[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

A particular reading I have to do.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 81
Thread images: 9

File: 1463304472534.jpg (61KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1463304472534.jpg
61KB, 640x480px
I am a scryer. I have seen something. I have three words that have to do with your life in some way. I will be on for the next hour. If you do not respond by then, it means I missed you. If you respond by telling me what these three words mean to you, with a tripcode (google if you do not know how to do a tripcode), and ask your question, then I will answer your question.

1. Lilacs
2. The last screen
3. Candy flakes over a river

By the way, I do not know what these things mean, but I do know what they mean to you. I have seen it. I will recognize it when I read it.
>>
File: 1462742893119.png (1MB, 642x767px) Image search: [Google]
1462742893119.png
1MB, 642x767px
smell like death

singularity

the river styx

Where does the path I follow lead?
>>
>>17737325

I forgot my own trip. Won't happen again. This is the new one.

You are not the person I seek. But you are funny. So I will scry for you.

I'm seeing an ominous sign, wavy rainbows, cut by lightning. I interpret this as though the path you are on seems good, until something drastic stands in the way. After that, you may make the best of it, but it will not be the same.
>>
Purple
a webpage back
Kyoto

Is she really faithful to me?
>>
>>17737350
Sigh. You are not who I seek either. Let me make one thing clear: The person I seek will be immediately and particularly drawn to those three things, as well as the color green. This isn't on the general readings thread for a reason. I am looking for a particular person.

I will do this for you, poster, but only because you didn't have the above information.

The answer is yes and no. She doesn't know what faithful means to you, and she is totally faithful on her own terms but in a grey area on yours. Work on communication and if all goes well, a bright relationship is in the future. But communication is the key. Work on it.
>>
>>17737272

Light
War
Eternal

What should I do with my life now?
>>
>>17737365
Thank you, Crystal
>>
>>17737370
Thank you, Sombre, but again, you are not who I seek.

But I will see what the crystals say.

I'm seeing food. I'm not sure what this means, anon, but I am seeing so much food, particularly fresh fruit. There are a lot of people looking into you preparing this food, and what is what I see. But I have no idea what that means.

I'm literally laughing right now staring into my best crystal because of what I'm seeing. Please understand that what I see isn't a literal rendering of what your future is. So your future isn't necessarily in food prep, Could be a comedian (banana peal, me laughing?) or many other things. I think now is an open time for you, however:

Whatever you do, it should be something that involves the reaction of others. If there is something or two things you are going between, you should choose the one whee you have interaction with others.
>>
>>17737381
You're welcome, Anon.
>>
Banana scent
I recently broke a window, one thing left between me and the outdoors
Moss on a nearby water runoff

Will my stomach ever stop hurting?
>>
>>17737272
As a fellow scryer, I am fascinated by this and interested in talking to you regardless of the outcome.

>Lilacs
The flowers are arranged for some future day, when the lass can more peacefully lay.

>The last screen
Upon the last light, there is still one unseen sight: for trimming the weeds that come into being, and there is an unseen hand reaching.

>Candy flakes over a river
Lost words, lost for deaf ears: such sweetness once offered this seer, for wishing of a promising tide, though the norms had something else in mind.

My query: in order to ma...to continue upon my chosen path, pray tell me which task I must undertake, for I need now more lighted my way, as both insight and logic likewise betray: an idea, a concept, a song...something to help push me along the right path. What must I know to continue this path?
>>
>>17737413
Oh, ass. If you realized how close you were. But alas, I seek another.

I will read to see about your stomach, but me health-related readings are usually pretty slow, so I'll give it in a second.
>>
>>17737395

Thank you crystal...

Good luck finding who you seek...
>>
>>17737272

Alice

Forest

MKULTRA

what happened in my past life?
>>
>>17737420
Those questions were extremely difficult.
Plus I haven't used a tripcode since 2005 so I did it wrong.
>>
>>17737413
Oh. Constipation? I think you need to see a doctor first, if you haven't already, or maybe a different one, but what I'm seeing is a red and orange screen, which normally signals pain to me.

Not just pain in general, but shooting pain. If that is happening to you at all times, please see a doc. But please ask your doctor about the following things that are occurring to me:

Crones. Gas. Tumor. and most importantly, Ulcer.

