[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you want to know what happens when you sell your soul? I'm

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 340
Thread images: 46

File: file.jpg (67KB, 960x960px) Image search: [Google]
file.jpg
67KB, 960x960px
Do you want to know what happens when you sell your soul? I'm not talking about the obvious luxury-factor, I'm talking about what happens during the actual trading part. Do you know? I do. I can tell you. This is a real truth, what I am about to tell you will probably fade away into the lost /x/ files but if you have found me here, consider yourself very lucky. Since this is not an intentionally made-up scary story, I'm not going to bore you with too many details, we will just dive in and get this over with.

The first step is to be scouted out. If you've been doing research on "how to sell your soul", stop. There are no safe rituals you can do that will guarantee you will be speaking to a being that can preform the trade or have the ranking to even mention your name to a greater being that can do anything about it for you. In most cases, you will be lied to and tricked in to doing something very harmful to your life.

How a scout will find you is:
1. Your bloodline. If both of your family lines are of advanced blood, you've probably already experienced a bit of a haunting in your home, which would give you more of an advantage when it comes to spotting and feeling something significant going on around you.

2. How pure your soul is. Evil loves pure souls. If you do drugs, if you have had a lot of sex with multiple people, if you are self-destructive or physically harm your body(biggie, they HATE that), they will not bother with you. They want someone pure to mold and corrupt all by themselves. You are a threat. Masturbation is OK but try not to do it so much.

The energy you radiate has everything to do with who you will attract. I was very fortunate to have only about 6 legitimate devils in my home with me, and all they really did was frighten me. I was never harmed physically by them, and though there was a lot of "activity" in my home at night, I wasn't hurt. Just constantly psychologically fucked-with at all hours.

Onto the fun part, the trading sequence!
>>
When you are approached for a trade, an angel will come to you and plead you do not accept, but should you do, this is what will happpen to you.
You will go on a bus. There will be about 12-15 other souls with you. I had 12. One of the souls you will see will be of someone you know and feel an incredible yearning for in either a way that is romantic or in a way that is fiercely protective. Your soul will notice this one person in the group with you over all of the others. This soul in particular is an illusion, the rest are not. The purpose of seeing this significant person in your life is to completely fuck with you. They want you feeling as much adrenoline and fear as possible because this is very real, and this person will be left behind forever, and you will be aware of that. In my case this person was already out of my life, which made my grip to him incredibly strong when I had seen him. You will not want this person on this ride with you at all, because hey, you either love this person or you want to protect them from what's going on and either way you will feel responsible and ashamed. You can continue or not still at this point while you are riding the bus, but you probably will so let's assume you do.

Then next step is your arrival. You will arrive in a very old house where there will be an accurate number of residents living there to accomidate the number of souls arriving. You will all be lined up against a wall, and the specific host of that home will come and introduce him/herself(in my case a woman) and tell you what is going to happen. The introduction I had went as following:
"Welcome. You've all made it, I'm so happy I could burst. All of you want something bigger and greater and that is what you have in common with each other. You will all be here for approximately one hour, but I do warn you, this will be the must traumatic hour your mind and soul will ever experience. Please walk around and take everything in, dinner is almost ready."
>>
I wandered around the home, I couldn't pay much attention to the other visitors with me so I can't tell you what all of them had to do, but I can tell you that you will see and hear them screaming. Yes there will be a lot of that so expect it. If you are disturbed by grown adults screaming for almost an hour straight, I mean what can you do right? You'll be screaming too at certain points. Your human instinct will wish so badly someone will come to comfort you, but they will not, you are completely on your own in this and whatever you see will be with you forever.

My exercise was definitely not fun. I approached a woman sitting in a chair watching television. She stood up and walked a few steps to me. Her presence was so strong my instinct was to fall on to my knees and look up to her. She smiled at me "Ohhh.. You are pregnant.. very fun! I need you to relax now, ok?" She placed two fingers on my face, her thumb on my nose and her index finger on my forehead. Before my eyes I saw a flash of imagry. A lot of it was basically just murders, a lot of unusual child abuse, intense rape and sometimes clips of television shows, which I didn't really understand but I didn't argue with the easier images. I don't want to be cliche but it did end up in myself screaming and falling to the ground face-down. She said to me "Perversion. Feel it. This is what real life is. They are all so simple, they don't get it. But you do." But before I was able to even sob, it was dinner time. My exercise was over. I had passed.
>>
The 12 of us sat around a very large oval table. We were to eat from two optional cakes. I watched the other souls dive in to the cakes. We were told to not eat the purple-frosted cake, as it was doused in some type of harmful substance. We could eat the cake but absolutely not the frosting. The other cake was very large and round and had white frosting with sprinkles on top. I ate the purple-frosted cake, avoiding the frosting, which was layered on the inside of it as well so it was a bit hard to avoid but I did. The cake tasted very badly. While the other souls took forks and shamelessly gobbled, I pinched off less-than-pinkynail-sized bits. The cake left a running redness(blood presumably) on my fingers with each pick I took. That's because there was a head inside of it(long story short), worms and all that fun stuff to make you want to vomit, and while the others stopped eating and started vomitting, I continued to pinch off pieces of the purple cake and eat it. It tasted very bad, it tasted like pennies, but I didn't want to be rude. The cake with the white frosting however, when I pinched a piece from the very very very corner-edge of the cake, a worm trailed off with it and yeah I didn't touch that cake. But others did choose that one over the purple one so to each their own. I'm not sure "who" we were eating but we were definitely eating the remains of somebody.
There was nothing to drink, the cake was moist enough. You might be wondering what's been going on with the illusion-soul. Well, you will be extremely distracted by that person this entire time. Most likely, this person is someone who wouldn't ever be able to handle something like this, but you can, which may instill a great need to protect that person, but it won't matter, this is every person for themselves. That person only serves to make you feel sad. It's a game.
>>
After dinner, you will have maybe 10 minutes left in the home, and by now this has been the longest 50 minutes of your existence. You are significantly numb by this point so all of the sobbing and screaming may fall on your own deaf ears.
It's time to meet "The man in the bed". One by one you will go upstairs to meet The man in the bed. He has a jolly face, someone who looks like someone you could trust, but when you enter his bedroom and you see him under his blankets, propped up looking at you, you don't feel anything. You just go in and listen to what he has to say to you. Every soul will recieve a different message. I think out of the 12 of us, maybe 8 of us made it upstairs to talk to The man in the bed. We were aware we needed to speak to him as there was gossip about it around the dinner table, with a few of the guests murmering a "whatever you do, don't talk to The man in the bed, I've heard about this". But if you choose to go upstairs anyway, you are brave/interesting enough to pass, and the hour will be over. What is said to you will vary like I said. When I met him, he asked me if I had any questions for him. My question was "What is this place". His response was "This is where the cheaters come. When you are a cheater, you come here. We live here. You will live here too some day, but not now. I understand this hour has been traumatic for you, but it is going to be over, and what is going to come next for you will be so worth-it, this will only be a dream to you. Just a memory. I don't want you to forget about me(name here). Oh.. Look.. Time is up. That wasn't so bad, was it?"
>>
And with that, I was set free. I was placed back in to my bedroom. When you find consciousness again, you will feel as if everything around you is so simple it's almost offensive. Reality will be so beautiful that you might feel angry about it, as you now know what else is out there and how nobody else knows but you and a very selective few others. You might sob but you will be grown from this experience. You've seen hell. Congratulations, you never have to worry about money again.
Shortly after this experience you will be approached by a human being who has a very high stature in this world. In my case it was a screenwriter who has won golden globes. This person will be incredibly interested in you, and will tell you they've been following your journey for a very long time. In my case also, this person was just some mutual friend of my aunt's. They bonded over me. She told me about how she would always ask about me, and how she was honored to meet me.
The rest is history. Every year you grow older you will look significantly different. It is NOT surgery, don't believe that. Your soul will either transfer to new bodies that look very similar to yours(just enhanced), or you will share your body with others who will basically manipulate how you look. You will probably die a few times as well to help the transfers keep happening until you are the perfect human, but don't worry, you are still here I promise, you haven't been posessed or taken-over or sent anywhere, you are conscious of what's going on. Money, good looks, stability, social advancement, you will have it all just based on what you ask for. It's too late now to worry about being pure, you can be as greedy as you want to be, and you might as well be. You will be here for a very, very long time to come. Until you are needed elsewhere.
>>
Fuck off Ghostnigger
>>
>>17738614

>female

Roleplayer confirmed

Disregarded
>>
>>17738614
The house will be very large, as there are many residents living there. The house I was in was red and had three stories. It was a respectable enough home, clean, open space. For me I started downstairs. I watched the other souls speak to a resident at a time each. The resident you speak to, depending on who they are, will give you an exercise to do. For example one person had to look at a photograph and was assigned to find and point out 12 objects and come back to him and show him where they were. As far as I could see, this was the easiest exercise out of all of them and I had wished I had gotten that resident. I did not know what he saw in the photograph but he did find the objects and he passed his test. *** this didn't get posted, this follows.
>>
File: 1403486491540.png (29KB, 218x196px) Image search: [Google]
1403486491540.png
29KB, 218x196px
>>17738611
I have sold my soul several times and it's not like you describe it at all.
>>
I totally read all that just because I believed a girl wrote it
>>
>>17738642
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jKH52FNFP9s
>>
And that's it. That was my experience. Not sure how to end this post other than by saying if you think you'll impress your loser friends by suddenly becoming rich and famous, you will, but you will be more focused on the actually beautiful wealthy people who will be in to you instead. And I have to say that the people who would be considered "high society" are way, way more interesting and intriguing than the friends you have now. I've mingled with pilots, millionaires, presidents of large companies, high-status models, high-statured DJ's, you name it. Sex will be great, you are the best, you are on top of the world.

