[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Possession and Excorcism

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

File: bloody_hand_5_by_eternity_stock.jpg (723KB, 1704x2272px) Image search: [Google]
bloody_hand_5_by_eternity_stock.jpg
723KB, 1704x2272px
So this Sunday I found out that someone close to me apparently was possesed. She had told me that she was going to be cleansed by a "doctor" and that at 10AM the next day her memory would be wiped.
The next day it happened as said, she woke up in her own blood (pic kinda related) and her last memory was from February 2015. Now the doctor is asking for payment or else the evil spirit possessing her would return, destroy her soul, and lead her to suicide.

Thoughts or advice?
>>
Baseball bat to the good doctor's knees. It's ok, he'll be alright, he's a doctor.
>>
>>17737193
All the hallmarks of a predatory hypnotist.
>>
If it is a predatory hypnotist what would be a good way of escaping the situation? She's changed a lot from how she used to act and is legitimately feeling threatened by this whole thing.
>>
File: Fap-Meme-05.jpg (46KB, 626x626px) Image search: [Google]
Fap-Meme-05.jpg
46KB, 626x626px
>>
>>17737256

Call the cops then?
>>
>>17737263
Cry and you cry alone
Masturbate and the world faps with you.
>>
>>17737256
>She's changed a lot from how she used to act
Stalking and harassment aren't legal. She has the right to exclude people from her life.
>>
>>17737278
lol
>>
Fake and gay
>>
No a friend of mine went through this. She used to be a really happy perky girl, then one day changed. She became depressed, starting to become mean, lost her bf to cheating. (She gave her virginity away to a random person. My friend believes only in sex after marriage). Everyone kinda pushed away from her... Then A physic said she had a dark soul, or black possesser. She came to me and explained the whole thing. At the time she was "struggling" with this demon/monster thing in her. The dr came when planned. Washed her in goats blood as she was asleep... Said some crazy shit. When my friend woke up.. She had a horrible pain. Like I was scared. She was crying and screaming. Then passed back out. It was an hour and a half later, she woke up. And was frightened to see me there. The dr left and asked of me to take care of her. This was 2015. She remembered being in 2012. It was as if her old self was back. My friend was herself. It's 2016, she still can't remember that time frame. Everyone believes she has amnesia. I however believe that she was possessed by something.
>>
After that did the doctor try to contact her?
Apparently the last day that my friend remembers matches the day that she was "purified", did your friend experience that?
>>
Yeah it was really terrible, we had to put funds together to pay the dr off.
What we found out from her dr, was once this thing is removed, you have to do a ritual to keep it removed. She was sent items. Asked to go to a river. To do all this stuff. We where scared. She was nervous to talk to anyone. We where worried it was a scam. But... No the stuff they sent us... It was scary. Be there for your friend! Chances are if its anything like Abby's (my friend). There will be points of crying.

Yes, she had similar dates. She remember being on April 5 of 2012. And was herself January 5 of 2016..

That's a scary coincidence.

Also. We where warned that she could die. DONT TAKE CHANCES. IF SHE BECOMES SICK, OR HAS HER PERIOD OUT OF THE BLUE. Code red.
Abby had her period and bled so much. Like almost 2 weeks. Then we did this 'ritual' and it was gone.
>>
That's the exact situation she is faced with now.

She also has her period, which is now scaring the shit out of her.

I'll be there for her as best I can and see what is to come then.
>>
Also. Saying that she was possessed won't help her situation. Poor child is probably scared enough.
I am dr Anita, a spiritual healer. These things cost. Either a life. Or a payment.
Choose carefully.
>>
Please, I know dr who's do this all the time. She will die if she doesn't pay off her dr.
My boyfriend died over this shit. They sucked a monster out of him. Then he was gone. Gone forever. He thought it was a scam. Then we left it alone.. He comitted suicide in two months.
>>
With regards to her period. Be wary, she will bleed and if anything will probably end up with bad anemia, and will have to go to the hospital. Abby went through this. She was HOSPITALIZED. For WEEKS.
>>
>>Dr Anita

Are you from Nigeria?
>>
Dr Mama Anita?
That's the doctor we have.
>>
>>>>>>>Nigeria

No, I am not from Nigeria. I am from the USA. How much has the dr asked of your friend? Because sometimes they cost 5000.
>>
They asked 1800 for everything.
It's really stressful.
>>
You lucky!
You take care of your friend, she could die without help.
>>
If you're with her. Hold her close. She may be afraid of sleeping for the next few days. Because she is scared of the man who watches her in her sleep.
-Dr Red
>>
She needs to become a Christian. They can't be possessed
>>
>>17737193
Does your friend eat meat? Could be a weird parasitic organism. You might be infected too for that matter as the possible method of transmission is unknown if it is the cause. I recommend a body cleanse for a few days a week for a few weeks. See brain parasites affect, well, brains, your think meats. They alter behavior as they do damage.

Or lead contamination could do weird stuff to the mind as well.
>>
File: 1313684588753.jpg (15KB, 374x250px) Image search: [Google]
1313684588753.jpg
15KB, 374x250px
>>17737193
>"doctor"
You mean a quack, OP
>>
>>17737193

>if you don't pay a man sworn to poverty, his spell won't work.

Okay
Thread posts: 27
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.