Best luck!
>>
>>17737416
a POET! I love poets. The person I seek is not a poet, but a poet and a reader! I'd love to meet in real life. In any case, I'm drawing a blank here and need to concentrate for the person I seek, and I'm sure you'll understand. But please know that I am a better person for knowing you exist.
>>
>>17737425
Can you hold on? I am sensing that this is really important. Again, you are not the one I seek, but could you please do two things? First, give me a moment. Second, post to the general thread? Your question is more important than this post can deliver to you.
>>
>>17737272
1. my mother
2. screen savers from the 90's
3. crushed peppermint bits in hot chocolate

What can I do with my life?
>>
>>17737425
There, wait, I just saw the person I'm looking for. I'll be back to give you something soon.
>>
>>17737272
> an old poem, still enjoyed, with little modification
> large creatures and a single man, by the ocean
> a short sweetness now forever lost

Where do I go from here? Will I ever find how to regain my self, and finally unlock my potential?
>>
>>17737460
Hey, yes. Hello. Please wait.
>>
File: 1462865607941.png (523KB, 1111x597px) Image search: [Google]
1462865607941.png
523KB, 1111x597px
>>17737467

Take your time.
>>
>>17737465
Good to see you found them; best wishes
>>
>>17737460
That isn't your full question though. There is another question you are afraid to ask. That's fine. I'll answer the other poster before you while you work on deciding whether to ask your true question. You had this planned when you posted though, for insurance. Smart instincts.
>>
>>17737445
I'm only a poet accidentally, for the prophetic voice whispered to me in rhymes and taught me poetry.

But I understand completely: I'm looking for someone myself, you see; perhaps I should have queried a bit more clearly.

Well, since we seek similarly, perhaps we can plot cooperatively; much can cone fron sharing of strategy. Feel free to email me; about you I have a good feeling.

[email protected]
>>
File: IMG_20160405_124856.jpg (987KB, 2304x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_124856.jpg
987KB, 2304x2304px
>>17737272
>1. Lilacs
>2. The last screen
>3. Candy flakes over a river

1 - At first I didn't think "Lilacs" had meaning to me until I remembered a recurring dream I had for a short while (for a little less than 3 weeks, I think) back in college. In it I remember trying to hire an assassin to kill someone (idk who) by using an aerosol-poison to be sprayed on the target's Lilac garden. Apparently I "knew" that this specific target liked to smell his/her flowers every morning with their nose almost touching the flower. Weird.

2 - The only thing I can think of for "the last screen" would be stubbing my toe as a child whilst putting screens back on my grandma's windows, after she had me clean them as a child (the windows, not the screens).

3 - After one 4th Of July as a child I sat next to the river with my feet dunked in the water (not really a river, actually man-made) near my house with these little "poppers". You'd pull the string and confetti would shoot out. I remember the confetti being vividly bright-colored like candy. This was years before I was allowed access to actual fireworks (i.e. firecrackers at 15 years old).

I don't do Trip codes but have a picture of one of the spiders I caught.
>>
>>17737454
Okay, I found the person I am looking for and it's really hard to contain my excitement, so this reading might be off, but it seems that, unlike 98% of the people I do readings for, one of your past lives actually had something to do with your current life. That's what matters. The question to ask scryers or others in the future is what that means to them? In your case. What does your past have to do with the way you live your life now. It seems important to me going foward as, I'm seeing a wall with keys, which usually means you have the keys.
>>
>>17737478
Yes, you're right; that isn't my full question. I guess I really want to know what I should be doing with my life right now. I feel like there are too many things that I could do and I have a good picture of what I want my life to look like, but I don't know what steps I should be taking right now. Can you help me?
>>
>>17737272

>lilacs
Lilac parade. (eastern washington)

>the last screen
The last supper with jesus holding a screen

>candy flakes over a river

Ashes from billowing clouds kissing the surface of puddles and pools around cities and neighborhoods.
>>
>>17737493
1:04:43
2:04:44

But you was 1 second late anon.
>>
>>17737498
I hope so. Basically, I open my crystal to spirits that are beyond our concept of space-time. And they direct me to knowlege that I couldn't have on my own. And I have seen you and your answers, and your questions, and felt the need to connect to you. My guess is that some big change has happened to you recently and/or that someone close to you has died. So now is a particularly momentous time for you. Please respond to this and I'll look further.