Is it worth it? Sure. I mean I'd much rather have this life than the one I was living before. If you've been scouted out and you feel like you know you have been, choose wisely. Your new home will be with them eventually, but earth is a fantastic place for temporary freedom. I'm really sorry I can't really give too many details about the home or the exercises, I'm just going by my own personal experience and I can't speak for anyone else, and since this isn't supposed to be a scary story I can't really go out of my way to give creepy details that would make this more cool-sounding or whatever. This is just what I had seen. And that's it. Good luck.
>>
>>17738655
well could you prove what you said is true by showing us a little bit of your wealth? like take a pic of the room your in, your cars, a lot of money, its easy to prove
>>
File: 1457461953825.jpg (17KB, 295x297px) Image search: [Google]
1457461953825.jpg
17KB, 295x297px
nigga you are on crack
>>
>>17738642
>I have autism
>>
I had a dream about this bus and this place. The place they drop you off at is a house that is all wood and very old there is a little store nearby and the house is surrounded around an empty parking lot that is made of just dirt very old and un updated. There are two floors to the house. While I do say we had similar dreams it was not selling my soul or anything like that. It was because I was emotionally blocked off in my life and made it seem like I did not care about anything, that dream was a push to make me start caring again. Could that place exist and just be a place to test you and see what kind of person you are? Yes that is what I believe it is. Nothing to do with selling your soul.
>>
File: auow.jpg (57KB, 489x527px) Image search: [Google]
auow.jpg
57KB, 489x527px
>>17738674
You do? I'm sorry, darling. Just get some therapy and meds.
>>
File: file2.jpg (304KB, 1152x2048px) Image search: [Google]
file2.jpg
304KB, 1152x2048px
>>17738661
>>
trump aint got nothing against her, with those thunder thighs will knock down any wall
>>
>>17738687
that shows literaly nothing
>>
>>17738687
Congrats Anon! You're not living in your parents basement!
>>
>>17738632
/thread
>>
File: money-animated-gif-4.gif (986KB, 450x338px) Image search: [Google]
money-animated-gif-4.gif
986KB, 450x338px
>>17738611
Why would you literally sell your soul and risk damnation as a female for wealth? I never sold anything and still got a shit ton of money just by being smart and looking relatively cute.

I would understand it if you were a really ugly and genetically inferior male, but as a woman... why? Just seems like a stupid move. Especially if that's you in the picture.
>>
>>17738687
Wow! A window with a curtain, damn you rich as hell! Your soul must be worth a lot, anon. Congaratulations . Hahahaha
>>
I hope for your sake its not true anon
>>
>>17738642
fuck off autist
>>
>>17738611
Can I have some of that LSD you took ?
>>
File: nicememe.jpg (101KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
nicememe.jpg
101KB, 400x400px
>>17738723
>>
Get to the point... BOOOOORING. zzzzzz
>>
>>17738611

>If both of your family lines are of advanced blood

So, what are we talking about? AB0, MN, Rhesus? It's just evolution and adaption, nothing that makes you inherently advanced.

>How pure your soul is.

when evil is as restrict as the pope
(except for masturbation)

it was an interesting read, though
>>
As someone that has sold their soul to survive, you're completely full of it.

You will never be approached in the physical plane. They set you up, and then get you while you are desperate.

And they're not demons. They're gods. When you open the door, you will receive far more information than you know what to do with.

Your fanfiction is absolutely ridiculous.
>>
>>17738707
I was tremendously ugly and a tremendous loser. This picture is of me 3 1/2 years after it happened. If I were to show you who I was before, you wouldn't believe it to be the same person, so I won't bother.

As for the bedroom picture, it's too dark in the room to show the rest of it. But I live on a very small island. That's my view. I could open the curtains a bit more but the rest of the room would only be more dark. I can't win with the bedroom picture I guess and I certainly won't win with the majority of people here, but as I've seen there is at least one other person who knows what I am talking about. Those are the people I am more trying to reach. If you don't think this is a true story that is ok. Not sure how I can actually prove this happened to me other than by just sharing what I had seen.
>>
im selling my soul for a hamburger guys you can buy it
>>
Sounds like you just want attention, piss off.
>>
>>17738739
Tbh, I'm more on the side of "contacts matter" rather than selling your soul. Some people get they'r cashies by being smart, some by contacts, some by simply being in a wealthy bloodline. I do believe in the spiritual, but damn.
>>
>>17738739
Oh, you were ugly. Well you said something about looking significantly different.

But didn't you say they love pure souls and are turned off by broken ones? And if you were terribly ugly and a huge loser, that does sound very self-destructive and desperate. You already were corrupted and broken.
>>
File: edinn.jpg (6KB, 275x183px) Image search: [Google]
edinn.jpg
6KB, 275x183px
>>
>>17738753
+1
>>
Can someone give me a TL;DR rundown?
>>
>>17738739
>>17738739
>rich and powerful through supernatural means
>Wealth and knowledge beyond normal human bounds
>can't take picture cuz shadows guise sorry!!!!!!
>>
>>17738753
You can be a broken human with a beautiful soul. There are very good people out there who have been dealt a bad deck of cards. My problems weren't just my looks, I suffered a lot of abuse. I was very lost. I was the perfect target. Maybe I could have been stronger sure, but some people get to a point to where they would rather trade or just off themselves, and in my case, I wanted to trade. It was definitely over for me either way
>>
>>17738769
Who measures the worth of ones soul?
>>
>>17738766
OP took a bus in her dreams to sell her soul to become pretty.
>>
>>17738769
I don't doubt it. I'm sure your soul was beautiful in its own way. But you made it sound like they desire pure, healthy souls. And you stressed that they despise self-destruction and self-harm.

A severely abused, ugly loser is not a pure, healthy thing. It's damaged, rough, already used up and full of pain. That's how I see it at least.

One question though, how do you know you're not just very mentally ill and escaped to these delusions to black out the abuse you experienced in your life?
>>
>>17738739
opening your curtains will only make the room darker? huh, never heard of that before. Did you sell your brain when you sold your soul? Was it like a two for one deal?
>>
>>17738778
When I sold my soul, we were arriving via trains. Lots and lots of trains. They killed my mother in front of me. I could've protected her but I didn't and it haunted me. There was this guy who tortured me for a long time. Then I had it, I killed the fucker with a coin. I abandoned my old name, and adopted a new one, a name of power. And the world trembled before me
>>
>>17738766
Some role players are playing roles
>>
>>17738784
We all have roles to play, dear anon.
>>
>>17738781
Kek
>>
File: Page_004_(Faust,_1925).png (59KB, 1000x1527px) Image search: [Google]
Page_004_(Faust,_1925).png
59KB, 1000x1527px
And then it turned out no one had any souls anyway to sell. Ha-ha.
>>
File: Question-mark.png (35KB, 749x946px) Image search: [Google]
Question-mark.png
35KB, 749x946px
I was told by different people that my souls belongs to someone else. And that it didn't happen forcefully, the trade was legal and appropriate so to speak. But I never sold my soul, so that had to happen before I was even born. I'm trying to find out what this is about? Is it common for people to trade their souls before they even incarnate?
>>
>>17738786
Yeah buts it's sad because this rp had potential but then she ruined it with that picture/shadow malarkey.
>>
>>17738783
Ok, but why are you telling 4chan about it? I know I sure as hell wouldn't be waiting my time. Are you sure you weren't scammed?
>>
>>17738790
You are nothing but the body, and when the body dies you will die. Only once in a while does a person survive – one who has created soul in his life survives death – not all. A Buddha survives; a Jesus survives, but not you! You will simply die, not even a trace will be left.
>>
>>17738801
The stupidity in this thread has reached maximum and is about to explode. Anon was reciting Magneto's origin story from
Xmen.
You guys need to stop believing every little thing that people say on this board
>>
>>17738781
If you look at the majority of people who have done this trade and compare who they were even 5 years ago to now, you will probably call the old photographs very ugly in comparison to who they are now. But that's only because who they are now would be considered an unfairly built human with looks that are unrealistic. I looked like an average girl, maybe a bit overweight, I had bad skin. I don't identify with that person any longer.
I did not cut myself and I wasn't more self destructive than the average person, but I was very sad. Which is a human right. I see a lot of angry people who project so much negativity and complain with the word "unfair" too much. These people are usually the people who wish horrible things on other people using the word "karma" and insinuate they are deserving of better. I was never like that. I was never grandiose or entitled. I was always very humble through everything. I did have boyfriends, I didn't have problems with that. But like I said, I was extremely unfulfilled and very sad, and I was doing anything but living.

Whether I'm mentally ill or deluded or not, the life I am living is very real, and to most people it would be seen as a fantastic life. I have no complaints that would really be seen as not petty. I am rich not just in terms of wealth, but I have fantastic friends that aren't complete shitbags, I have a strong love life, and my family life is very rich as well. I could probably use therapy maybe. But I don't consider myself to be, you know, mentally insane to the point that I can't function or fit in with society. I'm out and about every day and I enjoy myself.
>>
>>17738809
It is not your place to determine who has a soul or not, you know nothing
>>
>>17738611
wtf ever you don't sell your soul they steal it.
>>
>>17738816
Then why are you sitting in your room with no light? I asked you for proof of your wealth, now prove it, or stfu. This is fucking dumb, please be more convincing next time, like work on your logic skills.
>>
>>17738820
Anything worth stealing can also be sold
>>
>>17738611

Can you feel me; if so, your thoughts?

I can feel your pic: an eerie, powerful attractive pull followed by a blank, empty either doll or zen like presence.
>>
>>17738814
There is still light here! An anon that knew!
>>
File: file3.jpg (455KB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
file3.jpg
455KB, 2048x1152px
Like I said I can't win with the bedroom picture. It's bright outside which takes up the focus of the photo. I opened my curtains more -- is that what you want? I mean what do you want with my bedroom? To see the walls? That I would think would prove less. This is my last attempt, maybe I can post a better one when it gets a bit darker outside. I'm in my room with no lamp on because it's sunny outside and my window is wide open.
This I feel is a bad nitpick, the view is there, and it is probably better than most of yours that are griping about it. First picture's curtains were closed so you could at least see the computer screen and a little bit of view. Not sure what to tell you guys
>>
>>17738850
your laptop looks poor as fk though you dont even have a rich peoples laptop
>>
>>17738850
>>17738687

>guys trust me im rich as hell!!!!11111!
>im gonna show a fucking curtain!!!!

clearly selling your soul has no effect on your intelligence

if you actually are high can I have some of whatever you're smoking?
>>
>>17738843
The dreaded white knight brigade!
Just be honest and tell her you want to be crushed by those thighs. Don't be a faggot about it
>>
>>17738884
He's asexual.
>>
>>17738853
LOL I wouldn't normally respond to a comment like this but don't insult my beautiul Lenovo

If my outside view of the beach isn't proof enough that I'm living comfortably, than a photograph of my four walls and bed won't prove anything either. Like I said it's a bad (and kind of disappointing) nitpick.
>>
>>17738887
So, a closet fag? Then why the white knight act?
>>
>>17738850
Go outside you fucking mongoloid. Show a car, gold bars, nice house, etc etc with time stamp. Why are you obsessed with shitty bedroom pics? Use you head here. Try to be convincing at least.
>>
>>17738898
She can't leave the house. She's a "guest" of a cartel leader. That goes great with the narative so far. And a golden cage is still a cage...
>>
>>17738850
God damn, you're an awful liar. Go outside! let's see the wealth that you sold your soul for, hahaha.
I don't care what your bedroom looks like, just leave your room.
>>
File: 1463764195380.jpg (9KB, 354x352px) Image search: [Google]
1463764195380.jpg
9KB, 354x352px
>>17738611
Alright then. Is there a way to 'clean' or 'purify' a soul?
Say you were given a bad start at life and things happened to you and you end up spiting the world and most of the people you meet,masturbating to degenerate things,ect. but that's just the surface and a self defense mechanism.
But below you actually do want to do right by everyone?

