[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I wanna be enlightment. How did you get en lite.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 59
Thread images: 18

File: images.jpg (6KB, 214x235px) Image search: [Google]
images.jpg
6KB, 214x235px
I wanna be enlightment.

How did you get en lite.
>>
D r i n k ~Diet Pepsiā„¢
>>
Read some koans, I guess.
>>
Do Dmt and other psychedelics, learn to dream more (or remember) dreams more.

Read philosophy, don't take what anyone says about the world as fact.
>>
File: Kali9.jpg (41KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
Kali9.jpg
41KB, 400x400px
>>17727670
Well easiest ways are do a fuck load of ganja. Its the sacrament in the oldest religion on Earth and we believe it is the literal embodiment of god; aka Kali which is metaphor for the shakti (energy) of god. Or you could find someone who is ACTUALLY enlightened and get it from them. In my tradition theres a secret that you can go into someone else state of mind by being aware of the state they are in and you kind of just vibe off them. Well find a real deal mother fucker and SEE. They are rare as fuck but I can link you to the only New Age Guru who is actually fully enlightened at least that Ive seen. Ive seen him an interview with him and another guru and it was so awkward lmao the other one was such an obvious imposter even though she has had real shaktipat. She even talked down to him saying her enlightenment is higher cause he stays at the level of bliss and she is one step higher at the level of unmanifest lmao. That bitch is absorbed in ego not enlightenment. I find it funny Ive seen on her youtube channel bitching about some guru who told her she's not fully enlightened there is still ego; lol anyway lol.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wYS_aSIowu4
>>
>>17727735

>do DMT

Terrible recommendation until they have been given the proper tools for navigating hyperspace.
>>
>>17727739
>Being enlightened.
>Creating YouTube videos.

Pick one
>>
File: holy spirit.jpg (300KB, 800x854px) Image search: [Google]
holy spirit.jpg
300KB, 800x854px
>>17727670
>>17727739
Realized I didn't answer your question.

>Smoking a blunt and meditating on Spanda.

Its kinda like you think about god all the time tell gods like fuck it what do you want!?

>Seek and ye shall find.
>>
File: people2.png (213KB, 404x507px) Image search: [Google]
people2.png
213KB, 404x507px
>>17727749
Ive seen one other enlightened man on Youtube; hes in India and you can tell he never looks away from god. I forgot his name cause Im retarded.
>>
File: sadhguru-smiling-poem-ageless-2.jpg (170KB, 1918x1080px) Image search: [Google]
sadhguru-smiling-poem-ageless-2.jpg
170KB, 1918x1080px
>>17727764
I think Sadhguru is enlightened and from India
>>
THE PATH TO ENLIGHTENMENT IS PAVED WITH JIZZ AND FEAR
>>
>>17727724
>Read
More like lurk the koan.
>>
>>17727742
>tools for
Shill.
>>
>>17727764
They're all egos fool.
>>
File: Narayana_maharaja.jpg (498KB, 770x1026px) Image search: [Google]
Narayana_maharaja.jpg
498KB, 770x1026px
Chant Hare Krsna and practice Bhakti Yoga.
>>
>>17727739
No amount of watching or listening to anyone will make you enlightened.

It's a self realisation, nothing more.
>>
>>17727670
As a kid you might do dot to dot...
>>
Don't think of it as enlightenment, just be.
>>
>>17727821
This it's that simple. If you chase it or say you got it then you don't understand
>>
>>17727822
No, it's definitely not that simple. Real spiritual advancement could take several lifetimes of hard work and earnest dedication
>>
>>17727837
https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=WUXodFgbDfQ

Correct, it can take a lifetime, it can also be done in 5 minutes.

It's up to you. Here watch that
>>
>>17727837
If you don't get it you don't get it!
>>
>>17727837
>spiritual advancement
That has nothing to do with enlightenment.

Stop trying to transcend me and transcend me.
>>
>>17727670
close your eyes .picture a circle. form it with your mind. then form a triangle outside the circle but keep the circle then form a square inside the circle. in that order

hold these shapes in place as long as you can. if you cannot form all 3 at 1 time keep practicing. if you can form all 3 in that specific order then picture the square opening like double doors sloowly on the other side is nothingness

stare at it for as long as you like . one day you may see a form in the nothingness or you may not. its doesnt matter
>>
>>17727844
Alan Watts has very little understanding of genuine spirituality. The stages of "enlightenment" are a 9 fold process as explained by Rupa Goswami in Bhakti Rasamrta Sindhu. I suggest you get a copy of the Bhagavad Gita and study it seriously.
>>
>>17727855
Ok man, no worries, good luck
>>
>>17727764
Looking away from God asa process to enlightenment.
Shunning God, denying, yet feels Gods calling.#
Noting, ~ONE IS GOD.