To those of you answering, please see that I found the person I was looking for and redirect your excellent questions to the general readings thread.
>>
File: IMG_20160505_210647.jpg (161KB, 844x844px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160505_210647.jpg
161KB, 844x844px
>>17737485
I forgot a question so here it is, and another spider from my home:

Will my paranoia ease?
>>
>>17737519
Anon, you are interrupting something important, however, based only on my knowledge of spiders, I'd say that fella's nothing to worry about. The real monsters are inside our own minds.
>>
File: IMG_20160405_124829.jpg (772KB, 2304x2304px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160405_124829.jpg
772KB, 2304x2304px
>>17737519
>>17737485
Oi, I just realized this isn't a request thread and I wasn't immediately drawn to those things anyways. I have green eyes but other than that, nothing. Sorry, OP. Have a good day/night. Oh, and one more of the spiders I caught.
>>
>>17737272
Perfume

Lost forever

Hello, Susan Brown

Should I wait for her, or keep my options open?
>>
File: 1463656237757.jpg (171KB, 642x516px) Image search: [Google]
1463656237757.jpg
171KB, 642x516px
>>17737493

Holy Shit. When I was in high school I studied abroad for a year in France. While I was there we went to several chateaus and museums and general touristy shit. We went to one in particular, Chateau de Singes, which was massive. Our teacher allowed us to go explore the place on our own and gave us a time to meet at the entrance. I went off alone intent on seeing the blocked off parts of the castle. I explored a few closed of wings and poked my head around where it shouldn't have been. I ended finding what I think was a storage room, but it was filled with old furniture wrapped for protection and various other pieces. On the far wall, opposite the door I entered there was a yuge ring of keys hanging on the wall. Really old, simple looking keys. They were all rusted and seem to be authentic. I normally wouldn't consider stealing but those keys compelled me. I had to have them, and I took them. I still have them somewhere I believe. I believe I have an incredibly strong connection to my past and experience de ja vu and syncronicity so intense it's disorienting.
>>
1 fuzzy
2 unsettleing
3 throwing corn off of a bridge for ducks

Will everything be alright
>>
>>17737516
Thank you. Whatever this is, I do sincerely appreciate it.

I do feel like I am experiencing a very turbulent time in my life right now. You could very well say that someone close to me has died or that this is a particularly momentous time. I feel like I have lost friends and that relationships dear to me have been put on hiatus because of my own personal struggles. I also feel that right now is the time in my life that I need to take action, you could even say go to work. I feel like I've been preparing for something my whole life and I'm at the point where maybe it's time I started focusing my efforts on something meaningful. I wish I could know more about whatever it is I've been preparing for.
>>
>>17737272

Blank

Evening

Should I stay?
>>
>>17737498
Okay. I did see the staircase at first, and I saw you with me, which make me think you've seen it too. There is a stairway, but it branches off like a forest path. So there are a lot of options, but many lead up and what you're asking is which you will be happiest with, but what I keep seeing is another spirit, someone among us, you and me on these steps who wants to help you along the way.

Maybe you know who/what that is. But I can't see yet. What I do see are a few things: The color white, a package of Skittles, and a train ticket. I don't love the number three, but I saw three things that were important somehow to you and three things that meant something along your path. Will you please tell me IF these things mean anything to you? Because I'm not infallible, so if I'm off, please let me know.
>>
>>17737549
Forgot a trip
>>
>>17737549
Sorry. Please see the general thread.
>>
>>17737536

Château du Haut-Kœnigsbourg, not Chateau de Signes, it was on Montagne des Singes. Sorry, I got my details mixed up.
>>
>>17737539
You make me laugh, which sometimes signals the opposite, tragedy. However, you seem on the up and up funny. I wish I had you in general, but I don't have time tonight.
>>
>>17737568

link to general?
>>
>>17737577

>>17736594
>>
>>17737550
The color white, a package of Skittles and a train ticket. I have always loved Skittles; they are my favorite candy and always have been. They remind me of what life was like when I was a kid; full of love, life and wonder. Let's be clear here, I'm talking about the purple bag of Skittles. I'm just a white boy. Trains have been around me all of my life and I'm telling you that if I had a ticket to take the train to whatever destination lay ahead of me that would bring me the most happiness, I would snag that thing right up and get on without looking back. I cannot wait for something good, meaningful and even epic to happen in my life so that I might be spurred into the character that I was created to become.
>>
>>17737550
I'm sorry I took so long. This is the first time I've done something like this and maybe even the first time I've tried to work through some of these issues. Hopefully you're still here.
>>
File: 1462749675070.jpg (14KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
1462749675070.jpg
14KB, 300x300px
>>17737465
>>17737493
>>17737536