Is there no redemption for this example then,Anon?
>>
>>17738901
>I'm out and about every day and I enjoy myself.

^ That's what she said a few posts before.
>>
>>17738884

Without agreeing or disagreeing I honestly described what I felt, and inquired for more information to see if it relates to me any personally. Think what you want. :/
>>
>>17738911
Didn't get that one. Well, maybe she isn't alone and isn't allowed to take pics for security reasons. She sounds like a dumb hoe anyway, and she should be on a tight leash
>>
>>17738916
Dude, she posts her laptop, her whole body and face, her bedroom, her area and her life story to 4chan. Asking her for a pic of her car or house isn't that crazy considering all of that.
>>
>>17738611
That chair you are sitting in is cheap af, and you know it. No furniture, no art on the walls. Painted on eyebrows, honey you aren't not living the high life, tell the truth.
>>
Great OC OP
>>
>>17738925
Well shit, people are stupid like that. Cartel bosses included. And that anon who didn't catch the Magneto origin story. And the OP bitch. And most of us here.
>>
Well at least let's see them titties.
>>
>>17738933
Shit, son, you're doing it wrong...
>>
What are the chances that OP is at a nursing home for special people and can't leave the room outside of hours?
>>
great story
>>
>>17738941
About the same that she's a basement dwelling neckbeard
>>
>>17738938
Nah my man, she's mentally ill. You just come out and say it.
>>
>>17738887
>>17738901

You feel like you have eyes.
>>
>Treat the opee like a spastic retard
>Cry when they abandon threads

Advice to OP: Go outside and snap a quick pic, so we can get back to discussing this topic.
>>
>>17738816
> looked like an average girl
>>
>Roleplaying, the thread

You can't sell something that doesn't exist to beings that also don't exist, autists
>>
>>17738891
>rich af
>has a lenovo(which are not even that good) and not a macbook

It was fun but ya blew it
>>
>>17738951
This is /x/, you have to tell her to disrobe because clothes mess with her aura and you want to do a reading of said aura. It worked for me
>>
>>17738611
lmao. You got raped and made up a fantasy to help you cope.
Where do you live? I love women with a victim complex.
>>
File: 6.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
6.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
Majority rules so here's some pics of my surrounding area. This is when I walk outside:
>>
File: 5.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
5.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>
File: 4.jpg (1MB, 2048x1152px) Image search: [Google]
4.jpg
1MB, 2048x1152px
>>17738991
Come on over
>>
>>17739021

I would not hesitate to fuck the shit out of you while playing Black Sabbath backwards.
>>
>>17739002

>it's a fucking resort

Enjoy your memorial day vacation, OP.
>>
>>17739009
>>17739002
>>17739021
Looks eerie familiar, south padre?
>>
>>17739002
>>17739009
>>17739021
My theory: This is an upscale retirement home complex of some sort. You support a dying actress. This former actress told you all this stuff.

If not, this will make a decent movie.
>>
When I sold my soul this creepy white rabbitcat thing said i could travel back in time.

Reliving the same semester over and fn over = worse than hell.
>>
>>17739037
YES oh my god! You figured it out, congratulations. No this is not a vacation for me but now I have to argue about it because it's suddenly too-good? This is such a boring gripe. next!!
>>
>>17739050
Rich people don't fucking live in south padre, it's a small place for tourists. Would be annoying as shit to live at a place with lots of plebs swarming around.
>>
>>17739050

It's a fucking vacation spot. That's a villa building. Multiple visitors fill it up. You expect people to believe that you live somewhere that has a standard outdoor parking lot, has a speedlimit sign on the rounded road, and is located by a giant hotel?

If you sold your soul for money, you would be living in a better place than a villa by the beach that doesn't even have an ocean view.
>>
>>17739060
ITT: OP sold her soul for a 2bed 1bath rental home in a middle class area. Shit girl...respect yourself
>>
>>17739056
This condo only cost me 90,000. Yes it's cheap, and I'm not complaining and I'm not doing badly at all for 27. There are tourists wherever you go in Florida. Tampa/Clearwater is way worse, I hated it there for that reason. Are we going to call me a liar because I live in a touristy area? I don't know of a single other resident here who owns that is my age. Seriously now, every comment about my property is probably not going to be responded to. I will never win whether it's too good, too touristy, too cheap, w/e. This is where I chose to be for now. I like it here so. Idk This is dull. Comment amongst yourselves whether you like my complex or not
>>
>>17739073
And a shitty Lenovo laptop. Don't forget that one.
>>
Post a real time selfie
>>
>>17739076
Fix your brows, homegirl
>>
You never told us the exercises or ritual or whatever you did to get to that point.

What did you do exactly?
>>
>>17739076

One of your pictures has a sign that literally names the section of the resort you're staying in.

You tried, anon. You tried.
>>
>>17739073

Actually those things are 2 bath. I stay at places like that every month or so for work.
>>
>>17739099
>>17739076
There are actually condos out there that people live in, been there plenty of times.
>>
>>17739137

That's how those things work, anon. The condos are owned by people that bought them from the resort. They get to cut costs by letting the resort rent out the rooms when you aren't there. You just tell them when you're coming by, and they will make sure it's open for you.
>>
>>17739099
Then you would know it's not a resort. This is a gated-residency

>>17739098
Oh my god FINALLY a good comment. I didn't do much. Very strange things started happening to me starting at a very young age. Honestly I think my family's history has something to do with it. Both of my parents used to share stories with me about frightening experiences they had in their lives starting at a very young age as well. My father used to talk to "ghosts"(if you will) without realizing they were even ghosts. There's the famous family story about him seeing and speaking with his Aunt, who surprised him in his home unexpectedly, and she told him "I love you forever(nickname here), I'll always be with you", and he didn't think much of it but he had found out the next morning that she had died that night. And that's just one story and it's just from one parent. I did mention in the post that this usually happens to people who have a family history of seeing and feeling things, it's hereditary and in a way, so are the spirits.
You can't do a ritual to achieve this, you can't find the one you're looking for via google. They come to you and there is absolutely no other way to go about it. I don't mean to give a boring answer
>>
>>17739098
She just basically went on about eating two types of cake while dreaming, cake that tastes bad and had blood and worms in it, to OP this would be hell I guess
>>
>>17739076

OP, if you wanna be convincing beyond any doubt, then post a picture of the contract with the 90,000 figure.
Please understand, you've posted many pictures and none of them are convincing enough. If I were filthy rich like you say you are, I could think of many ways to show my wealth through one simple picture. You have posted several, and still not convincing.
So... contract pic?
>>
>>17738611
what the FUCK do you mean by advanced blood ?
>>
File: large.jpg (52KB, 306x306px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
52KB, 306x306px
if you got your body and looks through unholy pacts why do you still have small boobs and why is your hair so thin? i mean you aint ugly but wouldnt expect some serious beauty?
>>
>>17739166
I never said I was "filthy rich", I just said I don't need to worry about money and that I'm doing very well. This is so stupid I'm not going to take a picture of my contract LOL get f*cking real. I do well not only because I have money, my boyfriend pulls in about 8k on an average month and maybe 14k+ on a great month and together we just don't have financial problems. You saw where I live, people do live here, this is not a resort but people do rent. You can't prove that I'm not doing well just because the island I live on isn't good enough for your obviously-high standards, or that I'm not posting my photo-ID or legal contracts. That's so ridiculous and you would never do that either. I can't win with where I live, I won't win even if I posted my bank statement. I'd get accused of something else and I'd have to take another picture.
What I am saying is my truth and this is where I take my leave until someone comments something more interesting
>>
>>17739201

Again. If I were wealthy I could prove it with just one single picture. You haven't been able to prove that with over 5 pictures. (also, the first few "shadowy" pictures were just ridiculous).

It's really easy to hide behind statements like "BUT GUISE! I TOOK SO MANY PICTURE AND STILL YOU DONT BELIEVE ME! SO I WONT POST ANYMORE VECAUSE IT DOESNT MAKE SENSE!"
>>
>wealthy, surrounded by the rich, smart and beautiful
>still has chola eyebrows

Why, OP?
>>
>>17739151
Yeah, My childhood is filled with creepy stuff aswell, I have spoken to my dead grandmother via dream, I was waking up in a dream, and we have this mirror on our hallway's wall whih I looked into and there she was, looking back right at me through the mirror and telling me how she love's me and everything will go well for me, that I shouldn't worry. That only happened once. When I was a bit younger, I felt these energies around me, and whenever I was alone at home, I used to hear the lightswitches go on and off and sometimes still do. Then there was that time when one night I went to my flat's hallway (if you can call it that) and we had this huge clock on the wall, It started going slower and slower and then I heard this deep deep vibration and felt as the walls were shaking. I ran back to my room and covered myself with my blanket.. I was scared for quite some time. Oh I also remember a silverish pipe coming through my bathroom's vent which had a square object with a green and a red light on it when I was 5.. that scared the living shit out of me and every day after that event I was scared to take a bath..I've experienced some quite odd/disturbing shit between 5-13 I shit you not... So why haven't I experienced something like you have ? 19 btw.
>>
Her response really shows some truth in what she's saying, desu
But the question is ; Why does she post it on here?
>>
>>17739247
Whistle blowing or whatever you want to call it never happens on the mainstream media.
>>
>>17739236
I'm not sure. Everything kicked off for me when I was about 23. I totally know what you are saying though. The house I was growing up in had a very long, narrow bathroom that had mirror walls. It was by far the creepiest bathroom I've ever seen and my friends that would stay over absolutely hated it in there. I was always that friend with the scary house. At night the corner of my bed would creek and slump downward, as if someone was sitting there, and there would always be rattling sounds coming from the bathroom. I dated a boy who would display strange behavior at night and he'd always ask me to come with him when he had to pee at night. He never told me why he needed me to do this and I would never ask after his first "please..", because we both knew. Something was just weird in there. I have nightmares sometimes where I'm in that house in the bathroom. When there is a presence it's very hard to ignore for sure. Sometimes I'd be on the computer in the middle of talking to my friends, and I'd have a thought and get lost in it for a few hours. I mean literally, staring at walls for 3 hours or so, almost like I was a zombie. No drugs. My memory of being a teenager is incredibly fuzzy but I didn't have a fun teen life that's for sure. By the time it started to "happen", the activity became completely out of control and it started to affect my life. I became very withdrawn and I was constantly terrified at night. It was a feeling as if there was a person or stalker hiding in my closet staring at me that could come out at any moment and hurt me. I honestly think what kicked it off was when I said "If you have nothing to offer me, I need you to seriously go the hell away because I'm done with this". Within the following months I started to change dramatically. It wasn't so much that all-of-a-sudden wealthy people came into my life, it was more of an outside influence that gave me the drive to do things that I could never do before and I brought it to myself
>>
>>17739282
no joke OP, can I move in with you? If you aren't looking for a boyfriend that's fine but I'm 21 and just need a sugar mama/someone to put a nice roof over my head.