>Denial of self attainment = ego is a process for recognition of self divinity.

Ego = supreme being
>>
Absolute ego cancels itself out to zero ego...

One is wise see.
>>
An absolute equals infinity, infinity equals zero
>>
>>17727670
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WSw_s0e--Ek
>>
An absolute supreme infinite being.
>Silence = 0
>>
The gods dislike noise.
>Noise is light.

Spooky action.
>>
File: frog.jpg (4KB, 125x124px) Image search: [Google]
frog.jpg
4KB, 125x124px
>>17727822
Wrong. Hear that shit all the time, sounds like a misinterpretation of Buddhist thought. Its the simplest thing in a way but we are so conditioned thats why psychedelics can help so much as kind of cheat codes on the path to enlightenment. If you look at Americans who got balls deep in Eastern Religions its cause most did some bad ass psychedelics that changed their life. Im chasing the dragon. Seeking enlightenment is the wisest thing you can do IMO. If I had it I would not be shy I would say and brag about being a Siddha all day lol.
>>
>>17727949
>>17727735

That was my original post, I don't disagree about the psychedelics. Perhaps it's easy for people to see wh have done them.

But once you have done them, you don't need them to see anymore.

But I get your point there is many people who speak about it,without experiencing it.
>>
File: Kali10.jpg (12KB, 202x249px) Image search: [Google]
Kali10.jpg
12KB, 202x249px
>>17727852
>>
>>17727868
Ego is god to some people; its fucking SICK!!!
>>
File: king of hill.jpg (17KB, 304x228px) Image search: [Google]
king of hill.jpg
17KB, 304x228px
>>17727898
>>
File: Bhairava3.jpg (35KB, 390x501px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava3.jpg
35KB, 390x501px
>>17727904
>>
>>17727967
I remember after the first time I did acid I had a super power. I could tell who has done acid and who hasn't just by looking at them in person. It was like we were all a little more awake/aware in a certain way.
>>
>>17727949
>If I had it I would not be shy I would say and brag about being a Siddha all day lol.
10/10

You can't write this stuff.
>>
>>17728002
That's the who.e thing but, me and a close friend of mine were always trying to go deep into consciousness and what is, conspiracys all that shit.

Once we did Dmt we found that there was nothing else to talk about. Or even if you try you can't communicate it in language.

It really just is.

I went on to have hundreds of Dmt trips, but what I got from it was go live your life.
>>
File: drugs.png (100KB, 500x628px) Image search: [Google]
drugs.png
100KB, 500x628px
>>17728019
I think conspiracy theories are a conspiracy lol. My reasoning is cause it focuses your consciousness on things do not matter. Meditation is a much more worthy endeavor. Conspiracy theories is like trying to find hidden truths about the world but not in a spiritual way so it is like a trap or scenic route that isn't really important IMO. I had a friend that was the most extreme conspiracy theorist I ever met. Its trippy that after going to college for like a year it brainwashed him to were the only thing on his mind was school and shit they forced into his brain not leaving him time for anything else. This crazy fuck is in the process of being a doctor! And this nigga here got the OM tattooed on the back of his neck.

Try to communicate what you found through DMT PLEASE! I understand it can't be adequately described but Im sure it can be described.

I consider myself to basically be the deepest mother fucker in existence! Something transcendently trippy to me is on the DMT forums dmtnexus they all seem to be way deeper than me!
>>
You pet teh nose ans touch teh toes.
>>
>thinking that it's a state of being to be achieved or worked towards rather than something that simply is or isn't

This is the meme nobody tells you about it.
>>
File: Sadhu.jpg (10KB, 214x283px) Image search: [Google]
Sadhu.jpg
10KB, 214x283px
>>17728014
>tfw look up definition of Siddha and it describes me lol; Im a fucking idiot! 7 years now lulz.

I realized 15 years ago but came out of full enlightenment (IM A FUCKING IDIOT!) cause I felt bad that others didn't experience the infinite bliss. Another aspect of a Siddha is to have Siddhis (supernatural powers). I can read people like a mother fucker but I feel thats from my job. Only have one main siddhi of what I read were the siddhis. Only real one IMO of the main ones and even read someone also claim its the only real siddhi. (Keep in mind I'm not fully enlightened so who knows what powers they get!?) The siddhi of bliss. I don't consider myself officially a Siddha and wouldn't dare call myself one though until I experience bliss at all times even during dreaming and deep sleep. Wonder when its gonna happen? Took 6 months to experience a full kundalini awakening cause I was obsessed! Dark night of the soul for 9 years. Then started getting 20 orgasms a day (pranic awakenings) out of nowhere everyday. After 6 months the quality of the energy evolved. Went from shooting up my spine like 6-12 little lightning bolt filling my brain like branches to being like a wave more like a cloud rolling in on itself shooting up the spine filling the brain like a cloud. Full kundalini is like being struck my lightning that doesn't go away! Experienced as seemingly infinite bliss! Its too intense, I think it traumatized me. It was too much for me and still is but I am seeking and will experience it again!

