[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Nations

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 10
Thread images: 2

Alternate content available in participating timelines only.

As some of you are already aware, I'm running six threads this year. The May thread forecast from >>17516805 is scheduled for the 26th (tomorrow) and will be titled "Statistics" as usual. To ensure that the necessary events unfold without a hitch, I feel it prudent to verify that the following passages are present in each of your respective timelines.

From the Bill of Citizens:
>Every citizen has the right to navigate to and meet in person with the author of any bills that grant them any acausal rights. Such "visitation" should occur *after* the publication of any such bill.
>You have the right to declare yourself a citizen of any nation for the sake of consistency in acausal negotiations. Such declarations need not be valid, accurate, or truthful.

It is advised the each potential citizen check that these verses are available in at least one publicly accessible version of the /x/ archive. If the threads I created earlier this year are not available to you, then please report the discrepancy to the nearest temporal facility in your immediate vicinity. Recall that too much information is better than too little.
>>
File: autist.jpg (16KB, 256x237px) Image search: [Google]
autist.jpg
16KB, 256x237px
>>
>>17735717
i am camping on this timeline , i came from one that the jews destroy last september , as far i can see this timeline seems stable ,i see no proximal disater from the future neiter the past what would be your opinion on having family on this timeline , i dont want them to suffer war or sufering in general , besides the polar shit in 40-50 years can you foresee someting or i will have to go back to the 50s to enjoy a atipical peace and good old family values .

thanks in advance.
>>
>>17735717

Nobody cares, you grub
>>
>>17735788
Family values change continuously for ever era as far as I know.

Also note that it's not possible to destroy a timeline. Only a very small part of any timeline can be destroyed before the rest of history notices and begins to close off the damaged areas.
>>
>>17735841
The responses I've gotten both from the future and the present are evidence that that's not true.
>>
>>17735849
Excuse me. It seems I ought to lose the trip.
>>
>>17735844

mandela effect

notice how some timelines have more mandela effect than othes , whaever you see this is becose souls who were on the destroy timelines merge/colapse a lot of them will pass unnotice but some of us were awaken in the process , its "almost" imposible to destroy a timeline but not the world its in it.
i know family vaules change whit the epoc but i was refering to someting major , as far i can see this timeline is going for a slow moral decadence and a quick technological upraise , fun and comfortable.
what a time to choose to be alive and live!
>>
>>17735922
>quick technological upraise
I hope not too quick. Advancing too rapidly would be retroactively classed as a forward action if not handled with post-singularity security protocols.
>>
OP is a kill?
Thread posts: 10
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.