I'm also trying to get into male modeling so if things work out I could start paying rent. Or just get a basic ass job idk
>>
>>17739236
I'd like to add that the mirrors would play tricks on people's eyes too. I left that out. Since there were mirrors reflecting mirrors it was very easy to "think" you saw somebody for a flash of a second. It was always a man for me. He had a white face and he wore a hat. Sometimes if I'd close the microwave in the kitchen too, I'd see him in the reflection until I'd turn around and check behind me, then check the reflection again. We had this tile on the ground that was so strange it was almost seizure-inducing. Everything about that bathroom made me feel physically sick. I don't even like thinking about it.
>>
>>17739201
If you own, it's not a contract, it's a deed.
>>
>>17739296
>>17739302
Don't ignore me OP i'm desperate ;-;
>>
>>17739296
I know models. I had a really bizarre fling with a model who had his photograph up in NYC for A&F. If only there were a way to trade information on here eh?
>>
>>17739309
I have a snapchat (username qwahp) or I can make a kik or something?
>>
>>17738614
A fucking bus.

Stopped reading.
>>
I plead with everyone in this thread, to NEVER do this. Life on Earth is temporary, and you will die one day. But then you will have to confront the Eternal, and be judged by the Creator, God the Father.

Do not throw away your soul just for temporary pleasures. Seek the comfort and Love of Jesus Christ. I promise you, there is NO greater feeling on this earth, than to feel completely loved and in the presence of Jesus Christ. If you sell yourself to evil, you will experience complete separation from the source of Life, from God..... and you WILL regret it.

AND TO ANYONE WHO HAS ALREADY SOLD THEIR SOULS, OR ATTEMPTED TO : You can still be forgiven while you still have breath. Do it before you die and it's too late. IF YOU ARE ALIVE, YOU CAN REPENT AND SUBMIT YOUR LIFE TO JESUS AND GOD WILL FORGIVE YOU. You are NOT beyond saving.
No matter what you did, or what you were told by demons. If you turn to Jesus and repent and change your life around, YOU WILL BE SAVED!
>>
>>17739302
That was an interesting read, really. I enjoyed it quite a bit. What goes for the mirrors tho, maybe you experienced "shadow people" or whatnot. I had this period a 1 1/2 years back when I had to take this big mirror off my room's wall because I frequently felt like something was watching me, and rushed through the mirror quite frequently which made me quite paranoid. Now thing's have calmed down..
>>
>>17739323
Ok. Maybe I'll message you on there sometime. Probably not until tomorrow though. Keep a look out on snapchat
>>
>>17739338
will do OP. I don't entirely know what to make of all this but soul or no soul, I wish you well.
>>
>>17739282
Tl dr
Please fix your hair, make-up and wear better clothes.
>>
File: smoking.png (351KB, 1103x788px) Image search: [Google]
smoking.png
351KB, 1103x788px
>OP is related to cartel folk and had to get out of country, hangs out in USA and is bored because going out and partying will result in being found by the enemies of her family.
>Gets nice shit, and even plastic surgery but feels traditional Catholic guilt over where the money came from since she can't party and ignore the reality of the situation.
>Has shit tastes in computers, living accommodations and automobiles because cartel folk are always neaveau riche.
>>
>>17739329
No need to sell your soul to God either, and that is exactly what you're advocating. You are no different than a willful idiot of soul merchants. Please keep your rhetoric to yourself, life here isn't amway or a Ponzi scheme
>>
What is god?
>>
File: 1445993829284.jpg (612KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445993829284.jpg
612KB, 1280x960px
>>17739401
>>
>>17738695
>>17738699

Look through the window. Looks like a Palm tree and a beach behind it. So OP has oceanfront property.

Don't ever do this guys. Temporary riches on earth is not worth losing the comfort and eternal life of being with God.
>>
>>17738614
>must traumatic hour

Clearly you didn't sell your soul to get improved spell checking.
>>
>>17738736

You've been deceived. They are demons. They like to deceive people and pretend they are many things.... spirit guides, dead relatives, Gods, Aliens, whatever. They're demons.
>>
>>17739403
And what does that mean?
>>
>>17739423
No they aren't demons, she isn't beuatiful. Demons will most certainly make you very hot looking
>>
>>17739425
One eye for all souls
>>
>>17738793

You can break any oath or demonic bond to you by praying to Jesus Christ and following him. All bonds to the demons will be broken and you will be restored fully and be in the comfort and love of God.
>>
>>17738816
>calls herself severely ugly
>then says she was average

What the fuck, make sure to keep up with your own role play.
>>
lol faggot
didn't bother reading cause of the name faggotry
>>
>>17739435
And selling your soul to God, you don't owe your soul to anybody. It's yours only
>>
>>17738814

Magneto's origin story has nothing to do with what OP posted.
>>
>>17739435
I asked Jesus for help and nothing happened. Infact, after I prayed to Jesus Christ and asked him to visit, I saw demons in my dream and mind that same night.
>>
>>17739434
Last I checked I had two eyes, lol
>>
>>17739441
This girl just wants attention and she's also acting like she wants to hook up. What a waste of time
>>
File: Transcendence.jpg (225KB, 500x364px) Image search: [Google]
Transcendence.jpg
225KB, 500x364px
>>17739450
only two?
>>
>>17739440

You are a liar.

You don't own your Soul, it was GIVEN to you by the Creator, God the Father, who created all things and gave all of us Life.

If you reject God, you are rejecting the source of Life...... and this means you will not have eternal life after this temporary visit to Earth.

God is the CREATOR. You aren't "selling" your soul to the Father. You are acknowledging your Father who made you, and understanding that you need him if you want to have eternal life.

Otherwise, if you reject him, you will die because all Life comes from Him only.

Please repent, in the name of Jesus Christ.
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (306KB, 434x420px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
306KB, 434x420px
>>17738611
Does this "devil" you sold your "soul" to happens to be a rich old guy that fucks you?
>>
Not even mad at OP. Is she attention whoring? Yeah she is. But so what? Probably most of us are guilty of that once in awhile. Also, as dumb as the story is and probably just roleplay or mental illness, the thread was still entertaining.
>>
>>17739445

You are a liar. You are writing that to deceive people. I know who you are.

If anyone cries out to Jesus Christ for help when under demonic attack, HE WILL HELP YOU. The demons will FLEE from the name of Jesus Christ.

If you say otherwise, you are a liar.
>>
>>17739477
Yeah, I know. I almost comfie, but not quite
>>
File: bael.jpg (16KB, 226x250px) Image search: [Google]
bael.jpg
16KB, 226x250px
>>17739479
I'm not lying. I'm actually feeling like shit right now and you accusing me of this, I don't appreciate it.

I tried to contact demons and get their favors, that is true. But I had no results and just felt sad, so one night I sat on my bed and prayed to Jesus, I asked him if he is real and if he cares about me, just give me a little sign. A dream, perhaps.

That same night the only thing I dreamed about was Bael. Jesus was nowhere to be seen.

I have not said that Jesus isn't real. I'm just saying if he is, he doesn't care about me or doesn't make himself known. Maybe I'm not worthy.
>>
I FAP at yooooo!!
>>
File: THE HOLY CHIMERA.jpg (59KB, 500x672px) Image search: [Google]
THE HOLY CHIMERA.jpg
59KB, 500x672px
>>17739493
OH YES
>>
>>17739501
Meh.
>>
File: KJVonly.png (396KB, 728x1080px) Image search: [Google]
KJVonly.png
396KB, 728x1080px
>>17739493
www.holytext.org/gospel

I haven't been on 4chan for over a month.
I come here, I see you, and I know why I came here, now at this hour which is highly unusual for me.

God does care. He loves you.
>>
File: 381Datura.jpg (293KB, 891x640px) Image search: [Google]
381Datura.jpg
293KB, 891x640px
>>17739493
The goetic demons whose names were recorded by king saluman are merely incarnations of the one God,
but alas, something went wrong, and they assumed souls of their own, and today live separately from God,
as a dog would his master
>>
>>17739457
Nice Photoshop skills you got right there
>>
>>17739508
So, if I believe that Jesus died for all my sins I will be forgiven no matter what I did? Is that all I have to do?
>>
>>17738611
>>17738620
>We were to eat from two optional cakes.
But that would not make them optional at all, fucking dropped.
>>
File: manappointedmortalsorrow.png (40KB, 672x856px) Image search: [Google]
manappointedmortalsorrow.png
40KB, 672x856px
>>17739525
Yes. Check the website link I gave you.
Nobody can work their way into heaven, it is impossible.

You simply have to believe Jesus paid for all your sins on the cross, was buried and rose the third day.

Believe means trust. Simply trust that and you're saved forever. Why forever? Because Jesus paid for ALL sins, past, present and future.

God bless you my brother.
>>
>>17739468
You don't know anything about my soul, quit dreaming fucktard :D
>>
>>17739493

Oh, you made it sound like you cried out to Jesus while you were under a demonic attack. If you use Jesus' name, he will help you and the demons fear him.

Ok, so basically, you prayed to God and asked for a sign. And then you went to sleep and were tormented by the demonic again.

That does NOT sound like Jesus abandoned you. That sounds like you've invited the fallen into your life, and they have their claws into you. Including your dreams.