Just thought of something trippy, I have experienced fully the bliss of the 6th stage of Turya in this waking state and in dreaming (Was like getting electrocuted by a light socket were as the first full time I experienced it was like getting the electric chair but bliss!). I kind of experienced it in sleep several times but it wasn't bliss but I felt the energy clearly like 1/4 of the power of light socket electrocution which happened to me before.
>>
>>17727670
I replaced all my normal bulbs with energy efficient enlightenment bulbs, then I just transcended.
>>
>>17727904
>An absolute equals infinity, infinity equals zero
NO it doesn't.

Lim x->Infinity [1/x] = 0

Lim x->0 [1/x] = Infinity

Biiiig difference, my neophytic chum.
>>
File: Joker.jpg (25KB, 671x417px) Image search: [Google]
Joker.jpg
25KB, 671x417px
>>17729443
Well you have to work at unbrainwashing yourself right? We are conditioned to see a certain way. IMO we are not perceiving right because we do not experience the bliss of the deepest reality at all times. Its said in Buddhism the first and last step on the path is RIGHT VIEW.

Open question to whomevers reading. Do you think you have the balls to experience FULL enlightenment? I DONT! But I want to.

.>>17729443
I think that level of realization is based on the 3rd stage of Turya where you realize existence is a dream. It goes deeper. Must be a popular version of realization cause if you dare go deeper in the 3rd and 4th stage shit gets STRANGER! First two stages of Turya is BORN AGAIN CHRISTIAN tier. It can definitely go deeper in those first 2 stages into full on laughing Buddha mode were basically everything is amusing.
>>
>>17729575
>Lim
>limit
>as x approaches
Learn your own fucking syntax, dipshit. The whole damn point of their post was that infinity doesn't have a discrete numeric value.
>>
>>17729575
Ive read whole books on the concept of zero equaling infinity. Seems legit but Im no longer smart, use to be a genius.
>>
File: Shiranui.jpg (2MB, 3680x2760px) Image search: [Google]
Shiranui.jpg
2MB, 3680x2760px
>>17727670

Like this?
>>
File: Buddha3.jpg (41KB, 453x592px) Image search: [Google]
Buddha3.jpg
41KB, 453x592px
>>17729586
No they mean literally what they said. For nothing to truly exist there must be everything/infinity. If there was only nothing then nothing would actually exist. For there to be truly nothing everything must be but nothing could be permanent. Look how everything is impermanent, thats how it can exist cause it doesn't ultimately only temporarily like a dream/temporary manifestation. What is energy? It seems to be basically unstable nothingness? Energy is a flow and not really a concrete thing. Not sure if you get it or if I really get it. I definitely could be talking out of my ass on this one but speculating. Definitely has a kind of Buddhist cosmology feel to it.

But who says nothing really exists? If it did this theory could be right I guess. Buddhists kind of say this but could it definitely could be a wrong interpretation. Thats what I ultimately hate about Buddhism, its too vague!
>>
>>17727854
Whats the purpose of doing this
>>
>>17729611
Right, and the mathematical analogue of that is that all numbers are "made up of" the numberless infinitude of infinity. All number are equally infinity, but zero is the one that shows the gravity of the dilemma most distinctly.
>>
>>17729595
>>17727670
reverse bowies
>>
File: Bhairava.gif (599KB, 1150x832px) Image search: [Google]
Bhairava.gif
599KB, 1150x832px
>>17727670
Channel sexual energy/mental energy or what not up the spine into your brain.

>feels good man

Its like having sex with existence/god. And you can learn to shoot bliss up your spine into your brain. Ultimate goal is to experience so much energy that you experience bliss at all times. In my tradition the highest enlightenment is the 7th state of Turya (4th state beyond waking, dreaming, sleep) known as Turyatita (beyond the 4th state!). Im on that deep time and I am nothing compared to someone in THAT! Its full blown SIDDHA mode! Saw a thread yesterday were someone claimed to be a Siddha and I was like U WOT M8!!! Shit scares the shit out of me honesty! It is said in this state of permanent infinite bliss everything you perceive is infused with bliss! You literally see objective reality as made of bliss; its all made of bliss. That is the highest state a human can experience. There is one stage higher but you can only experience it after you die. There is Prana (Energy) kundalini that is Born Again Christian mode, Laughing Buddha mode, Krishna mode. Depending on the culture/religion you follow it kind of manifests different; how they look at it. I imagine Christians worship it as God and don't dare go farther not knowing they are stopping short of were shit gets weird and eventually ultimately incomprehensible! Its like being possessed by love. Its basically viewing the ultimate reality from inside the ego (prison). Cit (Consciousness) kundalini Ive only experienced at least fully just once! It feels like seemingly infinite bliss; its infinitely terrifying to the ego cause you are outside the ego witnessing the unknowable. Para (Highest) kundalini is a universal kundalini and I imagine its the true experience of infinite bliss. Its why the Buddha who was in nirvana was said to go into pari nirvana when he died.

