[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Do you know of any rituals I could do with the earth?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 6
Thread images: 1

File: image.jpg (58KB, 639x528px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
58KB, 639x528px
Do you know of any rituals I could do with the earth?
>>
Dig a hole and stick your dick in it to breed mother earth and spawn homonculi.
>>
>>17733937
Go away.
>>
>>17733908
Hi wiccan here!
The first ritual i was introduced to was a union of some sort with the spirit of nature and earth.
This is all very simple. Wait for a nice weather. Wear light clothes you feel comfortable with. Natural fabric is a plus.
Go outside and set a little space to make your ritual. I live making a circle of stone. Slowly building it, putting efforts in things is generaly a good way to get the mood for magic.
You need a pentagram made of wathever you want. I make them with clay because i tend to bury them or break them and i need cheap but natural material.
You need a cup of water. Around 1Liter.
And you need an athame, knife or wand. It's what focus your intent. You can use your fingers too.
Put the pentagram before you in te middle of your sacred circle.
Invoke by a prayer of your choice the north/south/east/west while facing them.
The sit and meditate on the mother earth for a minute.
With your right hand take your athame and dig a little hole in the ground in front of you. Pour in it a little of the water.
Then unzip your dick and fuck that little bitch earth. Fuck her like you came out of prison after 20 years.
After you're done give her your number just in case.
>>
>>17734004
Ignore this fag. Earth is your home. Respect it.
>>
dig a hole, poo in it and instantly you become indian
Thread posts: 6
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.