If you want to be freed from this, and get to know the Creator...... then pray like this. Are you ready to get to know the Creator ? :

"Lord Jesus Christ, I come to you for help. I made a terrible mistake and I invited the fallen into my life. Demons torment me in my sleep, and I am now depressed and unhappy in my life. I repent of this terrible Sin, and I repent of ALL of my sins ((be honest and list them, God already knows what you've done, so be honest and just own up to it)), In the name of Jesus Christ, I beg you to forgive me, and show me mercy. Please break the bonds that these demons have on me, in the name of Jesus Christ. I reject Evil, I reject Sin, I don't want it in my life anymore, I renounce it in the name of Jesus. And I invite you Jesus, to come into my life and be my God. I want to know you, and turn away from sin. Amen"
>>
>>17739508
Does Jesus still love me if I'm gay?
>>
>>17739542
Who are you? Name yourself.
>>
>>17739545
Yes. If you're saved. He will chastise you, but you can't go to hell and His love will never leave you.

However if you're not saved, God's wrath abides upon you. This applies to all who are unsaved not just gay people.
>>
>>17739533
I can try to believe. But without proof it's just hard for me to fully accept it as a fact. Thank you regardless.

>>17739544
The demon didn't torment me, it just showed itself in the dream and was calm.

>That sounds like you've invited the fallen into your life

I have yes. I invited them many times, I was curious. Not too much happened though.

> then pray like this.

Can I just pray in front of my computer? Or is that too casual? Because I have to read the text. I'll do it.
>>
>>17739545

That's like asking......"Does Jesus still love me if I'm a fornicator?" or...... Does Jesus still love me if I'm a thief?

The answer is yes. But God hates sin.
>>
>>17739552
Saved from what/who and for what/who
>>
>>17739564
Yes. The Creator doesn't need magical incantations, candles, spells, or any nonsense. He is God, he created the angels, the universe, everything. You can pray right now in front of your computer, or anywhere. What matter is that your heart is sincere. God is not fooled, he knows you and what you are thinking. So be sincere if you want to be heard. If you truly want to know the love and comfort of the Creator, you will be accepted with open arms and forgiven of EVERYTHING, no matter what you have done.
>>
File: a6L8YP8_700b.jpg (37KB, 700x393px) Image search: [Google]
a6L8YP8_700b.jpg
37KB, 700x393px
>>17739564
I will send you few links watch these and you will believe He is real, but most importantly, pray to Him day and night. Be humble and He will answer you, I promise.

Matthew 7:7-8

7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.
[b]The Grand Plan and Final Deception of Lucifer (preview)[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUJJja_Opis

[b]Illuminati - 666 signs - Darkness is coming.[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=inJdxcdZdWI

[b]My personal testimony.[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEJeBOfvLGA

[b]The breath of Life: Setting the captives free[/b]
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=paY4JKNIZ2U

I also want to mention, demons usually come to you just when you're about to get saved to try and discourage you. That's basically what happened to me, you can listen to my testimony.

>>17739571
From the consequences of your sin.

NASA - SAtAN
>>
>>17739545
Probably, yes. Christianity is definitely for the gays. Rest easy, anon. Jesus would butt fuck you, I'm sure, just give your soul to him and he will fuck you in the ass eternally
>>
>>17739579
I said the prayer. I hope it works. Thank you.

>>17739586
Thank you for the links.
>>
File: itisafearfulthing.jpg (503KB, 656x1932px) Image search: [Google]
itisafearfulthing.jpg
503KB, 656x1932px
>>17739598
Just remember, a prayer does not save you, nor does anything other than you trusting what Jesus did for you.

For whosoever shall call upon the name of the Lord shall be saved.

Call upon Jesus name to be saved, you don't need much faith, just enough to call upon His name.

When you realize this entire world is against just one person, Jesus Christ. It is easy to believe.
>>
>>17739586
I used to be religious till I realised my prayers weren't being answered , it then seemed so pointless
>>
>>17739598

I will pray for you, as God commands us to pray for each other. It helps. I don't know how strong of a bond these demons have on you, but once the Creator and the name of Jesus Christ is involved, they run. Some run quickly, some demons resist a little, but they all go.

I suggest you start to read the Gospel of John.
>>
>>17739550
I'm forever anon, and none shall ever know me.
Don't knock it till you try it
>>
File: aE7AP2n_700b.jpg (525KB, 539x4208px) Image search: [Google]
aE7AP2n_700b.jpg
525KB, 539x4208px
>>17739618
Oh brother, religion isn't what Jesus preached. He was against the religious (pharisees) and cursed them.

www.holytext.org/gospel

Jesus is God. He promised that anyone who believes in Him, what He did on the cross, His death, burial and resurrection, will be saved instantly the moment they trust Him, forever.

This is religon (pic related)
<---------------------------------

It's fake. Made by satan to do exactly what happened to you.
>>
>>17739282
Sharpie in pooper or you're lying
>>
>>17739622
>>17739615
Don't you guys feel a little sad for the fallen ones though? If they are so miserable and lonely, can you pray for them too? Aren't those the one who need gods love the most? Blind and lost as they are?
>>
>>17739631
By religious I mean believing in Jesus and all that goes with it....not a single time was a prayer answered
>>
>>17738611
You can't sell your soul bitch, the ego doesn't have a soul.

Your ego is contained by your consciousness.
>>
>>17738611
>>17738614
>>17738617
>>17738620
>>17738627
>>17738629
>you are still here I promise, you haven't been posessed or taken-over or sent anywhere

Nice wall of text. Someone is really desperate to buy some souls.
>>
>>17739675
I don't think anyone read that cluster fuck, I stopped at

>sold my soul
>>
>>17738793

If a contract was made in a past life it is still valid.

I own someone who was my wife a few 100 years ago. I've met her in this incarnation as well.

I guess when I finish up here and leave she will come with me.
>>
File: ajndRKg_700b.jpg (78KB, 700x842px) Image search: [Google]
ajndRKg_700b.jpg
78KB, 700x842px
>>17739657
God answers prayers, always.
Yes or no.

I've had a few prayers answered, not all. But a few.

Each time I ask for wisdom, I get it. That's one prayer that He ALWAYS gives me, so far.

It's all about having a personal relationship with God. If Jesus didn't answer any of my prayers for 50 years, I'd still believe in Him. Because I know who He is.

To be honest, God hasn't answered any worldly prayers for me. It's all spiritual. And you have to remember, He knows what the future holds, one day you might be happy He didn't say yes to a prayer you really wanted.

He wont say yes to anything that goes against His will.

What did you pray for?

In the end. Jesus Christ is God.
Salvation is by faith alone.
Those are facts. God bless you.
>>
>>17739692
How do you know these things?
>>
>>17739544
Do you have to repent after everytime you masturbate too?
>>
>>17739697
haha word steve jobs is funny as hell
>>
>>17739765
He's burning in hell.
>>
>>17739697
if god is everything and everything is god we can answer each others prayers and god still did it.
>>
>>17739772
Everything isn't God.
>>
>>17739771
whoaaa
>>
>>17739774
Pantheism teaches that everything that exists is part of one single reality and that reality is called god. God is all and all is god. There is no distinction between the creature and the creator in pantheism. God is equal to anything and everything. Trees and rocks, birds and land animals, the wind and the rain, - everything that exists, including human beings, is declared to be parts of God. God expresses himself through these substances and forces.

I like this concept
>>
File: yeareofyourfather2.jpg (928KB, 974x1469px) Image search: [Google]
yeareofyourfather2.jpg
928KB, 974x1469px
>>17739779
>>
Selling your soul is a lot less dramatic.
Before the deal, there's a heaviness of life. The burden of existence.
After, there's a weightlessness. Like you could just float away.
And you might.
>>
>>17739786
It doesn't matter what you like or dislike.
It's not the truth.
>>
>>17739002
Lmao I recognize that place. It's a fucking hotel in Texas. I'm staying like 2 kilometers away from there weekend after this one.
>>
>>17739798
and you have the objective concrete truth which makes subjective opinion irrelevant? Please enlighten us.
>>
>>17739805
I do. Read the King James Bible.
>>
>>17739814
>KJV
>Objective truth

"my book must be true because it says its true in my book!"

o i laf
>>
File: a4L8XPA_700b.jpg (132KB, 672x1240px) Image search: [Google]
a4L8XPA_700b.jpg
132KB, 672x1240px
>>17739817
Haha. I simply came here to tell you the truth. Not convince you.

You'll know I was right the moment you take your last breath. O how thou shall wail and cry and moan in agony, all because thou rejected God's word.

e wasn't discovered until the 1700s.

Goodnight.
>>
>>17739827
I feel pity for people like you
>>
>>17739831
You wont when you drop into hell and you see me in heaven. You were warned and given the truth. but instead of doing research, like most people you simply reject it. Because you don't like this truth.
>>
HOW CAN I ADVANCE MY BLOODLINE ?
IS IT LIKE ACTIVATING ALMONDS ?
PLZ ANSWER
>>
>>17739848
I have probably done more research on your own religion than you did.
>>
>>17739849
Lydia... lydia... i love you... plz respond

>>17739851
Haha. You'll find out when you die mate.
>>
>>17739831
Im glad you didn't come to convince anyone since you lack the credibility, the tenacity, the truth, or the ability.

Listen friend, I respect and will fight for your right to have a belief, and even to state that you feel your belief is correct, but if you're so delusional that you cannot recognize that it is a subjective, and non-concrete opinion, no more or less relevant factually than anyone elses religion, you're either stupid, a zealot, or both. And in either case are dangerous to yourself and others.

Please reconsider your choices in life before you cause greater damage than you are capable of repairing. Im not asking you to change your faith or your religion, I wouldnt evangelize to you in that fashion, Im just asking you to change your shitty attitude. Thanks.
>>
>>17739865
sorry that was meant for
>>17739827
>>
>>17739873
I figured. You go girl.
>>
>>17738739
>opening the curtain will make your bedroom darker
Wow they sure didn't gift you with intelligence when you sold your soul
>>
>>17739865
Jesus Christ is God.
The KJV is His word.
Jesus is the only truth.
There is no other.
I do not respect nor accept any other religion.

Everything you told me, I am against. I am zealous for God. I am so happy you noticed. I do not compromise with the truth.

All I have told you is absolute truth. All that says in the Bible is 100% absolute truth and there is no other truth or version or God. There is only one God.

