[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/x/ demographic

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 56
Thread images: 11

File: 3fd.jpg (27KB, 243x187px) Image search: [Google]
3fd.jpg
27KB, 243x187px
I'm curious what is the typical demographic of /x/ and what type of paranormal/conspiracies do you believe in?

I feel like more females believe in conspiracy theories, but that could be personal bias and the whole anti-vaxxer movement

post your
>sex
>what paranormal/conspiracies you believe in
>>
File: OK0cduJ.jpg (75KB, 600x796px) Image search: [Google]
OK0cduJ.jpg
75KB, 600x796px
>>17732668
Shameless data mining in /x/ are orquestated by a race of super intelligent monkees from outer space.

You will get no more info from me you dirty ape.
>>
Male.

I believe that I don't know what to believe or where to begin.
>>
File: crapt.photo_0.jpg (23KB, 326x345px) Image search: [Google]
crapt.photo_0.jpg
23KB, 326x345px
Facebook level crap thread

OH LET'S TALK ABOUT OURSELVES!!!
>>
I'm a 22 y.o dude

Massively interested in government conspiracies, black projects, aliens, astronomical (and ocean based) anomalies, ancient aliens etc. I don't firmly believe a lot of it, I just like to entertain the possibilities.

I have no absolutely no time for magic, tulpas, tarots or rp.

I've actually never looked into astral projection or what it even is, so I'm open for info on that.

I'm from UK if that helps.
>>
>>17732706
And you're narcissistic faggot enough to think anyone gives a shit.
>>
>>17732693
>>17732705
paranoid schizos pls leave
>>
File: qh95r3.gif (635KB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
qh95r3.gif
635KB, 500x250px
>>17732721
>being this triggered
Cranberry juice helps with pms, anon
trust me
>>
>>17732726
You can be alone with the 22 year old faggot from the UK then, that had one gf in his entire life.

He clearly wants to talk about himself and we paranoids don't want to listen to him.
>>
>>17732748
>we
You're schizophrenic as well?
>>
>>17732748
>>17732721

>op asks for demographics
>give info
>my views don't reflect yours
>"wah gf-less faggot"

Wind it down, lads.
>>
>>17732668
Drunk late 20s guy from /k/. Sometimes I browse /x/ for shits n giggles. I don't believe anything paranorman. As for women vs men I've talked to a ton of women who swear they saw ghosts or blah blah blah I'm a special snowflake stuff. It's all attention seeking. Just like when a ufo sighting happens and it's always trailer trash seeking spotlight.
>>
>>17732932
>Drunk gun faggot judging people
Top kek. Go play with your toys.
>>
I rarely come here. I'm a guy and I come to find new ideas or learn about something cool. I don't believe most of the shit here.
>>
>>17732668
>Male
>basically most occult and paranormal.
I've been told I could be an angel, but we'll see
>>
Male
Pedowood, HAARP, mind control via exploitation of consumerism/popular culture
>>
I'm a 24 year old male.
I didn't believe in any conspiracy theories before I came here...

But now I'm pretty certain the Titanic was an inside job.

Still don't believe in the paranormal.
>>
>>17732940
I'm just happy to be here
>>
>>17733006
The new /x/ means having to dig through the trolls. Welcome
>>
16, Male

Ancient Astronauts, extraterrestrial lifeforms influencing humans long ago. Can't go deep into it, on the phone. I have a few other theories I also believe strongly in.
>>
>>17733064
>16
Out
>>
>>17733096
seconding this
>>
>>17732668
Male. I don't believe in any conspiracies. I mostly read about them because I find the way different kinds of people think, like their internal logics, very interesting.

Kind of the same reason I visit /pol/ or /r9k/
>>
File: anna-nicole-smith-69-2-0259.jpg (86KB, 850x400px) Image search: [Google]
anna-nicole-smith-69-2-0259.jpg
86KB, 850x400px
>>17732932
>I've talked to a ton of women who swear they saw ghosts or blah blah blah I'm a special snowflake stuff
excuse me, but ghosts are real. My first apartment I rented when I moved to the east coast was the upstairs of a house that a guy killed himself in and it was all kinds of spoopy.
>tfw no spoopy ghost bf
>>

9/11 was known beforehand and possible government involvement
Ufos
Niggers are actually aliens
There is an undiscovered creature in americas PNW
there are creatures on land we dont know about
>>

Aliens
>>
>>17733115
Try living in a haunted apartment and accepting the qt ghost girl but getting drunk and trying to seduce her, only to have her never make her presence known again.
>>
Male
Generally speaking I believe in government and the elites type of conspiracies (911, jfk, Sandy hook, etc) to varying degrees.

