[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Weird game in Spanish from my childhood

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 6

File: suspicious2-292x300.png (5KB, 292x300px) Image search: [Google]
suspicious2-292x300.png
5KB, 292x300px
Hello, /x/
Have you guys ever played a game that nobody even remembers about it and you can't find for shit anywhere?

I have an odd one giving me some trouble. If I record correctly, the name of the main character of the game was Max. He is a pale green alien that appeared to use some kind of... belt on his crouch and had a weird an apathic facial expression.

The game was educational and I played on my PC (Windows 98), but had some really strange stuff going on, and when I played, it was like back in the year 2000, and it had a very charming 3D aspect even for that time (besides my computer having 16MB or less of video at the time, it also ran just fine).

Thing is, about the weird stuff in that game, is that it was... dark. There was a segment where you would assume control of the character after he goes to a park to play, and after a certain scene, make a choice.

The scene was that a strange man whose face cannot be seen, comes in a car with very dark windows and call for you with his hand. The narrator tries to alert you that you should go back home, but suddenly, you are presented with the choice of either going to the car, or turning back home.

I don't remember what happens after you refuse do go to the suspicious figure in the car, but I do remember that, if you choose to do so, you would be presented with a black screen, which would turn into a scene where this same alien stares a static TV in an unknown house (where he appears to be in a pitch-black room or hall), while the narrator says he made a wrong decision in going to a strangers house like that. The game restarts at that point, and you have the same sequence in the park.

I completely forgot about this game until some months ago, when I had a very weird nightmare re-calling the time when I played it.

I asked my mom about it, and, surprisingly, besides reminding of a lot of other educative games she bought at the same time I've played it, she doesn't know anything about it.

Continue...
>>
>>17738131
At the time she actually listed me which educational games she bought, and the list included an english game called "Steps 1" (on how to learn english, there was a penguin in there), the "Reader Rabbit" series, a game with a deformed wizard in brazilian portuguese (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bffku4cxJ1Y) and some Rugrats ones there were not really educational.

In any case, I couldn't even remember many of these, besides remembering this weird 3D alien game. Doing some research in some forums and asking even on yahoo answers for it, I've even drawn more or less how does that character seemed to be like. Zero answers from anyone. Nada.

Eventually, my PC broke, so I forgot about it for some time in order to organize some IRL stuff until I would eventually buy a new one (also giving some time to my research to gain any attention from anyone (I visited and posted on forums in 4 different languages I knew well: Portuguese, Spanish, English and Italian).

Well, here is where the issue becomes a little bit interesting. None of my questions, which I also got bookmarked on chrome in an specific folder, were there any longer.

They were completely gone. "The Page is invalid", "This page doesn't exist", hell, even internet wayback machine couldn't do shit (the question on my yahoo account also got removed, and besides having a save image of one year ago or so, I couldn't see it, since the question list was private.

I'm working on making a new drawn of it (I suck a lot on doing this shit though) and will soon post it in here, since all the other copies are pretty much not where they should.

That concludes more or less my story so far.
>>
>>17738181
I'm from Spain and I played a shitton of educational games in Spanish when I was a child, if you give some more info I can try to remember if I played it too
>>
I thought that if you got in a stranger's car they'd rape you, not force you to watch Candle Cove. Interesting thread though. I wish I could help but I've never played the game myself. I'll be lurking though. Best of luck oh pee.
>>
File: The Extraterrestrial Being.jpg (39KB, 542x351px) Image search: [Google]
The Extraterrestrial Being.jpg
39KB, 542x351px
>>17738181
Here it is (sorry for the horrible job, I just can't draw properly):
>>
File: 3418293087_1c8d80ce93_o.jpg (1MB, 1024x679px) Image search: [Google]
3418293087_1c8d80ce93_o.jpg
1MB, 1024x679px
>>17738251
Ask the Ouija.
The Ouija will tell you what you need to know.
I have provided you with a board.
Now go child.
>>
I don't recognise your game, but I'm looking for one too.

I think it was on the ZX Spectrum or C64, and it was just a conversation with someone where you'd put keywords into a parser and if you put the correct words in, the character would tell you different things. Sometimes they'd say pretty weird stuff about chemicals and dead horses. I don't remember much else about the game, but I think the character in the game was obsessed with different dates.
>>
File: CHUUUU.gif (176KB, 360x240px) Image search: [Google]
CHUUUU.gif
176KB, 360x240px
Does anyone remember a disc-trading card game that used to be on the old cartoon network website?

You could build decks and trade cartoon character cards but it was entirely digital. Can't find anything on it
>>
File: sausage sausage bears sausage.gif (3MB, 325x240px) Image search: [Google]
sausage sausage bears sausage.gif
3MB, 325x240px
>>17740631

nvm it's cartoon orbit
>>
Now I'm interested in your game.
>>
File: Screenshot_2016-05-27-00-25-24.png (222KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_2016-05-27-00-25-24.png
222KB, 1920x1080px
Is this the game
>>
>>17740838
No, it isn't this one.

The game in question has models in 3D (besides, this alien looks really friendly, while that one seemed to have an apathic expression in his face).
>>
try googling "ADI pc game" or ADIBOO
>>
>>17741324
>ADI pc game
Never heard of this one before, but it seems to be just as old (and the alien thing is creepy as hell) haha

In any case, the alien being is colored light green, as the picture (thing) shows.
>>
>>17738131
Yeah there's this one game that I clearly remember it was I'm a demonstration CD for Psx
You played a spider in a 3D World looking like to tell him going down
I think you have to kill the other spiders and collect some random shit
>>
>>17741332
A tunnel going down*
>>
>>17738196
I'm not exactly sure if it came from Spain though, since I was living in Brazil at the time (and my mother most likely bought the game in there).

So, one more info would be, it's a game in spanish that could be found in Brazil in 1998-2001 (the time I remember playing it).
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.