And you will know what I know now, when you're burning in hell, unfortunately. All you should have done was simply pray.
>>
>>17739889
To be Christian is to be completely driven by the threat of hell. It's a very effective threat, too: if you make people afraid, they lose their ability to think critically about the thing you've used to make them afraid. They just emotionally react, and so christians are made to dance like puppets on strings, just as easily controllable because of their fear. Ever notice how that hell threat and imagery is used over and over in christianity? That's not an accident. That one thing manipulates your every thought and action because it is the filter through which you see everything in existence. A christian repeats "get saved!" (why? or else you go to hell.) "Repent!" (why? if you don't, you go to hell.) "The end times are near!" (psst, just because your mythology says end times will happen, doesn't mean they will.) "No, the end times are really near!" (So what?) "So get saved and repent!" (or else you go to hell... there's a pattern here.) Ah, christianity. The religion who calls God “loving," this same god who created an eternal rape dungeon called hell. Real loving, that. Really compassionate and kind. "I created this eternal rape dungeon called hell because I am unconditionally loving, and punishing finite, limited misbehavior with extreme eternal punishment seems fair, just, and loving to me." - the christian god
>>
>>17739798
What makes you the judge on what truth is?
>>
i could barely skim through this thread so many words wow
>>
>>17739889
Jesus would tell you to worship God and not himself btw
>>
>>17739901
Threat of hell?
Oh sweetheart, you're being warned of the consequences for your sin. I didn't read the rest.
>>
>>17739827
If this is true and god feels like this, he is not a god of love and is not a god I ever wish to align myself with.
>>
File: stockholm syndrome.png (105KB, 489x418px) Image search: [Google]
stockholm syndrome.png
105KB, 489x418px
>>17739906
Here's a tl;dr version for ya.
>"Unconditionally loving" god creates eternal rape dungeon called hell (because it's just such a loving thing to do?)
>Infinite, extreme punishment for finite, limited misbehavior is somehow also A-OK to this 'unconditionally loving' asshole god
>The threat of this is used to manipulate people. It works; fear kills minds, so they cannot see the obvious problems with the whole setup to begin with.
>Believers are too trapped in Stockholm syndrome to be able to question anything (if you don't know what stockholm syndrome is, google it)
>tl;dr christian god is shown to be a giant fucking asshole, but his followers are too emasculated by fear to be able to spot this/question it/challenge it
>>
File: 1.jpg (24KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1.jpg
24KB, 500x500px
This existence is just a big headache. Everyones arguing. Everyone has a different truth. And no way to tell for sure what is real and what is not.
>>
>>17739631
>Jesus is God. He promised that anyone who believes in Him, what He did on the cross, His death, burial and resurrection, will be saved instantly the moment they trust Him, forever.
Sounds like religion to me.

>>17739533
>You simply have to believe Jesus paid for all your sins on the cross, was buried and rose the third day.
>Believe means trust. Simply trust that and you're saved forever. Why forever? Because Jesus paid for ALL sins, past, present and future.
Does that mean if I believed it at one point and then turned away I'm still saved?
>>
>>17739906
>I didn't read the rest.
>my ignorance is unassailable

Fixed
>>
Would really like to poop on your tits if you allow me OP
>>
>>17739936
>God loves you unconditionally
>on one condition
>>
>>17739889
>Jesus Christ is God.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>The KJV is His word.
[CITATION NEEDED]
(also Id like to point out the hilarity of having "version" in it's title and thinking its the only correct version.)
>Jesus is the only truth.
Id like to point out that the very existence of jesus has not been completely verified, let alone whether he was the son of god, so, get cracking on that before you claim it as "the only truth".
>There is no other
I think you recognize saying that as the ultimately untrue thing that it is.
>I do not respect nor accept any other religion.
I'm not asking you to, I am asking you to not be a cunt about your own opinion, or your own worth over those around you.

>Everything you told me, I am against. I am zealous for God. I am so happy you noticed. I do not compromise with the truth.
And I am against everything you told me, I am zealously against your opinion, Im happy you admitted all of this, and Im happy you said you are unwilling to accept anything other than your subjective opinion.

The only difference between us in this, is that I recognize mine is an opinion, and not a fact. And I am not a thunderous asshole to people who have different opinions to mine because I do not overvalue my own opinion.

>All I have told you is absolute truth. All that says in the Bible is 100% absolute truth and there is no other truth or version or God. There is only one God.
[CITATION NEEDED]

>And you will know what I know now, when you're burning in hell, unfortunately. All you should have done was simply pray.
and you will know what I know now, when you die and return to the thing you came from, and are dissapointed with your failures in this life, all you should have done is recognized this while you were still alive.

I am so sorry that you have to live your life this way. Someone did a terrible thing in misguiding you so badly, I hope that one day you come to realize.
>>
OP I'm interested in this but I'd like to talk more

Do you have a skype or an email to contact you at?
>>
>>17739976
>>God loves you unconditionally
>>on one condition
>on a whole lot of conditions
>>
>>17739991
This place doesn't deserve people like OP.
>>
>>17739991
My skype is silentalmaxo
>>
nobody ever sells their soul. thats a lie that you could do such a thing. why buy the cow when you can get the milk for free...

souls are poached.if your lucky your not a weakling and can fight back. most of them arent bad asses they rely on stealth you dont see them and first strike

if you can get away they probably wont bother again since there are so many people
>>
>>17739943
Another agnostic, I feel the same.
>>
>>17739943
The Bible has proof that it's contents are accurate.
>>
>>17740027
>The Bible has proof that it's contents are accurate

applies to you also
>>
>>17739986
Perfect m8. Said everything I wanted to but I don't possess the eloquence
>>
>>17739633

The fallen used to be Angels who knew God. They rejected God. It's not the same as if a Human rejects God, because Humans can claim ignorance of God's existence. But these Angels turned evil, and fully rejected God, and were cast out of God's presence. Now they are the Fallen, demons..... and they have NO desire to repent. They hate God still, and they want to destroy his creations (you and me)
>>
Holy fuck spaghetti goes off byt this place

OP said how it looked for him,but it varies you autismos.

Just remember:its all like bankery:you can invest your own (soul) money or make somebody do it for yourself for 2% of what you could do.Dont fall for it spaghettis.
>>
>>17739992

I will break it down in a simple analogy.

The Sun provides energy for all Life on Earth, and therefore sustains Life. However, if it were possible to completely block out the Sun's light from reaching Earth, we would all die.

In the same manner...... God is the Source of Life. If you reject God, you are rejected the source of Life, and therefore you will die. You have no power to create Life on your own, and you can't make yourself Immortal. So, you depend on God to GIVE you eternal Life after your time on earth is over. If you reject him, then you are killing yourself.

Not because God is giving you a condition.... but because it is a simple fact.
>>
>>17740047
the worst kind of evil, when you know the Truth and fight against it.
>>
>>17738627
it would be more believable if you did this better. There a lot of thing in this whole storyyou cant know, like each sou receives a different message. You cant know what the other souls heard can you? many more thing like this in this whole story. Telling you this so your neczt one, is better if your aspiring to be a writer or something.
>>
>>17739021
>Fucking shit cars in a solitaire residence where you have no one nice to fuck with.

I want to see lamborginis, ferraris high class cars. Some helicopters, a mountain of money or something. Beautiful people. I see nothing there.
If you sold your soul for that shit, you worth nothing and your soul less. Congratulations xD
>>
>>17740047

The nonlogic of this is a great demonstration of what you can get people to believe all their adult lives if you can program these beliefs into them while they are still pre-rational and non-critically-thinking children.

Do you think angels have free will? if not:
>angels don't have free will
>yet some angels exercise the free will they don't have to choose to turn away from god somehow anyway
>spot the problem

Or perhaps you think angels -do- have free will:
>angels knew god directly, wow. they knew the ultimate directly. It literally cannot possibly get any better than that.
>yet the story goes that for some bizarre reason some of them said "yeah, I think I can do better than, you know, the ultimate" and walked away.
>nobody ever points out how absolutely irrationally bizarre that is even in the context of the irrational bizarreness of its parent mythology
>>
Soooo I'm still wondering what happens when you die.

You're stuck in that shitty house for eternity? Isn't this awful? Because since it was the worst hour of your life there, well, imagine being stuck there for trillions of hours.

All so you can be cute and rich for like 50 years? Noone is that stupid...
>>
>>17740216

Another thing. If you have no soul anymore, why would there be an afterlife at all? There'd be nothing once your body rots, if you have no soul.

Right? Wtf?
>>
>>17740213
On the seond one, maybe God wasn't who he says he was.
>>
>>17738908
Asuras become Devas all the time.
Just like day becomes night.
>>
File: 1350024834581.jpg (99KB, 612x612px) Image search: [Google]
1350024834581.jpg
99KB, 612x612px
>>17739468
Please worship my demon, because EVERYONE and EVERYTHING will hate you if you don't.

You guys sure, he isn't the soul buyer of the sole soul?
>>
Sauce on the girl OP?
>>
>>17740156
I've already dismantled this line thinking for you before when you posted it elsewhere. I'll do it again for you here.
I agree god is the source of life. I also agree that I have no power to create life. So far so good. However, those two things don't lead to your conclusion: that you have to become christian, or else you are committing suicide. (the idea of needing god to grant you eternal life is a classically christian one)

Christianity's "unconditionally loving" god's logic in a nutshell: "I gave you free will in order to give you the choice of whether or not to believe in me. But it's a completely false freedom, because if you don't believe in me, I'll kill you."
>>
>>17740213

Angels do have free will.

And yes, they rejected God. They felt they wanted to be their own Gods, their own Masters. They wanted to "be free" and "Do what thou Wilt"....... they really felt they could be better off without God. And ever since the Garden of Eden..... the Fallen have been trying to program humans to be like them and "It's your Life, Do whatever you want"
>>
File: 1361897121821.jpg (19KB, 252x244px) Image search: [Google]
1361897121821.jpg
19KB, 252x244px
>>17739798
How else can I die and be reborn, if not by the will of god? What is always there? God.
What created beasts? (Time, minerals, temperatures, solar allignment, and evey other thingthat could and did kill or fuck anything up to that point, so God. )

If I have faith in God, I fear not being a worm in his kingdom.
God is everything . And everythings message is "Take what you need, and use everything" Why else would god create mold on our rotted strawberries, if not for everything to be used by something.

It's why you must love your fellow man.
For to ignore the fact that God is all of us and all the things, is to put yourself above your neighbors, nay, above God himself.

God wrote every writers life, can you tell me, that as a childlike moratl detective, he doesn't find it adorable, for us to truly understand him?
Just by reading the stuff he posts on /b/ or /x/.

