[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What can /x/ tell me about left hand path occultism in China?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 1

File: wuxing.jpg (20KB, 260x320px) Image search: [Google]
wuxing.jpg
20KB, 260x320px
What can /x/ tell me about left hand path occultism in China?
>>
>>17740324
I believe that this question asked before at least one another time or maybe more than that. Anyway I think if you ask in /omg/ you can reach an answer more qui k.
>>
>>17740324
>left hand path

>in China

It doesn't exist.
>>
>>17741863
If you mean Left Hand as in how western civilization (and middle eastern.) perceives it, no. But China does have it's own Left Hand path. Gong Tau is what I think it is called. Might be wrong.

But China, and Japan, and all of Asia have equivalents of everything the west has. And they have the luxury of not having Abrahamic religions fucking everything up beyond recognition.
>>
>>17740324
/x/ cannot tell you shit about this. The consensus among all magicians I know, a few of which have exhausted good connections and resources trying to satisfy the very curiosity that led you to start this thread, is that Westerners have not ever been given much authentic information about this, aside from the fact that it seems to exist. No Anglophone would be able to discover enough to base their own practice on it.
>>
Plant trees and save the environment. Export them if it makes it easier on the economy.
>>
>>17741926
Basically this. Texts and sources about taoist magic are pretty much nonexistent in English language. It's the same case with Arabian magic and Tibetan sorcery. Don't even touch them without knowing the language, you will simply don't be able to understand anything.
>>
watch Big Trouble in Little Chinatown
>>
>>17740324
I do not claim to be a magician/sorcerer/wizard/practitioner/magic-user/etc, nor do I claim to know that this book is accurate. I generally lean towards skepticism. However, I like collecting interesting bits of lore or works floating out there in web. Pulling at some threads a few years ago I stumbled across this.

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0B8mO5roJ5mw0SnNVd3pWQlFYaWs/edit?pref=2&pli=1

It's at least somewhere to start. Hope it helps.
>>
>then never heard of tibetan black magicians

lmao; i forgot the name of the tibetan/china black lodge doe
>>
>>17741863
this
>>
>>17740324
how does metal generate water?
>>
>>17742700
Anon who wrote >>17741926. I have been told by several people that this particular work falls under the heading of "fake and gay", but do not really know enough about why that is supposedly the case to personally confirm or deny it.

I suspect you probably could get whatever is in there to work just fine, it's just, as I understand it, more or less the equivalent to Chinese magic of what Harner's shit was to "shamanism".

>>17742760
Because water tends to condense onto it very easily.
>>
>>17744344
>"fake and gay"
I suspected as much. Thanks.
Thread posts: 14
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.