Pic related of the type of absolute madman trying to go ALL THE WAY!!!
>>
>>17730142
How do you do this? I have tried for years, it is impossible to feel pleasure without some sort of stimulus, you can not think pleasure energy into your brain you have to stimulate yourself.
>>
File: awesome smiley.jpg (664KB, 1200x890px) Image search: [Google]
awesome smiley.jpg
664KB, 1200x890px
>>17730151
Nope its not about thinking really its about focus/attention/awareness. Its so god damn retard easy in a way. But meditation is slow moving, its like lifting weights were progress is slow and there are major plateaus.Psychedelics are like steroids for meditation; they can crack the shell of ego. Took 18 shrooms once and saw a little outside my ego as in I realized I don't know everything and wondered if any religions are actually REAL! I was a massive nihilist! Problem is becoming aware of energy in the first place which is becoming aware of the unconscious. Thats what Yoga is about IMO, learning to feel energy. Thats why they do pranayama (extreme breathing practices to get extra energy flowing) and bandhas (locks). Its like a parallel way of perceiving. Awareness of the unconscious is only experienced energetically not with concepts; concepts is the abode of ego (conditioned consciousness and dreaming) not unconsciousness. Tantra is about what you do with that energy now that you can feel it IMO.

Everything is a stimulus. TRICK IS STRENGTHENING YOUR ABILITY TO EXPERIENCE as in WILL. You can literally experience any experience as bliss. Goal is to experience all as bliss; holy fuck I can't wait :). Took me 6 read throughs in the deepest book on the planet Spanda Karikas The Divine Creative Pulsation and theres a paragraph that hints and positive this is basically what it says. The version by Jaideva Singh. It says the secret to full enlightenment is perfecting the will. Basically making the will so strong so perfect your will becomes gods will; you transcend yourself basically by becoming the biggest bad ass that ever lived. I can WILL bliss like a motherfucker! WILL alone can be the stimulus. ;) Will is to bliss as a lighter is to fire. Basically blissful consciousness aka god aka ultimate reality is just a deeper layer of consciousness; the deepest!
>>
File: Kali15.jpg (41KB, 500x674px) Image search: [Google]
Kali15.jpg
41KB, 500x674px
>>17730151
>>17730756
Pratyahara (sense withdrawal) is the key! It cannot be taught. Ganja causes pratyahara because its a dissociate and its also a psychedelic; its the perfect drug and in Shaivism its considered LITERALLY the embodiment of god aka Kali which is a metaphor for shakti (energy) which every thing is made of. These are me brah.
>>17727739
>>17727751
>>17727764
>>17727949
>>17727970
>>17727985
>>17727987
>>17728002
>>17729402
>>17729527
>>17729580
I recommend you read these 4 books, you will never need another really. I recommend reading them in this order unless you want to jump straight into Tantra and be like U WOT M8!? First book is 112 types of Yoga literally every meditation technique. Get the Jaideva Singh versions; studying these 4 books is like getting your Doctorate in spirituality. Im not gonna lie I would probably jump straight to Shiva Sutra bruh; its fucking bonkers man. TANTRA

Vijnanabhairava or Divine Consciousness A Treasury of 112 Types of Yoga
Shiva Sutras The Yoga of Supreme Identity
Spanda Karikas The Divine Creative Pulsation (holy shit)
Pratyabhijnahrdayam: The Secret of Self-Recognition

Cliff notes, supposedly Shiva told Vasugupta the Shiva Sutras in a dream and thats where it came from. It is literally the 2nd or 3rd deepest book on the planet! These are literally the 4 deepest books you will ever come by by far! After saying how deep Shiva Sutras are picture this brah Spanda Karikas is an in depth explanation of it. Books like reading the mind of god. Its like reading string theory from the distant future! They talk about shit science only figured out like 30 years ago and its written in the 9th century I think. But they talk about shit that science doesn't even know about yet its fucking nuts! No book comes close to this, its absolutely ridiculous! And the last one is just as legit like on par with Shiva Sutras.
Thread posts: 59
Thread images: 18

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.