I find alien and spooky supernatural conspiracies to be fun and interesting but I don't believe any of them really.
>>
>>17733129
>creature

I believe the dogman is something really happening
>>
>>17733064
>16
>>>/r/eddit
>>
>>17732668
That's a new and impressively effective method of thought control, OP. All you have to do is imply that believing in conspiracy theories is a woman thing, and guys will trip over themselves in their rush to make sure you know they don't believe any of that stuff. That means half the population stops questioning JFK, 9-11, etc. in one go. Well done.
>>
File: quarantine me daddy.jpg (39KB, 400x600px) Image search: [Google]
quarantine me daddy.jpg
39KB, 400x600px
>>17733144
wait, did this actually happen to you?
Did you have sex with a ghost girl... then she ghosted you?
>>
File: mfw.gif (882KB, 500x270px) Image search: [Google]
mfw.gif
882KB, 500x270px
>>17733162
>All you have to do is imply that believing in conspiracy theories is a woman thing, and guys will trip over themselves in their rush to make sure you know they don't believe any of that stuff
OP here. First of all, I don't pretend to understand or comprehend male psychology, but it seems extremely childish just because something is "a woman thing" guys will rush to make sure they don't believe it. Like that makes absolutely zero sense at all. Also you sound paranoid and psycho, and that's coming from me and I believe in native american shapeshifters
>>
>>17732668
>girl
The underground Roman Empire around right now and while I don't believe in the formal Phantom Time theory, I do consider the idea of lost periods we just assume happened a possibility.
>>
>>17732668
Male
I just like spooky stories.
>>
Male

Spirits and aliens
>>
>>17733274
>tfw we never found out who was phone
>>
>>17732668
Male

I visit /x/ in curiousity of evil spirits and demons. I've always been afraid of such things but also tempted to them. I usually come here to see if anyone had any similar experiences to what I've had.
>>
Female

Largely interested in witchery, magic, spirits and unexplained creature sightings.
>>
File: 1460467877577.jpg (9KB, 261x218px) Image search: [Google]
1460467877577.jpg
9KB, 261x218px
>>17733707
I'm interested in yo azzzz grill
>>
File: image.jpg (18KB, 200x250px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
18KB, 200x250px
Female
I like the divination threads and occult magick. I was shy and nerdy in school and back in the day before 4chan had an /x/ board I use to go to an /x/ board on another chan and I learned about sigils and the occult. Ended up bargaining with entities to make me hot so I can get ahead in uni/ future job prospects.
When I die I'm probably going to become a succubus tbqh
>>
Female
Interested in ghosts, demons, aliens, and anything else that can fuck you up. Also here to kek at retarded conspiracies
>>
File: 1463796643834.gif (966KB, 500x579px) Image search: [Google]
1463796643834.gif
966KB, 500x579px
>>17733707
>>17733814
>>17733817
Look at all them lyin azzz bois
>>
23. Male

I believe that we have very little control of our lives and our best bet is to escape. Be it through suicide, living off the grid, or traveling, our best bet is to leave this rotten world behind us.
>>
Shemale here.

I believe is spooky dickmagic that the illuminati use to impregnate our MINDS WITH LIESWAKEUPSHEEPL
>>
>>17732668
Currently basically a mostly male-bodied eunuch slave

I'm interested in power and fun. My beliefs are based on experience and science, which means I know basically anything is possible, theoretically.
>>
>>17732932
This gentleman knows what's up.

Men who believe in conspiracies and the supernatural usually become independent researchers, ghost hunters, etc.

Women are lazy attention whores. "This one time I saw a ghost; my ancestors were witches; I might be a psychic. I know, I'm special"
>>
>Male
>nothing
I just come here to get sp00ked
>>
>>17732701
I second this except female
>>
>>17733819
>scully poster
kys dyke
>>
>>17732668
>Female, 26
>No belief in anything that can't be substantiated by evidence
>Still love to get spooked by them, though
>>
>>17733812
sad
>>
male, ghosts, jfk, 9/11, zionisim, time slips, ayy lmao's, and many other things i wouldn't say i beleive all that shit as much as i'd like to beleive, its more entertainment to me, inb4 shit tier spooks
>>
every time I vacuum I run into another screw, no ones used a screwdriver around here in 13 years. It must be aliens, our satan.
>>
>>17733243
That was so gay.
>>
>>17735292
spoks are real, I saw them working at popeyes
Thread posts: 56
Thread images: 11

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.