[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Black Figure during Sleep Paralysis

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

File: 1462842596142.jpg (495KB, 756x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1462842596142.jpg
495KB, 756x1000px
So yesterday, I woke up to find myself unable to move or to speak, which hd me really scared. I only stayed like that for like 5 minutes. What was really scary was that I could see a black figure just standing in front of me. It had a dress, like a wedding dress. Sometimes it would move and get close to me. What is happening?
>>
Use the catalog, at least two threads on this topic already:

>>17724945
>>17727301
>>
>>17732922
I've had a similar thing happen anon. Though I didn't get a direct look at the dark figure in the room with me. The only thing at really stood out was an intense buzzing, or humming in my ears.
And of course not being able to move. I recall squeezing my hands and fingers to slowly regain the ability to move them.
>>
>>17732922
you're asleep but don't realize you're asleep. i had the same thing happen to me a few days ago. kept seeing shadows moving around me in my room. something to do with your brain trying to remember how your room was like before you fell asleep but struggling to get the shadows right. but because you don't realize you're asleep you start freaking out from the sleep paralysis thinking something is trying to get you.

it's a fairly natural occurrence.
>>
Its called sleep paralysis. Its natural if u sleep against your back.
>>
I used to think that it was just something your brain concocts to scare you awake if things don't shut down properly but last night I had the weirdest experience where I was paralyzed and I felt the presence of this blazing figure (like an angel I guess) standing behind the head of my bed.

I got this feeling like this thing was present day to day and it wasn't unusual.

So I don't know anymore!
>>
There was a 1 foot tall chibi cthulhu looming over my body when I was trapped inside as invisible until I used my magick powers to destroy it thus breaking the seal on my vessel. 666 Fuckers. God always fucking wins,
>>
>>17733150
Chibi cthulhu a cute!
>>
>>17733150
if you're going to be a dick why don't you just fuck off back to whatever pigsty lets trip attention whores like you run rampant

fucking cunt
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.