Is OP still around? He had me really intrigued.
>>
>>17737593
Sometimes I read, and I feel such depression and anger at what people choose to do with my reading, but I'm feeling so happy here. I feel like I've been guided to give you a go-ahead on something you've been wanting to do but haven't because of the fear of what would happen to you. But I'm feeling a definite pull from a spirit.

We have to remember that spirits are not as bound to time as we are, so it might be someone still alive or even yourself, but it doesn't feel like that. It feels like someone close enough to you to know what those things meant, but beyond the ability to speak to you now.
>>
>>17737607
Yep. Still around. I'll say when I'm leaving, but the crystal sometimes takes a while.
>>
>>17737609
Yes, this makes me quite happy as well. I have been lurking /x/ for quite some time now and I've seen the Divination threads appear in the catalog every once in awhile; I've frequently thought I should stop by one of these threads and check it out. I find it so very interesting that the first thread I engage with is with a scryer that seems to actually have a connection with me. I've had a very emotional day to begin with and everything that's happening in this thread has caught my attention; I'm honestly a little overwhelmed.

If you've been guided to give me the go-ahead on something I've been wanting to do, then how can I best use the information you've given to me? Is there anything I can do to help you? Or even help you help me?
>>
>>17737634
At this point, I don't think there's anything you can do to help me other than vague (so you aren't identified) but specific, so I can see more, details.

However, honestly, at this point I feel like most of the future is yours to decide, and I feel like what you've been hoping for and planing for are actually aligned so you should set about putting all your ducks in a row.

First, I think, let me know if you have any idea what this spirit is that seems to be so insistent (I normally stick to the general thread, but was so sidetracked tonight by some spirit that has you in mind) and then set off on your adventure. I'm seeing open seas, which is a sign to me that you can do what you've always hoped to accomplish and it should go well.
>>
Still on op?
I'm not quite understand what I have to do but I want to do it. I guess you're asking me to name 3 words that have to do with my life yeah but what else
>>
>>17737659
Please see the general divination thread, anon. >>17737590
linked it.

You can read along if you want to see how a real reader does their thing.
>>
>>17737657
There's a good chance it has something to do with the Holy Spirit. I have asked my God to come into my life, make me strong and use me for a purpose many times. I am constantly asking my God to help me; especially during this strange time in my life and especially today. The thing is, I have always felt his presence fill my life with goodness and positivity. Maybe I don't always see everything coming, but he's trained me to expect opportunities to present themselves and blessings to be had. It's like he's always been there to hold down the fort and make sure I'm moving forward. I think that my God has been involved in my life and he has always brought goodness. Since this makes you and I feel happy, I think there's a good chance he's involved in some way. If it isn't him, then maybe it was someone sent by him.

There is also a very interesting new character in my life. He is a potential employer and I've met with him twice, both times he left quite the impression. I've found myself asking if it's too good to be true because he seems so incredibly genuine and heart-felt when he speaks to me that it's almost as if he knows where I am in my life and wants to help me. I even remarked to my housemate today that I thought he would be in my future and that crossing paths with him would pay off somewhere down the line.
>>
>>17737657
>!GfWlEQyDyE
Are there any more questions? Honestly, I'm relieved. Sometimes these strong urges lead me to things I'd rather not see. But this seems to positive. It's as if you were deciding whether or not to do something and some spirit came and told me I should tell you to go all out on the thing that makes you happy rather than the path that others have lain out for you.

Sometimes it's much more drastic. So maybe this spirit is linked to both of us, trying to make us both feel hope and inspiration to keep going. I guess we'll never rightly know, but hey, something might have been accomplished. Thank you for connecting, !GfWlEQyDyE. I'll answer some questions from others for a few, but unless there's something I missed, I'll count this as a win. Good thing I charged/purified my crystals under the recent full moons.
>>
>>17737710
Do you have a trip?
>>
>>17737706
Haha! replied after you but typing without knowing. I think take careful note of that manager, and if he's sending you some signals, take super careful note of what they could mean for you and your future happiness. Sounds great!
>>
Oops. Sorry. >>17737710 and
>>17737716 are both me.
But since you mentioned it, your skepticism and attention to detail should serve you well.
>>
>>17737726
Got it! But while I still have you... how will I take care of myself while I head off on my journey? How will I make a living while I throw myself at something I've wanted to do so badly? I'm not a kid anymore; nobody's going to just take care of me, so I need to pay the bills somehow.

