[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Depression and Weirdshit

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 9
Thread images: 1

Hello fellow /x/philes. This is a topic that became very important at some point in my life. At teenage years used to be a full depressed motherfucker. Three year long clinical depression (never went to a doctor, but I guess the diagnose by symptoms and lots of internet psychology test that said it). During that time, I found myself surrounded by people like me, right-off-the-book emolikestuff. But none of the looks, all the depression.

Used to have a girlfriend with somo HUGE emotional issues. Had friends like that. They all claimed to have shit happening to them. Imma make a pause here to clarify I was and still am full atheist. Don't believe in anything. Although, I don't pretend to know it all; I accept the chance I'm wrong and maybe spiritua shit is real. Anyway. The question is

I heard, and lived, some creepy stories about things my emotard friends claimed to see. These people were really troubled, I would even say some were mentally ill at some level. I would like to share and have you guys comment on it, to get it off my chest ya know? Interested.

Pic not related
>>
>>17727726
*Interested?
>>
>>17727726
Write away and make it creepy.
>>
I'll use that name now on so you can identify.

This is from my GF.

>Be her.
>Be around 11 yo.
>Be depressed. Bad family, sister competition, she not winning. Be a bitch about it
>Be crying, 2-3 am bullshit. Pillow is soaking wet on tears.
>Fall asleep.
>Wake up, all of a sudden. Not likely to happen; when she falls, she doesn't comes up till next morning
>Look around at room, soaking wet in sweat; A/C is off. Funny, she knows she left it on.
>See someting in corner of eye.
>Nope.jpg
>Try get a better look; looks like big dude shadow. Has no father, left when she was baby. No man lives in house.
>Turn on lights. Doesn't turn on.
>WTF.png
>Dude comes closer; when about to hit bed, suddenly dissapears
>GF look up to roof; dude hanging from roof at unnatural pose
>Ohshitimmadie.gif
>Thing jumps to her. She knows she's gonna die.
>Thing is impaled by sword through chest, tip cuts a little of her chest skin, between breast (she showed me scar)
>Thing dissapears and there is another dude, shining light, big ass wings on his back, big ass sword on his hand.
>Speaks in latin.
>Passes out.
>Meet me around 4 years later, fell in love, tells me this shit. Don't believe it. There's more
>I tell this shit on 4chan cuz I'm bored

Did I wicca married a whack-a-doodle?
>>
Oh great, another "depressed" faggot with friends and a girlfriend
>>
>>17727812
Used to be depressed. Not anymore; it kinda wears out when you grow up.

Still, I am bored and wanna share this stuff
>>
>>17727795
You havee full of ears op
>>
alright let's have it then I guess
>>
>>17727726
No, just fucking no. Don't come with your "I had severe clinical depression cause I self diagnosed with the internetz and I felt it was. You did not have a fucking diagnose, you didn't even took the time to work on your problems and try to go to the doctor, you're basically tumblr level of self diagnosed shit.
This is not a fucking place to chat up about your feelings, your thread has no fucking point or is even related to the content the board is designed to have.
You say you feel grown up but if you still have the need to talk about your "sad teenage years" then fucking reconsider yourself.
Thread posts: 9
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.