From modern apostles who truly understood.
>>
>>17740272
They have not free will if the only choose is god.
They can only obey god, how is that free? There is no logic.
>>
>>17740216
>>17740228

Anon, the fallen are liars. Deceivers. That is their most effective weapon against Humanity. Deception.

I am pretty sure that house is not "home". It's also not Hell. It's a manipulation to manage their image.

Demons don't "rule" in Hell. They have no home. Hell is a place created by the Most High God to PUNISH them when the time comes, in the future. And it's nothing like what they trick you into believing.
>>
>>17740278
Choice, my bad english, sorry.
>>
@OP

Are you able to tell other people that have gone through what you have?Like can you recognize eachother?

Also are you able to tell public or famous people that have been through it as well?
>>
>>17740267

No. It's more like :

"I gave you free will in order to give you the choice of whether or not to be with me. But if you reject me, then you are committing suicide because nothing exists outside of Me."

Up to you. That's what it boils down to.
>>
>>17740272

Christianity's "unconditionally loving" god's logic in a nutshell: "I gave you free will in order to give you the choice of whether or not to believe in me. But it's a completely false freedom, because if you don't believe in me, I'll kill you." What a tyrant.
>>
>>17740278
You can either love everything or not. You can be included or not, is the basic tenet of the religion.

God itself as a concept, the monotheistic god is a good/badguy who you can choose to love or hate, and see how it impacts your life.

Some people will always curse everything, and will see becoming a part of it, as a bad thing.
Others will find heaven in eventual oneness with god, no more choices to be made, or abstained from, just peace. Eternally. Until God needs you, and makes you rise up.

Welcome to the paarly gates, do you wanna be eaten by jackals or siit in a formaldehyde tub for hundreds of years.
>>
>>17740278

This is why you need to humble yourself.

Do you have powers to create a Universe? To make yourself Immortal?

When you have those powers, then you can create a universe where you do whatever you want.

Until then, you either :

1) Accept that you are a created being, and you depend on God, as a child depends on a mother/father. God loves you.

or

2) Rebel against God, and commit suicide because you separate yourself from the Creator.

That is your choice. If you don't like it, create your own Universe.

Until then..... you know your choices.
>>
>>17740294
Nah. Rejecting the christian god as the tyrant that he is is not the same thing as rejecting god altogether.
Because your religion strongly believes god is a tyrant and a bully, the whole "reject me and die" thing doesn't seem strange to you. I want to challenge that. Unlike christians, I think god is actually genuinely unconditionally loving. "You are an atheist? That's fine. You're still my child and I still love you. You do your own thing. I'm still here for you. Yes, even when you die. Only christians think I'm a giant enough asshole to create an eternal rape dungeon to punish people with. I'm not that big a jerk."
>>
>>17740311
read
>>17740267
and
>>17740323
>>
>>17739991
Just post your snapchat. I'll find you at some point either tomorrow or next day. I wouldn't mind chatting for only a little while.

I am going to message "qwahp" first.
If I can catch your response here I will make an effort to contact you.

If anybody else would like to talk just post your snapchats. I'm open to very brief conversation. I'm not really reading most of this but I'm enjoying that you all seem to be enjoying this.
>>
>>17740297

That line of logic is basically what Satan and the Fallen said when they chose to rebel against God and be cast out of heaven.

They wanted to be their own Masters. Pride filled their hearts.

Here's a tip : You have no power. You're a frail human that will die one day, and you are completely at the mercy of your Creator.

Accept this fact and understand that God loves you and you need him......... or rebel and die. It's up to you.
>>
>>17740323

Ah I see, you want to be your own Master, and do whatever you want, in someone else's Universe (God's). And you don't care what the owner/Creator of said Universe thinks of your actions in his Creation.

Pride. Pride. Pride.

Good luck.
>>
>>17740329
You continue to repeat yourself, you sound like a politician determined to stick to the party line rigidly. I have a relationship with god but reject the scriptures view of Jesus.

Eternal damnation for me then?
>>
File: 1458315113855.jpg (31KB, 563x542px) Image search: [Google]
1458315113855.jpg
31KB, 563x542px
>>17738611
Lol you're nothing but a slave, like a fly that's been given a plate of shit to buzz around in exchange for making yourself a good enough nuisance. I only wish I could get the honor of watching your soul be devoured alive as it drifts into the chaosphere

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XSEBkmRQpG0
>>
>>17740348

The Bible has clear, eye witness testimony that Jesus Christ is the Messiah and Lord.

So if you reject Jesus Christ, you are rejecting God's Covenant with humanity.

There is ONLY ONE path to the Father, and it is through Jesus Christ.

So yes. You must accept Jesus Christ..... or you will experience eternal separation from God at the Judgement
>>
>>17740352
How very compassionate
>>
The Bible has clear evidence that it comes from the Most High God.

Don't compare it to other religions.
>>
File: index.jpg (8KB, 259x194px) Image search: [Google]
index.jpg
8KB, 259x194px
>>17740354
Christianity is a fear-driven, fear-based religion. To be Christian is to be completely driven by the threat of hell, and fear is the mind-killer. Fear shuts down the ability to think. Ever notice how that threat and imagery is used over and over in christianity? That's not an accident. That one thing manipulates your every thought and action because it is the filter through which you see everything in existence. A christian repeats "get saved!" (why? or else you go to hell.) "Repent!" (why? if you don't, you go to hell.) "The end times are near!" (psst, just because your mythology says end times will happen, doesn't mean they will.) "No, the end times are really near!" (So what?) "So get saved and repent!" (or else you go to hell... there's a pattern here.) Ah, christianity. The religion who calls God “loving," this same god who created an eternal rape dungeon called hell. Real loving, that. Really compassionate and kind. "I created this eternal rape dungeon called hell because I am unconditionally loving, and punishing finite, limited misbehavior with extreme eternal punishment seems fair, just, and loving to me." - the christian god
>>
File: 1452321114144.jpg (165KB, 768x600px) Image search: [Google]
1452321114144.jpg
165KB, 768x600px
>>17740358
And why would I be compassionate?
>>
>>17740354
>>17740364

The Bible is a work of fiction created by Satan to distract you from the real truth, the Koran. If you are a Christian, then Satan has successfully blinded you.
>>
>>17738972

>Rich people
>macbook

Rich people arent stupid, mac products are for poor and stupid people that pretend to be rich
>>
>>17740337
Nah. My opinion of God is much too high to permit me to take christianity and its fear-driven beliefs which portray God as a tyrant and a bully seriously.
>>
>>17740370

And when the Pharisees heard that Jesus had silenced the Sadducees, they themselves gathered together. 35One of them, an expert in the Law, tested Him with a question: 36“Teacher, which commandment is the greatest in the Law?”

37Jesus declared, “‘Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.’d 38This is the first and greatest commandment. 39And the second is like it: ‘Love your neighbor as yourself.’e 40All the Law and the Prophets depend on these two commandments.”
>>
File: pillars.jpg (28KB, 236x315px) Image search: [Google]
pillars.jpg
28KB, 236x315px
>>17740372

If you don't believe in Mercy for your fellow innocent sentient beings, then VENGEANCE is the LAW for thee.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I53HDr0-Qew
>>
>>17740405
the narcissism of that is unsurprising. "God says commandment #1: Love me"
>>
>>17740354
>>17740354
Eye witness testimony from men. Unreliable, corruptible men who I've never met.

My heart has been open to god always, surely if he would've wanted me to accept Jesus he would've made the preachers (yourself included) that I have encountered less hateful, fearful, dogmatic and closed minded.

These are not godly traits.

You shall know us by the fruits of our tree.
>>
>>17740411
>innocent
Hardly. This 'innocent' sentient being is (allegedly) fueling a system of suffering and ignorance, contributing to a stream of forms that shackles us all. If she refuses the tools to free herself, thus indirectly contributing to the servitude of all, why should I feel any mercy?

I'll give you the benefit of doubt though; how does the the kabbalah justify your position?
>>
>>17740431

The Bible is accurate.
>>
>>17740354
>clear, eye witness testimony
[CITATION NEEDED]
>So if you reject Jesus Christ, you are rejecting God's Covenant with humanity.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>ONLY ONE path to the Father, and it is through Jesus Christ.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>You must accept Jesus Christ..... or you will experience eternal separation from God at the Judgement
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>17740440
Satan is rejoicing because he has successfully steered you away from the real truth, the Koran.
>>
>>17740440
>The Bible is accurate.
[CITATION NEEDED]
>>
>>17739409
Typical Florida palm tree with a FIELD behind it. Shitty little-screen laptop in foreground.

So OP could well be living in a trailer in central Florida, and while the people are nice enough, it's like 9001 miles away from rich.
>>
Christians: You are being manipulated by fear-based beliefs. Fear is the mind-killer. It shuts down your ability to think about things. All you can do is react emotionally. Your religion portrays god as a tyrant and a bully, but you are so full of fear that you don't dare examine that at all. Very few among you ever dare notice that the emperor is wearing no clothes. Fear makes you so easy to manipulate. The next time you encounter christian dogma, ask yourself, "is it really, truly realistic that a genuinely unconditionally loving God would create an eternal rape dungeon that administers infinite, extreme punishment for finite misbehavior?" "Is it truly realistic that God would create free will and a massive diversity of people on earth, then decide somehow that one and only one religion can be the right path, and they have to follow that one path, or else they die/are sent to the eternal rape dungeon? In the name of infinite love, isn't that kind of judgmental, intolerant, fear-driven exclusivity bizarre?"
>>
>>17740440
Thanks so much for clearing this up for me
>>
>>17740478
>>17740448
>>17740445

There is MUCH evidence that proves the validity of the Bible.

Here is ONE example.
For many centuries, scholars and historians criticized the Book of Daniel on a particular piece of information - the name of the final King when Babylon fell. These historians claimed that Daniel got it wrong. In the book of Daniel...... Daniel claims that the final King when Babylon fell, was named Belshazzar. The name "Belshazzar" was not found anywhere else in recorded history.... only the book of Daniel recorded this name as final King of Babylon. In fact, even the respected historian HERODOTUS, writing around 450 B.C. , recorded that the final King of Babylon was named Nabonidus. ALL of ancient history, records Nabonidus as the final king of Babylon.

So... naturally..... for centuries..... scholars and historians claimed the book of Daniel was wrong about this fact, and dismissed it.

Until the year 1853. When an archaeologist discovered something in the ancient city of Ur..... and it had the inscription listing the name of Belshazzar as son of Nabonidus and last king of Babylon.

Prior to the 1853 discovery the name of Belshazzar did not appear in any other lists of Babylonian rulers. Because of this absence, except for the Biblical text, scholars of the day assumed Belshazzar was fabricated by the author of Daniel to fit his literary purposes.

