal filaments in the sand, combined with the Electrum capstone (pyramidum) have a reaction. Bump for interest.
>>
>>17743113
Yeah, they've been denying everyone access the last couple years. Last time they were able to do anything invasive was a 1" hole, but they weren't allowed to knock the wall down to access the chamber on the other side.
>>
>>17743333
I thought about this. What I'll most likely do is make a small step pyramid out of granite ( for the sake of historical accuracy and ionization) then fill in as I put the limestone exterior on.
>>
>>17740504
That sounds good.
Do it.
If I had time I'd help you with the drawings.
You can find blueprints online though.
The thing is, if the amplifier theory is true, you'd have to be really precise in your construction. No idea how you're gonna do it.
Keep us posted.
>>
>>17740504

But the Giza pyramids are built a a set distance from the equator. It corresponds to some numbers in modern maths.

I don't remember what it was but you can see it in Google maps if you go there and check the coordinates.
>>
>>17740658
what if they build all the carvings then stacked the blocks layer by layer with the flood plain?
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.