[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bad Rooms

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

File: m_10093260_0MrCaw92yg39.jpg (234KB, 1200x801px) Image search: [Google]
m_10093260_0MrCaw92yg39.jpg
234KB, 1200x801px
Have you had any weird unexplained experiences with indoor spaces?

I'm a pretty big skeptic, don't really believe most of the things on /x/ but I don't know what to make of something that happened some 10 years ago.

I was just a dumb kid going with his PC to install more RAM on it so I can play heroes 5 but right when I entered the shop/repair place I felt a little nauseous. After 5-10 minutes I got dizzy and had to step outside to get some fresh air. There weren't any weird scents or noises that I wasn't familiar with, visiting the internet cafes regularly got me used to that computer and wires smell. The room wasn't that crowded and I'm not claustrophobic so that's out of the equation as well. Anyway, when I got back inside the dizziness and nauseousness returned right away. Good thing installing RAM doesn't take long. I haven't returned to the place since then, the shop doesn't exist now either.
>>
>>17735916
Unshielded/poorly shielded electrical wiring is known to cause those symptoms in sensitive individuals.
Also, some gasses, like natural gas or carbon monoxide from older buildings could have the same effects.
>>
>>17735928
It sounds more like infrasound.
>>
something happened in my autistic family members room one day so they covered every mirror in the house and put all the religious items they could find in their room like the 6th sense.
>>
That room looks pretty comfy
>>
>>17735916
In my grand mother house,if you go inside her bedroom (even in summer) you will see your own breathe,even when it's fronted the sun and have a big windows, and the invitation room,that place is very weird,when I sleep there I always feel like something or someone always watching, even like someone blowing in your face,and one time I feel like someone just sit in the bed,I look and I saw the bed bending )dry for the bad English)
>>
>>17736522

john is kill
>>
>>17736522
Doesn't she have anywhere else you can sleep when you visit her? I certainly wouldn't sleep in that room.
>>
>>17736599
I slept there just one time,I lived in a house in her backyard,and I don't why the fuck wanted to slept in her house (don't remember what age but about 8).
My cousins always tell histories of that room
>>
>>17736575
kekked
>>
>>17735916
I nearly vomit every time I go into a Subway.
Smells like fermented sardines, candle wax, lemon floor polish, barf, pink barf dust and mold.
>>
>>17735916
they were probably cooking meth in there..
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.