So..... once again, the Bible proved to be ACCURATE against all odds.

And by the way.....

if Herodotus and ALL the ancient historians in the entire world did not know about Belshazzar...... and IF Daniel was a later forgery..... how did Daniel know about that Belshazzar was the final king of Babylon.. when the whole world did not ????? IF Daniel was a later forgery, he would have used the name of Nabonidis as the final king. But that's not what happened. Daniel used the name of the real final King, who was forgotten by History..... and only in 1853 was proven accurate.
>>
>>17740511

Me again, one more thing.

That's just ONE example. There are MANY that prove the accuracy of the Bible.

Remember this :

The Bible has NEVER been proven wrong by any historical or archaeological finds. And, furthermore, the Bible has been criticized by scholars for many centuries, only to eat crow after a new discovery VINDICATES the Bible. And this scenario has played out MANY times before.
>>
>>17740511
The events in the Koran have also been proven using historical records and archaeology. Your logic is that if part of a book is demonstrably true, the entire book must therefore be true. The Koran is therefore the Truth.
>>
File: 0zFmGkK.jpg (103KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
0zFmGkK.jpg
103KB, 1280x720px
Anyone here experienced any contact with bro-tier Ayy Lmaos? Not just faggot UFO sightings like full on contact
>>
>>17740540

"Heeeyy anon bro! we're aliens! yeah bro, we're from like.... another constellation and shit. We want to talk to you humans about advanced civilizations and see what level of civilization your planet has reached. But to do that....you need to close your eyes and meditate and sit in the middle of a pentagram with candles around you and let me in, OK? THX!"

They are demons anon. If you want to communicate with anyone, let it be with Jesus Christ.
>>
>>17740528
>The Bible has NEVER been proven wrong by any historical or archaeological finds.
>my reading is highly selective; I ignore any archaeological findings that challenge my beliefs to such a degree that I've successfully convinced myself they don't even exist
>muh confirmation bias

fixed
>>
>>17740540
I long for the day, anon. I would politely ask to leave with them, not out of a desire for technology and the advantages it brings, but for the simple reason that I never felt like I belonged here.
This place is not to my liking. I need neutrality, comfort that no one will harm anyone else, and a society that does not change things that need no work.
I would not tell anyone if I met one, sorry, I would simply ask for a viable path to join their civilization.
>>
>>17740511
>implying this wasn't also in the Talmud

It is disputed whether Belshazzar was actually a legal "king" anyway and not just a prince put in place to take care of administrative affairs while the king was away. See Alan Millard
>>
>>17740561

Please don't talk about subjects in which you know nothing about.

I challenge you to tell me a SINGLE historical or archaeological find that contradicts the Bible.

You won't find any because it has never happened. In fact, it's the opposite. The Bible has time and time again been vindicated.

I'll wait.
>>
>>17740511
if you search for information hard enough eventually you'll find something that will support your idea just by coincidence
>vaccines cause autism
>>
>>17740556
>My religious beliefs fill me with so much fear that I can only think in extremely simplistic, black-and-white ways, and so I interpret everything as demons. No complexity or nuance is possble for a mind as locked down by fear as mine is.

fixed
>>
>>17740565

In fact, the Bible records this. It says that there are two in power, the Father Nabonidus who is semi-retired and away from the Kingdom...... and his son Belshazzar, who was IN Babylon acting as the de-facto King in his Father's absence. In the book of Daniel, Belshazzar even offers to share his rule in a "3 way" with a third person, further acknowledging this fact.

The Bible is true. And Christians were originally Jews.
>>
>>17740573

You've been warned.

When your super advanced Alien buddy from the Lyra constellation starts specifically talking about and hating Jesus Christ, just remember what I told you.
>>
>>17740566
There's this thing called 'google,' it's great. Go use it. You'll find plenty of material that contradicts your beliefs. I'd wait, except that you are going to say to every proof of contradiction "Satan planted that evidence!" and "Demons misled the archaeologists."
>muh confirmation bias again
>>
>>17740572

See
>>17740566
>>
File: thereitis.jpg (145KB, 405x597px) Image search: [Google]
thereitis.jpg
145KB, 405x597px
>>17740439

Either there is Divine Justice when we die, or religion is a lie. And everything we do is a mere experience before oblivion; in short there's no reason to be Good if not for religion.

No reason to not commit Genocide.
No reason to kill someone because they annoy you.
No reason not to skin people alive because you have the impulse.

To quote the Simpsons:

"Your conscience? Why are you letting that little wuss push you around?"

If there's no Justice when we die, then Hitler was right and AI can/should murder us all because we're inferior and simply because it can.

In short, if you don't believe in GOD, then its survival of the fittest and you're nothing but a hypocrite if you don't lie, cheat, cuck and steal as much as you possibly can.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aynEPyYlL8s
>>
>>17740589

That's what I thought. You won't be able to provide a single piece of historical or archaeological information that disproves the Bible.

And by the way. If you read my post up there about Babylon kings...... for centuries, scholars and historians criticized the Bible because ancient historians like Herodotus contradicted the book of Daniel on who was in charge of Babylon when it fell. For centuries, Christians wouldn't have been able to answer that charge. It took until the year 1853 to vindicate the Bible and lay egg on the face of all those doubters
>>
>>17740584
What if it starts specifically talking about and hating Mohammed? This is not a facetious question.
>>
>>17740601

>You won't be able to provide a single piece of historical or archaeological information that disproves the Bible.
>I'm too lazy to use google search

fixed

The Koran and the Rig Vedas contain a lot of scientifically verified history. They are backed up by archaeology, too. That must make them capital T-True, amirite.

((but seriously, my opinion of God is much too high to permit me to take christianity and its fear-driven beliefs which portray God as a tyrant and a hell-creating bully seriously.))
>>
>>17740576
That doesn't necessarily discredit Herodotus though. I'm not sure what you're trying to argue (didn't read the thread lol) but to paint the Bible like it's the only accurate source of history is silly. Of course it has its ethos just like any other historical record or document does; because of that though, it is subject to the same flaws, such as being mistranslated or even tampered with. It's not really my field of history here, but I know that the new testament was written down around eight centuries after Jesus's crucifixion. Of course this doesn't discredit it by default, but it's something to think about.

Also there's a website that graphs all the inconsistencies in the bible. I think it's called bibviz
>>
>>17740629

The Bible has prophecies that were accurately fulfilled, including Alexander the Great, and the Siege of Jerusalem at the hands of the Roman Emperor Titus in 70 A.D.
>>
>>17740630
>but I know that the new testament was written down around eight centuries after Jesus's crucifixion

Surely you didn't just say this. The vast majority of ATHEIST scholars believe the Gospel of Mark to be written a mere 37 years after Jesus was crucified.
>>
>>17740630
>but I know that the new testament was written down around eight centuries after Jesus's crucifixion.

All four Gospels are widely believed to be written in the same century of Jesus' crucifixion, FYI.
>>
>>17740636
It's got prophecies that didn't get fulfilled, too, as well as a large number of other errors and problems. Paul didn't want early christians to bother with marriage, because he thought jesus was coming back that soon. Whoops.
>>
>>17740648
>All four Gospels are widely believed to be written in the same century of Jesus' crucifixion
By christians, yes. By objective scholars who aren't afflicted with confirmation bias, no.
>>
>>17740641
Really? Not that I don't believe you, but source? Are there some decent entry-level books on this?

Maybe this belongs on /his/

>>17740596
But what does that have to do with the kaballah then? Isn't divine justice just another form? Isn't Gevurah just a gate that lets the force of being pass through?

Maybe you're not the other person. In that case, I'd just say I don't need divine justice as an inspiration for my morality. Maybe... our inner, true sense of morality, based on our will is divine justice. Maybe I'm just talking out my ass and should finish my beer in silence.
>>
>>17739479

uhh, I'm with buddy. I too have called out for jesus in the manner you describe and yet nothing happened. more than once, actually
>>
>>17739511

those are actually brugmansia, not datura =) same family, similar looking but brugmansia = tree whereas datura = more bush-like
>>
>>17739992

+1

10/10 my friend
>>
>>17740364

when did self-appointed anything become "evidence"?
>>
File: Vaderthreat.jpg (47KB, 450x584px) Image search: [Google]
Vaderthreat.jpg
47KB, 450x584px
>>17740676

At least you're intellectually honest enough to realize the implications.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zly_tL5mMc8
>>
>>17738655

You realize that fighting against that system could bring about something much more than mere scraps trickled down from infant celebs, right?
>>
>>17738611
How the fuck did this nonsense get this many replies?

I'm le master vampire btw, AMA
>>
File: Atrapitis.gif (67KB, 288x374px) Image search: [Google]
Atrapitis.gif
67KB, 288x374px
stop derailing with jesus

Either she is fucked, because God will punish her for selling her soul, our he will save her, because he's mightier the his former servants.

The boring thing is: she still didn't tell us about the ritual. It doesn't matter if it works for other people - she could tell us and refuses to do so.

Instead some missionaries used the chance. Maybe they are her even friends or members of a cult to which she belongs. That's why she gave out her contact details.

It's actually a common way to lure in new member: tell a saaad story about your fucked up life and the viola: look, there is a redeemer!

They tried /x/, because there a lots of (insecure?) people here who do occult stuff.
>>
>>17738687
Daaaaang look at that palm tree. Luxurious as hell.
>>
>>17739533
I don't think you actually have the slightest clue about how Christianity actually works.
>>
>>17739751

I always repent when I masturbate by cleaning the semen off of myself instead of basting in it or consuming it.

It's my little bonus gift to God!

;^}
>>
>>17739002
>>17739009
>>17739021
OP is that Game compatible with Windows 10?
The one you live now?
>>
I wanna FAP that girl so hard remove this thread from /x and place in /s please mods mods!
>>
>>17739201

You're failing ro realize that you aren't wealthy. You may not be poor but you sure as hell aren't anywhere nesr being rich. When you sell your soul you don't shop at walmart you cunt.
>>
>>17739700

Meditation, qi gong and general experience and practice of "psychic" things for 10+ years has increased my awareness of what is going on.
>>
>>17738782
Hahaha fucking retard. It's because light from the outside will shine directly into the camera so the walls around the window will apear darker. You do know how shadows work right?
>>
>>17738611
Your whole wall of text felt like a metaphor for discovering /b/ back in '06. Either way fun read 8/10
Thread posts: 340
Thread images: 46

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.