I'm going to be putting a lot of thought into this conversation we've had. I think you really may be on to something.
>>
File: 1462912643071.gif (490KB, 382x498px) Image search: [Google]
1462912643071.gif
490KB, 382x498px
>>17737493
>>17737536

Is there any followup on this or is that all you've got?
>>
>>17737272
1.) Silence
2.) Death
3.) Innocence
>>
>>17737748
Based on what I've seen tonight, there are many paths open to you, and you can certainly choose the safest and most obvious ones and be fine. BUT the one your heart is set on, the one you really want to follow, doesn't have the sort of safety lights you are looking for. However, you CAN take that path, and it WILL be white, purple skittles, unicorns for you even though there is nothing to assure you of that as you follow it. Now that I see your question here, I can see that you really want assurance, and that's what this spirit wants to give you. Unfortunately, this spirit cannot give it to you directly, and that's why there is such urgency here. I don't know what it is that you plan to do but I think you need to pursue the thing that makes you happy, even if there are obvious challenges in your way.

I think your destiny lies before you, and you can take the easy way out, or you can pursue your dreams. I think you are at that crossroads and you need to pursue your dreams.
>>
>>17737761
Honestly, and again, I think you are a very interesting person. I'd love to have you face-to-face, but I think the general thread is your best bed.

In all truth, I wasn't even planning on scrying tonight but the crystals called me to be a message to one particular person. While, duck, duck, goose turns out you're a duck, I think you're a really interesting duck, and someone on the general thread has a great night ahead of them reading you.
>>
>>17737770
Another person I'd love to read on the general. But that's it for me tonight, folks.
>>
>>17737748
Well, folks, unless !GfWlEQyDyE has another question by the time I post this, I'm calling it a night. Thank you all for your wonderful spirits. Have a great day and a better life.
>>
>>17737777
My goodness. Not only do you speak to my heart, but you make sense and you laid down quads. You've pretty well got me hooked now. I'll definitely be moving forward with what I I've wanted to do; I still want to be cautious, but I think you've given me the assurance I need to feel like I really should do it.

I just want to say that this has been really an awesome experience and I have nothing but love for you and what you've done for me. I sincerely hope the best for you. Thank you crystal.
>>
>>17737813
It's why I do this. Thank you for the affirmation. Drat the quads though. 7 is not my lucky number. :)
>>
OK op I read the divination thread but I still don't understand.

I'm retarded
>>
>>17737844
Anon, please post your questions to the good folks on that thread. I focused on one person and am done reading for the evening.
>>
>>17737854
Alright thank you. I'll dig a little deeper and figure this shit out I guess.

Thank you mystery lady
>>
>>17737857
lol. I'm a dude, but you know what? I like "mystery lady." I think I'll keep it.
>>
>>17737867
I figured with your name as crystal that was your kinda side name

Lmfao mystery lady it is
>>
>>17737272
>lilacs
The deepest tone of the last color, which I live my life by
>The last screen
The image to summarize everything and nothing. A complete conclusion.
>candy flakes over a river
The self indulgence of life's most satisfactory gifts, misplaced.

My heart cave glows to you scry, emphasize my path and excuse any absent days that I may have enabled.
>>
>>17737272
Mother
Counterstrike
Sharkboy and lava girl

I have my reasons
>>
>>17737272
im not the person you seek, but can i get a reading?
>>
>>17737272
Mother
Counterstrike
Sharkboy and lava girl

I have my reasons for this
>>
>>17737892
>>17737895
people pls. show's over.
see: >>17737854
>>
>>17737272
Oh, and those, to me, mean
1.Flowers, the color of lilac, a light dying purple
2.The last screen of perhaps a test, or maybe a movie? The end credits?
3.All I can think of here is a river of fruity pebbles. A milk river perhaps. Yum.
Thread posts: 81
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.