[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

what do /x/?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 2

File: image.jpg (1MB, 2592x1944px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1MB, 2592x1944px
/x/ something weird is happening..

So last night, my (older) sister was complaining about hearing someone outside of her window. She lives on the second floor of our house and was complaining about hearing someone walking around and throwing rocks. My parents checked it out and said there was nothing out there. We all brushed it off and I initially didn't believe her.
Well, about a half an hour ago I was sitting in my room downstairs (my room faces the front of the house, the same way my sisters does), and I heard someone walking in the rocks near my window. I thought it couldn't be anything because I had an earbud in and I thought maybe it was the noise. Anyways, I paused my music and waited a little bit listening. Then I heard a rock hit a window. I ran upstairs to my sisters room and we have been sitting together for awhile now hearing strange noises outside. Everytime we look out the window we see nothing and we don't want to call the police because it might just be a rabbit or something.

what should we do /x/? we've been sitting here for awhile..
>>
>>17728736
Post her tits and I'll tell you
>>
Someone is trespassing on your property?

OH MY FUCKING GOD, HOW PARANORMAL!
>>
>>17728736
Reuben , go to bed.
>>
>>17728736
put the milk on the fridge
>>
>>17728743
it's weird because our neighborhood is *always* safe, and we kind of tested a theory that it usually only happens whenever it could be thought that she's alone in her room. I've literally been crawling in and out of the room to make the impression she's alone because if I don't then the noises stop.
>>
>>17728740
>implying I'm a girl
>>
>>17728743
>>>/rules/1
>>
>>17728776
Your sister's you creep.
>>
>>17728774
The only thing I can think is either animals in the walls that get quit when you're in the room bc you make more noise

Or

A stalker. I forget her name but it's been posted on here before. I young girl was stalked for a year or so. At first her family didn't know what to make of it but soon enough there were clues, footprints outside window, but they could never catch the guy. Eventually he ended up killing her. Her mom made a site where she documented journal style all the shit that was going on.

Go throw some flour on the ground outside your house or set up a camera or something. Then post on here.
>>
>>17728779
>>>/rules/x/1
How does this even work?
>>
>>17728736
Wild animal, not everything is paranormal.
>>
>>17728865
"They" make rules.

You break them.
>>
>>17728868
we live in a quiet subdivision of a city, I don't think there's any wild animals here.
>>
>>17728875
Rodents in the walls. Water/gas pipes.
>>
>>17728875
you would be surprised how many animals can lurk about even in those places
>>
>>17728865
>How does this even work?
It doesn't. The gods delete whatever they want under the pretense of not /x/
>>
>>17728881
not rodents in the walls, we've lived in this house for about 15 years now and have never seen one mouse, also it doesn't sound even close to what rodents I'm the walls would sound like. And it sounds like foot steps in the rock beds outside our house and rocks thrown at the window, not pipes.
>>
>>17728870
>>17728884
>>>/global/rules/1
>>>/rules/global/1
>>>/x/rules/1
>>>/rules/x/1

Fuck it, brute force time.
>>
File: image.jpg (12KB, 184x184px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
12KB, 184x184px
>>17728736
Dear OP hit your sister in the head with something heavy and take her pants off, tier her hands and drag her outside to the demon as a rape offering.

After you leave her, go inside and lock the doors and draw a pentagram with your own blood. Sit inside the pentagram and think about what you really want from the demonic being while you listen to the screams.

Then it will come true.
>>
>>17728858
think you could dig up that stalker thing?
>>
>>17728906
this please, and post pics.
>>
>>17728904
Oh, wait, you were trying to post the rules, not discuss them?
>>
>>17728736
Fucking go outside and check dude, you're a grown man aren't you?? If someone was walking around outside my house throwing rocks at my window I would be pissed not scared...
>>
>>17728923
The rules of this board are simple.

Don't stand out unless you have a reason to do so.
>>
>>17728740
Yup. Seconded.
>>17728736
Gonna need your sister to pop her top off and let us have a gander, OP. Tits with timestamp. Hey you might even get lucky with some wincest thanks to us.
>>
Take your cell phone, webcam, camcorder, etc and prop it in the window sill pointed down so you can see what's going on.
>>
>>17728914

Here:
http://morganingram.com/wordpress/

But now I remember the full topic. At the time it was very unclear if she actually was stalked or committed suicide and her parents could not take it:

https://mayramm.wordpress.com/2013/03/08/121/

At the time when she was first deceased a lot of conspiracies were circling like her parents actually killed her an fabricated the 'stalking'.

In the end it seems somewhat plausible that she may have been stalking victim at some time. However, her autopsy looks like a suicide.

It was interesting at the time but probably not worth a read.
>>
>>17728988
I said "at the time" a lot there and for that i'm sorry, but at the time i was not in my right mind.
>>
>>17728938
Nope.
>>
>>17728736
This is why I own a gun.
Suggestions:
put flour around the ground outside enough so that one stepping on it would leave an impression.
buy fire crackers if not a gun, leave a window slightly open, wait for noises, throw fire cracker
have an exterminator check the place out
buy a cheap night time security camera from amazon or ebay
gain access to roof, go on night recon, wait for noises, throw fire crackers at person, tell them next time you see them you'll kill em
call the fucking police
Or all of the above
>>
>>17729026
Why stop there? Why not make napalm and torch everything on the outsode?
>>
>>17729026
Throw your shit in its direction. I would leave...
>>
>>17729002
Holy shit, you're such a nigger-loving sperg lord. You're not special, you commie-loving, retarded, neckbeard licking, ass munch.
>>
>>17729032
Thats the contingency plan for if its a spoop. I'll defend my home from anything, animal or human, till there is no intruder left.
>>17729063
Back up plan for when the anon is out of fire crackers.
>>
>>17729132
Thanks, I love you too, anon!
>>17729156
Spoops or no, napalm is always a good plan. And it's cheap and easy to make
Thread posts: 36
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.